Divergent Paths || Dream SMP...

By ENCHILDADA

Four teenagers from four different cliques and two different countries come together due to a music assignmen... More

i'm off then
let the paths begin...
i'm not a prince
youtoob and tweeter
oh, there i go, i'm panicking
interviews and stolen songs
the contest. pt 1
the contest. pt 2
the contest. pt 3
the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny
5 songs...
that... was a close one.
online to offline pt 1
online to offline pt 2
online to offline pt 4
online to offline pt 5
online to offline pt. 6
online to offline pt 7
online to offline pt 8
online to offline pt 9
online to offline pt 10
this is checkmate...
four idiots
AUTHOR'S NOTE
new book <3

online to offline pt. 3

933 63 49
By ENCHILDADA

"Pink on White." Techno came into the room again. "You're up."

Ah shit we're last.

"Got it, thank you." Puffy smiled, before turning to Niki. "My fair lady, ready to show who's the gayest of them all?"

"It's literally us." Dream commented from behind.

"Shut it at least I'm showing it by singing girl in red." Puffy stuck her tongue out at the masked man and his giggling boyfriend. Niki took her hand with a laugh.

"Damn, I thought you two listened to Sweater Weather." Dream shrugged.

The two girls paused. "We do, now shut it." They headed to the door. "Bye bye!"

"Bye." Dream rolled his eyes.

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

"Hello!" Puffy greeted, her hand still linked with Niki's.

"Hello, another band I've heard live." Wilbur laughed softly, "Pink on White, correct?"

"Yes, My name is Puffy, I'm the keyboardist."

"And I'm Niki, the Ukulele, or in today's case, the guitarist."

"And we're both singing today." Puffy finished.

"Alright, would you guys introduce what you're singing today?"

"Yes, of course." Puffy nodded, "We will be singing Dead Girl in the Pool by Girl in Red, before anyone asks, we listen to Sweater Weather, but we're singing Girl in Red. Don't ask."

Wilbur laughed at the codewords. "Well, take your places on the stage. I look forward to hearing the song."

Niki started by hitting her wrist softly on the wood. "One two three and four!" She hit a few beats on the guitar with her wrist, while Puffy played some chords on the pian before both Puffy and her started to sing.

"Empty bottles everywhere

People sleeping on the stairs

Got something stuck in my hair

No idea how it got there"

Niki started playing a picking progression on the guitar.

"This is the morning after

The house is such a disaster

But there's someone outside, that caught my eye"

Both Niki and Puffy stepped on a pedal that would make their instruments less soft, and leaned closer to the mic. Niki sung the higher harmony.

"There's a dead girl in the pool

There's a dead girl in the pool

I don't know what to do

I'm the dead girl in the pool

I'm the dead girl in the pool"

They stepped on the pedal again and the effect canceled out, Niki just drumming her wrist over the guitar again.

"I can't stop staring at my face

My summer tan has begun to fade

Is this real or is this fake?

A creepy dream I can't escape"

Niki started strumming the pattern again.

"This is the morning after

My mind is such a disaster

But there's someone outside, that caught my eye"

The pedals were hit, Niki moved up to the higher harmony.

"There's a dead girl in the pool

There's a dead girl in the pool

I don't know what to do

I'm the dead girl in the pool

I'm the dead girl in the pool"

They moved away from the mics to play the instrumentals, the sound of Puffy's keyboard combining perfectly with Niki's guitar.

"I'm the dead girl in the pool

What the fuck is going on?

I'm the dead girl on the pool

Woah"

They canceled out the pedal's effects by stepping on it again.

"This is the morning after

My mind is such a disaster

But there's someone outside, that caught my eye"

The effects were brought back, and they stopped the instruments for a second.

"ONE TWO THREE FOUR!

There's a dead girl in the pool

I'm the dead girl in the pool

I'm the dead girl in the pool"

Playing out the little bit of instrumental bit they had left, the crowd bursted  into cheers and claps. Puffy and Niki joined hands and bowed, Niki lifting a mic to her lips. "Thank you New York." She smiled sweetly.

"Well, amazing job as always, you two." Wilbur spoke softly. "You guys have great voices and that is way different from any of the bands here and that could be an advantage for you two."

"Thank you." Puffy nodded.

"Your song choice was great, and... yeah no what did you guys think of your performance?"

Niki looked to Puffy, who shrugged and pressed the mic closer to Niki. "I personally am just..." Niki laughed softly, "astonished that I can perform here. It's been a long journey from just being on YouToob, and then getting our covers onto Spootify, everything is just- insane. Thank you guys so much."

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

"Okay, suck it the fuck up." Tommy suddenly shouted, not loud enough to hear onstage or anything, but enough to make the music teacher in the halls jump, along with the Ferals and the Eggpire. He stood up, putting his mask on, his group members followed the action of the mask putting on. "All four of us need to suck it up." He glared at the boys who still sat on the floor. "We're going out on that fucking stage soon, Niki and Puffy are done. We have less than ten to gather ourselves and I'm-" Tommy paused to take a breath. "I'm not allowing us to just swallow in our anxiety. Am I anxious? Hell yeah I am but we're not having this, these two groups," He gestured to the Ferals and Eggpire. "They've gone up, and they've survived. And in the nicest way possible, if these bitches can do it, we can do it."

Tubbo paused, before bursting into laughter, "Tommy, Tommy," He spoke through the giggles, "You're psyching yourself out."

"We're going to be fine." Ranboo comforted the bold. "We'll all do fine."

Purpled looked over to the other two bands. "And we need to have confidence," He looked back at his band. "To be able to beat them."

"We're literally right here." Skeppy commented while Sapnap scoffed jokingly.

"Shut up, let us have a nice group moment." Purpled rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," Sapnap laughed, "Have your moment."

The four boys stared at Sapnap and Skeppy for a moment, before Techno came in. "Divergent Paths."

Tommy smiled, "Coming!" He turned back to his group members. "Let's do this."

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

@DivergentPathsOfficial

Fuck. We're probably gonna embarrase ourselves.

- Paths A, with B, C and D's permission.

[one attachment]

--- @User1

     @OnlineToOffline CONFIRM THIS???

--- @TheFeralBoysOfficial

     We already did. I think I pissed myself out there

     - Dream

     --- @DivergentPathsOfficial

          Oh how fun :'D - Path C

          --- @PinkOnWhiteOfficial

               Good luck! It's not that bad. - Niki

               --- @EggpireOfficial

                    It was that bad. - Ant

--- @User2

     HUH???? FERALS, PINK ON WHITE AND EGGPIRE??? THE FUCK?

--- @User3

     Oh this season is going to be good.

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

(A - Tubbo

B - Purpled

C - Ranboo

D - Tommy)

"Hello!" Tubbo spoke into the mic, waving to both the crowd of people and Wilbur, the stadium lights burning his eyes.

"Would you guys like to introduce ourselves, Paths?"

"Yes, of course, we are Divergent Paths!" Tubbo spoke on the behalf of his bandmates. "I'm Path A! Lead singer and keyboardist."

"Hello, I'm Path B, I'm guitarist and I sometimes sing."

"Hi, I'm Path C, guitar and I also sing sometimes."

"And I'm Path D, Drums, and I sing."

"-Sometimes.-"

"-Fine, sometimes."

Tubbo stopped the bickering, "But we'll all be singing today."

"And what will you guys be singing today?" Wilbur asked.

"Brutal by Olivia Rodrigo."

"Whenever you guys are ready." Wilbur placed his mic down.

"Okay," Tubbo adjusted his mask and mic. "Whenever you're ready, D ."

"Why was that so passive- oh this mic is on." He paused. "Sorry- okay no- ONE TWO THREE AND FOUR!"

Tubbo turned his keyboard down to mimic the sound of a violin, playing the intro out, before he clicked the off button for a second to completely cut off the sound. "I want it to be like... Messy." He spoke into the mic, before Ranboo and Purpled hit it with the guitar and bass.

Tubbo grabbed onto the pole of the mic as Ranboo stopped his bass, just the trums of Purpled's guitar left.

"I'm so insecure, I think

That I'll die before I drink"

Ranboo followed with his line.

"And I'm so caught up in the news

Of who likes me and who hates you"

Tommy moved slightly closer to the mic over the electric drum set.

"And I'm so tired that I might

Quit my job, start a new life"

Purpled finished it off.

"And they'd all be so disappointed

'Cause who am I, if not exploited?"

Everyone except for Tommy sung the next line (since Tommy was in fact not seventeen yet), while the blond started the drum beat.

"And I'm so sick of 17

Where's my fucking teenage dream?

If someone tells me one more time

"Enjoy your youth, " I'm gonna cry"

Tommy got to sing a line, though.

"And I don't stick up for myself

I'm anxious and nothing can help

And I wish I'd done this before

And I wish people liked me more"

Ranboo started his bass again, and Tubbo stepped on a pedal that made his voice sound distorted, and sort of dry, in a way?

"All I did was try my best

This the kind of thanks I get?

Unrelentlessly upset"

The three sung the backup.

"(ah, ah, ah)"

Well, before it turned back to just Tubbo.

"They say these are the golden years

But I wish I could disappear

Ego crush is so severe

God," Everything stopped. "it's brutal out here"

Ranboo started with the next line, while only Purpled and Tommy played their instruments.

"I feel like no one wants me

And I hate the way I'm perceived"

Purpled added with the next line. Having a personal connection to it.

"I only have three real friends

And lately, I'm a nervous wreck"

Tommy spoke with the next line, before Tubbo spoke the next, and Tommy again, the patter continued.

"'Cause I love people I don't like"

"And I hate every song I write"

"And I'm not cool and I'm not smart"

"And I can't even parallel park"

"What?!" Purpled exclaimed at Tommy's line, which was planned.

Tubbo took a grasp of the mic, leaning slightly over it as Ranboo started the bass again.

"All I did was try my best

This the kind of thanks I get?

Unrelentlessly upset"

"(ah, ah, ah)"

"They say these are the golden years

But I wish I could disappear

Ego crush is so severe

God," Tubbo looked up to the audience, and they cheered loudly. "it's brutal out here"

Ranboo returned with the bass, and Tubbo swung the mic over to beside his keyboard and laid a hand on the instrument, leaning slightly towards the mic as Ranboo stopped, playing a chord on the piano-like instrument.

"Got a broken ego, broken heart" He sang softly.

"And God, I don't even know where to start"

The crowd's cheer attacked their sense of hearing, and Tubbo squinted against the stadium lights.

Yeah, this was nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 3K 37
Tommy gets turned into a vampire and his whole world turns upside down with it. When he's invited to join a sinister family of 3, does he? And what...
131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
28.1K 1.7K 39
FUCK WILBUR SOOT. #SupportShelbySquad - - - Everything is going a-okay for Tubbo after moving on from L'Manberg to Snowchester. He's built a nation...
373 29 2
Being imprisoned, beaten up by Quackity and yelled at by Sam each day, and his best friend had declared that if he saw him out of prison, he wouldn't...