~Escape~

Von KiExoEl

Well, this is just another LN I/II Fanfiction where Mono and Seven met after Mono was dropped by Six. They m... Mehr

2 | Flashbacks
3
4| The Depths All Over Again

1

348 15 3
Von KiExoEl

Seven was swimming for his life, praying not to drown or get captured. As his heart rate increased, the harder and faster he tried to swim.

He quickly climbed up the wooden planks(?) and pushed the TV down to the water with all his might. As he pushed it, a human-like figure showed up, looking like it was banging the screen.

"Help!" a distorted voice could be heard.

Seven stepped back as the hand from the TV came out, reaching for him. He hesitantly but quickly grabbed it, almost stumbling as the Granny broke the planks one by one

After much effort, the figure finally came out of the TV. They looked like a boy.

He was wearing a dirty green-yellow coat and a paper bag covering his head. You could barely see his eyes.

Seven returned to pushing the TV down. The boy realised what he was trying to do and helped. They both managed to push it down right before the Granny pulled the board out that would make the platform(?) unstable.

Seven waited until it was safe to swim. The masked boy followed.

"Hey!"

Seven turned back.

As the masked boy walked towards him, Seven slowly stepped back.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you," he said. "What's your name?"

Seven hesitated. He didn't answer the question.

"Well, I'm Mono!" the masked boy, now known as Mono, said.

Seven stayed silent for a while before answering.

"Call me RK for now."

"What does it stand for?" Mono asked.

"Runaway kid."

They continued to the hallway(?) and spotted the Janitor.

"Who-" Mono was cut off by Seven shushing him.

He signalled to follow him as he crept slowly and quietly past the wooden planks. They were creaking slightly and were afraid of luring the Janitor.

Seven, however, wasn't afraid. Even though he didn't trust Mono, he didn't want him to get hurt. The Janitor usually hurts people he doesn't know, but are nice to the rest of the kids and treat them like his own. The kids there treat him like a dad.

Mono was too focused on the Janitor, he wasn't looking where he was going.

He bumped into something, making it drop and cause a loud thud.

The Janitor quickly grabbed him and Seven.

"Roger!" Seven screamed, trying to loosen his grip.

"Who is this person?" The Janitor said.

"He says his name is Mono.." Seven said as Roger  lowered his arm to put him down.

"How do you know you can trust him?"

"I don't. He's just tagging along," Seven explained. "Maybe he just wants to go to the surface as much as I do."

"Surface?" Mono chimed in.

Roger put him down, still wary of him.

"We're in a boat..? You didn't know?" Seven asked, before suddenly remembering.
"He went through a TV."

Roger was shocked as his faced leaned closer to Mono.

"How did you get here?" Roger asked.

Mono stepped back a little before answering.

"My friend dropped me down a pit. I didn't know where I was.. There were eyes everywhere, but I found a TV.. I have the ability to go through them when they're on, so I went through," he explained.
"That's how I met RK here."

Roger slowly backed away. "RK, be careful. He might do something."

Seven nodded and continued the path.

"What're in your pants?" Mono asked curious.

Seven pulled out a dagger. "Try to do anything and I'll slice you in half."

Mono shuddered as they walked. They heard a small squeak.

Seven looked around, his hand reaching into his pocket, ready to bring out his sharp knife.

A gnome. 2 gnomes.

Seven tried chasing them but they squeezed through the gap, which was, unfortunately, too small for neither Mono nor Seven to fit in.

Seven wandered around, looking for another gnome. He found one at the corner and started chasing it. The gnome got stuck in the gap.

Seven pitied the poor gnome and tried to get it out. He succeeded and pulled it into a hug. At first, the gnome was struggling to get free, but slowly calmed down and settled to the warmth of Seven's arms.

Seven rested his chin on the gnome for a while before putting it down. He got up and walked around, looking for something that would help him and Mono reach the door handle to get through.

He realised that the gnome was following him and had an idea. He picked up the gnome and threw him to the handle. The door opened and they advanced.

Seven threw the gnome over the crates blocking his path before following and tossed him to the lever(?) to advance.

They went to the next room and Seven looked around while waiting for the gnome.

Mono saw the luggage and decided to push it. There was a pathway(?).

Seven was impressed and followed Mono. There was another gnome trapped in a cage on the huge table.

Seven threw the gnome up. He started pushing the luggage trunk, but to no avail. Seven stared at Mono as he pulled the drawers of the cabinet that had been knocked down.

The 3rd one revealed a gnome. Mono hugged it. He carried it towards the table and threw it up. Like the other gnome, it helped to push the luggage down.

Mono and Seven headed up to the table and opened the cage. Seven grabbed the trapped gnome and hugged him.

He put him down after it settled and climbed the crate. (I'm really not sure what happens so I'm just gonna do my own thing-)

Mono jumped down the hole and looked around. There was nothing much..

Seven pushed a crate and revealed a sewer hole below it. He jumped down, followed by Mono and the gnomes.

They continued to the vent on the right to find a room full of pipes and rats. As they continued down the hallway, they found something.

A rat.

A dead rat.

One that was eaten.

Eaten alive, probably. Judging from the looks of it.

Seven stepped forward to take a closer look. It's blood was all around it. Seven dipped a finger and took it back.

His finger became a dark crimson red.

Fresh blood.

Fresh.

Someone was or is here.

Someone ate it.

Seven stepped back.

"Someone is here. That blood is fresh," he told Mono, holding up his stained finger.

"Or someone was here and left in a hurry," Mono said.

Seven hugged his stomach as if he was in pain.

"Are you okay?" Mono asked, concerned.

He held out his hand to help him.

"I'm fine!" Seven smacked his hand away and continued.

His stomach growled more, protesting the idea of continuing forward instead of looking for food or water.

Mono was worried about him. Even though they only knew each other for about 1-3 hours, he feels like he could trust him. Unlike someone.

As they continued, they found a sewer hole on the side of the wall. Seven went in first and signalled for Mono and the gnomes to follow him.

When they got out of the sewer, there was a room with a door.

This time, it was Mono who threw the gnome up to the door handle. The door opened, revealing another hallway with bars on the left.

Seven's stomach growled even more.

"Are you sure you're okay-?" Mono asked, running towards him.

Seven barely nodded as he slowly continued down the path. He hugged his stomach as it began to growl louder and louder.

He almost collapsed, but he felt a pair of arms around him.

"Thanks.." Seven said as he let go of Mono's grip.

Mono smiled. I think he's starting to trust me! he thought.

Seven continued to hug his stomach. It hurts.. he thought.

He suddenly collapsed on the floor. Mono quickly ran towards him to help him up.

"I.." Seven was cut off by his stomach churning with hunger. "I.. need f-food.."

Seven hasn't eaten for a long time.

Mono nodded and looked for food. He stopped as he saw a figure on the opposite side of the bars.

They stood up and grabbed something, throwing  down at Seven.

A piece of bread.

Seven grabbed it and started eating. He walked towards the cell to take a closer look at the person. It was too dark.

The only thing he could see was the silhouette of that person. He could barely see Mono. He looked around, trying to find a way to get him out.

He spotted a vent inside of he cell. He walked to the right and saw another vent, but at his side of the bars.

"Mono, wait here."

Mono nodded and continued looking for something useful.

Seven went into the next room. It was small and there was another hallway. He was tempted to pass, but desperately wanted to help the person.

He knew how it felt to be imprisoned.

He had been imprisoned before by the Lady herself. He was caught sneaking around with someone close to him. Eight.

He reached into his pocket, taking out the leftovers of Eight. A flashlight and a dark blue scarf.

He put it back and looked at the wall behind him. He found the opening of the vent.

He went back to the previous room Mono and the person were in.

"I need your help. Both of you," Seven said. "Mono, I need you to hoist me up to that vent's opening."

Seven pointed to the vent in the cell.

"You. I need you to make sure I don't get hurt much when I fall, unless you want to get stuck here," Seven pointed at the person who gave him the bread.

Both of them nodded. Mono followed Seven to the next room. He lifted him up towards the vent and Seven climbed in.

He closed his eyes, hoping that his fall would be soft. That person's escape depends on it, after all. But so does their death.

Seven jumped and braced for the impact. He fell on something soft. He opened his eyes and saw a bed that the person pushed.

Seven shined his flashlight to see who the person was.

He had soft, long, light brown hair, silvery-lavender eyes and was really tall.

"Nine?" Seven asked.

The boy chuckled and smiled. "Mhm!"

"Why are you here..?"

"Well, I tried getting past the Lady. That.. didn't end well. Heh.." Nine said, scratching the back of his head.

"At least she didn't turn you into a gnome or something.." Seven replied.

Nine nodded.

Seven signalled Nine to follow him. He hoisted him up and grabbed Nine's hand. Nine lifted him up and they both went through the vent.

Mono held his hands, ready to catch them. Nine managed to land on his feet. When Seven jumped, he stumbled over.

Fortunately, Mono caught him.

"Who's he?" Nine asked.

"His name is Mono. Mono, meet Nine. Nine, meet Mono," Seven said.

"Nice to meet you! How long have you known RK?" Mono asked.

"Um.. ever since he was sent here, I guess. I usually show people around, tell them the rules and such," Nine explained.

Mono nodded as he looked over at Seven.

"When's the last time he ate?" Mono mumbled loud enough for only Nine to hear.

"Im not sure.. I was stuck in that cell for 1 week and 3 days with nothing but bread to eat," Nine said.

They saw Seven continue to the next room. They quickly caught up to avoid losing sight of him.

Seven went past the room where the vent was and was already at the hallway. When Mono was going to continue, he saw Seven slowly backing away from something.

He and Nine walked closer to check.

Leeches.

Out of everything, leeches.

Leeches.. no. There's no way I'm going to advance, Seven thought. He jumped when he felt 2 hands pat his shoulders.

He turned to see Mono and Nine smiling.

"It's alright, Seven!" Nine tried to comfort him.

Seven's breathing rate increased in fear. He hated leeches. So much. He reached into his pocket and touched the flashlight which belonged to Eight.

He assumed he was eaten by leeches as their goo(?) was covering the flashlight.

"What are you holding in your pocket?" Nine asked.

Seven stood still and didn't respond. Nine grabbed his hand and pulled it out of his pocket.

He slowly took the flashlight he was holding. He examined it to check something. There were letters painted on it. "E", "I", "G", "H", "T", spelling the number Eight.

Seven looked down.

"What happened..?" Nine asked. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know, but asked anyway.

"I.." Seven started. "I'm not sure.. I found it when I was following him.. It was covered in the leeches' goo."

Nine collapsed, still holding the flashlight.

Eight. Dead? No. It can't be.. Nine thought to himself. He's strong. He's tough. He's confident. There was no way he would let leeches kill him.
We passed them before. Nine began to panic.

He's alive.. right?

*T-Poss* Lmao- well, have this- Another LN I/II Fan fiction :D Anyway, hope you liked it-? Sorry if there are any mistakes in the Chapter. Yea bye-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.2K 395 16
this is a Moven story that I thought of whilst reading others from some amazing creators. this is also the first book I have made so, it might be qui...
2K 54 5
(I make so many Mono x Seven books but it's now time to make another one :) {Story descripson} Mono was a 16-year-old boy who was in a time loop for...
44.9K 1.5K 16
what if six didn't exist? and it was up to these two misfits to save the confusing and terrifying world of little nightmares?? seven wakes up on his...
49.2K 1.3K 27
If Six hadn't betrayed Mono in the end (true ending)... Content warnings: Starvation Hostile speaking This is mostly platonic with a hint of romance...