Symbol Of Hope

By werewolf7745

Stiles was kicked out of the pack because they thought he was weak but really he is the strongest thing on th... More

Characters
Stiles gets the boot
Traveling
First Flight
Mystic Falls
Salvatore School
Well That Ruined Spider-Man
Tree Talkin
Realization
Coming back
Insanity
The Sun God
The Last Son of Krypton
Red Rocks and Evil Slugs
Kara
Miss Mystic Falls
Talk With The Blonde
Self Control
Malivore
Part 2
Mid-Air Emergency
Siphon
The Blur
Arena
Distractions
Soulmate
Farm Boy
Obsession
Exes
Doctor Fate
Part 3
New Earth
Kryptonian Vs Kryptonian

The Daily Planet

2.5K 104 9
By werewolf7745

"What the hell were you thinking?" Caroline demanded as soon as she walked into Stiles' motel room.

"Sure Caroline. You can come in," Stiles said.

"This is a public space so I don't need to be invited in," She retorted,"Now can you tell me what the hell were you thinking, going up there and exposing yourself."

"I wasn't going to let them die," Stiles said.

"Do you even understand what you did?" Caroline asked.

"Okay, I know for a fact that they're going to come up with some excuse that's a semi-logical explanation," Stiles said, rolling his eyes,"It's what they always do."

"Maybe humans, but what about Hope, she called me a few hours ago saying that she saw a flying man pull the wing off the plane like it was paper," Caroline said,"Supernaturals might know you're out there. And a lot of them will feel threatened by you."

"Just tell her that she probably hallucinated it from the adrenaline," Stiles suggested.

"I did, but she's still going to look into it," Caroline told him.

"Yeah, I actually thought of something for that," Stiles said, digging through the contents of his duffle bag,"Bam!" He said dramatically, holding up a pair of glasses.

Caroline looked at him like he was insane,"Making yourself look like you're nearsighted isn't going to change anything."

"Hope won't be looking for something that's right in front of her," Stiles said, putting on the glasses,"And especially if what's in front of her is a clumsy rookie reporter."

"That... is actually pretty smart," Caroline had to admit.

"Thank you," Stiles said, pushing the glasses up his nose,"My name's Clark Kent, nice to meet you."

"So, you're gonna stay here then?" Caroline asked,"No more traveling around the world and helping people?"

"Actually now that I'm flying again I can still do that," Stiles said smiling,"I can live in one place and still get around fast enough for my extracurricular activities."

"What happens when you have to leave suddenly?" Caroline asked.

Stiles zoomed into his bathroom and came out a half a second later wearing red and blue flannel,"Quick change," Stiles said, sticking his hands into his Jean pockets.

Time Skip

Clark Kent stumbled out of the elevator, tripping over his own shoelaces, wearing a pair of khakis, white button down shirt, black tie, and blazer.

"Sorry, sorry," He said as he bumped into people, grabbing his leather satchel to keep it from hitting other people.

After finding out where Perry White's office is and getting hired thanks to a bit of compulsion from Caroline, White was now showing him around.

"Stick with Lane, she'll show you the ropes," White said.

"Lane, sir?" Stiles said, faking confusion.

"Who told you to wear a tie?" A familiar voice said.

Stiles turned around and froze looking at Hope freaking Mikaelson. He had a lot of mixed emotions about seeing her again, Caroline told him that Malivore didn't affect her, part of him was angry at her for not remembering him, the other was just happy to see her again.

"Let me guess, Lombard?" Hope or Lois asked, Stiles wasn't sure what to think of her as,"Ignore him, the only thing he's good for is box seats to the meteors," She said, walking away at a swift pace that Stiles followed,"Do you like baseball?"

"Not really," Stiles answered,"I was raised with basketball and lacrosse, Miss Lane."

"It's Lois," She replied,"What was your name again?" She asked, stopping suddenly making Stiles bump into her.

"Kent... Clark, Clark Kent," He said, stumbling over his language.

"Hmm," Lois said,"I've only met one other Clarke before, and he was an asshole."

Stiles knew who she was talking about,"Same here, Miss La—Lois."

They were walking again, Stiles bumping into several people while saying sorry even more.

"Are you actually this clumsy, or do you just have a weird shoulder fetish?" Lois asked.

"I'm sorry?" Stiles said in confusion.

"You keep bumping into people," Lois said,"It's hard to tell if it's on purpose or not."

Stiles gave a nervous chuckle looking down,"I'm afraid I'm just that clumsy. Just ask anyone from my childhood."

"Where are you from?" Lois asked.

"Smallville," Stiles said, making Lois stop again, and again he bumped into her.

"That sounds like a made up place," Lois said.

Stiles shook his head,"Nope, Smallville, Kansas. Famous for their meteor showers and creamed corn."

Lois' eyes narrowed as she stared at him wondering if he was telling the truth.

Stiles, needing to cause a distraction to avoid her attention, ducked his head into his elbow and coughed, sending a gust of wind toward the desks sending up several papers flying through the air.

Hope's eyes went to the paper's surprise looking at them, wondering what caused it.

"That is weird," Stiles said, looking at the papers in fake shock but it was realistic enough for Hope.

Hope and Stiles continued their tour.

"This is James Olsen," Lois introduced,"He's new too, but he's a photographer."

"Nice to meet you," Stiles said, shaking MG's hand,"Would you mind if I called you Jimmy?"

MG stared at Stiles for a moment, then looked behind him to Hope, and she gave him a small smile and shrugged.

"Sure, man," MG replied,"It's nice to meet you too. What is your opinion on Supernatural?"

Hope looked at MG like he lost his mind.

Stiles' brows furrowed in confusion,"The TV show? Like the Winchesters?"

"Yeah," MG said.

"The ending made me tear up a little bit," Stiles admitted.

"There's a TV show called Supernatural," Hope asked doubtfully.

MG and Stiles looked at her in disbelief,"Have you been living under a rock?" MG asked in shock.

Time Skip

Stiles had been working at the Daily Planet for almost two months now, he's helped Hope with a lot of stories, giving her the byline on most of them.

"How many I's are in hurricane?" Hope asked Stiles as he handed her a folder.

"Uhh, one I think," Stiles said,"Why?"

"There was a guy in Costa Rica cleaning up after the hurricane down there, just a stranger that happened to lift a semi truck off of a dog," Hope said, making Stiles look up.

"That's... pretty impossible... right?" Stiles said.

"That's what I'm trying to find out," Hope said,"Are you off?" She asked looking up at Stiles as he grabbed his bag.

"Yep," Stiles said.

"Got a date or something?" Hope asked.

Stiles chuckled, shaking his head,"Nope, just gonna heat up some leftover curly fries and have some quality time with my best friend known as Netflix," Stiles lied.

"When was the last time you had a girlfriend?" Hope asked.

"Three years," Stiles answered,"Mutual breakup."

"And before that?"

Stiles was silent for a moment,"High school, first love."

"What happened?" Hope asked.

"She forgot about me and moved on," Stiles said, shrugging,"But she's related to my best friend, so I still see her around sometimes. But she doesn't see me."

Hope looked at him sympathetically.

"Good night," Stiles said, putting his bag over his shoulder.

When Stiles stepped into the elevator he pressed the up button to the roof. When the elevator doors opened again he was wearing the red and blue flannel and he took off into the sky.

(A/N) Lizzie's gonna be coming in next chapter.  What do you think will happen next?  Will Josie be popping up?  How will everyone remember him?  Please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.5K 96
My name is Stiles Mikaelson and I have a twin sister named Hope. Our family...is about as messed up as the next one. Okay that's an understatement. O...
227K 9.2K 32
in which the originals, the scooby gang, and the super squad was brought together to watch hope mikaelson's life after she had mysteriously fell into...
147K 4.4K 56
What happens when the Mystic Falls crew sacrifices theirselves with Hope jumping into Malivore and they end up in a town called Beacon Hills? And the...
47.8K 1.5K 14
Stiles Stilinski was the happiest person in the world, had friends, a boyfriend who loved him, a golden fish called dobby and a dad who loved him too...