Can't Love so Easily

By pandas_ruth

This story is about a girl named Hayley and how she though she could never love someone again after they brok... More

2 chapter

1 chapter

35 0 0
By pandas_ruth

I was getting ready to go to school it's was Friday and the last day of school. I was in a lazy mood so I just chose a random band shirt and a pair of black jeans and my burgundy vans. I brushed my teeth and went down stair and saw my mother awake.

' Good morning mom ' i greeted her with a warm smile

'Good morning Hayley'

'Bye mom' I said and walked out of the house without breakfast I wasn't that hungry.

I was walking to school the way I always go which is walking through the train tracks. The train never passes by there any way so it's not dangerous. It was a perfect day no sun dark sky's the clouds giving a warning it was going to rain, and the cool breeze was amazing. Once I got to the front of the school I walked in and immediately got tackled by my best friend Vanessa. We've been friends for as long as i can remember witch was in 5 grade.

'Hey Hayley how are you today in thus beautiful day ' she said very loud Luke if she wanted every one to know

'I'm great Vanessa but mind not talking so loud '

'Oh sorry Mister Hayley I'll make sure to speak lower ' she said in a mocking tone. That's when the school bell rang for us to go to class.

'See you in 3 period class Vanessa ' I said she just waved and skipped off to class.

I started walking to biology class.

(Time skip to after school)

Well school wasn't so bad for the last day we didn't do anything in a my classes. I was walking on the edge of the train tracks and tried to keep my balance. I decided to go into town ( she lives in London just saying).

When I turned to the corner there was a little book store with a coffee shop inside. I went inside and right away I felt warm. There were books I never read and books that I never knew about. There were so many books and from all my favorite authors. I got a book called the fault in our stars it looked so interesting. I went to go pay for it then left the store.

(Time skip to her house)

When I got home it was about 4 pm my mom doesn't come home from work till 9 pm so I'm okay. I finished the book around 8 pm it was such a great book. It's so cute how Hazel and Augustus loved each other so much.

'I wish I could live someone like that again but I can't and won't ' i was thinking

It was 9 pm and i heard my mom come in the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 5.7K 31
{مُكْتمِلة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
503K 14.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1.1M 59.8K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...