Redamancy

Oleh TheloverAC

"Not being able to fall in love even though you want it so bad." Lenna's life in college is almost finishing... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Lenna's POV. 2
Lenna's POV. 4
Lenna's POV. 5
Lenna's POV. 6
Lenna's POV.7
Lenna's POV. 8
Lenna's POV. 9
Lenna's POV. 10
Lenna's POV. 11
Lenna's POV. 12
Lenna's POV. 13
Lenna's POV. 14
Lenna's POV. 15
Lenna's POV. 16
Luke's POV. 17
Luke's POV. 18
Luke's POV. 19
Luke's POV. 20
Luke's POV. 21
Luke's POV. 22
Luke's POV. 23
Luke's POV. 24
Luke's POV. 25
Luke's POV. 26
Luke's POV. 27
Luke's POV. 28
Luke's POV. 29
Luke's POV. 30
Luke's POV. 31
Chapter 32
Final Chapter
Author's Note πŸ–€
News
Publishing
BOOK LAUNCH SUMMER 2024
BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE

Lenna's POV. 3

4K 102 2
Oleh TheloverAC

Lenna

Two weeks later.

I sighed as warm water fell and cleansed my whole body, releasing all the tension I had after today's call.
All I needed was my bed. Catch some sleep at least to feel energetic tomorrow.
"You already picked your outfit for tomorrow's first day?"
I continue to brush my hair meanwhile, I place Sarah on speaker.
"I did." I say as I shift my eyes to my hanging clothes in the wardrobe. "White pants and a basic one shoulder top. Plus...the gold rings," I say smiling.

"Bet you're going to be the center of attention."
"Hope not," I said humorously. "I still Can't believe I got the job. Somehow it felt too easy." I pause. "The interview."
"You've dealt with hard things before so I wouldn't say it was easy...you have just become stronger. Prepared. And anticipated everything like a pro."
I turn the light off and walk towards my bed, where I cover myself with my white bedsheets, as I hear Sarah give me that 'motivational speech'.
"You'll do great."
I sigh in consolation. "You always know how to cheer me up."
"That's what I'm here for, " She says happily making me smile at my window, where I see half of the city light up.
"How's everything in your lake house?" I ask changing the topic.
"Oh—" She laughs. "It's getting interesting and by that I mean, hot strangers in town."
She continues to describe a few of them she got the chance to speak to and that's when my mind flashes the guy in the black suit.
I lift my hand to my lips and close my eyes at the memory.
His intense gaze.
His hands around my waist.
His lips slamming into mine.
His control.
"What do you think I should do?" Sarah repeats.
Oh-
"About what?" I whisper realizing I didn't pay attention to everything she had said.
"You sleeping huh?"
I cover my eyes with a hand and nod. "Yeah sorry. I'm a bit too exhausted."
"Alright, I'll let you rest. Call me tomorrow!"
"I will."
We hung up and my stare remains at the ceiling. The flashback return and I find myself lowering my hand towards my chest. My breathing rises just like my arousal does.
I close my eyes for a better way to visualize his face. The same one I imagine is going down over me to release my desire and need.
My fingers make the way to my clit and I close my legs for tension. A little moan escapes my mouth but I swallow the need.
I bit my lip as I tease my own entrance with one finger, and when I feel my pleasure increasing I slam two fingers inside making my back curve slightly upwards.
I do slow movements, a bit of pain and pleasure building in me. The sound of my wetness echoes the room as I quicken my movements.
Another moan escapes my mouth at the feeling but it's still not enough. I quickly grab my pillow and surround it with my own legs, creating friction on my clit as I move from one side to the other.
I place my two fingers again on my entrance and begin to torture myself with slow movements until I feel my orgasm finally coming to me.
I imagine him pounding in me, my fingers making it look real, and that's when my whole body begins to tremble.
My orgasm hits me way too hard, that my eyes blur for a moment. A precious moment.
I sigh in relief as I take my fingers away and I return to my normal position. I quickly go and clean myself before I lay down again, with his face still engraved in my mind.

—————————————————————————

The next morning nervousness consumes me as I finally make my way to the luxurious building with the name 'Vest Company."
My heart slams on my chest as I walk through the entrance, and realize most women are wearing black except for me.
Well, the whole building is black as well for some reason. But the vibe makes me feel so...comfortable and weird at the same time. As if I've been here before.
I click on the opposite elevator button and wait beside few women. Five to be exact.
All having their stare in their phones, not caring what actually happens in their surrounding. As soon as the elevator opens, I'm left at last.
"Sorry Six is the limit, " one of them says, glaring at me.
I swallow harshly all my hateful comments and smile bitterly at them.
"Oh does that mean that you count as two? That must be why your shirt doesn't properly fit you."
The door closes not before she calls me 'a bitch.'
I turn around and sigh in relief when the doors open and four men lock eyes with me.
All of them looking like true models in their black suits.
I clear my throat and half-smile as I make my way in to stand in the middle of them.
"Which level ma'am?" One of them asks with a flirty smile making me blush at the realization I hadn't clicked any button.
Way to go Lenna.
"Level six."
He nods and I thank him later. I feel how their eyes carve in my skin, making me feel a bit nervous and not knowing how to act.
Hate when men make me feel this way.
As a prey.
As soon as the door opens I quickly get out and hear one of them say, "Nice view honey."
Just one of them laughs and the sound fades as the doors close again.
Asshole.
I keep walking until I finally get to the main assistant, the same one that has been practically filling me with info for my first days at level six: Travel agency.
Yeah, my boss or bosses whoever they are, have the most recognized hotels all over the world. The best ones.
Most of them are only near the beach, which makes it so special and beautiful. I couldn't even afford to stay in one even with my earning of a whole year. They are way too expensive.
Which actually impresses me due to all the rest of the businesses these people have. Each floor with different areas, people, and money flow.
Absolutely something I wish to build in the future.
A true empire.
"Hi—"
"Look for number 6. That's your office," the woman around her forties says without looking at me.
"Okay thank you," I slowly say.
Wow, these people are really...serious. Cold.
I turn around the corner and gasp when I see the beauty of the place, expecting the place to be like the one from the movies. Many cubicles and old computers, yet this one...
Floor-to-ceiling windows separate the offices. Making each one of their members have their own private space.
The floor is dark wood, and the walls match the rest of the people's outfit color: black. Few pieces of furniture change to dark brown or grey making the place scream money and elegance.
I continue walking at a slow pace and finally sigh in relief when I find the number six.
Two chairs lay in front of the black table, where a silver mac lays above it.
My eyes widen and take everything for a long time not before someone comes in knocking.
"Yeah, this place costs more than my own life."
I laugh and as soon as I turn around I see my possible next new friend. He straightens and lifts his head like a woman would do making me understand that he might be just like he wants to be.
His outfit reflects his good taste in fashion and all I do is admire.
"You like how it matches the place?" He points his outfit making me instantly nod.
"The only thing expensive in this is me, sweetheart. The rest costs like five dollars."
I smile again and head towards him. "I'm Lenna by the way."
"And I'm your new best friend, Dave. I knew you would become when I heard how you insulted one of those brats in the elevator."
I tilt my eyebrows in surprise. "How could you—"
"Oh Sweetheart, words spread like this—" He snaps his fingers. "Just like money does."
I half smile and make my way to my seat. "What's with the black color?"
"You don't like black?" He asks worriedly.
"Of course I do. But this—" I look around. "Isn't it too much?"
"It's never too much for me," he says lightly as he sits in front of me and crosses his legs. "I don't know I guess the reflect of our hot boss soul." He shrugs. "Or just likes how black represents elegance."
Hot boss?
Probably he's around his fifty.
I almost laugh at the thought.
"How long I've you worked here dear Dave?"
"Two years and a half." He sighs. "They still look at me like the 'new employee' but most of us are. Boss likes to have new and fresh minds for his projects." He pauses. "What about you? What brings you here?"
"Well...college."
"You broke?"
"In need of money and experience."
"I feel you." He comes closer. "Most of my college years I was broke bitch. But then you come used to it and there's nothing you can do than to look for a job."
I laugh again. "At least this is a good one."
"In that you're right." He finally straightens and offers me his hand. "Come on, I'll present you the others and give you a personal tour."
I nod and take his hand without hesitation. We walk around the whole floor, meeting a few women and men older than me, many with nice personalities, making me feel more comfortable in this place. We finalize the afternoon by ending on the lunch area, that many restaurants are at.
"You know what's the best of or job?" Dave finally says as we take a seat in one of the tables that faces a window. "Besides money...we get an exclusive discount in the hotel we are managing. The tours we plan—"
"Have you been in one of them already?" I ask excitedly.
"Two times," he spoils proudly. "It's a whole fucking experience that will stay with you forever. And I'm not lying."
I smile again and I relax as I continue my conversation with Dave, making this day better than I thought it would.

Let's just hope I get to do my job like I'm supposed to.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

127K 2.7K 25
If it wasn't hurt it wasn't love, loving means hurting but a true love can bring all of the pieces. Love means a lot it can change us but it can also...
7.3M 192K 40
"He'd pay me two grand a month to sleep with me?" "No. He'd pay you two grand a 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬." ... Maggie is a college student working as a stripper in L...
479K 19.9K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
185K 6.9K 35
I had never paid much attention to celebrity gossip or what was going on in Hollywood because that was so far from the lifestyle I lived as a poor co...