Alpha Omega

By lollipopskele

MistyAnne is quite the stubborn wolf. She has a streak thirty yards wide. But when she realizes she's the Mat... More

Authors Note: PLEASE READ
Chapter One.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
AUTHORS NOTE: IMPORTANT.
Chapter Thirteen. [Cont.]
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight; Part One
Chapter Twenty-Eight; Part Two
Epilogue
New Book!!
Q & A
She Belongs To Me
Facebook

Chapter Twenty-Three

9.2K 319 21
By lollipopskele

*Misty's POV*

I woke up with the sun shining directly in the room. I looked around in shock, noting a few things didn't seem right. I had a pounding that continued at the back of my head and right behind my eyes. I took a deep breath and tried to recall what had happened

I remember Roman. Lawrence and Khandi and Connor coming to get me. I remember waking up after being drugged and Roman had tried to Claim me. All of it was blurry and I can't remember what happened after that. I felt...off.

My wolf chuckled and yipped. You were Claimed. By our Mate.

I felt my blood boil and turned to face the sleeping man next to me. But he wasn't there. I growled, my fists clenching. I winced and grabbed my left shoulder as a weird pain shot through it. I for out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I turned my back to the mirror an lifted up my shirt as much as I could.

There it was. My Mates mark. His Claim on me. Now we had a link to each others feelings and thoughts. I grit my teeth and brought the shirt down before marching out of the room and heading down the stairs. My wolf huffed at me, feeling betrayed. But I felt betrayed. I was betrayed. I barely knew Lawrence. And that bastard barely knew me.

That's Fate for you, my wolf offered.

I silenced her and marched through the house, looking in every room. But he was nowhere to be seen and it was driving me nuts. Otto wasn't even in. I ground my teeth and left the house. I saw a lot of the females and none of the kids. Why wasn't I woken up from my sleep for school?

I looked around and sniffed the air. No scent. I scowled and chewed my lip, looking around me. I sighed and turned to go back in the house, closing the door behind me. I went back up the stairs, questions running through my mind. I couldn't even think. But I needed to figure out where my Mate went.

I went back into the room and grabbed a bag that still had clothes in it. Looking around, I found Lawrence's car keys laying on the nightstand next to his bed. I grabbed them and left the room, heading for the back entrance. I peeked out and looked both ways before going out and heading up the hill, going to his car.

I needed to see my family and friends. I needed to see my Alpha and Beta and...I just needed to see them all. I knew my dad was mad I hadn't called since I had been here. But for being here for such a short while, it had been really...well, hellish.

I made it to the top and turned back. The little reserve that served as their pack looked so small. And it reminded me about when I first came here. And, honestly, very little has changed since then. I frowned and turned to get to the black car.

"Misty."

I knew it was him before I even turned. Lawrence's eyes were wet and dark circles were under his eyes. His blonde hair stuck to his forehead and he wore a single pairs of basketball shorts. He walked over to me and stood in front of me, his eyes roaming my face.

"I need to keep them updated," I said quietly before he could say anything.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. It stuck up and I smiled, reaching up to fix it. He looked at me for a moment before he sighed again.

"Take Khandi and Alesaa with you. Please," was all he said. I looked behind him to see the two girls standing there, Khandi looking solemn.

I looked back to him and nodded. "Okay."

I motioned for them to follow and began to turn around. He grabbed my arm and yanked me to him, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back, breathing in his scent. When I went to pull away, he grabbed my face and brought his lips to mine.

It was different this time. He wasn't trying to prove his dominance this time. There was more emotions that were unspoken in this kiss. It was gentle, noting demanding. I responded, giving him a hint of my own emotions in this.

I pulled away first, my eyes searching his face. After a moment I left his embrace and turned, Khandi and Alessa not too far behind me. I bit back tears. I was coming back. I just had to see my family.

-----------

The trip was long. Khandi was talking to Alessa as I drove. My mind was lost in the cloud the thoughts that I had. Khandi caught me up on the details that happened that had gone down while I was in bed.

So Roman was trying to claim dominance over Lawrence so he could have me as his Mate. That made sense. When she mentioned she was a Seer, I wasn't shocked. I had a feeling she was something more than the Alpha's older sister.

I did remember the promise I'd made to Roman all those years ago. It was during summer vacation and we had been walking to the park. It had been a year since I had lost my sister. We had made that silly promise underneath the old weeping willow that had stood in his from yard. But to me, it had meant nothing.

To him, it had meant something. And now I was the bone between two starving dogs.

I almost smacked myself. Roman had always been like that. All promises he had made had to be met. They had to be kept. But I had told him not long after that the promise we had made was nothing but a silly joke. He had his Mate, and I had mine out there somewhere.

Man, this was really coming back to bit me in the ass...

"Annie?"

I smiled and looked in the rearview mirror at Alessa. She wanted a name only she could call me and decided on Annie, for the second half of my name. And only she was allowed to call me that.

"Yes, sweetie?" I asked.

"I'm hungry," she said loudly.

I frowned. "I have no money, honey. And my old pack is another hour and a half away..."

"I have money," Khandi offered.

"Khandi, I —"

"I have money," she said more firmly.

I sighed and pulled off the highway, heading to the nearest resteraunt. That just so happened to be a McDonalds. I parked the car and we got out, heading inside to order. Alessa skipped ahead of us and squealed at the play pin. Khan's waved a finger at her.

"After you eat," she chided.

Alessa sighed and we ordered our food, grabbing it and taking it to the play area. Alessa scarfed down her food and went toward the pin. I slowly ate my fries and watched her play, sighing.

"What's wrong, Misty?" Khandi asked, stealing a fry.

"It's hard to forget someone like Roman," I said after a moment. "But I still did. I forgot about the promise, the sandbox...why would I forget something like that?"

She shrugged and watched her little sister and waved. "Who knows. There have been a lot of people that come and go. I've learned to let it go. They come. They go. Simple as that."

I nodded. "You're right. I'm just—" I cut myself off and took another swift sniff in the air, trying to not make it too noticeable. Khandi caught on and did the same, her brows furrowing.

"I'll get Alessa," was all she said before we got up and I ran to the car.

I made it to the car and opened it, getting in as the girls came out and got in quickly. After snapping their seatbelts, I pulled out and the tires squealed as I drove away.

----------

The incident at McDonalds wasn't discussed with Alessa in the car. Khandi was keeping hr preoccupied as I sped down the highway, occasionally checking the rearview mirror. I wasn't being tailed. I breathed out a sigh as we entered my packs territory and I heard Khandi telling Alessa the rules.

I sped it up as I got off the highway and went right, heading straight for the pack house where I knew the Alpha and Beta would be. Alessa squealed while Khandi mumbled curses about my driving. I laughed and screeched the car to a halt in front of the pack house.

I could see Anthony and Oliver running outside to see the commotion. I got out of the car and practically fell over laughing. Alessa hopped out while giggling and Khandi was still cursing. I looked up to see Anthony and Oliver giving me weird looks and my laughter died down.

I ran to Anthony and jumped on him, hugging him tightly while tears streamed down my cheeks. He held me tight, shaking as I felt teardrops land on my shoulders. I pulled away and gave Oliver the same treatment, holding him close to me. He held me tight like Anthony and said something unintelligible in my ear. I only smiled as I pulled away and backed up, standing beside Khandi and Alessa.

"Misty," Anthony managed. "Its only been days and you've made us all miss you."

"I'm sorry I haven't called. These girls are Khandi and Alessa Knight, sisters of my Mate." I held Alessa's hand.

"Let's go inside," he said. He looked at the sky. "It'll start raining any minute."

--------------

A/N: Hey guys and gals! I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I was working on the first two chapters of my new book Being Chased by the Twins. If you want to, go check it out! Its not a werewolf story, for future reference.

Plus, I've been really glum lately. And watching my boyfriend play The Evil Within. God that game is creepy...*shudders*

Also, I have Jack Daniels...so I might not be all there. Bahahahahahhah. I'm awesome...anywhore.

I really hope you guys are doing AWESOME. And to those who have me in their reading lists, thank you. I love seeing those notifications and things. I also love when you guys comment an vote and follow me and...augh. I'm rambling.

If there are any errors, lemme know. Got a new phone an still trying to get used to the keyboard.

I love you ALL.

XOXO,
D.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
325 19 19
Rosalie's new in town. Has a troubled past... there may still be people that are on the watch for her. Rosalie's never really thought about a mate...
6.7K 137 14
She is a rogue on the run from her old abusive pack and she lives for freedom. He is a possessive Alpha of the most respected and the strongest pack...
11.3K 301 23
follow allie as she becomes the next alpha for her dad and deals with trying to find her mate and deal with a old ememy and new one what will happen...