Teacher KNJ 18+ ✔

By SirDaddyJoon

Written by SirDaddyJoon "Call me DADDY !" "F-fuck DADDY ." Kim Namjoon x Shin Y/N x BTS ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ Sex 18+ Di... More

New Teacher
Pleasure me
Punnishment
untitle part
wrong
forgive me
jealous
again ?
Daddy
drunk
Sorry
untitle part
flirt
untitle part
why ?
raped
fighting
married ?!
lie
Creator
Drunk pt2
leaving
turn on
sick
fault
remember
joke
Vomit

Bonus Part

988 27 0
By SirDaddyJoon

⚠sex
⚠this is 🔞

"I catch you !" Suga shout . They was busy playing with their new friend . Or i need to said my daughter .

"Hyan ! I got you again !" Suga said again and carry Hyan . Hyan is our daughter name . She will turn to 4 this year .

"Baby . Let's play ! Don't just stare like that ." Namjoon pull my hand .

"Yah Suga . You are so fast ! This already 5 times you win ! Give us a chance ." Jin grumbled .

"I'm in !" I said and they smiled .

"Catch Hyan !" Jungkook said . Hyan busy running and we try to catch her .

"Now i win ! I catch you !" Jimin said .

"Yah . I'm tired !" Taehyung said and drink his water .

"Let's play 1 round more , Tae !" Jhope shout .

After 15 minutes we lay down at couch .

"How you can buy this big house ?" Taehyung ask Namjoon .

"This is fifth time you ask ." Namjoon said and we laughed .

"I already said . I save my money and buy this house ." He said and lay down back next to me . We all sweating .

"Mommy . Let's shower ! I'm sweating ." Hyan pull my hand .

"Okay . Come ." I said and smiled .

I go to upstairs and help Hyan to shower .

Suga POV

She leaves us .

"Namjoon . You lucky ." Suddenly Jimin said .

"Why ?" Namjoon ask .

"Aish . How come you can ask why ?" Jin also said .

"What ? I didn't understand ." Namjoon said again .

"You so lucky got Shin Y/N as your wife !" Suga join .

"Correction . Kim Y/N ." Namjoon said .

"Aish this boy ." Jin said again and Namjoon chuckled .

"You guys bring a clothes ? Go shower ." Namjoon ask .

"No . We forgot . Can we borrow your clothes ?" Taehyung ask .

"Yea sure . Come ." Namjoon said as he pulled Jungkook's hand .  He bring us to his room .

"Choose it ." He open the closet and we choose the clothes . He lays down at his bed and busy with a phone .

"Can i borrow this ?" I ask and show to him a clothe .

"No ." He panicked suddenly . He stand up and take that clothe .

"Why you look panicked ?" Jungkook ask .

"Yah . This clothes is the shirt that i wear when i have a sex with Y/N for the first time !" He said make us laughed .

"You keep it ?!" Jin ask and we laughed again .

"I never wear it . I just keep it ." Namjoon said and put the clothe properly again .

"You so weird you know ?" Taehyung said and laughed .

"Choose another shirt ." He said as he lay down to bed back .

End Suga POV

Namjoon POV

They already shower but not me . They waiting at downstairs and suddenly Y/N go closer to them with Hyan .

"Guys . Can you play with Hyan first ? I need to shower ." Y/N said and they nod . I just stare at her from stairs then when she turns to me , i quickly run to our room .

She open the door and look at me .

"You already shower , baby ?" She ask .

"No . I want to shower with you !" I pout .

"Haha . Come ." She said and pull me . She thinking that we just shower but i'm horny now !

We both naked . We sit and bathub and she is top of me .

"Hey baby . I miss you ." I kiss her neck .

"I miss you too ." She kiss my lips . We was cuddling .

"Can i ?" I ask .

"What ?" She ask and i quickly move my hand and shoved it at her pussy .

"Ugh N-namjoon . N-not n-now ughh ." She moans makes me chuckled .

"Please . I'm horny ." I said and moved my finger slowly .

"You really horny ? Can't we just do tonight ? I will moans loud and they will hear it ." She said .

"Yes . I really horny . Please . Just give me fuck you once and it's done ." I pout .

"Fine . I will do anything for my cute monster ." She said and kiss my lips softly .

"I moved more fast yea ?" I ask . She nods and i moved more fast .

"U-ughh y-yea ." She moans .

"Now . Let me fuck your little pussy using my big dick ." I said and push her slowly .

"Ready ?" I ask and she nod . I shoved it deeply and i hug her . She hug me so tightly .

"Moved it daddy ." She said and i moved my dick while we are hugging .

"Ughhh . F-faster . I'm miss my daddy dick ." She said and kiss my neck .

I moved fast . Fast that i can do .

"Ughhhh daddy !" She shout .

"Don't shout !" I mad and kiss her lips again .

"It's hurt ." She pout .

"Just a little baby . Let me eat you ." I said and moved faster again . She keep moaning .

"Namjoon stop !" She moans .

"I will move more fast because you calling me with a wrong name ." I said and moved more fast .

"Argh daddy ! Please !" She shout and i move more fast .

Then i'm tired so i stop moving but my dick still in her . She stop moaning and take a breath .

"You !" I moved my dick deep again .

"Ugh !" She moans .

"Are !" I do again .

"S-stop ." She moans .

"Mine !" I moved my dick faster again non stop .

"Ughh ! Arghhh ! S-stop ! Daddy !" She shout . I don't care . I still moved faster .

"You are mine . Just mine . Don't you ever dare be close with another guy . If i know you being so close with other guys i swear you will have a big problem . Just mine ! Just mine !" I moved my dick deep and faster non stop . I keep saying just mine .

"Yes ! I'm yours ! Stop !" She hurt .

"No i will not ." I said .

"If someone ask you for a date or anything else what you need to said huh ?" I ask and still moving my dick .

"Ughhh . S-stop please ! Slow down ." She didn't answer my question .

"I ask you whore !" I pull her hair .

"I-i belongs to m-my d-daddy !" She answered .

"If he ask you who's your daddy what you need to answer ?" I slap her face . Yea . I really rough today .

"Stop ! My pussy hurt !" She shout .

"I ask you !" I slap her breasts .

"M-my d-daddy i-is K-Kim N-Namjoon ." She answer in weak tone .

"Then ?" I ask . She quiet .

"Answer !" I slap her breasts , pull her hair , slap her face and my dick still move fast .

"I-i n-need to say t-that m-my d-daddy Dick more bigger than yours ." She answer .

"That's my girl ." I said and stop moving . I already cum actually . I cum inside her .

I kiss her roughly .

"Remember that . I already teach you what you need to answer if someone ask you for a date or something right !" I move my dick again .

"Stop ." She said and cum without my permission .

"Now tell all people that your pussy just for your daddy . Okay ?" I ask and she nods .

"Now let's play a game . I ask you answer . If wrong , my big dick will fuck your pussy deeply !" I said and she nods again .

"What your daddy always called you ?" I ask and still pull her hair .

"Baby ." She answered .

"Wrong !" I moved my dick deeply once .

"Ugh !" She moans .

"Who are you ?" I ask .

"Daddy's whore ." She answer .

"Correct . This is your present ." I said and moved my deep fast again non stop .

"Ugh DADDY !"

End Namjoon POV

The End ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 55.9K 79
*Written 2017 - 2020* *In edit 2022* "I could teach you some messy games." Just little kids. None of them could handle me as their woman. I have spec...
273K 10.4K 77
*Written 2020 - 2022* "I am not your teacher anymore but you still going to obey me." 3 years past. My life took a huge turn the moment I was able t...
114K 2.8K 49
I won't deny it, last night that sex with the surrogate that mum hired to carry my heir was the best sex I ever had. And never experience even with m...
280K 8.3K 36
it all started with a game between eight people, pure sex, pure lust, strictly no strings attached, yet it took a full 180-degree turn. And have a f...