Unforgivable Lies ( Sequel)

By rebellious24

Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love to... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Short A/n
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Forever A Hustlers Wife.

Chapter 3

7.9K 250 83
By rebellious24

" Happily don't always live forever."

Trey POV.

I barged into the house with the paramedics right behind me. We're all searching through the house for Shy, until one of the paramedics found her.

" She's in here." He yelled.

" Daddy." I heard Shyla said.

" Fuck." I mumbled. I told Chas to keep her in the car, the fuck is wrong with her.

" Baby go in the car to Chas." I kneeled down to her height and said.

" Daddy, mommy ." She said pointing in the house. I smiled at her because she knows where she's at.

" Yeah Princess, go to the car with Chas." I said.

" No daddy." She said folding her arms. I raced my hand down my face & went into my pocket to call Dre. He picked up on the fourth ring.

" I need your help, get down here please. I'm over at Shy's." I said.

" Give me five minutes." He said.

" Really nigga." I said sighing again.

" You know I be speeding and shit, I'm almost there." He said. He wasn't lying when he said he was speeding because I could've hear every horn blowing at him. Most likely he was cutting in the front of cars dead close.

I'm scared to go upstairs right now, I don't know what's going on but all I know is police officers came. One of the paramedics came back outside and hooked up a oxygen tank on the side of the stretcher. He motioned me to move out of the way and pushed it super fast into the room.

I don't know what's going on & I'm scared because it's already tough for me. If something happens to Shy right now, I would be hurt. I don't want my daughter to grow up without a mother. Chas would flip if she has to play mommy. Things can go so wrong if she's dead right now.

God knows I'm praying everything is alright. I was broken out of my thoughts when Dre raced up to me and Shyla.

" Fuck all these police doing here, her moms alright." Dre asked.

" Language Dre & I'm about to go check now but Shyla wouldn't go to Chas. Can you watch her so I can see what's going on." I said.

Before Dre could even carry Shyla, the paramedics came rolling out with Shy on the stretcher. Her body was beyond bloody, like she has been stabbed or something. I never seen so much blood in my life like that. For a moment I was hurt and I felt that because she's the mother of my child & no matter how Shyla was born between us. I'll always love and care for Shy.

" Hold up, hold up what's wrong with her." I asked the paramedics running after the strecher.

" She's dying sir, we need to get her to the hospital quick. This tank won't keep her alive much longer, she's suffering from loss of blood due to the stab wounds." The paramedics said while jogging with the stretcher to the ambulance.

" Sir please don't let her die please please." I begged. The paramedics took her into the ambulance and sped off super fast.

" Daddy, blood." Shyla said touching the blood on the floor.

" No Shyla." Dre said.

" Is she alright." Chas asked coming out of the car.

" No I gotta go make sure she is alright, Dre take them home for me please." I said as I hopped at the drivers side of my car.

" Daddy nooo." Shyla cried to come with me.

" I'll be back baby, stay with uncle Dre. Daddy loves you." I said as I looked up at her.

I reverse out of the yard and sped down the road. Thought kept running through my mind that I can lose Shy. I can't lose her, I need her help because if she should die tonight Chas won't help me.

I'm praying to God to save her as I sped on the highway dodging every car as possible. I usually don't speed but this is an emergency. I'm scared and nervous, I just pray that she is alive.

~~~

As soon as I walked up to the hospital the police men came up to me cuffed me.

" What the fuck." I yelled.

" Your under arrest for the attempted murder of Shy Dean." The officer said

" No you got me fucked up, I didn't stab my baby moms." I yelled.

" You have the right to remain silent sir, if you do say anything it can be used against you in the court of law." The officer said.

" I didn't stab her." I said once again. They wasn't believing me. The officers opened up the police car & placed me inside. Both of the officers walked around and got in the car. The officer sped off and turned on his siren.

I don't know what the fuck is going on but I didn't try to kill Shy, shit I wasn't even there. Everything is fucking up right now, but I'm not stressed about the locked up part because I didn't do it. I just hope everything is going well with Shy.

After all this speeding the policemen did, we finally pulled up to the station. I'm ready to hurry up go inside clear my name and get the fuck out.

The policemen opened up the door for me & helped me out. They led me into the station and placed me into one of the cells.

Thirty minutes later a detective came in and opened up the cell. He told me to follow him and I did just that. The detective led the both of us to an investigation room and told me to have a seat.

He took his seat right after I took mines and then pulled out his folder.

" Okay Trey, you wanna explain to me what happen tonight." The detective asked folding his arms.

" I came from Chuch E Cheese with my daughter & my fiancé. I was on my way to let my daughter see her mother, since she kept asking for her. On the way she called me and told me to take care of our baby & I told her I'm not to far. I pulled up there with my fiancé & my daughter in the car. You can ask the paramedics they found her before I got to see her." I said truthfully.

" We'll confirm that when we talk to the paramedics and review the tapes at Chuck E Cheese."He said.

" You need to do that now,I have a daughter I have to take care of."I said.

" Do you want to explain, why did we found your pocket knife. Next to her body." He asked. I scrunched up my face tryting to figure out what the fuck he's talking about until I remembered when I was over at Shy's, Shyla got into my pocket and pulled out my knife. Shy took it away from me but I forgot to get it back. I explain to the officer how it got there but he wasn't hearing that.

" Look you need to find her boyfriend. I'm pretty sure he had something to do with this. I wouldnt hurt the mother of my child." I said truthfully.

"You sure because says here on your record, you was caught chocking your girlfriend to death." I clenched my jaw tightly not knowing what to say.

" Thats what I thought.You just sit tight." The officer said as he walked out of the room. I honestly thought I'll just go into the station & clear my name but shit is extra deeper. I'm pretty sure there's more than just my prints on the knife. It's mines Shyla's, Shy's and Fire's own should be there I'm positive. Somebody is trying to set me up & I'm no ass somebody in this station has to be working with Fire because they only found my prints. I'm not about to go down for something he did.

The dectective came back into the interrogation room where I was and chuckled at me.

"Looks like your story added up, but that still doesn't change the fact that her blood is on your knife." He said.

"Are you dumb, how could I have been able to stab her if i wasnt in the area asshole." I tossed.

" Hey hey don't be disrespectfu. I know you didn't do it but your finger print on the knife is evidence." He said.

"Man I just told you how it got there. You guys need to test that shit again."I said

" I already sent my guys on it again." He said. All I could of done was shake my head in disbelief.

"In the meantime is there anybody you'll like to call." He asked.

" Yeah my lawyer & a friend." I said referring to Dre. I gave the officer the number and he told me the both of them said their on the way. My mind just keep wondering on Shy. I'm just praying she makes it.

A hour later the officer came back inside & said they found another print. I looked up to the ceiling and thank God.

" Since we found another print & you have a solid alibi, you can leave but don't leave town." The officer said. I got up and the officer unlocked my cuffs. As I'm heading out Dre & my lawyer just walked through. I explained everything to them & told them I have to go. My lawyer stayed back at the station to talk to the officers and dre followed me to the hospital in his car.

As I'm driving, I keep having thoughts in my head about Shyla & Shy. God knows I don't want nothing to happen to her. I need her & my daughter needs her because I can't do it by myself. She needs a mother figure in her life & I'm pretty Chas won't do it.

We pulled up to the hospital and I walked up to the receptionist and asked for Shy. She told me she's in surgery. I was a little relieved when she said she's in surgery which means she has to be alive. Only thing left to really do is pray for a recovery & a safe surgery.

" Bro, you alright." Dre asked.

" Nah, I'm just hoping shawty good."I said.

" Ay Scooter." Dre Yelled. Scooter came walking towards us furious and pushed me against the wall.

" The fuck did you do to my sister." Scooter yelled. I look up at him in disbelief and right now I don't even have the energy to fight back or reply.

" Fuck is wrong with you scooter. Trey didn't do it he was with me at Chuck E Cheese." Dre said defending me.

" Well who the fuck did." Scooter yelled.

" Look like I fucking know, probably her boyfriend. I bet she didn't tell you he beats her ass." Dre tossed. I was confused just as much as Scooter is.

" What the fuck you mean he beats her." Scooter said.

" What I just said, he fucking beats her." Dre said. Scooter released a huge sigh before facing me,

" Look I"m sorry man. It's just thats my little sister man, I can't lose her." Scooter said sadly.

" It's straight, but I wouldn't do that to her I can't lose her just as much as you can't." I said truthfully. We all sat in the waiting room for two hours to be exact. Dre phone started to rang and he began to panic.

"Baby slow down what." Dre said.

" Oh fuck, I'm at the hospital right now, I'm going to send a ambulance right now babe." Dre said. Scooter & I got up trying to figure out what was happening. Dre ran to the receptionist and told her his address. He came back towards and finished talked on the phone.

" Baby, I'm not going to make it home in time, I sent the ambulance they should reach faster than I can trying to dodge traffic, but I promise you I'll be right here at the hospital when you get here." Dre Said.

"Princess breathe in an out babe, try relax please." Dre said pacing back and forward.

" Baby, Baby, Baby." I heard Dre yelled into the phone.

"Princess are they there." He asked.

" Okay, I'll be outside waiting, just hold on babe." Dre said.

" Whats wrong with my bestie." I asked.

"Man she went into labor, she's on her way." Dre said.

"Oh shit, you ready." Scooter asked.

" Ain't got no choice." Dre said.

~~~

Deandre POV.

I walked outside of the hospital and waited for the ambulance to bring Princess through.The entire time I kept praying to God for her to reach safe, her and my child. As I'm pacing back and forward Mona came through with a infant in her hands.

" Hey Dre." She said.

" What." I snapped.

" Well gee I'm sorry. I've been trying to reach you, your son is here." She said. If looks could kill she would be a dead bitch right about now.

" It ain't mine, I never busted inside of you & I used protection. Find your baby daddy." I tossed.

" I'm looking at him." She said. I looked to the left & then looked to the right before I spoke.

" I don't see the nigga ma, listen get the fuck out of my face because that baby don't even look like me.It's probably that nigga own you been fucking with, don't think I don't know about the two of you because I do."I tossed.

"Okay since you want to be difficult, I'll just tell wifey." She said smirking.

" & I promise you I'll kill you, take my word." I said chuckling. She rolled her eyes at me & walked inside of the hospital. The ambulance came through and placed Princess on another stretcher. I raced over to her & held her hands.

" Baby I'm here."I said as all of us pushed her inside fastly.

" She's coming Dre, She's coming." Princess said taking breaths. As we were pulling her to the delivery room I pecked her forehead. They lifted her up off the strecher, onto the bed & at least five of them thrown on their gloves quickly. Princess placed her legs up in position and started to breathe in and out. I held her hand and tried to dry the sweat off her face.

" Okay, when your next contraction hits, push." The doctor said. The contraction came immediately. Princess started pushing. She squeeze my hand extremly tight as she pushed.

" OKay push again."The doctor said. She pushed again but this time she started to get weak.

"Baby,Baby." I asked looking up at her.

" Oh no, come on this baby is in trouble. We need to peform a C section. Dont push anymore " The doctor semi- yelled.

" Baby hang in there." I said. The machine that was hooked up to Princess heart started to die down.

" Princesss no no no hold on baby."I told her on the verge of tears.

"Come on were loosing the both of them." The docotor said. When he said that I started to panic, this can't be real, this just can't. The doctor sliced open Princess stomach and pulled out A'draya. She came out coughing none stop as they placed her on a machine.I was to busy looking at her forgetting about Princess.

I glanced back at Princess & then at the machine which was still dying down.

" Princess breathe baby." I said as I caressed her face. Next thing I knew the machine went beeeeep. The doctors plug in the defibrillator quickly and then rubbed the paddles together.

" 1 , 2 , 3 Clear." The doctor said. She still didn't waked up.

" 1, 2, 3 clear," The doctor said again.

" Baby come on I need you." I said shedding tears.

" 1,2,3 Clear. The doctor said again for the third time. Princess body lifted up and she started breathing again. The machine picked up her heartbeat as she laid back down on the bed. For a second I Thought I almost lost her and my baby. I mumbled thank you God as I looked up to the ceiling.

I glanced over at A'draya who was still inside of this machine. The docotors had already cut her umbilical cord due to the fact that she was in danger already. I walked over to the machine & looked at her, she was so beautiful. She came out with full curly hair, light skinned, she had my eyes and everything. No doubt this wasn't my child, she barely looks like her mom. I smiled at her and walked back over to Princess.

" Hey baby, are you alright." I asked her.

" Did she make it Dre." She asked on the verge of tears.

"Yeah babe, she's right over there."I said looking into her eyes.

" I want to see her." She said as he began to panic.

" Mam, I'm going to need for you to relax were trying to stitch you back up so please don't move." The doctor said. Princess laid back down and held my hands. I reached over to her & kissed her lips.

" I love you." I said. She dried my tears and kissed me back.

"I love you too." She said smiling.

~~~

Trey's POV.

I've been in this waiting room for hours and nobody hasn't came out and said anything. Chas came through the door with Shyla holding her hand.

" Hey babe, I got here as soon as I could. Is her mother okay & how is Princess." She asked.

" I don't know Chas. Nobody hasn't came out and said anything." I said. I looked back and Princess mom & dad came through asking for her. I told them the same thing I told Chas. They both walked off to the other side and waited for a doctor to come out.

" Hi daddy." Shyla said. I smiled and placed her on my lap. I kissed her repeadtly and tickled her the same time. She kept giggling and smiling until I stop.

" Mommy daddy." She asked pouting her face. For some reason I felt like she knows something is wrong but doesn't have the full idea but she knows. She's been asking for her mom since we left Chuck E Cheese.

" Your going to see your mommy soon, just hold on iight." I said. She folded her arms at me and lighted up her face when she seen Scooter. Shyla ran up to Scooter and jumped into his arms.

" Ah theres my little niece, give uncle a hug and a kiss." He told her. She kissed him twice and hugged him tightly. Chas sat next to me & I took my hands and rubbed her belly.

"Your next little man." I said. Chas giggled at my response and smiled. I looked back up & Mona came strolling our way with this baby in her hands.

" Trey, you need to talk to your friend." She said.

"For."I said.

" Cause this is his baby, he got me knocked up and doesn't want to take care of his responsibilities." She said. Everybody went quiet, luckily Princess mom and dad was on the other side of the waiting area.

" That baby don't even look like him." Scooter jumped in.

" The baby doesn't have to look like him, my baby looks like me & is still his." She said.

"I bet that not my nigga baby."I said.

"We'll see." She said walking off.

"Wow, now Princess would understand how I feel." Chas said. I looked up at her like what the fuck, you fo' real. Stopping me from saying something the doctors walked in and said.

"Is this the family of Shy' Dean." The doctor said.

" No they are." Chas said pointing to Shyla, myself & Scooter.

" Tell the truth, Chas your bugging the fuck out of me now really. Keep your shit up." I tossed.

" What are you meaning Trey." She questioned.

" Exactly just what the fuck I said."I snapped throwing my hands back not wanting to hear her response.

" Okayyy.. We'll Ms dean is a very lucky women the paremedics arrived on time, because we would have lost her. She's okay as of right now but she needs plenty of blood." The doctor said.

" I'm her brother." Scooter jumped in.

" Okay come on & you must be the baby daddy she kept asking for. You can go see her." He said. I nodded my head & took Shyla hand. I'm not trying to leave shyla in this room with Chas so I carried her. We went up to the elevators & pressed the floor Shy was on. The elevator stopped and we both got out. I lifted Shyla up and placed her on my waist as we walked to the room.

I released a huge sigh before I opened up the door and walked in.

" Mommmyyy." Shyla scramed streching out her arms.

" HI baby." Shy said crying. I walked up to her and placed Shyla next to her as I took a seat.

" Mommy missed you." She said to Shyla. Shyla kissed her mommy on her cheeks and had this strange face on her like why are you hook up to these machines.

" Hey." I mumbled.

"Hey Trey." She said with a crack in her voice.

" How do you feel."I asked her.

" I'm fine, just a litttle weak. The policemen just came in & qustioned me before you came inside. They told me they thought you were a suspect and the whole knife situatuion. I told them it was Fire." She said. I clenched my jaw as she said those words. I mean Shy isn't just my baby momma, we use to hang alot when Chas & I breaked up. I knew her way before I met Chas because of Scooter, we just wasn't on that level. We dated after a while & I'm not going to sit here & say I don't love her, because I do I just love Chas more.

" How come you never told me, he put his hands on you."I asked angrily.

" Cause I didn't want you to get in any problems."She said.

" Imma kill him, believe that."I said seriously.

"No Trey, don't. Shyla can't lose you just leave it okay." She said.

"Whatever." I lied, I'm definitely going to kill that nigga, mark my words.

" Trey I ah, I love you and I'm thankful for you." She said placing her head down. I'm not sure if it is the right thing for me to tell her I love her back because I'm engaged to Chas but in all honesty, ever since she had Shyla I grew more feelings towards her because she's my first baby mom.

"I love you too Shy." I said. She smiled at me response & we both watched Shyla squeeze her face.

" I'm coming right back. Princess just had her baby, I want to check on my nigga." I told Shy.

"Okay thats fine, come back for Shyla." She said. I pecked Shyla on her forehead and left Shy's room up to Princess's.

~~~

Deandre POV.

I watched as the doctors finished stictched up Princess and then give her a pill to ease the pain.

" Are you the dad." The nurse asked. I shook my head saying yes. She handed me my baby's birthday paper to sign I wrote down on the birth paper. " A'draya Arielle Armoni Brown." then signed my signature.

The doctor came over with A'draya in his hands and handed her to Princess. Princess took her into her embrace and immediately started to cry. I wrapped my arms around her & kissed her forehead.

"Dre, this is our child. I can't believe it." She said smiling.

" I know babe, my Princess is finally here." I said smiling back.

" She's your twin, she doesn't really look like me." She pouted.

" She probably will when she gets older, but I told you she would." I teased.

" Whatever, hey babyyy." Princess cooed as she wiggled her little fingers. She opened her eyes and started to laugh. Somebody began to knock on the door & I got up & went to open it. When I opened it up it was Princess parents, Chas and Trey.

"Omg look at my grand baby."Princess mom cooed.

"Aawww Princess shes adorable." Chas said.

" My nigga, you got trouble on your hands. All the lil niggas going to be after her." Trey said chuckling.

" She's isn'tallowed to date until she's 21."Princess dad & I said in unison. We both chuckled at each other and dapped each other.

" Be a good dad my man."Princess dad said smiling.

" I will."I said honestly.

My life is about to change, my baby is here & I couldn't have been anymore happier. I love her already, her and her mom. I'm the happiest man on earth right now, I don't care about anything but my family.

After we come out of this hospital I'm taking a DNA test on Mona's child. I'm pretty sure it isn't mines because I had on protection & I never busted in that girl.

I'm not worrying about the DNA test, I'm worried about if Princess were to find out. I'm positive she'll leave me & I can't have that right now. Seeing A'draya changed my whole mindset completely, I just want to do right by my fiance and my daughter.

Comment and vote

Feedback is the Key, Comment & Vote don't be a ghost reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 101 15
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Under her brother's shadow, Ashanti has done everything he's ever asked. She ran the game with him with not even a complain...
4.6M 134K 57
Paris didn't know if it was the liquor in her system that was making her feel turned on by him just staring at her. She watch as He took his drink t...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

242K 9.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
22.8K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...