The Demonic Children

By zack01234

after the six Holy grail war the son and daughter of Shirou emiya the king or Blade or demonic blacksmith and... More

B.I.O (Rewrite)
Chapter 1: Final Hope (Rewrite)
Chapter 2: Crapy Memories (Rewrite)
Chapter 3: New Job (Rewrite)
Chapter 4 : Road Way to Hell (Rewrite)
Chapter 5: Let the Job Begin (Rewrite)
Chapter 6: Meeting With Boss (Rewrite)
Chapter 7: Everything But A Mystery (Rewrite)
Chapter 8: A Beautiful Tragedy (Rewrite)
Chapter 9: An Old Wound (Rewrite)
Chapter 10: Saber (Rewrite)
Chapter 12: An Old Spouse (Rewrite)
Chapter 13: Meeting With The Fiance (Rewrite)
Chapter 14: Colder Than Snow (Rewrite)
Chapter 15: Why Are You Crying (Rewrite)
Chapter 16: What Are You Crying For (Rewrite)
Chapter 17: This is Our Destiny (Rewrite)
Chapter 18: Coin of Fate (Rewrite)
Chapter 19: Rise of the Main Curtain (Rewrite)
Chapter 20: From You 30 Years Ago (Rewrite)
Chapter 21: Magical Girls Fantasy part 1 (Rewrite)
Chapter 22: Magical Girls Fantasy part 2 (Rewrite)
chapter 24: archer of Shinjuku
chapter 25: painfull yet happy memory
chapter 26: cursed heart
chapter 27: another big problem
chapter 28: mother issue
chapter 29: key to be summon
chapter 30: class observesion
chapter 31: misfortune
chapter 32: explanation to leader
chapter 33: infamous killer
chapter 34: help have arive
chapter 35: true excalibur
chapter 36: reunited
chapter 37: meeting the in law
chapter 38: summit
chapter 39: old enemy
B.I.O
chapter 40: emiya vs kotomine part 1
chapter 41: emiya vs kotomine part 2
chapter 42: the devil worse fear
chapter 43: Ayato real self
chapter 44: transfer student
chapter 45: summer plan
chapter 46: kyoto
chapter 47: the gods discussion
chapter 48 : the youkai
chapter 49: Hero factions
chapter 50: kyoto battle
chapter 51: enemy caster
N/A (rewrite)

Chapter 11: My Dear (Rewrite)

2.8K 39 16
By zack01234

"So, your telling me, that we aren't in the same Phh world anymore. But currently in this world, the Ages of Gods, haven't ended yet, but they are still the same as the Phh world?" The new servant, Dietrich Von Bern asked in confusion.

"Yeah, I know it's kinda confusing, but bear with me here," Leon said.

"This is one hell, out of an intresting story, master," Dietrich let out a sigh. "If this world, is still in the Age of Gods, then there must be alot of Phantasmal Beast lying around,"

"Correct, which is where your Mystery Slayer skill, came into an effect, since that skill can damage any sort of supernatural beings," Leon said.

"You spoke of my ability, as if you're already witness such a thing," Dietrich asked.

"I did, back at the Sixth Holy Grail War," Leon said.

"And may I ask, which servant possesed such skill?" Dietrich asked.

"Minamoto No Raikou, a Berserker class, and a monster in that. Because to that skill alone, she manage to kill 3 of Rider commander's," Leon explained.

"Ushi Gozen, I see... No wonder, you have a hard time facing such figure," Dietrich said.

"I know, if it wasn't enough, even the bloody Assassin! Came from the same era as her! Which is a pain to ass to kill, and who said, that the Assassin class is the weakest amongst all 7 class!?" Leon let out his complain from the bad memory of the war.

"That depend, on which servant you usually summon, dear master," Dietrich said.

"I know, but still, she was one hell out of an apponent," Leon said.

"If you are finish with your complain dear master, might I ask, what is the true purpose of you summoning me here exactly?" Dietrich asked.

Usually servant were summon out of the call of the master and Grail, but this time, it was diffrent. Because Dietrich cannot felt any sort of conection from the Grail, as he was send here from the Throne of Heroes, by force rather from the call of the Grail.

"For now, our purpose is to wait, and eleminate any threat before backup arrived," Leon said.

"Threat? What sort of threat, are we talking about master?" Dietrich asked.

"Well, Akasha didn't say in detail, but it have something to do with the Abrahamic religon," Leon said.

"I see, so this backup of yours, do you even know them?" Dietrich asked.

"Not exactly, but Akasha did told me, that they came to protect the human order, and end the threat," Leon said.

"Then our enemy is to be warry off," Dietrich said.

"Deffinetly, but for now, let just take a time off before we get deeper into the madness," Leon sighed.

Out of nowhere, Saber suddenly stood up, as he grab his sword and pointed that weapon toward the roof of the house in alarm.

"You! Over there! Reveal thee self, before I cut your neck off!" Dietrich decalred his threat.

"What is it Saber, a supernatural or Phantasmal Beast?" Leon asked in alert.

"Worse," Dietrich said.

He then activate one of his skill, Mystery Slayer, so that he can damage, whatever he will be soon fighting. Suddenly, the temperature around the house, started to fall drasticaly, as the grass and plant started to freeze into ice. As he heat drop from a normal spring season heat, into a cold winter that is about -50 degree, for Dietrich this was nothing because of his armor and origin. But for Leon, he still hanging on, even with a not so thick nor thin layer of clothing.

Everything around them began to freeze and slowly turn into ice, in alert of the sudden change of temperature, Leon quickly summon Galatine in his hands. To burn down, all of this sudden temperature change, and to melt his freezing ass. Under the moonlight that shone above them, a shadowy figure stood up on top of the roof. Sadly, both Leon and Dietrich cannot see the true form of the intruder, as their sight grew hazy by the seconds.

"Dammit, I can't see shit! With whatever that bastard using!" Leon said.

"Then may I ask you, to stand back master! As this will be messy," Dietrich exclaimed, as a helmet was formed on his face.

Gripping his sword tightly, Sabed without hesitation leap to action, as with the speed he is traveling to to get to the roof, nearly reach mach speed. Once he got the intruder in sight, he then swung down his sword, but the said intruder then disperse into shadow. Avoiding his attack, as the sword ended up destroying the roof of the house. But Saber did not waste anymore time, as he began to check around the area.

Thanks to his helmet being a powerful Noble Phantasm, the effect of the hazy sight, had been nulify, currently he was searching for the intruder where about. But his search was left fruitless, as he feel, that the intruder just disappear into nothingness. Which make it a bad thing, because his master is unguarded, and that intruder might come here just to kill his master.

But he have a speculation, on how to deal with this kind of thing, as the enemy he is dealing with isn't someone to be underestimate. Seeing that the house is still being frozed, but not only that, Saber can feel the thick layer of mana that is imbuded inside of the ice. His speculation, was that the ice worked as a method to hide or seperate them from the real world. Like a Bounded Field or Reality Marble, but not potent, as this thing can also be destroy thanks to his skill.

"Master! Forgive me, for what I shall do," Dietrich shouted.

Without even letting Leon ask, Saber then release his Mana Burst, as the demonic flames incloak him and the entire house. As the sheer heat of the demonic flames, devour all of the ice in the entire house, quickly melting everything in it's way. Just as the ice melted, Saber finally see it, his speculation was correct, as this ice wasn't only freezing the house and air. But also the reality itself, as he can see, that the space around the house is being slowly melted away.

"Must be the intruder Noble Phantasm," Dietrich though.

Slowly as the ice melted away, he saw it, the shadowy figure of the intruder was behind his master, in alarm, Saber then leap quickly to save his master.

"There is no need for worries Saber," Leon calmly spoke out.

As the intruder about to strike him, a cloak of flames ignite and cover Leon entire body, the sudden burst of flames force the intruder to leap back.

"Excalibur Galatine, the sister of Excalibur, a sword of the sun fit for the knight of the sun himself," Leon then pour more mana into the Noble Phantasm. "Under the authority of my heritage, this sword will listen and follow my command, I don't knkw who you are, but you who dare to step foot into my domain! Now begone!"

Smashing his feet to the ground, Leon then swung Excalibur Galatine toward the intruder, it was not a full name release of the Noble Phantasm. But a fraction of it's true capabilites, as Leon send out, a powerful slash of hot radiation wave toward the intruder. As the intruder about to escape, Saber appear behind the intruder, as he was about to smash the head of the said intruder to pieces.

There is no worries upon recieving the attack head on for Saber, as both the armor and helmet, are a powerful Noble Phantasm that he owned. So Saber doesn't really care much, about being hit by the slash, rather he is more focus on killing the intruder, who dare step inside of his master domain, and the attempt to kill his master under his watch.

"There is no escape," Dietrich said.

"Effigy of Marena," a soft female voice spoke out.

Out of nowhere, flames iginites and engulf her entire body, as the entire body of the intruder was burn into crisp and dust. Leaving both Saber and Leon speechless, at the sudden suicide act, that the intruder commited. But their gawk was put into an end, once their vission suddenly gone blank, as they feel that they were being transported somewhere.

That question, was answer much quicker, as Leon opened his eyes, he was meet with the sight of a vast and endless path of water, there he conclude that he was either transfer or trick into thinking, that he was stuck on the middle of the ocean floor. Beside him, he can see that Saber was also with him, being in the same case together they did not panic.

Not for the case, that they have been transported into the bottom of the sea, but because weirdly they can breath and talk easlily. With the only difference, was the lack of gravity, as they already feel the warm sensation of the ocean. There were no fish, nor were there even a bottom floor of the ocean, but what truly await them, was a bottomless abyys of the sea.

"Where are we?" Leon asked.

"Currently, I have two idea master; first no idea, master, and second" Dietrich reply, as he then pointed his finger above them. "Were in this, along with the intruder,"

Leon turn his gaze above, to see what seen to be a woman floating above them, it was a woman wearing a white dress who spread both her arms revealing her long sleeve. With her face being completely cover with a black veil, they have no slightest idea on who the woman was, but what they do know. Wad that she was probaly the intruder, and the one responsible for this.

"Drowning of Marena,"

"Argh!" Leon grunted in pain.

Out of nowhere, both Saber and Leon can feel that they were being drown alive, not only they were being drown but the water preassure slowly force them to fall deeper to the abyss. Rather than yielding, both Saber and Leon, take at gaze to each other. As both of them nodded, Leon raise his arm up, blue lines erupt and engulf his entire arm.

Slowly a blueprint of a sword slowly being formed, Leon take a strong grip of the blueprint, the light then shone through the entire abyss. A sword then appear in Leon hand, it was a orianted golden sword, it was a sword that shone through the endless abyss of the sea and destroy the preassure around them.

The Sword of Selection...

Caliburn...

Saber on the other hand, was engulf in a in a cloak of demonic flames, the demonic flames soon form into a sword, as he then take a strong grip to the handle of the sword. The flames then burst, revealing upon a hideous and monsterious sword, it was a black sword that resemble a skin of a dragon with a single red orbs on the middle of the sword, the orb also resemble an eye of some kind of a monster.

This was Saber third and powerful Noble Phantasm, a sword that was forged by a mythical drawf king; Alberich.

The demonic sword...

A prototype of the infamous Dragon Slaying sword...

Both Balmung and Gram...

The sword of carnage...

Eckesachs...

The woman who saw the surge of both demonic and hope, coming from both the sword that Leon and Saber had summoned, she was in alert. Not because of the weapon that Leon have summon, but the sheer demonic preassure and power, coming from the sword that Saber had summon.

"Bark the light, the light of hopes! Gather all thy prayer! And decent upon this abyss of a world!" Leon began to chant out his incitation, as the sword shine brightly through the world. "May my words be mark! As this shall be my selection for the world! Clear out the path of evil, Caliburn!"

"O' sword enrage, you were born in flames and blessed by death. Your Carnage knows no rest, your despair knows no bound," Dietrich began to chant out the incatation, as the massive amount of demonic flames ignites and cloak the entire sword. "And now lay your judgment! And gorge your path! Eckesachs!"

Both master and servant, swung down their swords, as Caliburn shone through the entire world of darkness, it cleave through all the danger in their path. Eckesachs, on the other hand, was tearing through everything in it's way with a concetrated demonic flames, everythig was devour by the flames. As both the swing, combine with each other, forming upon a giant slash of concetrated demonic flames, and the light of hopes.

The woman didn't falter upon seeing the powerful attack, as she yet again, disperse into shadow and disappear from the ocean. While the target have disappear, both the attack clash with the inner layer of the ocean, slowly a crack began to appear above them. The world was slowly being destroy and shatter, as everything went blank once again for both master and servant.

As they opened both their eyes, they saw it, they are back to the same old house, and the same old garden. That wasn't frozen, as everything went back to normal, even the roof that Dietrich destroy was back to normal. But unlike before, this time they get a clear sight upon the intruder, as the intruder takes out the cloak to reveal a figure to what appear to be a woman.

Saber didn't falter in shock nor confusion, as he doesn't even know who was the intruder, rarther he was still on high alert. Leon though on the other hand, gawk and fall into shock, upon the reveal of the intruder, as that intruder was someone that Leon known a very long ago, back before the Sixth Holy Grail War even started.

It was a tall woman about 165 cm with a stature that isn't skinny yet not bulky, with her white skin that resemble a snow, a face that kinda resemble the face of his aunt for some reason. Except, that she have a light brown hair, that was tied back, the woman was seen to be wearing the same suit was his twin sister usually wore when she was doing her usual job.

"Been a long time, my dear," a smooth and seductive yet hide upon a hidden malice beneath the her voice.

"Sasha?" Leon asked in shock and nervously.

"Who?" Dietrich asked.

"A long and dear spouse... Of your master there," the now revealed identity Sasha pointed her finger toward Leon.

"Wait! Master, you have a heroic spirit as your spouse?" Dietrich asked.

"What heroic spirit? She was a human, I presume," Leon said.

"My apology my dear," Sasha then jump down infront of Leon. "But, let just say, I have a little upgrade when I was kill by Assassin back then,"

"Which is why, you are still alive!?" Leon asked in shock.

Sasha then takes out an item out of her jacket, as she then reveal, what seen to be a golden piece of a werewolf like beast.

"Let just say, I was send here, by the same contractor as you," Sasha said. "And for being confuse, as a servant, let just say, I kinda like that,"

"It's gonna be a long explanation," Leon said.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fate

Note: now the real story will start, the next chapter will soon explain on how the situation work, and probaly having them meeting with their true enemy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 321 6
He was about to destroy the corrupted grail like his father once did before him, however he is hit by an attack, the now evil grail falls to the hand...
12.3K 418 16
Itadori finds himself in a world similar to his own, but something happened, now he is in a war, the Holy Grail war. While Itadori tries to unravel w...
3.9K 119 10
This is a combined story of Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night put together into one. Y/n L/n is an average kid who is new to the Mage's Association with...
6K 199 15
"...what must I do father?" "don't tell me you've grown soft towards the girl?" "RHONGOMYNIAD!" "CLARENT BLOOOD ARTHUR!!""LUMINOUS NOVA!!" "No one...