His Angel | Alec Lightwood

Par LilyPotterr69

"Love conquers all, in the end" Plus

-
CLARY FRAY
[ D O T ]
[ C I T Y O F B O N E S ]
[ D E A D M A N S P A R T Y ]
[ D.M.P C O N T I N U E D ]
[ M A G N U S B A N E ]
[ R A I S I N G H E L L ]
C L A R Y ' S N E C K L A C E
T H O S E D A M N W O L V E S
F A M I L Y H O N O U R
T H E M O R T A L C U P
S I M O N
F O R E S A K E N
M E L I O R N
A M B U S H
A F T E R M A T H
[ P R E P E R A T I O N S ]
[ W E D D I N G B E L L S ]
[ V A L E N T I N E ]
[ D I S C O V E R Y ]
[ H O M E ]
[ B A B Y ]
Question
[ DEMON HUNT ]

PANDEMONIUM

36.6K 514 49
Par LilyPotterr69

"Hey parabatai" Izzy laughs, pulling me up from the computer screen and dragging me to her room, as she did every time we had a new mission, "
Isabelle" I groan, with a small smile on my tired face, she may be annoying sometimes but we're linked for life and I do find myself enjoying her irritating habits, like using me as doll to dress up.

"It's fun! And come on, you know you love all the attention you get" She smirks knowingly, "Alec gets all flustered whenever your boobs are out"

"Isabelle" I groan, not ready for hours of her relentless teasing, "Come on"  

After twenty whole minutes of looking through the brunettes spilling wardrobe, she gasps and pulls out a red leather dress that looked like it couldn't even fit a toddler, "Go, put it on!" she laughs while pushing me into the bathroom, also handing me a pair of red lace up heels.

"Lil by the angel you look so hot, if you weren't head over heels in love with my brother I would so-"

"Isabelle" I scold, "but thanks I really do look hot".

"Okay now come here let me do your hair" she pulls me towards her dressing table, pushing me onto the stool, "Curls? Yeah I agree" she questions, agreeing with herself before I could even respond.

-

"Wow" I gasp, she really is a miracle worker, my hair looked like a birds nest before she started working on it.

"You look so beautiful lil" she says while hugging me, with a warm smile implanted on her face.

"Thank you but you look stunning as always iz" I say while spinning her around playfully, "If only it wasn't frowned upon to have sex with your parabatai" I wink, earning a snort from the taller shadowhunter.

"Let's go Lily, Isabelle" Alec's gruff voice echoes through the otherwise empty hallway.

"Oh he is so gonna drool all over you" Izzy whispers, dragging me out of the door and over to the boys.

"Smooth" Jace comments, as I notice Alec, openly, staring at my chest.

"She looks amazing doesn't she Alec" Izzy pushes.

"That would be an understatement" he mumbles, scratching the back of his neck and finally meeting my blue eyes with his, "Anyway, the mission..."

"Smooth" Jace coughs for the second time, chuckling to himself.

"Alright guys, for some reason our demon friends are killing mundanes and draining their blood"

"Why do they want blood isnt that vampire territory?" Alec questions.

"Lazy vampires maybe" I mumble, making him roll his eyes.

"There must be something special about the blood" Izzy says.

"What could be special about mundane blood" says the eldest Lightwood while rolling his eyes, again.

"Alec if you keep rolling your eyes like that they're gonna end up falling out" I tease him while squeezing his cheek, he smiles at me and slaps my hand away.

"You get Lily and I a sample and we'll tell you exactly what they're looking for" Izzy giggles, sending a wink in my direction.

"We'll have more answers when we figure out exactly who the demons are working for" Jace says while waking away.

"So you don't think their acting on their own?" Izzy questions.

"Definitely not" I say.

"They're not exactly creative thinkers, they're shapeshifters" Alec added, nodding in agreement.

"Hey lighten up Alec, frowning doesn't suit your gorgeous face" I tease.

His cheeks tint a shade of red as he clears his throat and turns towards Jace, leaving Izzy smirking at me.

"This is what our target looks like" Wayland says while pointing towards the screen, showing a normal middle-aged man.

"For now" Izzy and I say at the same time, laughing at each-other.

"Great I'll get approval for the mission"

"Come on Alec by the time you send that message well of killed six demons already" Jace moans at him.

"Bedsides, it's more fun to break the
rules-" Izzy starts.

"Than to follow them" I finish for her, smirking at the eldest Lightwood who was sending a glare in my direction.

-

"What are you staring at?" Alec asks, Jace and Izzy were just ahead as we made our way to Pandemonium.

"What? I'm not staring" I deny, snapping out of my trance.

"Yeah yeah whatever" he says while pushing me to walk faster.

"Alec stop my feet hurt" I whine, damn Izzy and her 8 inch heels.

"Baby" he whispered to himself as he came towards me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Alec what are you doing! This dress is so short everyone will see my no no square!" I shriek as he covers my behind with his hand, "oh my god" I mumble, feeling lava rush to my fair complexion.

"You said your feet hurt, so I'm carrying you" he says as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Uh thank you?"

"No problem gorgeous" he smirks, patting the back of my thigh.
Welp that sure sent a feeling straight to my core.

"Jace look at them" I hear Iz whisper shout as she turns around briefly.

"Iz get over it!" I shout.

"Never" she shouts back, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Okay put me down we're almost there"

"If you insist" he says while gently placing me on the ground, but me being me forgot I had heels on and I tripped. Expecting myself to collide with the rough floor I braced myself, but the impact never came- "Clutz" Alec laughs with his arms firmly wrapped around my small waist.

"Shut it grump" I laughas I raise my head to meet his eyes, bashing my forehead against his because of the close proximity.
"Come on we should catch up with those two" he said smiling down at me, helping me up.

"You should smile more Alec" I say while stroking his cheek with my thumb.

He smiles again and takes my small hand in his large one, pressing his lips against the back of my hand gently, before letting it fall to my side again.

"Bratz" I mumble, Alec laughing beside me as he heard what I said as we reached Izzy who looked like she'd seen a cute baby, only she was just more obsessed with my relationship than me. I guess she just loved seeing her big brother happy.

As we were walking I noticed Jace was no longer with us, instead, he was talking to a readhead down the street who appeared to be rather stressed, I quickly nudged Alec,  "Jace" he shouted before pulling me into the club, Izzy right behind us.

"Blend in" She shouted over the music before disappearing into the crowd.

Listening to my parabatai, I pull Alec towards me and wrap my arms around his neck as he looks taken aback.

"What are you doing?" He questions, blushing once again, you'd think he'd be used to physical touch by now.

"Im blending! Dancing with you what does it look like I'm doing" I tease.

He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his forehead against mine, but I have other ideas- after all it's not called a rave for nothing. I spun around in his arms so my back was now pressed to his chest and start to roll my body against his, fitting right into the club filled with bodies grinding against eachother.

Alecs grip on me tightens as he leans down to me and grumbles, "What are you doing. Stop it"

"Why? Oh"

I feel myself reddening as I realise something very hard, was poking at my lower back. He spins me around and slips his large hands around my face waist, allowing me to hide my face in his chest.

"As much as I would love to continue this, we have a mission" he says while pulling me towards Izzy, who of course, is smiling like a crazy person, I internally groan, fully expecting a grilling later.

"Not now Isabelle" Alec beats me too it.

"Izzy, Lily" Jace whispers to us.

Smirking to the brunette next to me, I step up onto the platform, flaunting my curves, I slowly sway my hips and run my hands down my figure- and as expected, they surround me as I continue to distract them from Jace's antics.
Typical blood- horny demons.

As I look up, I notice Alec looks pissed- as he stares daggers into the demon who was walking right at me with a smirk etched into his creepy face.
Meanwhile, Jace wraps his arm around the demons waist and attempts to get it to talk- that plan doesn't seem to be going well for him.

"Last chance" I hear him say as he draws his seraph blade.

"Watch out" Someone screams, I snap my head towards the voice and of course, it's the redhead from earlier.
You have got to be kidding me.

"Careful" Jace shouts and pushes the girl to the floor, quickly stabbing the demon, turning it to blazing ash.

The male demons of the group head towards me and Izzy as I draw my bow, quickly firing 3 arrows, each embedding in a demons chest. Izzy uses her whip to defend herself as Alec kills 4 with one swipe of his blade, damn that boy is good.
Jace is tackled by one of the demons, but not for long, as I fire at it. Jace nods at me and gets right back to demolishing the demon problem at hand.
Suddenly someone's arms wrap around my waist as I feel something nipping at my shoulder, shit.
I feel myself getting dizzy and the rooms starts to spin, right before I feel a weight ripped from my shoulders.

"Lily-" is all I hear before I collapse to the floor.

-

Feeling my head throbbing, I force my blue eyes open, only shutting them once again as they face a very harsh light above me.

"You're awake" a husky voice whispers from beside me.

"Hey grumpy cat" I whisper, forcing my eyes open despite the very prominent pounding in my head.

"Really?" He asks while smiling at me, tracing circles on my hand with his thumb.

"What happened?" I asked, as he slowly guided me upright.

"Demon got a piece of you remember? I swear if that girl s-"

"Alec calm down it wasn't her fault I was distracted"

"Distracted?"

"It doesn't matter, I'm okay now" I smile changing the subject, before he can get another word in Izzy runs into the room sighing in relief when she saw I was awake.

She throws her arms around me and gives me the usual pep talk, "if you ever pull a stunt like that again I will kill you myself" blah blah blah.

"Ow iz. Fragile remember?" I wince at how tightly she hugged me, "Plus it's not like I wanted to be bitten by a dirty demon" I point out with a small smile planted on my fair skin.

"Oh yeah sorry Lil but uh Jace brought the redhead back" Izzy says, and as soon as those words left her mouth I looked to Alec and he looked just as shocked as I did, my facial expressions mirroring his.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

30.8K 587 99
Requests are closed Jace,Simon,Magnus,Raphael,Alec,Sebastian,Izzy,Maia,Clary
28.5K 948 21
[completed|not edited] They had defeated both Valentine and Jonathan, at least that's what they thought. Their enemies only grow stronger and their h...
39.3K 1.6K 26
ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴀʀʏ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏ...
2.8K 73 12
- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧�...