๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐˜ผ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ž๐™š๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. More

๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€

๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€

13.6K 836 1.9K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
♕ 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝘇𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♕

I looked over and noticed a red bonnet laying next to me but I couldn't see the face. She moved around in the bed some and I took the chance to look under the cover to see if she was naked and she was.

"Who the fuck is this?" I whispered. I had a headache but I couldn't focus on that because I was trying to figure out who the fuck I fucked last night.

Last thing I remembered was talking to Nana and giving her a shot but after that everything is a blur. I barely remember what I drunk last night.

"Yo." I called out shaking the girl. "Yo."

She made a small noise and moved around. I waited until she turned her face and I noticed that it was Dominique laying here with me. Half of me was thankful but the other half didn't remember fucking her last night.

I don't remember a lot from last night but I know I would've remembered who I fucked last night. I always do whenever I get drunk so I don't know why I don't remember shit.

I quickly slid out of bed and put my underwear and shorts on before sneaking out the room. I ran down the steps and walked towards the voices I heard.

"You really mad?" Renni said, I walked further into the room to see Nana and em sitting in here. They all had sleep clothes on with scarves and bonnets and shit. Y'know, ghetto shit. "Goodmorning."

I nodded at him and sat down next to Nana. I watched as she moved away from me and laid her head on her fists. Tommi started laughing all loud and shit causing her to smile a little.

"What I miss?" I asked curiously.

Nobody said nothing but Renni ass gon step. "You was drunk as hell last night. Throwing people inna pool and shit. You threw all these thots in and they started twitching like roaches."

I started laughing. "I threw y'all in?"

"That's what he said." Nana said rolling her eyes.

I cut my eyes at her before shaking my head. I ain't feeding into allat cause whatever got her mad don't got shit to do with me. "My bad y'all. I was fucked up last night." I said rubbing my eye.

"Sho was!" Sleezy yelled walking in. "I ain't gon lie to y'all, I was so fucked up last night I fucked somebody I ain't had no business fucking."

"Preaching to the choir." I mumbled.

"I ain't get nothing but threw up on." Renni said, I looked at him in shock as he sat there. "Like really gagged and threw up on me."

Nana, Tommi, and Bria all got up at once and started walking out the room. I looked at Renni and then Sleezy with my eyebrow up in confusion. I ain't know what the fuck was going on with them.

"Wassup with them?" I asked looking at Renni. He was down here when they was talking and shit so he should know why they all acting all stank and shit.

"Nana mad at you because you threw her in the pool after you said you wasn't going too." He said, I smacked my lips. She came to a pool party and didn't think she was gonna get thrown in?

"She came to a pool party filled with black people. What she expect?" I asked with my eyes squinted.

"And something about you told her come to your room and she said she caught you and Dominique fucking or sum like that." He said with a shrug.

"She caught me?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"OHHHH SHIT!" Sleezy yelled jumping up and down in excitement, I smacked my lips and looked at him with a frown. "My bad yall. I'm hyped."

"What she says about it doe?" I asked, he shrugged.

"She said it was uncomfortable and embarrassing. She said she think you did it on purpose and something else about disrespectful and embarrassing." He said. "Ion even know, I stopped listening when she started laughing."

"She was laughing?"

"Nigga go talk to her about it. I'm still drunk from last night." He said waving his hand around, I mugged him before shaking my head.

"You still drunk?" Sleezy asked in shock.

"Yeah," He said shaking his head. My stomach started growling reminding me that I needed to text the li Chef nigga to tell him come through. "I'm hungry too. I had Patron for breakfast but it ain't fill me up."

I laughed. "Yo ass gon die."

I stood up and started making my way upstairs to the room I was sleeping in so I could get my phone. I heard laughter and giggling in one room making me walk over to the room to see who was innis bitch laughing all ugly and shit.

I pushed the door open some and it was Nana, Bria, and Tommi sitting in different places laughing. Once they noticed me they rolled their eyes and turned around. "Yo, what I do?" I asked curiously.

They didn't respond but Tommi extra ass yanked her bonnet off. All I saw was a bald head and all I know is I started screaming. "You gon help me put my wig back on." She said rolling her neck.

"You need more than a wig." I replied.

"Boy don't play with me." She said moving her hand around, I looked at her in disgust. "I am not bald. This is a wig cap."

"Put your bonnet back on."

She rolled her eyes and slapped her bonnet back on her head. I looked at Bria who was mugging me. "Lemme see what you got under there Lil Bill." I said, she smacked her lips and snatched her bonnet off and her hair was still intact.

"I still got my wig." She said rolling her neck.

"Good." I said nodding my head. I looked at Nana and she stuck her middle finger up before walking past me out the room. "Damn, fuck wrong with her?"

"She seen your ass last night." Tommi said.

"Pussy eating ass nigga." Bria said mugging me.

"I ain't eat no pussy last night." I said shaking my head, they mumbled and went back to their own conversation. I closed the door and started looking around for Nana cause ion even know where she at.

"NANA!" I yelled down the hallway. That was dumb because it ain't like she gon show herself with no problem and shit. Her ass gon be on some other shit.

I walked down the steps to see her two braids flowing down her back. She was in the kitchen eating somebody Cheez-Itz. "Why you acting all stank and shit?" I asked approaching her.

She looked over at me and mugged. "Aint shit stank about me." She clapped back, I laughed.

"You mad as hell." I teased. "Who hurt you babe?"

"Aint nobody hurt shit. Why you come down here fucking with me?" She asked rolling her eyes sticking a Cheez-It in her mouth.

"Everybody say you gotta problem with me." I said.

"Who is everybody?"

I smacked my lips. "Whats your problem?"

"You goofy as hell." She said before shrugging. "But it don't matter cause I'm finna go."

"You mad cause I'm goofy?" I asked confused.

"It don't matter. Ion even fuck with you no more."

"You sound dumb." I said, she shrugged.

"You are dumb." She clapped back. "Fucking a whole adult and you still in high school."

"You mad cause I ain't fucking you?" I asked with a smirk, she chuckled.

"Boy if I wanted to fuck you I would've fucked you last night but nah Ion want allen toxins and fucked up energy on me." She said waving her hand.

"What you talking about?" I said. "I clearly don't know what the fuck you talking about."

"You ate my pussy last night and then left me in the room by myself after I said I didn't wanna fuck you so I went to look for you so we could talk it out and found you fucking Dominique in your room." She argued.

"Why you let me do it if I was drunk like that?"

"I was drunk too!" She argued.

"Still, I wasn't in my mind."

"I wasn't either. You got me drunk."

I shook my head and let out a breath. A nigga needed to breathe for a minute cause what the fuck? I barely remember shit from last night so if I did this then what the fuck else did I do?

"You making it seem like I raped you."

"I'm just saying you shouldn't have let me do allat if you knew I was drunk." I said.

"You shouldn't have done it to me knowing I was drunk too." She argued, I smacked my lips.

"Ight Nana."

I walked off back upstairs cause I needed to find out what the fuck happened last night. I can't ask Renni cause his ass so drunk he done told me a whole other story from what Nana said.

———————

"BIG PURRRRR!" Tiny screamed with her tongue out. I looked over at her in disgust as she laughed and nodded her head to the song.

"Too damn grown." I mumbled. "Where the fuck yo momma at?" I asked as I drove. We was going back to the house cause they wanted me to come home real bad and shit. I ain't see what they wanted with me but whatever.

"She still in Georgia," She said before laughing. "She prolly abandoned my ass!" I shook my head.

Only a little ass girl would think some shit like that is funny. She too young to see the impact that your mother has on your life at a young age. Especially as a female. I can't stand ignorant people, I swear I can't.

"That shit ain't funny." I said, she smacked her lips.

"How isn't it?" She asked. "It ain't like she been present this whole time. I'm used to her leaving for years and coming back when she wanna be a mom."

"You gotta take shit like that serious Tiny." I said.

"Why?"

"Cause if you gotta problem with it you need to say something or she gonna think that shit ok." I advised. "You gotta speak for yourself."

"Why?" She asked. "I ain't tryna be arguing with her like you be arguing with Daddy."

I smacked my lips. "I don't be arguing with him. I voice my opinion. Ion let him say anything and do anything to me because he can."

"You don't respect Daddy. That's the problem."

I scrunched my face up. "How is that a problem? He don't show me no reason to respect him."

"He let you stay with him when your momma went to jail." She said rolling her neck, I shrugged.

"I was almost 1 when my momma went to jail." I argued. "You saying allat for what? Youn see shit wrong with the shit he do?"

"He do be wrong sometimes but you don't have to fight him on it." She said. "If youn like him or respect him just ignore him. You don't have to fuss with him."

"If he wrong and don't nobody tell him then he gon think the shit he doing right."

She rolled her eyes. "Y'all really just alike and that's why y'all stay mad at each other."

"I ain't shit like that man." I said shaking my head.

"You are. That's why you obsess over trying to do things differently and live differently than him but you're just like him." She said. "You may not like it but you are. You look like him and everything."

I waved her off. "Whatever."

"Have you talked to Nana?" She asked. "She been MIA on Instagram and I want her to come with me to the mall this weekend."

"Why you tryna hang out with a 17 year old girl. Where are your friends?"

"I don't like girls my age." She said shaking her head. "They're all childish and dumb. They dream too much for me."

"You're 14 years old. Fuck is wrong with dreaming?"

"It's never gonna come true." She said. "Look at my mom, she still chasing a dream she had from before I was born and she's literally making no progress. Only thing she's doing is ruining her chances of building a real relationship with me."

"And how do you feel about that?" I asked, she started laughing. "What?"

"Fuck you think this therapy or sum?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Youn take shit serious. I'm tryna help you."

"Help yourself and get focused for this game tonight." She said. "People putting big bets on you to win this game. You nervous?"

"Nervous for what?" I said. "If ion win then oh well. They need to stop betting on me because I don't always pull through. A nigga can have a bad game."

"Yeah I could never deal with allat pressure." She said waving her hand around.

I let out a breathe. "All I'm saying is a lot of people are coming to this game. I'm nervous for you like people pay they bills based off betting on you. That's a lot of responsibility."

"It ain't my responsibility though. It's there's." I said. "I don't tell nobody to bet on me. They do it anyway. Ima make my money whether I win or not but if they're betting on me and I don't win they losing money. I'm not."

"But I doubt you'll lose." She said. "You're really good. Daddy really worked with you a lot when you were younger. He said he bringing Rylo to your game tonight but ion know if he really gon bring him."

"He don't need to bring Rylo. It's too crowded and it get violent whenever ion play good."

She laughed. "You acting like youn play good on purpose and plus you know daddy would never miss one of your games." She said.

"Ok he can send Rylo with Granny a sum. Ion want him coming to my games. He gon distract me." I said shaking my head.

If Rylo came to one of my games I knew I wouldn't be able to focus cause I would be worried about whether or not he's comfortable. In another world where Rylo didn't have autism, I would love for him to come but we ain't in another world. He can't handle large crowds with loud people, at all.

"Daddy said all of us coming so I hope you got a whole row empty just for his kids and bitches."

I shook my head. "I hope he don't bring Trini and Kelly because I don't got time for them to start at my games. They already ghetto up there."

"Nigga dug. You playin in Parkway." She said. "Is Nana coming? Did you invite her?"

"I don't even talk to that girl to invite her anywhere."

"But you invited her to your pool party and I saw y'all walk away together." she said.

"Why you watching me?"

"I wanna be friends with Nana but I'm scared to talk to her. She looks mean."

I shrugged. "Get some friends your own age."

"Get a girlfriend your own age." She clapped back, I cut my eyes at her as she looked at me with a smirk.

"You really gotta stay out my business."

————————
𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"I don't wanna go to this game." I said rolling my eyes as we walked up towards the courts. It was me, Bria, Renni, Sleezy, Bank, Tommi, Lila, June, Huncho, Tiny, and Kinni.

Kinni was Huncho's girlfriend that he was on and off with. They been dating since 9th grade so they stayed arguing and getting back together.

"This where everybody at!" Tommi said waving her hand around. "It's gonna be fun Nana!"

"It's gonna be fun for y'all. It ain't shit for me to do."

"It is." Renni said nodding his head. "Help me cheer on my brother. My daddy bringing all his kids so you know it's finna be lit!"

"How many kids do your daddy got?" Bria said with her lip turned up in disgust. Whenever she had her lip up like that I just knew she was mad.

"He got 8 but he finna have another one." He said nodding his head. "Nigga said when he hit the double digits we gotta move to another house."

"Damn." Bank said.

"What he mean by when?" Huncho asked.

"Right," Kinni said. "He don't think to just start having safe sex?" Renni shook his head.

"My daddy a hoe. He have protected sex just not with his baby momma's." He said. "Or anybody he make his girlfriend."

"Damn, your daddy still fucking his baby momma's?" Bank asked, Tommi mugged him.

"Why you so shocked?" She asked. "Ain't your baby like 3 or sum?"

"What that gotta do with anything?" He asked.

"That got to do with everything." Renni replied wrapping his arm around Bria's shoulder and kissing her forehead. She pushed his head away.

"Don't kiss my forehead." She said. "You ain't finna suck all my sense out." I started laughing.

"Wow." Kinni said laughing. "Bitch just wow."

"Why do y'all let her laugh?" Sleezy asked mugging me, I smacked my lips. "Like seriously. She sounds a hot ass mess whenever shes happy."

"Fuck you." I said.

They started laughing. "No babe you do be sounding a hot ass mess." Tommi said. "We don't know why you laugh like that but I love you for who you are."

"My laugh isn't even that bad." I said shaking my head, Renni nodded his head quickly.

"Your laugh is worse than Dee's and he my own brother." He said, I shook my head. I wasn't fucking with Dee at all right now and that was another reason why I didn't wanna go to the game.

I knew Dee was playing so I wanted to stay home but they were pushing me to go. Saying everybody would be up there and they wouldn't feel comfortable leaving me at home knowing how much fun they would be having.

I didn't wanna be around him but I guess I could go and support him from afar. Renni was extra press for me to come and fuck with them but I didn't see why because it was just a basketball game.

We approached the court and I noticed that the game already started. "Ouuu, he playing good today. Look at allem niggas standing up." Sleezy said.

"Nigga don't play with my brother. He always playing good." Renni said mugging him.

"He look mad though." Bria said as we walked to our seats. I looked at him and noticed he was looking around the court. His eyes landed on me and it looked like his ass was stunned that I was here like bitch yeah I came to your stank ass ghetto ass game.

"Mm, he looking at you girl." Kinni said elbowing me, Tiny started giggling.

"He like youuu.." She dragged.

"I doubt it." I said simply. "I don't even talk to him for him to be even looking at me."

We sat down on the bleachers and started watching the game. I watched Dee closely as he moved up and down the court bumping into players, stealing the ball, making shots, and allat stuff. I watched as a player pushed Dee down with my eyes wide.

"THEY AINT CALLING NO FOULS!" Renni yelled.

"On god! They playing dirty as shit!" Sleezy yelled.

"I'm gonna shoot this bitch up." June said grabbing the inside of his jeans, I shook my head.

"CALL THE FUCKING FOUL REF!" I heard. I turned around a noticed a man standing up. Dee looked just like him I mean it was weird as hell. It was like looking at a clone cheer for his creator or something I don't know.

"Who is that?" I asked looking at Tiny.

"Who?" She asked looking around. I nodded towards the man who was standing up looking around all mean. He looked pissed. He started walking towards us and I looked at Tiny. "Oh that's Daddy."

"I'a shoot this bitch up right now." June said.

"Boy you just wanna shoot something." Kinni said mugging him, Huncho laughed.

"Just vibe." He said.

"If that nigga push my brother again Ima shoot this bitch up." Renni said looking back at us.

"Ref CALL THE FUCKING FOULS FORE' I GET THE SHOOTING OUT THIS BITCH!" Sleezy yelled, I looked over at Bank who was looking around.

"Y'all stop before we get put out the game." I said.

"They ain't gon do shit but call the fucking fouls." Sleezy said studying the game. I watched as the guy shoved Dee and next thing I knew Dee punched him in the face. They started fighting and I quickly noticed that it was Ryry.

The ref quickly broke it up and cleared the court. "Damn can they still play?" I asked looking at Bria.

"They gotta choose who get kicked out the game." She said. "YALL BETTER KICK RYRY BITCH ASS OUT!" She yelled, I looked around and noticed Ryry girlfriend mugging us. She better not come over here either cause I'll mop the floor with her.

"Right!" Tommi agreed. "Jamie bitch get the fuck out our face fore it really be some ghetto shit out here!" Tommi said mugging her.

Tommi ass don't care what she say out her mouth. Everyday I'm thankful she know how to fight cause her ass just be saying shit and don't care. She blunt as hell. "Hush Tommi." Bank said.

"Worry about your baby momma and y'all baby." She said mugging him, I shook my head. She on everybody head now. Why even get her started?

I watched as the Refs walked over to Dee on the bench and started talking to him. I looked over and noticed Ryry leaving the court with his gym bag causing me to laugh.

"Who stabbing a moose?" June asked looking around, they laughed.

"It was never that funny." I said mugging them.

"He shitty as hell he gotta leave." Kinni said laughing. I couldn't help but laugh too cause like he really thought he was finna get away with playing dirty like that. They got refs for a reason!

"BETTER LET MY SON STAY THE FUCK!" The man yelled, Tiny smacked her lips and mugged him.

"DADDY SIT DOWN!" She yelled, I laughed.

"Right," Renni agreed. "Dee don't even like his clone looking ass. He need to go sit the fuck down before this family get investigated and shit."

"Lemme come sit with y'all." I heard, I looked over and noticed a little boy that looked a little bit like Renni. He was looking at Renni was pleading eyes but Renni was mugging his ass hard as hell.

"You got my 50 cent?" He asked, my mouth dropped.

"Wha-"

"If youn got my 50 cent then go back and sent with Daddy and the rest of his clan." He said.

"Ion wanna sit with them." He said shaking his head. "One of them gotta high-wipe and it stink over there."

I started laughing. "Whats a high-wipe?" Tiny asked.

"You gon see when I make JJ put his drawers in your bed." He said before bucking at her. I started laughing causing him to look at me in disgust.

"Fucking ew. Like literally ew. Why are you honking at me?" He asked. "I hate that sound. What car is that? I gotta tell my Daddy about this."

Renni started laughing. "She ain't honking. She laughing." He said before laughing harder.

"We supposed to be watching the game Tyrel, move." Tiny said pushing him, he mugged her.

"Bitch don't push me. I'a whoop you." He said before looking at Renni. "Daddy having another girl. Wanna run away with me?"

"Why we running away?" Renni asked.

"How you know Tinki having a girl?" Tiny asked.

"I had a dream." He said with a shrug.

"Right MLK! Tellem we gon have freedom." Renni said smacking him on the back, I laughed.

"OH SHIT! GET THEY ASS DEE! GET THEY ASS!" Huncho yelled standing on the bleachers, I looked over and noticed Dee was bouncing the ball and running down the court. I watched as he got the basket raised up and dunked the ball.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed standing up on the stands as everybody screamed and cheered. His ass really good as hell with this shit. He really got that shit. It's fucking crazy. I didn't even expect this.

"HE REALLY GOT THAT SHIT!" Huncho yelled.

It's only a few seconds left on the clock so if the other teams scores then we will go into overtime. They passed the ball to Dee and he stood back and bounced the ball repeatedly as the other team stood there trying to figure out how to steal the ball.

"What he doing?" Bria asked.

"He letting the clock run out. He don't feel like playing no more." Renni said shaking his head.

"They practically won." Tommi said with a shrug.

I noticed a player trying to come and steal the ball from Dee but before he could swipe it out of his hands. Dee took the shot. I watched as the ball slowly went into the net.

"OH SHIT!" Huncho yelled.

Everybody started cheering and smiling and dancing and shit but I just sat here. I was happy for him but I didn't see the point of doing all of that. I was confused. "Why everybody doing allat?"

"People use these games to pay they bills. They bet and make more money than they put in." Tiny said.

"People bet on Dee winning?" I asked.

"Yeah," She said. "And he always pulls through."

That's a big responsibility.

————————

I was over this. I'm finna do my skunk stripe.

Bye babe 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 9.3K 23
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ .
518 36 36
ยปยป-----ใ€€โ™กใ€€-----ยซยซ To my love.
559 37 22
Have fun.โค
4.5K 348 1
Arnav Khushi one shot. **********Kindly note that it is an All Rights Reserved piece**********