Sweet Tooth [Ushijima x Reade...

By kawakissy

What happens when you are the only who knows that the world-famous, strict, stoic Ushijima Wakatoshi has a we... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72: The Finale
73: Epilogue
Special Bonus Chapter: The Beach
Bonus Chapter: Wedding

54

11.6K 491 77
By kawakissy

somewhere during practice:

"Hinata where is Ushijima....?" Bailey comes running. He was out of breath.

"What happened?" Ushijima came out with his stoic face.

"Bailey-san? Why are you out of breath?" Sakusa enters the conversation.

"y/n...We haven't heard from since yesterday...." Bailey talks out of his breath.

"I was..wonde..ring if you guys have seen her? She hasn't showed up for work. She is always punctual, I am worried. ...." Bailey reveals.

Ushijima eyes narrowed. He wasn't in contact with y/n. He got busy with the practice ever since.

Rin came out randomly, and his voice was a little worried.

"I think I saw her last time talking to the Thain person from Zeldian team...." Rin revealed.

"WHAT!?" The entire team exclaimed.

"What why?" Rin was confused.

"He is a fucking creep." Kageyama spoke. Yaku nodded.

"I wasn't sure but I think they talked brief. I was running late for my train so I couldn't butt in.." Rin tried to explain, looking at Ushijima.

"Baseless confidence..." Ushijima spoke. Hinata stood up like a scared cat.

"Baseless confidence on anything. I abhor it. I hate it." Ushijima looked like he was talking to himself.

"Was she troubled that Zeldians got into semi-finals..." Bokuto asked.

"She isn't like that...she would have come and talk to us to clear doubts. Something is wrong...." Aran spoke.

Ushijima exactly knew what was wrong. His heart raced.

Ushijima ran out of the door.

"Oi Wakatoshi, where you going?" Miya asked.

Ushijima turned. His face was enough to answer Miya. Everyone in the team knew he adored y/n, more than he himself rationalised. Y/n is the one who made him human, who made Ushijima reconcile with his team more than just a team. Ushijima cherished the memories with her, which gave him enough warmth to carry on. Two innocent souls troubled to navigate in the midst of evil, chaotic world.

xxxxxx

Ushijima called the phone of yn but no response.

Ushijima called Tiphanie. She said she didn't know where yn is.

He tried all options to find yn. She was nowhere to find.

He had no choice...his heart was in a panic. He needed his best friend.

He calls....

"Satori?"...

xxxxx

My heartfelt like it was about to come into my mouth. My trauma was coming back. When I went missing, I was afraid to face the world. The world was cruel already.

I couldn't leave my room. I spent few months in my car homeless. I lost everything. Money, home, comfort, my mother. Him.

I thought to myself, who would even want a broken girl. Maybe Ushijima loves me for the stable person I am now. Would he still feel the same when I had panic attacks every time someone mentioned my mother's death? The hate she got.

Was I to blame? Should I've stopped her? Asked her to stop working and stay with me? Did my own independence kill her and several others? I will never know the answers. It took me 3 years to stop blaming myself.

Ever since she left, I had no motherly figure to rely on. I decided to be one for others. I took care of others. I earned money as a babysitter. As a caretaker. Did I love taking care of other's children because I lacked my own childhood? Was I selfish?

Is my love for Ushijima real? Is it just my own need to take care of others to feel alone and lonely? Does he deserve me?

"Ma'am... the restaurant is about to be closed? Do you still want to order something else?" The waiter snapped me out of my thoughts.

I look up—tears in my eyes.

"I..."

The waiter got worried.

"Please hold a minute. I'll call my boss." She panicked.

I nod softly and lay my head on the table.

After few minutes, I hear a car nearby stopping near the door of the restaurant.

I could hear the whispers.

"Ma'am hello, my name is..Ma- Y/n?" the voice sounded familiar.

I was weakly lookup.

"Mary?" I weakly speak.

I quickly burst out crying. I was out of breath. Mary looked at the waiter and asked the cafe door to be shut.

I was softly taken to the cafe's resting room.

I quickly hug Marie. She was hugging me back tightly. Shushing me to calm down. I cried on her lap. I missed her so much. She was my family for the longest time. She was my best friend. My best friend is here.

"Crying is not good for my baby...." Mary said. I quickly realise she is still pregnant.

"Marie....i am so sorry. You ...you should be home. But I cant believe you're in Japan. The odds..I missed you. Omg Marie. Marie I Missed you. Im gonna cry ...oh god Im already crying. How are you? Hows life? Are you okay?"

Random words came out of my mouth.

"shh..shh...I told you Satori and I were shifting to Japan. This is our little business. And baby part? I am talking about you. You are my baby. Stop crying. Dont worry. I am okay. Let's go home. Let's talk about everything there. You look like you haven't slept last 24 hours." Marie softly gets up. I help her stand with her big belly.

We drive to her house.

On the way, we got our favourite ice cream. I was silent. Marie did all the talking. Her voice gave me comfort. We talked about our past and funny incidents. About Boss. About Glace.

I reach her house. She lives in a very comfortable apartment. Her apartment had plenty of room.

"Sorry for the mess. Satori was experimenting with new desserts. Come sit beside me." She says. I nod.

I start crying again.

"Are you going to say something?" Marie asked. I shook my head. My mouth and eyes were puffy.

"Remember you used to get hit on by Ryan everytime you showed up after crying because of bad grades?" Marie spoke out of nowhere.

I look up.

"My point is, behind every sorrow of yours. Y/n i found a beauty inside you. Whatever is happening to you, there's a beautiful event waiting for you at the same time. All of us thought you looked pretty adorable whenever you cried." Marie explained, pulling my cheeks.

I smile weakly. She got so wise.

"Marie I have to tell you something...." I weakly say. She nods in affirmation.

" I am the daughter of...." I tried to speak, but the bell rang.

"Oh, that must be Satori. I told him many times to knock instead of ringing the bell because Rei might be asleep." Marie breaks her attention away from me. I quickly wiped my tears. Hoping to be presentable.

"Ill get the door." I said.

"No no.. I need to walk a little, or my feet will get more swollen." Marie softly gets up as I help her.

I quickly open my hair to hide my swollen, puffy cheeks marked with tear trails mixed with my foundation.

I silently sat on the floor near the floor table. (Chabudai).

As the door opened, I see Satori looking at me a little curiously. I immediately get up.

"Nice to meet you Tendou-San". I bow.

"WAKATOSHI?" He exclaims and looks behind. My face got confused.

I look up, confused. "Huh?"

As Satori moved his body away.

I see Ushijima standing beside him.

"Wakatoshi?" I mummer. My brain confused.

"Y/n..." Ushijima quickly takes my name. He noticed my tears, my hair, my messed up face from all the crying.

Ushijima did not waste a second when he saw me. He immediately runs towards me and pulls me into a hug. 

I felt myself getting calmer. All negative thoughts disappeared. All I cared about being close to him. To embrace him. To be embraced by him. I love him.

He buries my face onto his chest. His hand over my head, almost making me hear his rapid heartbeat.

"Please, never. Never! disappear on me again like that!" He deeply spoke. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
391K 9.8K 30
Here you are!! (L/N) (Y/N)... well what can be said, you're the typical girl, like any other girl...ok maybe not! you may look normal on the outside...
4K 187 16
Another six couples find out they have the gift of having kids
546K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...