Liliah Rogers

waveylays által

While visiting his first love in London. Steve Rogers stumbles upon an abandoned baby. Not wanting the young... Több

1
2
3
4
Aurthors Note
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
Peter Parker-alternitive ending

48

4.7K 147 26
waveylays által

Liliah watched Wanda and Sam box in the ring. She was at the compound a day before News Year Eve. Steve stood next to her and studied the fight between the two. Wanda ended up winning and Liliah clapped.

" Okay. Wanda four, Sam one." Steve told them the score.
" That's pathetic. I'm losing to a teenager." Sam grumbled.
" I'm twenty." Wanda told him.
" Li you want next?" Steve asked.
" Sure. This time Sam can lose to a real teenager." Liliah smirked.
Wanda winked at Liliah as she stepped out of the ring and Liliah stepped in.

" Okay. Ready fight." Steve told them.
Liliah pulled her wand out her pants.
" Stupefy!" Liliah shouted and Sam flew back and landed on his back.
Liliah smiled, she was so happy she could finally use magic outside of school.
" That's not fair. She's a Wizard." Sam sat up.
" I'm a witch." Liliah offered him her hand.
Sam slapped it away and stood up. Liliah chuckled and got out of the ring.

Wanda raised her hand and gave her best friend a high five.
" Go ahead and add my win to Wands victories." Liliah told her dad.
" Sure thing Li." Steve chuckled and added another point to Wanda's side.
" And I used to think your ass was polite." Sam called to Liliah as her and Wanda walked out of the training room.

They walked into the kitchen to see Cedric eating a whole container of ice cream by himself.
" God what a mood." Wanda laughed and sat next to Cedric.
" You lot done training?" Cedric asked with a mouth full of cookies and cream ice cream.
" Well me and Wands are. I reckon Dad and Sam will go a little longer though." Liliah grabbed two spoon and handed one to Wanda.
The two girls started eating the ice cream along with Cedric.

" When are we heading back to the Tower?" Cedric asked.
" Whenever. I have Dad's keys." Liliah smirked placing her spoon in her mouth.
" Lils you never drive. You got your drivers license because the driving instructor was too scared to fail you." Cedric teased.
Wanda chuckled and scooped more ice cream.
" Rude. I'm an amazing driver." Liliah placed her hand over her heart.
" How do you parallel park?" Wanda asked.
" Parallel park? Is that a fancy way of parking sideways?" Liliah asked.
" Yes, Lils that's exactly what it mean. How do you do it?" Cedric asked.

" I dunno. You turn sideways and put the car in park. It's the same thing as regular parking." Liliah shrugged.
" Oh my god I'm never getting in a car that your driving." Wanda shook her head.
" Y'all are mean. I need Peter. His nice." Liliah pouted.
" Get over it." Cedric rolled his eyes.
" Your the worst fucking Hufflepuff in the world I hope you know that." Liliah told him.

                                     ¥¥¥

Liliah stood in the middle of a huge News Years Eve Party in Avengers Tower.
" Happy birthday beautiful." Nat hugged her goddaughter.
" Thank you Nat. And thanks for the dress it's amazing." Liliah hugged back then looked down at her silk long sleeve dress.
(outfit attached above)
" Your Welcome. I can't believe your seventeen. It seems like yesterday Steve was introducing you to us when you were only a baby." Nat gushed.

" I know it's crazy. I can't believe I'm so lucky to have seventeen years with my favorite people in the world." Liliah told her.
" Stop Lils. Your going to make me cry." Nat pulled her into another hug.
Liliah hugged back tightly.
" There's my two favorite girls." Steve walked over to them.
The girls pulled away. Steve held three glasses of champagne. He handed one to Nat and one to Liliah.

" Your seventeen and in England your allowed to drink. I know once you go back over there you will drink and that's okay. I just wanted to have your first drink with you." Steve told her.
" My first drink? Right yeah, my first drink." Liliah nodded.
Nat bit the inside of her cheeks to stop from smiling at Steve's innocences.
" Cheers! To my little girl not being so little anymore." Steve lifted his glass.
" Cheers!" Liliah and Nat lifted their glasses.
Both Steve and Nat took a drink and Liliah downed the full thing in one go.

Liliah put the drink down and looked unfazed. Steve lifted his eyebrow at her suspiciously. Nat tried her hardest not to laugh. Liliah realized her mistake.

" Oh wow. That was new. It was so strong, my throat is on fire. I think I might have a buzz going." Liliah acted.
Steve gave her an unamused look.
" LiLi!" Peter called and rushed over to her.
Liliah smiled at her savior.
" Pete! My best friend in the world!" Liliah smiled.
Peter got close enough and hugged her. Liliah hugged back and planted a kiss on his cheek.
They pulled away.

" I've been sent by Cedric and Wanda to get you in the dance floor." Peter told her.
" Of course. Bye Dad bye Natty." Liliah grabbed Peter's hand and dragged him away.

¥¥¥

After dancing for about two hours the group of four went to the terrace to get some fresh air. They passed around a bottle of whiskey as they talked and laugh. It was about forty five minutes to midnight.

" So did you two hookup or not?" Wanda asked.
Liliah finished her drink of the bottle and passed it to Peter.
" No way. We just made out." Liliah wiped her lips.
" Damn you and Weasley. I though I never see the day." Cedric placed his hand on his chest.
Peter brought the bottle from his lips and started coughing as he handed it to Cedric. Everyone looked at him.
" Still getting use to the sting." Peter blushed.
Liliah laughed a little drunk.

" What about you and Liz? Did you finally talk to her?" Liliah asked.
" Actually yes. I gave her a pencil and said exactly five words to her." Peter smiled.
" Pathetic. Listen Peter if you want to get chicks you have to act like you don't them that much." Cedric told him passing the bottle to Wanda.
" I don't think that's Pete problem. He doesn't even talk to the girl." Liliah told him.
Wanda choked on her drink. She brought the bottle down and laughed. She was definitely drunk.

The others looked at her then each other. Wanda's laugh was so contagious that everyone burst out laughing. This made Wanda laugh harder and made them laugh harder at her laughing. Liliah grabbed her stomach and doubled over. Cedric could barely breathe he was laughing so hard. Poor Peter was red and his ribs started hurting from laughing. Wanda was bent over like Liliah and her laugh echoed louder then all of theirs. Thank god they were all sitting down if they would have definitely fell down by now.

The glass door slid open and Steve, Tony and Nat walked out. They were met with a group of crying laughing teenagers. The three adults smiled at the sight.
" Guys it's almost time for countdown." Tony said over them.
" Okay we're coming we're coming." Liliah waved her hand at them.
" Peter's not." Wanda said.
The Liliah, Cedric and Peter's eyes widen at the very inappropriate joke. Liliah's head flew back as she started laughing again.

The teens broke into another fit of laughter. Nat chuckled and pushed the boys back inside to let them have their moments.
" Peter's not." Liliah laughed.
Tears spilled out of Cedric's eyes as he started fighting to breathe. Peter thought he might actually bruise his ribs from laughing so hard, it probably the alcohol thinking but he wouldn't be surprised. Liliah started getting the hiccups from laughing.

They all took a gasp of air.
" Oh my god. That was the funniest thing ever." Liliah wiped under her eyes.
" I've never laughed that hard." Cedric smiled.
" I'm so drunk." Wanda slurred.
Cedric helped her up.
" No midnight kiss for you." Cedric told her.
" Awe please just a small one." Wanda threw her arms around his neck.
" You just said your drunk. I won't take advantage of that." Cedric said.
" And your not drunk?" Wanda asked.

" Fair point but only a small peck." Cedric helped her walk back inside.
" Do I get my kiss?" Peter asked.
" How drunk are you?" Liliah asked standing up a bit wobbly.
" A little more then tipsy." Peter smiled.
" Mmm just a small one. Cause I'm more then tipsy too." Liliah told him.
They followed Wanda and Cedric back inside.

" 10!" Everyone shouted.
" 9"
" 8"
" Ready for you first drunken kiss?" Liliah asked.
" 7"
" Only of its with you." Peter told her.
" 6"
" 5"
Liliah smiled at moved closer to him.
" 4."
" 3!"
" 2!"
" 1! Happy News Years!" Everyone shouted.

Liliah pulled Peter in and kissed him. Peter grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. Unlike last time Liliah didn't feel the rush of kissing someone. It wasn't because she's already kissed Peter. She's kissed Cedric several times on dares or New Years kisses or whatever and she always felt the excitement. However with Peter she didn't feel it and Peter was a good kisser for someone with barely any experience.

It just didn't felt right. Liliah found herself wishing it was someone else. And she knew exactly who she wanted it to be. Liliah pulled away and caught her breath, not from the kiss but from her realization. Was she falling in love with Fred Weasley?

" Happy Birthday Liliah!" Everyone shouted.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

24.6K 608 53
''Anastasia,'' Natasha replied. ''Anastasia Belova Romanoff-Rogers.'' Anastasia Belova Romanoff-Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Natasha that neit...
28.6K 644 13
There are rumors surrounding the Wizarding World - that 'He-Must-Not-Named' or 'You-Know-Who' had a child?, not just one but two? and who is the moth...
96K 2.1K 70
The Potter's have Harry but they also had a daughter, Daisy, she was taken when was three by the Red Room albeit she thinks she was abandoned she bec...
30.3K 775 29
Hope Jarvis was born Hope Potter on May 21st 1980 but then a year later she disappeared Lily and James searched for her but they never could find Hop...