The Brink of Insanity

By Coolyr

A hopeless boy is on his last straw inches from insanity. He reunites with a girl who very much associates wi... More

Nothing seems to work like it should.
Awaken
A flower
The sister of my nemesis
A change of perspective
A new adventure
Losing my mind
A web of sunshine
Im so confused
The world's slowly ending
The hottie at the party.
Save me from the nightmare I call myself
I've tried everything
The tension of a game.
The one who got away.
What if I lost you
Details.
Saving someone
I probably love you, but it freaks me out saying it.
Just so lost...
It was way too much too young.
All in spite
I just don't want to exist anymore
Craziness
I'll drink
The increasing pain of grief
You say we're friends, but...
After we fell in love
My pain's own creation
Back to back.
All of it
Too much to soon
Let me into your universe.
What really even is this.

A new day

68 16 58
By Coolyr

It was a new day, the morning was ordinary.

I went to get Zane.

He ran out of the house.

His leg was bleeding out of his pants. 

He was limping.

"Help, please."  Zane said.

I got of the motorcycle and ran to him.

I helped him sit down on my motorcycle.

"Was this your dad?" I asked while pulling up his pants and putting my sweater around the blood.

"Doesn't matter, can we stop by a store or something and get paper towels please." He asked.

He got on my motorcycle with me and we went to the nearest store.

I got paper towels and an alcohol wipe to clean the wound.

I got out and sit with him.

"Is it ok if I take of my sweater to clean the wound?" I asked.

"Yes," Zane answered.

When I checked I realized that it wasn't just blood, there was a big glass stuck in his leg.

I pulled it out and cleaned the wound. 

Zane didn't mutter or bicker, he just closed his eyes.

----------------------------------------------

I was leaving the house for Veronica when I noticed that my father dropped another glass bottle and the glass pieces were all over the floor.

I went to get a broom, so I could clean it, but in the middle of it I slipped and a huge glass piece got into my leg.

I couldn't do anything since my foot went numb and it was bleeding a lot, so I left in hopes that Veronica could help.

I saw her motorcycle pull up.

"Help, please." I begged.

She got out quickly and went to the store to help.

I ignored her questions because I couldn't think about the pain.

Once she got the supplies, she took of the sweater she put before to stop the blood and took out the glass. 

I closed my eyes.

I closed my eyes because I was scared to look.

I just wanted it to be over.

I didn't care about the pain.

I just wanted to go to school and forget about everyone and everything. 

I just wanted to disappear for a day, so bad.

I wanted to disappear so bad.

She cleaned the wound in worried eyes.

I felt bad because she was confused, but it wasn't worth telling a tale about.

It wasn't anything serious.

The blood was stopped and the wound looked fine.

---------------------------------------------------

As Zane and I went to sit on my motorcycle, some baboon came in front of my motorcycle and made us get off it.

Behind us three other men circulated. 

They looked like they were all in there thirty's or forty's around my daddy's age.

"We want the girl, so back off kid." A large man told Zane.

"Over my dead body." Zane screamed back.

The two men tried to grab me, but I ducked and started fighting back while Zane took the other man and punched him right in the face.

I knew a bit of karate, so I ducked many of there punches, but since Zane was quite I had to look back.

I saw the other man out cold and Zane looking at me, but before I could look back, I was punched in the face and out cold.

I ran after the men who had Veronica.

One of the men went into the drivers seat and the other went into the back with Veronica.

I remembered the license plate in my head as I kept running after the car.

I could barely breathe, but I ran and I ran. 

Veronica managed to drop her phone in the fight, so I had her phone in case.

I remembered the code from when she let me put on a song.

I called Damon who was written in as 'daddy.'

He answered.

"Why aren't you in school, Luna," he asked.

"Sir, I was with Luna when they ambushed us three, I managed to wipe one out cold, but the rest ran away with Veronica. I couldn't do anything. I'm scared." I answered

"Zack is this you?" He asked.

Seriously?

Do I look like a Zach to you dude?

"It's Zane, but yeah." I answered.

I was still running after the car and I saw the place they drove into. 

"I ran after the car, I know were they are, I'll send you the location." I said.

I ended the call in an attempt to stay quite so they don't notice I'm here, while texting Damon.

I sent him the details.

Though he sent me a interesting text.

"Don't call the police I'll get this handled. Do you know what name was on his jacket?" Damon wrote.

"Acid Stones," I wrote back.

He left me on read, while I looked for a way into the building.

----------------------------------------------

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Your daddy killed my brother, little girl, so if he doesn't pay up, he's going to feel the same thing my parents felt. We told him to not mess with our mafia." She said.

MAFIA.

Killed.

"My father's apart of the Mafia?" I asked.

"Isn't that funny, daddy's little girl didn't know that her daddy wasn't just a rich business man and was also a Mafia leader." The women a bit older than me said.

That's why he trained me on boxing and karate.

That's why he taught me to use a gun and throw a knife.

That lying bastard.

"You could've took my brother, why me? Boy for boy? You know what I'm talking about." I said.

"You're daddy's little girl, he obviously loves you more." She exclaimed. 

And now I wish he hadn't loved me at all.

------------------------------------------------------

Mafia isn't going to play a big role, I just wanted to make a huge plot twist.

LUNÆ

BRO THIS IS SADDDD.

I TOTALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER THOOOO

Anyways.

Can yall give me name suggestions for characters.?

Socials:

Coolyr(TikTok)

cb_coolyriscool (Insta)

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 5 11
It would have been easy, if she hadn't met him. He's everything she despises, everything she fears. He is reckless and speaks without thought. He th...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
57 30 15
This Routeen Love Story Is Described above a wonderful Lovers even this 2 people's to don't know what will happens in there life actually in every on...
132K 3K 51
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...