𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑| Max Mayfield [COMPL...

By tangledkisses

COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one" [SEASON T... More

-𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
graphics
i. home at last
iii. eleven in hiding
iv. madmax
v. trick or treat, freak
vi. the pollywog
vii. will the wise
viii. dig dug
ix. the lost sister
x. the gate
-𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
xi. disconsolate
xii. suzie, do you copy?
xiii. the mall rats
xiv. the missing lifeguard
xv. the sauna test
xvi. pranks & the flayed
xvii. e plurbius unum
xviii. the bite & the truth
xix. the battle of starcourt
xxiv. bonus: christmas
-𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
xxv. the sour prankster come back
xxvi. the hellfire club
xxvii. vecnas curse
xxviii. the monster and the superheros
xxix. dear billy part one
xxx. dear billy part two
xxxi. the nina project
xxxii. the dive
xxxiii. the masscare at hawkins lab
xxxiv. 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅..?
FINN AND CELESTE??

ii. the unknown

6.1K 193 58
By tangledkisses

As dinner concluded, Lucas and Cassidy made their way into the garage. Cassidy, with a playful smile, inquired, "So, do I still have my bike?" Lucas chuckled, "Yes, doofus. It's over there!" He pointed towards the boxes, the familiarity of Cassidy's bike within the garage serving as a nostalgic reminder of their shared past and simpler times. The exchange reflected a blend of teasing banter and the comfort of returning to familiar routines.

Facing the bike stuck behind the boxes, Cassidy extended her hand and closed her eyes. A subtle tension filled the air, and as Cassidy opened her eyes, they were a deep black. Energy orbs materialized in her hands, and shadows emerged, deftly grabbing the bike and bringing it toward her. The display of supernatural abilities added an unexpected layer to the reunion, leaving Lucas wide-eyed with a mixture of surprise and curiosity.

Cassidy lowered her hand, and as her eyes shifted back to their normal state, the energy dissipated from the palms of her hands. A stunned silence hung in the garage, broken only by Lucas's exclamation, "Holy shit." His eyes mirrored a mixture of shock and awe, witnessing Cassidy's unexpected display of supernatural abilities.

As Cassidy turned around, a sudden realization struck her. "Oh my god, I forgot," she mentally cursed herself. The weight of the revelation settled in, and Cassidy grappled with the unintended disclosure of her powers to her brother, adding an unexpected layer to their reunion.

"I'm not even surprised," Lucas mumbled, his words carrying a mix of resignation and a hint of underlying tension. Confused, Cassidy looked at him and asked, "What?" Lucas bit his lip nervously before responding, "Mike and I will explain when we get there. Come on." He sighed, signaling for them to get on their bikes.

As they rode together, Cassidy couldn't shake her confusion about Lucas's subdued reaction. The air was thick with unspoken tension, and she found herself speculating on what revelations awaited them at Mike's place.

As they reached the house, Lucas and Cassidy parked their bikes and approached the door. Lucas knocked, and the door swung open to reveal Mike. "YES! Welcome back, Cassie! Come on!" Mike's cheerful welcome resonated through the doorway, and he grabbed Cassidy's hand with enthusiasm.

The warmth of Mike's reception momentarily eased the tension that had built up during their journey. Cassidy felt a mix of emotions, ranging from anticipation to nervousness, as she stepped into Mike's house.

They descended the stairs to find Dustin and Will waiting. "I'm back, bitches!" Cassidy declared, stretching her arms wide. The exuberant announcement was met with embraces as Lucas, Mike, Dustin, and Will gathered around her, enveloping Cassidy in a group hug. The reunion marked a moment of shared joy, momentarily setting aside the mysteries and revelations that lingered in the background.

"Okay, so I need to tell you guys something. Please don't freak out," Cassidy began, choosing a spot on the couch. The room was filled with a mix of curiosity and concern. "Remember that prank of mine that got me sent to Military school?" she asked, casting a glance at the attentive faces of Lucas, Mike, Dustin, and Will. The group nodded in unison, the memory of that pivotal event lingering in the air as they awaited Cassidy's revelation.

"I had discovered a few weeks before that I had superpowers, abilities," Cassidy began, her words laden with a mix of relief and apprehension. "I could do things such as blasting antimatter, controlling things with my mind using telekinesis, shadowing jump which allows me to teleport using shadows and traverse through time, space, and shadows. With Shadow Jumping, I can also access other dimensions when I'm awake and asleep. I can control energy, and I can control fire."

As Cassidy detailed the extent of her extraordinary capabilities, the room fell into a heavy silence. Mike, in particular, bit his lip, grappling with the magnitude of what he had just learned about Cassidy's newfound powers. The revelation hung in the air, leaving the group to absorb the implications of Cassidy's supernatural abilities.

"Like I said, I can control fire, which led me and Mildred wanting to do a prank... which ended up horribly. Dr. Brennar, who is a scientist that takes children with abilities and experiments on them. They force you to do these things with your abilities. When Dr. Brennar found out I did that, I don't know how, but he found out I had powers," Cassidy continued, revealing the sinister connection between her prank, the experimentation, and the dangerous presence of Dr. Brennar in their lives. The gravity of the situation lingered, casting a shadow over the room.

Cassidy, deeply involved in her storytelling, remained unaware of Mike's pacing as he grappled with the revelations. "He told my family where I was going was Military school. But, when I got there, I found out everything. He forced me to use my abilities to my best; if we did something wrong, we would be put into a dark room," Cassidy recounted, her voice carrying the echoes of past traumas.

As she continued, the room absorbed the weight of her experiences. "I haven't met anyone else like me, but I know there is more," Cassidy concluded, hinting at the broader, mysterious world of individuals with extraordinary abilities. The somber atmosphere enveloped the group, inviting contemplation on the darker aspects of Cassidy's past and the potential challenges they might face in the future.

"Oh my god," Lucas mumbled, his voice reflecting a mix of shock and realization. "She's like El. Holy shit," Dustin exclaimed, drawing parallels between Cassidy's abilities and those of Eleven. The recognition of the similarities added a layer of complexity to the situation.

"What's your number on your wrist?" Mike asked, and Cassidy, caught off guard, responded with confusion. "Wait, what? How do you know I have a number on my wrist, and who's El?" she questioned, her inquiry revealing her lack of familiarity with certain aspects of the mysterious world they were now navigating. The room buzzed with a palpable sense of intrigue and anticipation as the group grappled with the unfolding revelations.

"What's the number?" Mike repeated with annoyance and a huff, prompting Cassidy to roll her eyes. She sighed and rolled up her sleeve, revealing the number '005' on her wrist. The room fell into a momentary silence as the significance of the number hung in the air.

Will, notably quiet, bore a worried expression that didn't escape Cassidy's notice. "Will, are you okay?" she asked, genuine concern in her voice. Will nodded, but the unease in his demeanor suggested that there might be more to his feelings than he was willing to express.

"We need to tell you something," Lucas said, prompting Cassidy's sassy response, "Yea, I can tell. Spill." The room was charged with anticipation as Mike and Lucas began explaining. "Will went missing last year, and another girl like you, named Eleven or we call her El, showed up," Mike shared, opening the door to the complex story that had unfolded in Hawkins, revealing to Cassidy the connection between Will's disappearance and the appearance of another girl with supernatural abilities.

"Oh my god. Do you know what happened to her?" Cassidy asked, a mix of shock and concern in her voice. "No, we don't know. All we know is she killed that Demogorgon and turned into dust with it," Dustin answered, leaving a lingering sense of mystery surrounding Eleven's fate.

"What if I can find her? Shadow jumping gives me the ability to go into the void," Cassidy suggested, offering a potential solution. Mike bit his lip, contemplating the idea. Before he could respond, Will interjected, "Can we stop talking about this, and play D&D?" Will's request hinted at the discomfort he felt when revisiting the traumatic memories of the Upside Down, redirecting the group's attention to a more familiar and comforting activity.

"Absolutely, Will," Mike's smile held a soft warmth. "Feel free to play, I'll take a break," Cassidy declared as she made her way to the bathroom. The door closed behind her with purpose, determined to locate Eleven, sensing the deep connection between her and Mike. Seated on the cool bathroom floor, Cassidy closed her eyes, channeling her focus entirely onto Eleven. In no time, she felt herself pulled into the enigmatic void, a realm she had visited before.

As Cassidy traversed this surreal landscape, she stumbled upon a cabin shrouded in an ethereal glow. Compelled by curiosity, she entered the cabin to find Eleven, engrossed in watching TV. The air inside the cabin seemed to crackle with an energy that hinted at the profound connection between Eleven and the world she inhabited.

Cassidy fixated on the subtle details of the girl's wrist, her eyes scanning for the distinctive mark—'011.' In the mysterious void, the ethereal scene unfolded, showcasing the girl's wrist in vivid clarity. A genuine smile of confirmation played on Cassidy's lips, a silent acknowledgment of the connection she had sought.

Returning to reality, Cassidy opened her eyes, only to find a trickle of blood escaping from her nose. The strain of her psychic exploration manifested physically, but it didn't deter her. With a resolute spirit, she wiped away the blood, fueled by the unwavering determination to locate El. The promise of discovery spurred Cassidy forward, undeterred by the challenges she encountered in her quest.

⭑⭑⭑

ASH SPEAKS !

Next chapter she will find Eleven , don't worry season 2 will start aftet next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 80 24
'Does it keep you in control? For you to keep her in a cage?' In which Eleven finds her lost sister and takes her back to Hawkins. or In which Nine...
66.6K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - ✅ season 3 - ✅ season 4 - ✅ season 5 -
3.6K 156 28
'Nothing scares me anymore.' In which Hopper's daughter returns for the summer, but everything goes wrong. Max Mayfield x fem!oc season 3 - season...
21.8K 550 17
"why, in god's name, would i pretend to date you?" "it would make robin jealous," steve smirked robin buckley x fem. oc