The Music Box ( Five Nights A...

Av XxTrueColorsxX

"Why are you crying?" I asked the white masked monster.. He looked up at me, he had a wide permanent smile on... Mer

I can Watch Myself
Promise
He is Not imaginary
Soo...
Pure Hearted
Hello?
Tag! Your It
Sing To Me
Your Soul Is Mine
Nothing Will Hurt You
Sin
Metal/ Skin
Brotherly love
The White Box
Home
Your Never Leaving
New Friend
Teddy
Let Me Die
Soul
Dead
Strings attached
Note
What Will He Do?
Trap
The Next Time
When The Music Stops
END
BOOK 2

The Clown Nose

11.7K 437 630
Av XxTrueColorsxX

*Echo*

Once I knew for sure Marionette was sleeping, I hopped off the box and made my way to Jeremy's office..
Well, I tried. The restaurant was extremely dark, and I kept having the feeling of running into something. For the longest time I was just stumbling in the darkness, having no idea where I was..

I tried to feel for the wall and balance myself. I reached my hand out, into the never ending darkness. My heart started to race, as if it was trying to warn me of something.

I felt around for what seemed like forever.

"Come on!" I whispered to myself.

Finally, I felt something that wasn't like a wall.. It was more cold and rough.. I put my other hand on it just to make sure what the heck I was feeling.. Then I heard what seemed to sounded like lightbulbs to go on..

I looked up and saw blue eyes looking down at me. Usually in scary movies when you see eyes in the dark they are scary looking, But these eyes where cartoonish.

"F-freddy?" I choked out..

I put my hands back down and looked closer at Freddy's eyes. They looked much more older and not as bright..

"Do I know you.." Freddy said with no emotion. His voice was much deeper and darker..

"Y-yeah, it's me Echo.."

"Hold on, let me get a good look at you." I hear big metal feet walk to the side of the room, and suddenly light filled the room.

I wasn't anywhere near Jeremy office. I was in a room I have never seen before. It was filled with some types of machine parts and weird empty suits. It was a spooky and messy room..

"No I don't think we have met. Have you guys seen a child like her before?" Freddy's voice said behind me.

I spun around, and saw animatronics I never seen before.. They look old and broken. Plus, they were scary especially the Bunny. He had no face, only two little red lights, that looked like it was his eyes, he didn't have a arm too. He looked like mess! The big yellow animatronic had a big orange beak, that seemed to hang open. You could see a lot of metal parts from inside of her mouth. I'm sure she would try and pull it back up, but she lacked hands. Another one looked like a fox or a wolf! Be had long sharp teeth, that made his mouth not close all the way. He had a rusty old hook for a hand and his torso had parts where fur had been ripped off and now expose parts of his endoskeleton. Freddy stood in the middle of them all, he was much larger then Toy Freddy and he looked like a much older Version. He was dingy and dirty, plus he had cuts that had wires spilling out of his chest..

"Nope, haven't a little girl since we where put in this place." Said the red fox.

"It's good to see children again!" The yellow animatronic cheered, her jaw falling to the ground once she finish talking..

"Yes indeed." The bunny added.. How he was talking without a mouth was beyond me..

"I-I'm s-sorry, wrong r-room..." I stuttered, while slowly walking backwards to the door..

Freddy saw what I was trying to do and put a stop to it, he walked behind me and pushed me closer to the rest of the animatronics. I dig my feet in the ground trying to stop him, but he was so much stronger then me.

"You don't have to be scared of us Echo!" Freddy shouted.

The sudden raise of his voice made me jump. I put my hands over my face so I didn't see their scary faces..

"Aw! Freddy you scared her!" The yellow one said with concern.

My hands still over my face, I could feel my body start to shake and I was on the urge of crying.

"It's been so long since I have talked to a child. I guess I forgot how to acted around them." Freddy pointed out..

I felt warm tears come spilling out of my eyes and onto my cheeks. I wished I stayed with Marionette. I feel a lot safer with him..

"Oh! Don't cry! We just wanna make new friends!" Freddy begged.

I felt two metal hands grabbed my hands and remove them from my face. I was staring face to face with Freddy, he didn't seem so scary especially his nose.

I felt myself stop crying, but my breathing was still fast. I'm such a baby today..

"See I'm not so scary!" Freddy said, while giving me a large smile.

"Watch this!" He giggled, as he grabbed his nose and squeezed it. It shocked me when it sounded like a clown nose!!

"Give it a try!" He cheerfully said.

I hesitated for a moment, till he gave me a wink. I reached out my arm and gave his nose a weak squeeze, it still came out with a clown noise. I couldn't stop the smile spreading across my face. It was really silly to see someone as tough and scary like him have a clown nose!

Freddy smiled at me and seemed to relax, once he realized I wasn't going to cry.

"Let me introduce you to my friends!" He said while standing back up. "That Chica The Chicken," he pointed to the yellow animatronic who waved to me.

"That's Foxy The Pirate" the Red Fox Winked at me

"and that's Bonnie The Bunny!" The monster that was now standing up looked down at me. I felt my face turn white.

"H-hello." I stuttered.

I felt a lot better knowing they didn't want to hurt me. It just they looked scary. They seemed like they wanted a friend and I will gladly be their friend..

I clear my throat and looked straight at them, trying to show bravery.

"My name is Echo. It's very nice it meet you all!" I bravely said to Them.

My braver disappeared when Bonnie came up to me for a hand shake. I hesitate and stop breathing for the longest time.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Bonnie informed me.

I looked at his hand and back at his face, before grabbing his hand. The moment I grabbed his hand, I realized how gentle he was. He made sure he didn't squeeze my hand to hard and the metal didn't seem to be tough. Maybe these guys aren't so bad after all!

*Hours later*

I spent a long time in the room, companying them. They sure do like to talk! I don't blame them, from what they told me they have been alone for a long time. They all seemed to have different characteristics. Chica was alway happy and cheerful. Foxy was rough and loud. Bonnie was gentle and sweet. Freddy was the leader and always seemed to have a answer to everything, to me he was very wise.

We where having a fun time! They told jokes and stories that never seemed to get boring! We also play together, Freddy put me up on his shoulders and we played don't touch the floor! Which was hard...All in all I was having a blast!! Soon their looks didn't even scare me anymore.

Somewhere during all the fun, in corner of my eye I saw the door open and BB's head Pop out. When he saw me, he looked shocked and didn't hesitate to run back out in a hurry.

What's his problem? He can play with us too if he wanted.

"Freddy?" I asked still on his shoulders.

"Yeah!"

"What's wrong with BB? He just open the door saw me and took off." I informed him.

Freddy looked a little concerned, before taking me off his shoulders. The other looked concerned as well.,

"I think maybe it's time for you to go." Freddy frowned." Come back okay?"

"promise you'll come back!" Chica added.

I smiled at her "I promise!"

The moment I said that, a loud noise of a door being busted open ringed in my ears. When I turned around to see what happen...I was shocked.

It was Marionette! He looked furious. He was breathing loud and looked like a wild animal. BB was behind him looking at the ground, not wanting to meet my eyes. Marionette's dark eyes now had two white circles peering out of them.

He looked down at me, while I looked up at him. I suddenly felt extremely small and trapped..

Marionette was mad, and I never seen him mad before. I don't know how he will acted..

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1K 23
(tw: description contains self-harm, bullying, death, and a small mention of drugs) "Woah, look at her eyes!" "What a freak." "Is that even normal?" ...
122K 2.8K 26
Bonnie has always been the stereotypical definition of an art nerd. He has top marks in all his classes except gym, he can play the guitar, he is ski...
3.4K 161 31
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥ 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀 ©ScottCawthon ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡~ ( Completed ) ( All the ideas and depictions her...
3.4K 144 36
Funtime Foxy didn't like the electric shocks. She had friends. She could hear some of their voices quite clearly. Ballora, the blind ballerina. She w...