丅ᕼᑌǤ ᒪIᖴᗴ 【toĸyo reveɴɢerѕ х...

By acoconutisagiantnut

"Cash me outside, howbow dah?" "Rip to our fallen hero, Harambe. F." "[y/n], what the fuck are you saying?" Y... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14

8

7.2K 468 767
By acoconutisagiantnut

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
Rebuild
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

Time flew by.

Regardless of whether or not we're ready to face the future and leave the past, time will continue moving. This characteristic may be cruel to some, but to others, it is necessary, as it served as a motivational push for people to go forward and tackle on the obstacles life has to offer, as well as a firm reminder to cherish what you have while you still have it.

One thing you enjoyed about time is watching change occur in all of your friends.

Changes as trivial as your friends' appearance.

For example, over the course of time, Mikey grew his hair, lowkey resembling an Afghan Hound. Draken's hair is now long enough to be braided. There seemed to be an onset of long hair since Keisuke was also doing it. Mitsuya kept his hair the way it is, and Pah - thank heavens for his change of heart - actually got rid of his previous godawful haircut and bleached his hair. You told him that he'll definitely get all the ladies with the new haircut.

Another thing you enjoyed is watching a certain someone's impeded height growth.

Most of your friends, you included, have reached over 170cm, while Mikey is barely past 160cm. Being the kind friend that you are, you relentlessly tease him for it.

At one point, Mikey yelled at you, "the first time I met you, you said that I'll catch up to you. That was a lie!"

Feigning concern, you folded your hands in front of your chest. "Aw, Manjiro-kun, I'm so sorry, but..." You smiled. "I fail to see why that's my problem."

"[Y/N]-CHIN, I WILL END YOU!"

"Bro, how? You can't even reach me!"

"I'll do it with my flying kick!"

"Hah! You missed! Pipsqueak! Midget! Shrimp!"

"SHUT UP, [Y/N]-CHIN!"

"Shortstack! Shortie McShortie!"

Overcome with anger, Mikey flung his shoe at you.

"Oh- try me, bitch." You put your hand on your hip.

The physical damage you got for insulting him is far less compared to the damage Mikey's ego received.

After the little sob-fest you two shared at Shinichiro's shop, you felt the weight on your shoulders reduce. It was nice to finally get that out your system, and you could tell even Mikey seemed better after crying his heart out.

You started hanging out with the gang again. This time, there were less fake smiles on your part.

However, no matter how hard you tried, you still had a hard time treating Keisuke normally. Whenever you look at him, an image of Shinichiro would appear in your mind, making you unable to form a coherent sentence. When this happens, you'd settle for a cordial smile, but even that took a huge amount of effort. Deep down, you knew you were still not ready to face Keisuke. You haven't forgiven him.

A part of you wanted to forgive him, but only because you couldn't stand the unpleasant feeling churning in your stomach everytime you see him. If he was absolved, you wondered if you would finally be able to make peace with yourself.

You wondered if things would go back go the way it used to.

It wouldn't.

Keisuke knew how big of an impact Shinichiro's death caused. Although he wasn't the one who struck him, he was still a complicit, and still as guilty as Kazutora is for partaking in the scheme.

Forgiveness was a decadence Keisuke could only dream of gaining.

His actions crushed the hearts of many; it forcefully took away a person who was a precious family member, a friend and a role model.

The guilt is a burden he will carry for life.

Keisuke doesn't possess the power to turn back time. He couldn't revive Shinichiro. So, instead of moping over things he couldn't do, he opted to do something he can: atone for his sins.

Even if it means living the rest of his life being hated by you and Mikey.

He had already come to terms with the idea of having to sever ties with you and Mikey if either of you wished for it, but that didn't stop him from reaching out to apologize.

Apologies are nothing but mere utterance. It won't reverse the damage he's done, but if he's going to make up for what he did, he has to start somewhere.

Thus, why he's currently waiting for you in front of your school.

He scrutinized the flock of students filing out of the gates, eyes scouring everywhere for a figure with [h/c] locks, paying no mind to the passing students who cautiously eyed him.

He leaned on his vehicle, frustrated orbs affixed on the gates as it awaited the sight of [h/c] hair and [e/c] eyes all while he anxiously chewed on his nail. A minute passed until he finally lost his patience. He stormed off, entering the school premises, and searched for you.

Whispers were exchanged, accompanied by discreet fingers pointing at Keisuke who effortlessly stood out with his fairly tall stature and unbridled aura. Taking his motorbike into account, the people there came to a single fruition: a delinquent.

"Keisuke-kun?"

You stared at him incredulously, not expecting to see him.

"[y/n]-san..." Keisuke opened his mouth, but the words he wanted to say to you were stuck in his throat, unable to flow out due to the figurative hindrance known as hesitance.

Noticing his struggle, you grabbed his hand and led him away.

Once you were somewhere less crowded, you faced Keisuke, who broke into a sweat under your gaze. "Do you need anything, Keisuke-kun? Usually, you would've told me before coming here."

He chuckled half-heartedly. "Sorry about that. I, uh... I just have... It's something important."

You raised your brows. "Is it related to Toman?"

"N-No. It's something else."

You stared at him in suspicion. Keisuke's usually confident and outspoken, bordering on crass, and the only time he fumbles over his words is when he screws up.

Which he has. Big time.

But that's not the issue here.

"Oh my. Keisuke-kun, don't tell me you're going to confess to me." You gasped, cupping your mouth.

"What!? No! That's not it, I swear!"

You inwardly cheered at your successful attempt at easing his nerves. He was finally back to his boisterous self. "So, what is this urgent, important, top-level information you wanna tell me? Are you finally going to tell me that you're-"

"[y/n]-san, please, whatever you're thinking of, it's not true-"

"-a secret agent..." You and Keisuke shared a look. "What did you think I was gonna say?"

"Argh! We're getting sidetracked!" His hand circled your wrist as he pulled you closer. "[y/n]-san, hop on. We're going for a ride."

"Where to?"

Keisuke grinned at you, revealing his canine teeth. "You'll see."

"If you kidnap me, I'm gonna torture you with my amazing recorder skills." Despite saying this, you got on his bike.

"I'd rather die than hear that again. You're a shitty musician, y'know?"

"This shitty musician can blow your eardrums off."

Keisuke let out a loud laugh. "Have mercy on me, [y/n]-san."

In that moment, you forgot about your grudge and laughed with him.

Several turns and stops later, you arrived at a familiar landmark. Keisuke had brought you to the shrine where the gang would gather.

"Keisuke-kun, you said this isn't Toman related-"

"It isn't." His tone turned sombre, all trace of exuberance smearing his voice dissipated. His gaze was glued to his feet, his hands curled into taut fists. "[y/n]-san, I'm sorry for dragging you out here, but I really do have something important to tell you."

Distinguishing the sincerity in his words, you refrained from joking and nodded. "What is it?"

In one swift motion, he whirled around, facing you, and his body dipped into ninety degree bow.

"[y/n]-san, I deeply apologize!"

You gawked at him. "What?"

"I know apologies mean nothing when it comes to what I did, but I truly mean this. What I did was wrong, and I'm willing to accept any consequences."

You watched him silently, biting your lips to seal away the cries that clawed on your throat, begging to be set free.

"[y/n]-san, I know how much Shinichiro-kun means to you. To everyone, but most importantly, you. What I did was really dumb and fatal - I've caused suffering to a lot of people, even the ones I love." The brunet raised his body and this time, he knelt down. "[y/n]-san, hit me all you want. Yell at me, spit on me, do whatever you want. I'll accept all of it. If you ask me to stop being friends with you, I'll do it."

He hung his head low, eyes screwed shut as he braced himself for whatever it is you decide to throw at him. What he didn't brace himself for was to hear your choked sobs.

"[y/n]... san?" Keisuke gingerly raised his head, bewilderment displayed on his countenance. His body's first reaction to seeing you cry was to bolt up towards you. But before he could rest his hands on your shoulder, he snapped out of his trance, his hands awkwardly hovering over you. He didn't think you'd want to be touched by him.

"K-Keisuke-kun, why?" You stammered out, furiously wiping your eyes. "Goddammit, Keisuke-kun. I was just recovering from that incident, and now you're bringing it up."

Keisuke blinked at you quizzically, eyes softening at your quivering form as he scratched his head in remorse. "Sorry."

Wavering digits entwined the fabric of Keisuke's shirt. "Keisuke-kun, how could you?" Your voice emerged in a whisper, loud enough for the male to hear.

"I know, I know. I shouldn't have gone along with Kazutora. I'm sorry, [y/n]-san."

"He's gone, Keisuke-kun! How could you!?" Your clenched fists collided with his chest weakly. It didn't hurt him, but your crestfallen face sure did.

"Yeah, I fucked up big time. I'm sorry." His eyes took in your appearance, noting the drastic change of mood from carefree to mournful. As he gently grabbed your shoulders, he reminded himself that he was responsible for making you like this. Mind plagued with admonishment towards himself, his arms drew you into an embrace. "[y/n]-san, I'm really sorry."

This time, the response he received was the noise of you crying harder.

Keisuke held you tighter.

«────── « ➴ » ──────»

"Man, I'm beat." You sighed, laying sprawled on the ground of the shrine.

"[y/n]-san sure has no shame, huh? Lying around as if you own the place." Keisuke sweatdropped.

"I'm real tired from all that crying." You grunted as you sat up, massaging your swollen eyes. "I'm hungry, too." Your stomach backed up that statement with a growl.

Keisuke couldn't subdue the questionable noise that came out of him when you reacted this way. After a whole ten minutes of crying, you were back to your carefree self.

"What's wrong, Keisuke-kun?" You glanced at him with eyes devoid of resentment. His confusion deepened.

"'What's wrong?' [y/n]-san, aren't you angry?"

"No. I am hungry, though."

"What?" His brows furrowed. "[y/n]-san, why are you acting like this? I told you, didn't I? I was the one who-"

"I know." You interjected, patting the dirt off your skirt as you stood up. "And honestly, I don't know how to feel about all this. I'm super pissed at what you both did, but at the same time, knowing your real reason combined with the fact that you're my friend, I can't bring myself to hate you. It's annoying, really."

You did a quick stretch, releasing the tension from your joints. "Don't get me wrong, Keisuke-kun. What you did was wrong, and I'm not gonna justify it. But I'm also not gonna waste my time brooding over things. What happened, happened. At first, I thought for sure that I wouldn't want to see your face ever again, but after what you just did-" Your gaze flickered to him as a smile formed on your face. "-I've come to a decision."

Keisuke gulped.

You sauntered to him and put a hand on his shoulder, chuckling when the brunet stiffened. "I forgive you, Edward."

Four words.

It could take a hundred men, and even more, to debilitate him in a fight, but it only took four words from you to reduce Keisuke to tears.

"[y/n]-san..."

"Hey, don't cry now. We're about to go grab something to eat." You grasped his hand, chuckling. "I'm in the mood for peyoung yakisoba. It's your treat, okay?"

Keisuke sniffled indignantly, averting his eyes. "I didn't bring a lot of money, though."

"It's fine! Let's buy one and split it!" You lightly squeezed his hand before pulling him along.

Astonishment imbued in his stare directed at you, Keisuke lowered his eyes to his hand you were holding.

He gave your hand an experimental squeeze, and it resulted in him not being able to stop thinking about how your hand perfectly fitted in his.

«────── « ➴ » ──────»

With your close relation to the founding members, it became customary for them to introduce their close friends to you. Although you weren't a member of the gang, they still viewed you as a someone close. Knowing your amiable nature, they figured you'd get along with their other friends just fine.

This all began when you offered to help Mitsuya make Toman's uniform. You were informed of his role as club president in his school's Home Economics club. Hearing his intention to make a uniform for the members, you stepped in to help the male. You had no idea how to sew, so he had to teach you the basics. Under the tutelage of the fastidious male, you learned fast so you were able to assist him in no time.

One thing led to another, and you came to meet his childhood friend, Hakkai Shiba.

One day, while you were preoccupied with your handiwork, the tall male entered the club room. He conversed briefly with Mitsuya before the latter beckoned him to come closer to you.

"Hakkai, this is [y/n]." The mere mention of your name garnered your attention. "She's a real close friend of mine so treat her well, okay?"

Lips upturned in a portrayal of geniality, you waved at him. "I've heard of you from Mitsuya-kun. It's nice to finally meet you, Shiba-kun!"

"Just call him Hakkai."

You glanced at the male to see if he was okay with it, but he never seemed to meet your eyes.

Hakkai's eyes flickered to Mitsuya fretfully, mentally berating him for doing this despite knowing his ineptitude when it comes to female interaction.

Heeding his discomfort, your smile fell. "Erm... is something wrong?"

"What are you so worried about, Hakkai? She's a nice person." Hakkai kept his gaze on the ground, causing Mitsuya to sigh and turn to you with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, [y/n]. Don't take it personally. Hakkai's just shy with girls."

This finally earned a response from Hakkai. "Taka-chan!"

"Oh, so now you're talking?"

You glanced between the two bickering males, laughter bubbling up in your throat before it finally flooded out of your mouth.

Hakkai and Mitsuya whipped their heads towards you.

"So, you were just shy, Shiba-kun? I thought you didn't like me or anything!" You pressed the back of your palm to your mouth, repressing your chortles.

Hakkai rubbed his neck, feeling bad for making you feel that way when you were nothing but welcoming the whole time. "No, it's not like that. Y-You're fine. And... just call me Hakkai."

"You're cute, y'know?" The praise was conveyed simply out of reflex for you, elicited by the tall male's meek behavior, but to Hakkai himself, it was a glitch that caused his entire system to malfunction. Hard.

"Would you look at that? She called you cute, Ha- Hakkai? Oi, dude, you alright? Shit. [y/n], you made him blow a fuse!"

"Wait, no! Don't faint, Hakkai-kun!"

That was your first encounter with the youngest child of the Shiba family.

«────── « ➴ » ──────»

The second person who introduced you to their friend was Pah. This one happened... unexpectedly.

With you both owning a dog, the notion of a joint dog-walking was inevitable. Pah had asked if you wanted to walk your dog together sometimes; he would like it if Pochi has a friend. And, you agreed to it, commenting on how lonely Jackie was getting that he becomes overly attached to his squishy toys.

You imagined it to be just you and Pah, casually walking Jackie and Pochi.

You didn't expect him to bring a plus one.

The unnamed newcomer didn't introduce himself to you; in fact, he didn't talk to you at all. Pah was no help, either. He didn't bother enlightening you on who the person was or why he tagged along.

"Pah-kun, is this your friend?" You eventually spoke up in the middle of the walk.

"Huh?" The stocky male paused to glance at the tall male beside him. He blinked a few times before letting out a surprised yelp. "PEH!?"

"What are you so surprised for? I was with you the whole time."

"You dumbass! I told you that I'm going with a friend! So, why are you here!?" He whacked the taller male's head.

Instead of getting riled up from the hit, the male just threw Pah a befuddled look. "Why are you mad? I'm just following you!"

"Hah?"

"You just said you were going with a friend! You never told me to leave you alone so I went with you!"

"You bastard-" Pah's fist was suspended in midair as a contemplative look etched his features. "Did I really say that?" He mumbled, stroking his chin.

"Hah? You did, dumbass!" The male yelled, the loud volume of his voice making you wince. "I knew you were dumb, but I didn't think you were also forgetful!"

"Yeah, I'm forgetful. What about it?" Pah glared at him, and the male glared back with an equal amount of intensity.

"You're so forgetful, you even forgot about the person you're hanging out with." He countered, pointing at you.

"What the hell are you- oh..." Upon seeing you, Pah felt the irritation deplete. "Ah, that's right. You're here with me. Sorry 'bout that, [y/n]."

"Don't sweat it." You chuckled awkwardly.

"Hey, aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" Pah elbowed the male.

"Aren't you gonna do that for me?"

"The hell!? Do that yourself."

After a minute of quarreling, and you feeling like a third wheel, he finally gave you his name: Peh-yan.

"Peh-yan? Is that a nickname?" You inquired with a tilted head.

Pah hummed in affirmation, answering you on behalf of his friend, and continued, "his name's Hayashi Ryohei."

"WHAT!?"

A tick mark grew on Peh-yan's head as he interpreted your surprise as mockery. "You got a problem with my name?"

"Nah, your name's cool." The lanky male wore a content look at your praise. "It's just... how did it go from Hayashi Ryohei to Peh-yan?"

Him and Pah exchanged glances before both males shrugged. "It just happened."

"Pah's real name doesn't match his nickname, too."

"W... What's his real name?"

"Hayashida Haruki-"

"WHAT!?"

What was supposed to be a peaceful walk with your dogs turned into a disaster filled with you shouting in disbelief at their far-fetched nicknames and the two males shouting back.

It was safe to say you and Peh-yan get along very well.

«────── « ➴ » ──────»

Chifuyu Matsuno.

You thanked whatever heavenly beings there were for creating this human being and for allowing you to meet him.

And you're especially thankful to Keisuke for introducing him to you.

The first time you met the pretty boy, he was brought to Mitsuya's clubroom by Keisuke.

Mitsuya had to go on a quick errand, so you were the only one present in the clubroom that time.

Keisuke barged in through the doors, hands in his pocket, his signature grin adorning his visage.

"Yo, [y/n]-san!" He raised a hand in greeting.

"Keisuke-kun, I didn't know you were coming." You stood up, setting down your sewing materials.

"I'm bringing a new guy. He needs to get measured for the uniform." The brunet gestured over his shoulder.

Lo and behold, tailing behind him was a male with dyed blond hair and eyes tinted in an alluring shade of blue, shimmering in a mildly effulgent glow akin to a sapphire.

"Chifuyu, this is the girl I've been telling you about. [l/n][y/n]."

Chifuyu's eyes widened for a fraction when it landed on you, huffing, "She's pretty tall."

"Keisuke-kun..." you watched the newcomer with starry eyes, blinking once in a while to make sure you weren't dreaming. "Who's this?"

"He's Chifuyu. My friend!" For emphasis, Keisuke slung an arm around Chifuyu's shoulders as the two erupted into chuckles.

You felt an arrow struck your heart at the sound of his laugh. This was a rare sighting: a pretty boy.

To be fair, Mitsuya is also a pretty boy, but this is you we're talking about. You fawn over pretty boys.

"Where's Mitsuya, [y/n]-san?" The brunet scanned the room for a lavender head. "Is he in the bathroom?"

"He said he has to go run some errands. But not to worry!" You raised the measuring tools, a radiant grin pasted on your face. "I, too, know how to measure!"

"Since when were you into sewing clothes?" Keisuke chuckled at your enthusiasm.

"Since I heard that Mitsuya-kun wanted to make uniform for you guys. I asked him to teach me so I could help."

"Aw, you're so nice~"

You nodded eagerly. "I am." Sending Chifuyu a quick glance, you prepared a pencil and paper before beckoning the male over. "Chifuyu-kun, right?"

He settled for a nod, unsure of how to reply. Keisuke was right about you being peppy.

Chifuyu was never one to conform to formalities. He doesn't care if a person is older than him - if they want his respect, then they better earn it. Most seniors he had seen would prance around and flaunt their authority, knowing the underclassmen would grovel at their feet and follow their whims. It enraged him when these same seniors abuse their powers.

When he heard from Keisuke that you were his senior, Chifuyu was slightly wary. Just because he gained a new perspective thanks to the brazen brunet, doesn't mean he had a complete change of heart. He respected Keisuke, and Keisuke only. His skepticism towards senior still haven't dissipated. You being affiliated with Keisuke meant nothing.

He needed to see for himself whether or not you were truly good.

And you proved him, albeit unintentionally.

"Ah, wait. I forgot something." Before you could take the younger male's measurements, your actions came to a halt. You scratched your head apologetically. "Um... You're okay with me taking your measurements, right? I don't wanna make you uncomfortable and all that."

Chifuyu was taken aback by your consideration. "Uhh..."

"If you prefer having a guy taking your measurements, that's fine. We can wait for Mitsuya-kun to return." You flashed him a reassuring smile with your hands on your hips. "I can go buy you two a drink at the vending machine while we wait."

"Hell yeah! I never say no to free drinks!" Keisuke cheered.

Chifuyu blinked, utterly bewildered by the turn of events. He shrunk under your gaze and coughed into his fist.

"N-No, it's... it's okay. I don't mind. Thanks." He muttered the last part quietly.

Your smile stretched. "Nice! Just tell me if you do feel uncomfortable, 'kay?" You fished out some cash from your pocket and waved it the other male. "Keisuke-kun, go buy us a drink, will you?"

"Roger that!" He did a mock salute before leaving the room. He stopped by the door to throw Chifuyu a teasing look. "Chifuyu, don't hit on her while I'm gone, alright?"

"Baji-san!"

The brunet cackled at his flustered expression.

The clubroom door slid shut. What remained of the lively atmosphere diminished into tranquility.

You did your thing silently, taking Chifuyu's measurements and jotting it down. It was when you felt him squirm, you stopped what you were doing.

"Something wrong?"

Chifuyu shook his head. "Nah, it's nothing."

You shed a quick smile before resuming your work. Presuming the blond was vexed by the silence, you spoke up, "so... how did you meet Keisuke-kun?"

"Huh?" He processed your question. "Oh, we're in the same grade."

"Same class?"

"No." Chifuyu spread his arms for you to measure, a thoughtful look gracing his countenance. "I approached him cuz I wanted see him. My classmates told me he was held back a grade. I thought I needed to teach him not to act like a pompous asshole, but turns out he was a cool guy."

Your brows knitted in concern. "Sheesh... Boys these days sure are violent."

Chifuyu shrugged. "Eh, it's not my fault the seniors at my school are all pain in the ass. They think they're the shit just 'cuz they're a grade above us."

Seeing him getting passionate over the topic, you couldn't help but snicker. "Can't argue with you on that one. Some upperclassmen need a good dose of reality check."

"Exactly! It's so annoying when they boss people around."

"If you've come to like Keisuke-kun, then I take it he's not like the other seniors?" You glanced up at him with a smile.

Chifuyu hummed thoughtfully, before he mirrored your smile. "Nah. Baji-san's waaaay better than those assholes."

You chuckled. As you scribbled on the paper, your eyes strayed to the blond, inwardly gushing at his fervid admiration for Keisuke. "You respect him that much, huh?"

"I do." Chifuyu's smile morphed into a deadpan. "But... I can't help pitying him. He really sucks at studying."

You choked on your spit, which Chifuyu failed to notice.

"The other day, I saw him doing homework. He misspelled a lot of words, it makes me wanna cry."

You coughed before letting out a howling laughter. "Oh my gosh, he did!?"

Chifuyu nodded. "Oh, and don't get me started on his math homework. He still has trouble with additions!"

"I know, right? I helped him with his homework once, and he was struggling with basic multiplication." You recalled as you wiped away a stray tear. "Honestly, I know some people need a different approach when it comes to learning, but dang, he sucks so bad."

"At least, he has his fighting skills to make up for his terrible grades." Chifuyu sweatdropped.

"That's not gonna save him when it comes to school." You laughed, whilst the blond groaned.

"True."

"Chifuyu-kun must be popular in school, huh?"

He quirked a brow. "What makes you think so?"

"I mean, you got the looks and all." You answered nonchalantly, unaware of the male who blushed profusely.

Keisuke never said you were also blunt, dammit!

"Eyo! You two getting along? I can hear your voices from miles away!" Another voice chimed in.

Keisuke entered the room and laid the drinks he brought on the desk. He stared at you and Chifuyu as if inquiring the topic of your conversation.

"Why did it take you so long, Keisuke-kun? Did you pet some cats on the way?" You giggled, only to trigger a certain memory from your own words.

Didn't something like this happen? Right, it was your first encounter with Inui. Shinichiro left to "fix you both a drink".

Your heartbeat sped up, as your lungs struggled to take in oxygen. Dull ringing echoed in your ears, whilst your eyes grew damp. This is bad. You're getting emotional just from the recollection.

"-n]... [y/n]!"

Warmth permeated on your left shoulder, coming from the hand clamping on it belonging to Keisuke.

"You were spacing out back then. You good?" His thumb rubbed your shoulder in a soothing manner.

"Sorry. I was just thinking about how terrible you are at studying." A cheeky smile crept up your face, your amusement increasing when Keisuke gasped.

"What!?"

"You are! Even Chifuyu-kun says so! Right?" Keisuke turned to throw the blond a betrayed look. While he wasn't looking, you hastily wiped your eyes.

Said boy raised his hands defensively. "Hey, this is between you two. Don't rope me into it."

"Bro, just before you talked about how much he sucked at studying, but now he's here, you're wussing out? Lame!"

"Hey! I am not wussing out!" Chifuyu scrunched up his brows, and you fought back the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"You guys were talking about me behind my back?" Keisuke glared at you.

"Well yes, but actually no."

Keisuke pulled your cheeks. "[y/n]-san!"

"S-Stahb it! Stop it!" You swatted his hand away and returned his glare. "Stop it! Hey, stop it!" You perplexed him further by saying, "now spell it."

"Hah! Easy! S..." Keisuke swallowed thickly as he came to realize the task wasn't as easy as he thought. "S-T... Uh... A...?"

"WRONG!" You made an x with your arms. "S-t-o-p... I-T!"

"I-I knew that."

"Uh-huh." You lazily blinked at him, unconvinced. "What's 9+10?"

"...21?"

Someone facepalmed, and it wasn't you.

"Baji-san... you're hopeless."

Keisuke scratched his head with a defeated look. "Yeah, you're right."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

『ɑ/ղ: ✎ • • •』

this chapter is like a rainbow after the rain. hope u enjoyed it (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

y/n here representing the chifuyu simps, she won't disappoint 😤

next chapter might include mucho and smiley wooo ♪ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ)

btw i was rereading tr and came across this

that messy hairstyle rlly suits takemichi. he looks fine af (◕દ◕)

need myself a man like 'michi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
6K 420 14
"Who are these kids again?" "Tokyo manji gang." "Who?" "Tokyo...manji...gang." Nikki repeated slowly. "Ah.." Miki nodded slowly and turn to the 3 mid...
9.5K 218 78
Keisuke baji x Oc. 起死回生 [COMPLETED] "𝗡𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴" "I Won't Sacrifice The Lives Of Others To Achieve My Goal." Ab...
4.8K 175 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...