𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗘�...

By -ur-wonderland-

Kiyoko x Fem Reader Fanfic {ONGOING} You'... More

Intro/Author's Note
My Brother Is Tall As Hell
I'm A Manager With A Pretty Girl
I Fell For Someone (Figuratively And Literally)
My Head Really Hurts
I Get Dating Advice
A Night Full Of Surprises (Part One)
A Night Full Of Surprises (Part Two)
Everyone Panics, Thanks To Me
Kiyoko Indirectly Kisses Me
Pretty Much The Best Day Ever
A Lot Of Gay In One Day
I Have A Protection Squad???
I Think The Entire Team May Be Gay
A Terrible Time To Take A Shortcut
I Get Rescued And Cry A Little
I Rant... And Cry... A Lot
Yeah, A Lot Happens Here
It's Dark Here, Does Anyone Have A Light?
Note To Self: Clouds Are Really Soft
Kiyoko, Please Never Stop Being Hot
Author's Note
The Beginning Of A Huge Problem
The Huge Problem
hey

I Beat The Shit Out Of Someone

1.3K 54 62
By -ur-wonderland-

    "Please," Kiyoko said, a small tear running down her cheek, "just listen to yourself."

"No, I don't wanna hear it," I felt my face turn hot in both anger and sadness. "There is nothing that we can do about it now. Shit happened. Lots of shit."

"Can you ju-"

"I said no, okay. It's over. This is over, okay?"

———————————————————————

*It's Rewind Time Bitches*

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ 
mentions of suicide, blood, homophobic slurs, gore, slight abuse, attempted rape, bad bitch alert

i'm so sorry for this😀

———————————————————————

*Your POV*

    I woke up in a small room. It was empty and dark. The walls were empty and bare, a sliver of light leading at the top. There was no door in sight. How long have I been in these clothes? My head stung with a massive amount of pain. I sat up slowly, trying to recall the events of the recent past. Nothing was processing. I don't know where I am or what happened. In fact, all I knew is that I was alone. The concrete walls were closing in on me. I tried to reach up but my hands...

    They were bonded with DuckTape.

    Just my fucking luck.

    I used my teeth to make a little tear at the bottom of the tape, allowing me to be able to pull it apart. But I didn't free myself just yet. I knew for a fact that I was being watched one way or another. I figured that my surroundings need to be better explored for me to get the hell out of here.

    The air from above blew cold as the breeze kissed my cheeks. If there was air above, I must be below the ground somewhere. Yet I didn't know how far down. But with the air, hopefully, there could be people. So that was when I yelled. As loud as I could, I started to yell. Hoping that someone was up there that could be of some use to get me out.

And yet, no one answered.

"I would stop trying if I were you," I turned to the voice that spoke and couldn't help but release a gasp.

"Jay," I glared at him, "I wish I could say it's good to see you again. But in reality, it's not. I'm probably gonna have to bleach my eyes from looking at you so much."

"Spare the insults and save your breath, dear cousin, before you take your last breath."

    "And how about you spare the threats, dear cousin," I mocked him best I could, "and start telling me where the fuck I am and why."

    Jay simply laughed.

    "Where's everyone? Asahi? And Kiyoko? A-And the rest of my team? Hell, where in the hell am I?"

    "Just somewhere no one will find you."

    "Someone will... I- I promise you that much. The people I've met will stop at nothing until I'm found."

    "Well, you've been missing for two weeks so-"

    "JAY I AM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT RIGHT ABOUT NOW, ALRIGHT?!" I was practically livid with anger at this point. "CAN YOU JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHERE I AM AND WHY?!!"

    "Easy," he said. "You're in America."

    My eyes widened but my voice stayed as steady and determined as I could. "Why?"

    "Your dear uncle and I took you to a hospital when you fainted. Well, I sedated you. But anyways, a hospital out of town asked for your location and we said you were from North America. Father and I have a vacation home down there. So they shipped you as you were sleeping, and here you are."

    My mind was running laps. I couldn't believe the things he was telling me. But now that Jay mentioned it, I did recognize the air flow and weather being rather different. He wasn't bluffing. And that pissed me off even more than it did before. Tears welled up inside of me, but I forced them down and tried to remain calm.

    "What state are we in?"

    "Puerto Rico."

    "That's not a state, you fucking idiot."

    "Yes it is."

    "No, it's really not. It's a US territory, but not a state. The flag of North America doesn't have fifty one stars, but fifty. Maybe if weren't so busy getting drunk or sucking your own dick and actually used those two and a half braincells, you would figure out that much."

    Jay stepped closer and stared down at me, anger filled his eyes as he towered over me. The room made an echo as he backhanded me on the face, my cheek now in massive pain. I winced, pushing back the tears that we're trying to make their way out.

    "Listen here you fag, my father and I know exactly what we're doing," His voice was calm, oddly. "Well, if you wanna get specific, it's more what I'll be doing to you. He's just making sure that I don't get caught. But all we wanna do is help and fix you."

    With that, his footsteps echoed throughout the room as Jay stepped towards me. His hand made its way to my cheek, slowly moving down. I looked at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with the bastard. His hand moved down to my waist, messing with the waistband of my pants. His other hand attempted to remove the belt. I tried pushing him away, but he slammed me against the ground. His knee was in between my legs. One of his hands held my shoulder down, while the other tried pulling my pants down lower.

    It was then when I just about had it.

*Asahi's POV*

It had been about two weeks since (Y/n)'s disappearance. Two weeks of hell, if you ask me. The police didn't have many leads to where she could be, or where she may have been. The entire team couldn't believe it. They all did their best to help both me and Kiyoko through this.

Speaking of her, Kiyoko seemed like she was going through hell. A few days ago, she stayed over at my house and cried for hours. Hell, I cried with her. Kiyoko barely spoke anymore. Her answers were now short and dry. I didn't blame her.

School wasn't helping. I barely paid attention in class anymore. Out of all things, I never would've imagined this ever happening to (Y/n). Or even someone in my own family causing this to happen. And now, here I am. Sitting on my couch with the team and Kiyoko by my side, once again not knowing what to do. The silence was almost unsettling, but comforting at the same time.

"Okay, fuck this."

Everyone turned to Hinata, shocked by his words.

"Listen, I know we're all depressed over (Y/n)," Hinata stood up and spoke a little louder, "but we need to do something. Because I don't wanna spend another god damn day sitting on my ass and hoping she'll show up. As much as I want that to happen, it won't. So we need to do something about this bullshit and fast before it's too late, okay? She's still out there so let's pack our shit and go fucking get her."

"Boke Hinata," Kageyama said, "how do we even begin to do that?"

"Well, I don't know," Hinata said. " But there's got to be some way to-"

"There's no point."

All eyes now turned to me.

Hinata tilted his head, "What do you mean?"

"(Y/n) could be dead for all we know," I stated. " And I don't want look for her and then end up finding her body."

"No one want that, Asahi," It was not Kiyoko that spoke up, "but Hinata was partially correct. There has to be something we can do."

"No, no there is not. My sister is gone and there isn't anything I'll be able to do about it aside from planning her funeral. Hell, I might as well plan mine. Since I don't wanna live in a world that doesn't have (Y/n). My own sister, twin sister, who knows me better than anyone. The one person that has kept me on this Earth. I don't wanna live without knowing that she's by my side and okay."

    "Please," Kiyoko said, a small tear running down her cheek, "just listen to yourself."

"No, I don't wanna hear it," I felt my face turn hot in both anger and sadness. "There is nothing that we can do about it now. Shit happened. Lots of shit."

"Can you ju-"

"I said no, okay. It's over. This is over, okay? I don't think we'll ever-"

"Asahi, knock it off!" Noya's voice echoed within the walls of my living room. "You're acting ridiculous. I get your emotions, but how would you feel if I didn't have you here? Or if anyone here didn't have you here? Let's just go through this calmly and try to find something we can do, just like Shoyo said. We're here for you and we won't rest until (Y/n) is okay."

I took a deep breath.

"Fine."

*Your POV*

Small drops of blood stained the floor.

Jay was touching me for long enough without my given consent. I had kicked him in the jaw, causing his hands to get off me. My hand went above my head and I forced them down hard, causing the DuckTape to rip cleanly off and freeing my hands. I adjusted my pants so they wouldn't fall down and walked toward Jay, punching him in the face before I kicked him in the you-know-where.

Kids, don't try this at home.

Take self defense classes instead.

I wasn't anywhere near finished with him. My anger was boiling. The things Jay and my uncle did with me, Kiyoko, and the rest of my friends were unforgivable. So this fucker deserves to pay. And he deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his useless life for his crimes.

Jay took a swing at me, punching me in the eye. It stung like a bitch but I kept going. I uppercutted him, causing more blood to spray everywhere. My elbow made agressive contact with his stomach as he tried to take a hold of me. I kicked him in the stomach multiple times, pulling a Levi Ackermann at this point.

Ladies, this is why you wear boots everywhere.

At this point, he was on the floor. I continued to kick him until he was covered in his own blood. A few of his teeth were knocked out in the process. Harsh, but I didn't give a fuck. Eventually, his eyes started to close. Sadly, Jay was still breathing. But I figured I did enough and should probably leave the rest to the authorities.

    There had to be a door somewhere to get out, or else myself or Jay couldn't get in from the start. It wasn't very bright, so I felt around using my hands until I felt something on the wall. It was wood and not concrete. And it happened to be a door. I opened the door and ran up the stair it led me too since, thankfully, it wasn't locked.

    Once the stairs reached its limit, I found myself in front of two doors. Of course, how cliché. In the midst of running away from the psycho side of my family, I was found at a crossroads. I held my ear against the both of the door, trying to differentiate the two. I heard a TV on the other side of one door, and nothing on the other.

    So I opened the one where I heard nothing.

    As I stepped out into the open, I was met with the sun, something I haven't seen in a long while. It was a nice feeling. Very few people were walking along the streets, and the sound of waves crashing along the shore filled my ears. I ran towards the sound, and stopped when my shoes made contact with the sand. I sighed and slipped off my shoes, walking closer to the ocean.

    Yeah, I should probably call someone and tell them I'm still alive. But I wanted to savor this small moment. The sun kissing my cheeks, my (h/c) hair blowing in the breeze, the waves tickling my feet with their splashes, the sound of children laughing.

    And me rinsing some blood of my hands.

    But I've never felt this calm in my life. I was always overwhelmed, always hurt, always stressed. But for the first time in my life, that all went away. Even for a little bit. But a little goes a long way, as cliché as it may seem.

    Eventually, I wandered around and found myself in a café. I had no money, no food, and nowhere to go. It seemed like the only option there. So I went inside and met myself with three officers who were just about to leave. I lightly gasped. I knew what I had to do. I needed to get the hell out of here. I needed to see my family, see my friends.

    And be with the love of my life forevermore.

    "Excuse me, officers?" I smiled politely. "Could I please have a moment of your time?"

hey lol

haven't seen y'all in a long time🧍‍♀️

so how y'all feeling about this shit? good? bad? mad? sad? all of the above? this fucker is over 2,200 words so it better be at least a little good

this is where i take my leave now so byeeee🚪🏃‍♀️💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 1 9
Ever since moving to Japan, you have felt out of place. You looked different than the other students, couldn't always understand Japanese, and your s...
144K 4.2K 28
[[COMPLETED]] Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were the Miya twins' older sister AND Inarizaki's Boys' Volleyball Club's manager? ...
8.4K 303 48
Atsumu x femreader One day, you meet a boy at a professional volleyball game in the Osaka prefecture in Japan. The following year you start high scho...
170K 4.4K 49
Hinata Shoyo. A first year in Karasuno High. An athlete, who's passion is in volleyball. Not only is this orange head straight up gorgeous, making ev...