Light yagami x reader

Autorstwa theendisnearxx

Light x reader!!!!!!! lol lemon Więcej

light yagami x reader part 2
light yagami x reader part 3
light yagami x reader pArt FOUr
light yagami x reader part 5

14.2K 176 154
Autorstwa theendisnearxx

You and your best friend,light yagami, were walking down the sidewalk to school "hey y/n." Light asked "yeah light?" "Umm, well we've been friends for a while and..." you looked at light "yes?" "W-will you be mine?" You gasped.you'd hoped he would ask that sooner or later! "Yes!" You jumped up and hugged light. "Come on we better get going y/n"

AFTER SCHOOL

You and light walked home together, when you walked through your door you immediately went to your room and got on your computer to look up the recent kira killings "another criminal dies of heart attack" you read aloud......I wonder who kira is.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...