Liliah Rogers

Por waveylays

While visiting his first love in London. Steve Rogers stumbles upon an abandoned baby. Not wanting the young... Más

1
2
3
4
Aurthors Note
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
Peter Parker-alternitive ending

47

4.9K 159 62
Por waveylays

Liliah looked at herself in the mirror. Her long cream colored dress fit perfectly in all the right places. The flowers that cover the the top gave the dress that certain Liliah flare. Her long legs were displayed beautifully in the slit that ran up the dress. Her hair laid in soft waves and a small bun sat on top her head with the rest of her hair flowing right past her shoulders. Her makeup was soft and natural. She ditched her glasses and placed in contacts. Liliah put on her cream colored heels with a strap just above her ankle.

Angelina walked besides Liliah to look in the mirror. Angelina wore a purple dress with her hair down and purple heels.

" We look amazing." Angelina smiled.
" Yeah. I think it's safe to say we're going to give the Weasley Twins a heart attack." Liliah said.

Liliah and Angelina walked down the stairs to the Great Hall. At the bottom tons of students waited to go into the Great Hall. In this sea of students was Fred and George.
" Damn look at Rogers." A seventh year Gryffindor said.
Fred looked up and saw the most beautiful sight. Liliah walked down the stairs looking like an angel making her way down from heaven. Fred gulped and started making his way to her. George followed.

Liliah locked eyes with Fred as he offered his hand to her. She smiled and allowed him to help her down the last two steps of the stairs.
" Sunflower you look- you look incredible. Absolutely gorgeous." Fred told her.
" You don't look to bad yourself love." Liliah smiled.
Fred chuckled and keep a hold of her hand. The two stared at each other like they were the only two people in the world.

" Liliah." A familiar voice said.
Liliah's head shot to the side. Her mouth dropped open. Standing a few feet away was her mom, her pops, Remus and Sirius. Sirius waved at her excitedly like he was a little kid. The group made their way towards Liliah.
" Hi. What are you doing here?" Liliah asked.
" They we're short on chaperones so we volunteered." Lily smiled.
" Oh.." Liliah said.

" So your the guy who's taking my daughter to the dance huh?" James asked Fred.
" Pops." Liliah said through gritted teeth.
" Yes sir.We've met before." Fred nodded.
James looked up at the red head. James was 5'11 and Fred was six foot even.
" Dont get an attitude with me. Your taller then me. I don't like that. I can't intimidate you. Pads Moony get over here." James looked at Fred intensely.
Sirius and Remus walked up behind James. Sirius stood at 6'2 and Remus at an intimidating 6'4. They looked down at the sixteen year old.

" Y'all are ridiculous." Liliah rolled her eyes.
" Be good to our little girl Fred. She means a lot to all of us and a to a lot of other people." Lily told him.
" Yeah. Me and Steve are like beat friends. So I'll call him and make sure you get our message if you ever hurt Liliah." James pointed his finger at the ginger.
Fred looked down at James but then looked up at Sirius and Remus.
" Yes sir." Fred smiled nervously.
Liliah pushed pass them and grabbed Fred's hand.

" Go bother your other kid please." Liliah looked at her Pops.
" Fine. But I'm keeping an eye on you two". James told her.
" I wouldn't expect anything less." Liliah smiled before pulling Fred away.
They walked into the Great Hall.
" Not going to lie your family sorta scares me now that we're going out." Fred looked down at her.
" Awe bless you if you think that's the family you should be scared of." Liliah teased.

Fred's eyes widen.
" Oh merlin your right." Fred gulped

¥¥¥

Liliah watch her little brother terribly waltz around the ball room. Harry found his sisters eyes and gave her a pleading look. Liliah just smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Soon everyone was joining in. Fred pulled Liliah to middle of the dance floor. They waltzed around the room eyes locked on each other. They moved in perfect sync.

Fred twirled Liliah in a few circles then lifted her and spun her again. Liliah laughed as Fred put her back down and pulled her into him. Liliah placed her head on his chest as they started dancing again.

The next thing Liliah knew she was jumping up and down in a huge crowd of people listening to Wizard Rock music. Liliah held Fred's hands as she jumped around and Fred head banged his long hair around. The song ended and another one started.

" I need something to drink." Liliah told Fred.
" You want me to get it?" Fred offered.
" No it's okay. I think I'm going to talk to my brother for a second anyways." Liliah looked at her brother sitting miserably with Ron and their dates.
Fred just nodded and let go of her hands. Liliah walked over to her brother.

" Would you like to tell me why your sitting here and not dancing?" Liliah asked.
" I don't want to." Harry shrugged.
" Come on dance with me. Please please please pretty please." Liliah grabbed his hand and tugged it.
" Ugh alright. Your like a child." Harry stood up.
" Yay!" Liliah smiled.
Harry's date mouth dropped open in disbelief. She got up and walked over to a group of Bulgaria boys. One asked her to dance and she accepted.

Liliah pulled Harry in the middle of the dance floor. Liliah grabbed Harry's hands and made him twist his torso side to side. Harry tried not to smile. Liliah smiled started wiggling her shoulders. Harry smiled and began dancing with her. They dance for the whole song. The Marauders and Lily watched from the side. Lily smiled at her kids.

" Okay we're going to take a break. Will be back in a few." The band said.
Then Muggle music started playing. A familiar song started playing. Immediately Liliah and Cedric's eyes found each other. They moved through the crowd leaving whoever they were dancing with. They gave each other the same look.
" Should we do it?" Liliah asked.
" Can they handle it?" Cedric asked.

" I say let's take a chance. Let's blow them all away." Liliah smiled.
" Okay." Cedric nodded.

The two best friends moved everyone out of the way giving them a clear big spot. Everyone crowded around them including The Marauders and Lily.

Liliah mad Cedric faces each other.
" Five six seven eight." Liliah snapped her fingers.
( basically what I imagine for the routine)

Liliah pretend to slap Cedric. Then they moved side to side. Liliah crouch down and Cedric leap frog over her. They wiggled to the side again. They did the wave with their arms then circled them in front. They turned back to back and walked backwards with snake arms. They danced towards each other again. They brought one their legs up and started jumping. Then Liliah ran towards Cedric and jumped. He caught her and they ended in a pose.

Everyone cheered and Cedric put Liliah back on the ground. The two best friends high fived.
" We're the coolest people in the world." Cedric said.
" Absolutely." Liliah nodded.

¥¥¥

The night was coming to a close. The Great Hall slowly thinned out. Liliah laid her head on Fred's chest as they slowed danced. Only a few people were still on the dance floor including Fred and Liliah. Fred held Liliah as close as he could to him. He closed his eyes and let the moment absorb over him. He felt Liliah shift under him and he opened his eyes.

Fred looked down at his sunflower to see she was already looking at him. He smiled at her.
" Ready to call it a night darling?" Fred asked.
" Not yet." Liliah shook her head.
" Do you want to move the party back to common room?" Fred asked.
" Yes please my feet are killing me." Liliah groaned.

Fred chuckled and pulled away. He keep a hold on her hand and walked out of the great hall. Once they reached Gryffindor tower and separated to their rooms. They were going to meet back in Fred's room in about ten minutes.

Fred rushed up to his dorm. He opened the door and George and Angelina were making out on George's bed.
" Get out. Get out." Fred shooed them.
" Mate we were here first." George told him.
" Liliah's coming up here in nine minutes. Go!" Fred looked at his watch.
" Fred seriously." Angelina raised her eyebrow.
" Just go to Angies room." Fred started cleaning up the dorm.

" We can't. Boys aren't allowed in the girl's dorms." George said.
" The stairs will turn into a slide." Angelina told him.
" Then it's a good thing we use to have a magic map that showed us secret passages. And good thing we mesmerized it. And good thing their a passage from the boys to girls dorms." Fred fixed his bed.
" Oh yeah right. Come on Angie." George stood up and pulled her with him.

Fred continued to clean as George and Angelina left. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Fred let out a breath and looked at his pajamas in the mirror. He walked to the door and opened it. Liliah stood in matching pink fuzzy long sleeve top and shorts. She had her glasses on, her face was clear of all makeup and she had her hair in a messy ponytail.

Fred's heart melted at the sight.
" Come in." Fred stood to the side.
" Thanks." Liliah walked in and jumped on his bed.
Fred closed the door and walked and sat next to her but made she to keep a good distance between them.
" Angie somehow managed to sneak George up to our dorm. And by the looks of it, I should stay here with you tonight. If that's okay. If not I can crash with Moine or Harry." Liliah told him.

" No. I don't mind. You can stay here." Fred tried to contain his excitement.
" Thanks." Liliah smiled as she laid down.
Fred stiffened unsure what he should do. Liliah patted the spot next to her. Fred laid down being completely still. Liliah laughed at him.

" I had a really good time with you tonight." Liliah turned on her side to face Fred.
" Me too darling." Fred turned to face her.
" What are you doing for New Years?" Liliah asked.
" Staying here like everyone else." Fred chuckled.
Liliah bit her lip.
" I'm not staying." She shook her head.
" What? Why not?" Fred asked.

" I'm going home." Liliah told him.
" But you just saw your parents." Fred furrowed his eyebrows.
" Not that home." Liliah said.
" Right. That other home. Hundreds miles away from me. And with that Patrick kid." Fred grumbled.
" His name is Peter. And his not the reason I'm going home." Liliah's smile dropped.

" I don't like you being so far away from me. Where I can't protect you." Fred told her.
" I'll be with the Avengers I'll be fine." Liliah chuckled.
" I don't like you hanging out with Peter. Or any guy for that matter." Fred looked down.
" How can I prove to you I only want to be with you?" Liliah asked.
" Kiss me." Fred smirked.

Liliah sighed. Fred was just joking and could never predicted what happened next. Liliah moved towards him and cupped his outside cheek. She then brought their faces close together and connected their lips. Fred stalled unsure if this was real. Liliah pulled away a bit embarrassed he didn't kiss back. She sat up and turned away from him.

Fred immediately shot up.
" Sorry. I thought you were serious." Liliah chuckled nervously.
" I- well I wasn't but-" Fred stuttered.
" I umm better go. I can just bunk with Mione." Liliah stood up.
Fred scrambled up. Liliah walked towards the door. His greatest fear was playing out right in front of him.

Fred rushed over to her and shut the door back closed. Liliah turned around and looked up at him. Fred cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately. Liliah didn't hesitate to kiss back and wrap her arms around his neck. Fred's hands slid from her cheeks to her waist. Their lips seemed to have a mind of their own and they moved perfectly in sync just like their dancing.

Fred gripped under Liliah's thighs and lifted her up. Liliah wrapped her legs around his torso and her hands got lost in his long red hair. Fred walked backwards back to the bed. The back of his knees hit the bed and and sat them both down.

Liliah pulled away and they both caught their breath.
" So I'm guessing you want me to stay?" Liliah joked.
" Absolutely." Fred smirked before reattaching their lips.

Angelina was right. Fred was completely obsessed and in love with Liliah. And would definitely not stop bothering her any time soon.

Authors Note: It's two AM right now and I just finished watching Luca for the fourth time this week. I don't know what kind of drugs they put in that movie but I'm obsessed and in love with it. Anyways thanks for reading and have a good day or night depending on when your seeing this.💛

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.7K 644 13
There are rumors surrounding the Wizarding World - that 'He-Must-Not-Named' or 'You-Know-Who' had a child?, not just one but two? and who is the moth...
50.2K 937 27
Kata Petrova wasn't always Kata Petrova she was once Kathrine Weasley-Potter the eldest daughter of Harry James Potter and Ginerva Molly Weasley the...
347K 10.7K 114
When Clint Barton found Natasha Romanoff that special day in Budapest, he also found her with a little girl. Not her own of course, but it might as w...
404K 10.6K 65
Lenna Williams thought she was nobody. Then, she became somebody. After reconciling with her father--the self-proclaimed genius that is Tony Stark...