โ™ฅ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By iluvvvme_

"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ." ใ€ Applejack and Rainbow Dash started off as onl... More

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿทโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿนโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿปโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿทโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿนโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿปโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿทโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿนโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿปโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพโ™ก

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผโ™ก

203 13 24
By iluvvvme_

Applejack's POV:

"So you're telling me...That you're homophobic?!" Granny scolded. That's something she should've knew from the start. Don't know how she didn't notice it. Now I just have to tell her the reason why me and Rainbow aren't talking to each other, That's if she bothers to ask.

"A-Applejack..What's happening?" My little sister asked in fear.

"AB..I think it's best if you go in your room." Is all I said. Applebloom just nodded and went upstairs to her room without saying another word. I jumped slightly when I saw My grandmother and my father looking at me. They both gave me a soft look.

"Applejack," My grandmother said sincerely. "Come here please." She said casually. I nodded and stood right next to my grandmother. Granny gave me a concern but yet a significant look.

"Applejack, I have a question for you. And I need you to answer it honestly." Granny said, Still keep her significant look but yet sounding more veritable. "Did your father tell you to stop talking to Rainbow Dash?" Granny asked.

I looked at Granny with an unemotional look. But there was also slight fear in my eyes. Why? Because I'm afraid what will happen next after I answer this question. Honestly.

"Applejack," Granny sighed. "The only reason why I'm asking this is because I haven't seen you talking to Rainbow in ages. And I apparently also heard that somebody is homophobic," Granny said as she glared at Bright Mac who looked down at the floor on guiltiness.

"So I just want you to answer that question for me. No sentences. Just either a yes or no." Granny spoke slowly and calmly. I sighed, I knew there was no way out this, I knew I had to tell the truth. Besides, I'm known for honesty.

"Yes." Is all I said. I looked up at my dad who was looking at Granny.

"Bright- Never mind. But just..Listen to me." Granny started, "Applejack may be your daughter, But she's also my granddaughter. And I know for a fact that Applejack can handle almost any situation on her own. And as much as she told me about Rainbow Dash, I also know for a fact that Rainbow Dash would never do anything to harm Applejack or you. Or any of us matter a fact. True, She's a lesbian. But still, She has a heart Bright Mac. Something you didn't realize from the beginning." Granny said, Bright mac didn't say anything. 

Third Person POV:

"You're gonna have a lot to think about Bright Mac." Those were Granny's last words before walking away. Applejack and Bright Mac both looked at each other. 

"Dad," Applejack started. "Why are you homophobic?" Applejack asked. Bright Mac's eyes widened a little, But he didn't say a word. 

"Applejack I-"

"Never mind...D-Don't say anything. You just like to judge a book by it's cover," Applejack managed to have the courage to say that out loud. "Rainbow Dash is my best friend, I have already told you that. And like Granny said, She has a heart. Rainbow is the one who encouraged me to not be afraid of anything that gets in my way, Rather I'm getting bullied, Or Stressed out about something. She told me she was always gonna be there for me, No matter how big or small my problem is. But you don't see any of that because your obviously blind." Applejack didn't say another word after that. She just walked away and went upstairs to her room, Not wanting to be involved in any more drama. 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"This can't be right.."

The 5 friends were all at Sunset's house in thoughts. Everyone was quiet due to what happened earlier today. Nobody wanted to speak on that topic at this point. The only thing they're trying to figure out is, How could get Rainbow and Applejack back together?

"So...I guess we aren't doing our plan anymore.." Pinkie said sadly. Twilight tapped her on the shoulder. 

"Cheer up Pinkie." Twilight said as she smiled a little, "I'm sure it'll come in handy someday." Twilight reassured. 

"But how? Now we know the reason why Rainbow and Applejack aren't talking, There's no way we could get them back together." Pinkie said with a frown. Everyone frowned also, They knew it was true. But suddenly, Pinkie smirked. 

"Unless..."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Rainbow Dash was in her room watching tv. She had already ate dinner and had a snack afterwords. It was currently 11:29 pm. Rainbow's phone suddenly came on for no reason at all. she took a look at it and saw a picture of her and Applejack, She smiled at it. There was no telling how much she missed Applejack. Life has changed for Rainbow Dash ever since Applejack apparently moved unexpectedly, But with a reason. Little did Rainbow know, Applejack missed her just as much. 

'Why did this have to happen..?' Rainbow thought to herself, 'Does Bright Mac really hate me that much?'

Suddenly, Rainbow remembered a time where her and Applejack were stargazing together. She smiled at the memory. If only she could go back in time..

Flashback:

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were both outside of Applejack's house looking at the stars above them; Stargazing. They both talked in a soft voice, It was currently 11:45 pm. 

"The stars are beautiful? Don't ya think?" Applejack said with a soft smile. Rainbow Dash looked at her and smiled. 

"Yeah, But as beautiful as you." Rainbow said. Applejack blushed madly.

"Oh..T-Thanks.." Applejack said, Not knowing what else to say after what she just heard.

"You're welcome." Rainbow said and winked. The two teens went silent after that whilst gazing at stars, Also thinking of what else to say. Applejack then broke the silence. 

"RD?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you really mean that?" Applejack asked. Rainbow scooted closer to Applejack and smiled softly at her. 

"Of course I did. What makes you think I wouldn't mean that?" Rainbow spoke softly. Applejack smiled slightly and shrugged.

"I don't know. I was just wondering if you actually meant it." Applejack said, "Nobody besides my family ever said that to me." Applejack said with a sad smile. 

"Well..It doesn't matter what other people think about you, Don't let anybody bring you down." Rainbow reassured. Applejack smiled. 

"Thanks Rainbow." Applejack said.

"No need. What are friends for?"

End of flashback..

Rainbow sighed. She really missed Applejack. Why did it have to end this way? Rainbow's phone suddenly started vibrating. She took a look at her phone to see that Sunset was calling her. She answered the phone. 

"Hey Sunset."

"Hey Dash, You good?"

"Yeah. How about you?"

"I'm good. Thanks. By the way, We now know the reason why Applejack moved."

Rainbow frowned at the thought. She didn't think her friends would ever find out, But they did. She wanted to just cry herself to sleep, But she didn't want to. Not in front of Sunset. 

"Oh..R-Really?"

"Yeah. Neither of you would tell us, So we went to Applejack's house and went to go spy. And that's how we found out. And I'm calling you because we wanna get you guys back together."

Back together? How is that possible? Bright Mac hates Rainbow Dash, and Rainbow's dad hates Bright Mac. There's no way that's ever gonna happen. 

"Sunset. Do you realize that Bright Mac moved because of me? Now why and how would you want to get me and AJ back together?" 

"Because..You and Applejack are best friends. I know you miss her, Applejack misses you too. And about how we're gonna get you back together...Let's just say we have a plan..."

                                                                                        To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 810 24
Rainbow Dash, everyone knows her as the strong and awesome Pegasus she is. Applejack, everyone knows her as the honest apple earth pony she is. When...
33.7K 1K 21
(Human Version) Applejack and Rarity met online. Applejack texted the wrong person and that's Rarity. They started to have a conversation and became...
162K 4.5K 36
Rainbow Dash has finally come to terms with her sexuality and feelings towards her best friend Applejack, but she's too scared to confess. After the...
8.5K 439 30
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...