๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ

By RuStYtAbLeS

Atreus Castro, son of a lawyer and an ex- mafia boss. He steers away from the blood and gore and decided to b... More

Preface
Aesthetic
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

13

11.2K 328 21
By RuStYtAbLeS

Dariya's POV

"You fucking German whore!" My brows rose in quiet surprise as I walked past Remi and his company from last night, who was just digging it in deep.

Their shouting, well her shouting and his incessant pleas for her to leave woke me from my peaceful sleep.

"Could you please leave?" He said again calmly, gesturing to the door, his eyes glued to the wall beside her head.

"All you men are the same!" She screamed one last time, shoving past him and out the door, her heels in hand.

"Americans are crazy." He said under his breath, shaking his head as he closed the door and locked it.

"Are they? Or are you just having sex with the crazy ones?" I questioned as I walked across the living room to the kitchen.

"I probably am but what can I say the ladies love me, a bit too much." He grimaced at his words, following behind me.

"How was your date with lover boy?"

"Lover boy?" I questioned, brow raised. He only stared at me, waiting for me to answer.

"It was fine."

"Just fine, did you get some?" I groaned quietly in annoyance. He was like that girl best friend that was way too invested in your sex life.

"We are basically brother and sister Remington and brothers don't ask their sisters if they had sex...so casually." I held up the bread silently asking if he wanted.

"Yes, and I'm an unique brother so answer the question."

"No, we didn't have sex."

"There must be so much frustration built up in you." He said in disappointment, pursing his lips.

"Nope, I'm completely fine."

"That's what you say now. Are you going out with him again?"

"Yeah, today I think but it's more to do something for his family's mafia." Sliding the toast into the toaster, I turned to him, leaning back on the counter top.

"Really? What exactly?"

Remi and I both did things in the business. I controlled the business and he was the brains behind most of the tech. He would be the rightful one to hack someone, I only knew what I had to when it came to hacking.

"Basically, someone used my tech and resources to hack them and took pictures or a picture of them without their knowledge and they want help finding them."

"That isn't you right?" I gave him a deadpanned look.

"Why would I want to spy on them? You know I don't deal with mafias outside of Europe, I want nothing to do with America and their multiple organizations that insist on taking us down." Even though we lived in Germany and the main headquarters for our business was in Germany, a few US agencies always find a way to send spies into out territory.

I have absolutely no dealing with and mafias outside of Europe and they always seemed to find dealings with me. The only reason they even knew about me was because I supplied for the Spanish Mafia and well, they are usually based in America. Though I never order them to ship it to America and ship it to Spain, when they receive the supply, they obviously still have to take it to America to sell it.

"Maybe it could be one of those organizations after you, only using them as a decoy because isn't his family part of the Spanish Mafia."

"Doubt, they usually are more out front with their schemes, that'll never work. I think it's either their enemy or anyone that wants to take them down who can afford to buy illegal tech."

"You may be right but what if it is someone after us only using them as a decoy or worse, they are lying to try and take you down?"

I leaned forward on the counter, looking him in the eye, "They would be brainless to take out the producer, without me...there's no business Remington."

-

Stepping out the elevator on the ground floor, I groaned at Remi's incessant teasing. Slapping his hand away when he tried to fix my hair, I scowled sharply at him.

Even though I've know him since I was a baby and loved him beyond compare, he was so annoying.

"Dariya." We both looked away from one of our staring contests that was basically us arguing silently, to the voice. I smiled when I noticed Atreus, accepting his hug.

"Remington." Remi introduced himself impassively when we pulled away. Atreus held his hand out which Remi took slowly, his eyes searching Atreus' suspiciously.

"Atreus."

"I know, I know very well." I looked between them, their intense staring contest and the long slow handshake slight amusing.

"Well I'm gone Dariya." He patted the top of my head extra hard, something he always did just to tease me before turning on his heels and walking off.

"Are you ready?" I nodded silently, allowing him to take my hand in his.

"I like your outfit." He said softly, his eyes trailing the white bomber jacket, black tank top and baggy blue jeans that I wore.

You can imagine anything.

"Only because of this though." He touched the sponsor sticker that was on the front that was the logo and also the name of his father's firm, his last name.

"I thought you would like it." It was the newest F1 bomber jacket that I got from Mercedes with most of my sponsor on it.

"Well you thought right." He whispered, leaning down and pecking my lips. He opened the door for me, holding my hand the entire time as I climbed in.

-

"Nice house." I commented as I stepped out the car standing beside Atreus.

"Yeah my sisters wanted to go all out."

I hummed, following him up the few steps to the front door. He lead me through the empty foyer to the elevator just below the double grand staircases.

"Finally you're here." His sister, Galina said as soon as the doors opened on the floor he pressed.

"Nice jacket." She commented before taking off down the hall in the opposite direction she came from.

We walked down the right of the hall to the door at the end. He typed in a code, not even bother to hide it, not that I cared anyway. The room was dimly lit, with a large monitor on the far wall, desks stationed strategically in a row before it, all holding smaller monitors and PC systems.

"Could've sworn you forfeited our deal." Vera said to me, upon entering looking at me from her seat beside her twin. The door burst open behind us to Galina, rushing in and over to a been bag in the far corner. Their parents sat opposite talking quietly.

"A deal is a deal."

"Everything you need should be there." Her twin Odessa, said gesturing to the monitor that was already powered up.

I hummed walking over to the chair. It was already opened on the fire wall that said it needed a code for access.

I wrapped my mind for the multi digit code I made up years ago that I don't usually use. I made this up on the spot so to say when I took over because I didn't have the time to sit down and make up a meaningful one when I had to learn how to run a fucking mob at sixteen.

My fingers flew across the keyboard as it came to me in rapid fire, every number and letter that I pressed turning into a small asterisk not a second later. When I was done I removed my hand slowly, leaning back in the chair waiting for access.

"What now?" As soon as Atreus finished his words file after file popped up on the screen in a secured folder.

"Castro scheme...Christopher Riley." I read the title of the folder and the owner of it aloud.

"Do you know him?" I questioned, turning to them.

"The gang leader for a local gang here in New York." Vera answered, coming over and clicking on the first folder.

It showed a conversation chat between him and another person.

"Alexander fucking Vance." Atreus said, leaning over to read the messages.

"Wasn't person at your house sometime?" Odessa questioned Galina who had returned to the room only a few minutes ago.

"Yeah for a party, what's his name again..."

"Christopher Riley Jr." Vera finished.

"That conversation has to be old though because didn't someone kill him like a month ago?" Odessa questioned, her eyes glued to the larger monitor that showed everything that we were seeing on the one in front of me.

"I did." Vera answered, looking over to her mother who has been quiet for the longest while.

"He knew too much, was trying to, well did, bribe some of my men for information and I killed them too." She continued.

"You didn't kill the son." Her mother finished.

"He can't do shit." Odessa exclaimed to the picture of the man in the photo.

Leaning forward I tried another folder that said top secret. It was pictures of them, thirty to be exact, but it wasn't what I thought it would be.

"Those aren't all drone shots." Atreus said slowly. Whatever they were doing they wanted to be strategic, because some of the pictures were of them coming out of buildings, some that looked like they were from the CCTV and even of them boarding and leaving their planes. Pictures of each of them with times and dates on them.

"So he used my tech, knowing it wouldn't trace back to him, hacked your systems for most of them and had spies take pictures of you."

"Fucking bastard."

"He's dead, so we could easily wipe this, kill his son and problem solved." Vera said in finality.

"What about Vance? He can still go to the police, even if he was just a chess piece in everything, he saw the pictures and not all are harmless." Atreus said in frustration.

"We do what we say we would do in the beginning. The FBI always wants to take down small gangs that cause too much chaos, so we tell them he has dealings with the son, the son who 'killed his father'." Atreus' father started.

"They'll have no other choice but to investigate, take the son in and Vance's house gets raided after we finish hack all his software and wipe of any evidence. When the son denies and is free we take him off guard, question him, encase he knows about more copies and then kill him. Once theirs no trace of us, the members shall definitely go after Vance in the end." He finished, still calm as ever.

"I didn't know you had it in you dad." Galina said, grinning as she pat him on the back.

"That can work but what if they raid the son instead of Vance and find hard copies if there are any?" Atreus questioned.

"The FBI wants to take us down bad, but we have to much control over their operations for them to do it. They try to take us down, they lose their main source of revenue from their dealings with the shipments." His mother explained.

"They work with you?" I questioned, highly confused.

"We don't own the American government so we need something to get our shipments in safely and cover for the large inflow of money. The FBI does just that, by covering for our multiple shipments coming into America. In return they get paid a small percentage of the profits." Odessa explained.

"Has the government never questioned the large amounts of money you put into the bank."

I snickered at Galina's questioned, highly amused, "Government?" I shook my head at the thought, clicking on another folder that was just a few dated emails from Vance to Riley.

"Why do you say it like that?" Atreus questioned from beside me.

"I don't put money in the bank, unless I can show proof of how I got it." I shrugged, pushing away from the desk and standing.

"Well, you have your source now."

"We do, thank you." I nod at his father, looking to Atreus.

"I'll wait outside." I said, pulling open the door and stepping into the hall.

Vote and comment, enjoy your day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
28.4K 409 45
Being born into the mafia, you are given the choice at eighteen to stay or leave. But even if you choose to leave, there are always rules that need t...
2.3M 71.2K 77
BOOK 2 of Serendipity ! Just when Carlotta thought she found her serendipity in Greek Mafia Don Evangelos Kosmos, everything goes to shit. Again. T...
167K 6.6K 32
Ilya Zharkov is the head of the Russian Mafia around the world, every smaller faction answers to him. With his interests aligned with the DiStefano's...