Damianette one shots

By Honah-Lee

one shots of Marinette and Damian More

Disclaimer
Inspiration Day 1
Sword play Day 2
Legend day 3
Flowers day 4
Sweater day 5
Comfort day 6
Chill day 7
Wind day 8
Book Day 9
Freedom day 10
Snow globe 11 day
Soulmate day 12
Trapped day 13
Heat day 14
Cats day 15
Royalty day 16
De-aging day 17
Tagged
Northern lights day 18
Anti-Hero day 19
Betrothed day 20
Darkness day 21
Ice day 22
Melted heart day 23
Light day 24
White day 25
School day 26
Falling day 27
Distress day 28
Hot chocolate day 29
Dancing day 30
Fireworks 31 day
Thank You
My plan
The Deal
Soulmate 2
Request
Rivals can be lovers part 1
fell in love young part 1
Betrothed from hate to love
Rival to lovers part 2
Rivals to lovers part 3
Rivals to Lovers part 4
Falling in Love young part 2
Genderswap Part 1 where it began
Gender Swap part 2 the war
Destined to be together
Requests
Multiple
Smoke and Fire
Ballet
Teen Beach Damianette
Elf Part 1: The Knight
Question
Cousins!
Never try to repeat the same mistakes
Elf Part 2: Royal Hearing
Needing To Let Go
Meeting The Family
Unknown Family
A Not So Good Greeting Part 1
Songs From Parent's
A Not So Good Greeting Part 2
A Not So Good Greeting Part 3
Stubborness Is In The Genes
How? (part 2 to Cousins!)
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!
Real Friends
after math of being chosen
Justice for Wattpadder's
Teenfic.Net isn't the only one
We're so close
Hero in the wind part 1
Plagg wants to forget
Plagg wants to forget part 2
Hero in the wind Part 2
When a door closes another opens up
Damianette 2021
Yes Grandfather
Day 1 - Grumpy Cat In A Fairy Tail
Day 2 - Penpals Send More Than Letters
Day 3 - Drama
Day 4 - Cookies And Shorts
Day 5 - Warning Signs From A Kid
Day 6 - Butterflies
Day 7 - Meeting
Day 8 - Hurt
Day 9 - Tears
Day 10 - Frozen with luck
day 11 - Fancy Occasion
Day 12 - Neutral
Day 13 - Mother in law
Day 14 - Naughty or Nice
Day 15 - Just A Friend
Day 16 - Marvel AU
Day 17 - Family Dinner
Day 18 - Mended
Day 19 - Glitter
Day 20 - Best Friends Wedding
Day 21- Puzzle
Day 22 - Silent
Day 23 - Goodbye
Day 24 - Christmas Eve
Day 25 - Christmas
Day 26 - Boxing Day
Day 27 - Escape
Day 28 - Call A Friend
Day 29 - Sweet
Day 30 - Memory
Day 31 - New Year's Eve
Lone Wolf
Your His Daughter!
Big Brother Damian
She's My Daughter
Rescue
Boy band
Dancing Girl
Beautiful Together
Sacrifice
Revenge Dress
Hallow Haunt Day 1
Haunted Hallow Day 2

Chosen

1.2K 38 4
By Honah-Lee

When the world began it was chaos. There was no law or order, right or wrong just chaos. The world needed guidance and so two stepped forward. They were humans when they did their lives would stretched until they found the next pair to take their place. But since the world wanted the perfect rulers they made it so the next chosen would become gods or goddess's.And their names are Tikki and Plagg.

Several thousands years later

Clark POV

I looked down at the two bundles of joy in my arms. I ignored the fact I had tears in my eyes when I looked up at my amazing wife Lois Lane-Kent. Who has just finished giving birth and was now asleep. I leaned down and kissed her forehead gently. I put one of the babies down in the bed they provided for the babies. I looked at the one in my arms still. It was the baby girl which brought a soft smile to me face.

Talia Pov

I looked at my son I smiled seeing his glorious future. He would be the next demon head. With the Al Ghul genes and My beloved genes he has the perfect genes in him making him perfect.

Third POV

The two grew up very different environments but this didn't stop Tikki and Plagg from sensing them. For the little girl had a lot of creation in her soul and the energy around her.

While Damian had a lot of destruction in his soul and energy around him. With this in mind the two watched the children grow up. They felt bad for the little girl was being sent away to have a normal life. Reasoning was since she was normal she couldn't protect herself but in reality she was just a late bloomer. They even watched Damian hard and awful life wishing that he didn't have a life like that.

Plagg was really tempted to destroy one Lila Rossi for her effort in hurting and torment of his pigtail as he put it. Tikki had to hold him back from doing so even though she felt the same way. Then came a fateful day that would affect their lives forever. Since it was time to tell them.

Marinette POV

I sighed working on my designs. When I felt like I needed a break I closed my sketch book and looked at the name in scripture.

Marinette Anastasia Kent

I felt my eyes sting as tears of anger and sadness started to flow down my cheeks. My own family including my mom didn't believe me when I said that I got my powers at Paris. No one believed me when I asked for help with Lila. They thought I was just trying to get them over here so I could show them I do have powers. Along with they never came in case villains would connect me to them. I felt as if they saw me as a mistake.

Not being able to look at my sketch book a second longer I got on top of my balcony on my room. When I got there I played the recorded songs my had made for me when I was getting sent to Paris.

I smiled listening to them feeling how much they love me through the songs. I just wish the feeling of them loving that washed over me would stay without listening to the songs. The feeling of being wanted since they care about me waivers with me only ever being there for holidays.

I smiled at the song me and Jon made it on my last visit. Which was for the forth of July. He wanted to make a song of us being sister and brother so I would always have a reminder like what mom and dad did. It brought warmth to my heart since it showed how much he cared and missed me.

"Hello Marinette." I turned and saw a lady before me. Who I had never met or seen before but I could tell she was powerful in many ways.

"Who are you?" I asked in shocked staying at her. She smiled and giggled softly so softly I could barely hear it.

"My name is Tikki and I am one of the world rulers who have long been forgotten. But without me creation of all kinds would stop. I cannot go on forever so after years of searching I have found my heir. Which is you." She told me smiling with keeping eye contact. I gulped not sure what to think. "Here once you open this locket the power I have held and weirded when needed will engolf you. But once you do this you will become the goddess of creation forever. And I will finally be able to see my family and friends while coming to rest." She said with a smile before glowing away in the wind as millions of Ladybugs.

Damian POV

I put the paints down and looked at the portrait I had just finished. I was trying something out of my comfort zone which meant no detailed back ground. The only image of it was the main focus. I sighed not sure of it.

The painting looked nice but not having a background was hard to adjust to.

"Hello painter." I spun around to see a man I have never seen but I hate how he looked like a villains that could spring up at any moment.

"Who are you?" I demanded glaring at him. He simply smirked at me. I focused on his eyes after making sure he had no weapons on him. I was caught off guard on how close they looked like a cat's eye.

"Names Plagg painter. And I represent distruction so when your partner who will take over creation excepts the role you will take over my job." He then disappeared leaving behind a smell that strangely reminds me camembert. I only knew this since Todd had gone through stage when all he wanted to eat was that nasty cheese.

Third POV

Marinette and Damian even though apart were frozen in place shocked at what just happened. But their phones ring snapping them out of their trances. When they answer their reactions are different.

"Wait what do you mean Jon was kidnapped and you have no idea where he's at?!" Marinette demanded before hanging up not liking the answer she got. She hung up the phone and started to dig around in her room.

"Tt I'm going to the watch tower to help find him father." Then Damian hung up and made his way to the Zeta tubes.

While Damian and all the others were searching for Jon they didn't notice a portal opening or the person holding a decieve step through it. They only notice when it closed and she had pocketed the decieve.

"Who are you?" Superman demanded the unknown hero. The hero stopped and turned to look at him with a smirk.

"Wow Dad don't even recognize your own daughter how heart breaking." She said rolling her eyes as she grabbed weapons. Superman along with everyone else stood their shocked.

"Starry what you doing here?" Superman demanded flying over to her. She simply ignored him as she got her device out to make a portal.

"Well I'm here to get the necessary things to save my brother that my self acclaimed brother in Gotham had to tell me was kidnapped." She then walked off with her middle finger in the air for everyone to see.

Robin Pov

I watched the encounter shocked. I looked at Superman then at father. Superman was shaking in anger and father was glaring at Superman.

"Care to explain what happened Superman?" Father asked folding his arms. Superman turned to look ta everyone before speaking.

"That was my daughter who don't have any powers." Father simply walked over to the watch tower computer and typed in Superman daughters name. He growled at what he found then turned around to look at everyone.

"Your daughter has powers on par with yours. Then a extremely high intulecl." Superman stood there looking stupid in his shocked stupor. Just then a portal opened and a seriously injured and bloodied Superman daughter walked in with an unconscious Jon. Superman  helped them to the medbay while trying to scold his daughter. I followed wanting to learn more about her.

Third POV

"Marinette what do your doing? And why didn't you tell me or anyone in the family about your powers." Clark said while taking care of Jon few injuries.

"It's Magistrate father and I tried you all never believed me!" She shouted before walking to the farthest bed and laying down. Her breathing sounding labored. Not getting the message Clark stormed over to her.

"Where did you get that suit and your not going to be a hero until you get your powers under control young lady." He said glaring at her arms crossed his chest. Marinette turned his back towards him ignoring him. While mumbling an answer under her breath knowing full well he heard her.

"Why don't you check your voicemail." With an iratated growl he flew off planning to check his voice mail. Robin walked in after he left and went straight to Marinette. "I guess you heard all of that huh Damian?" He nodded sitting at the end of the bed.

"How badly are you injured?" Damian asked quietly looking at her. Not liking her labored breathing.

"Three broken ribs, sprained wrist and thumb, concussion most likely and probably a few others I don't know of why?" He sighed before speaking not wanting for her to close up on him. That's when he noticed something fell out of his pocket. He picked it up and looked at it. He felt the same feeling he got when Plagg was in front of him. He looked at her shocked

"Your the next creation goddess." She looked at Damian shocked before snatching the necklace away from him.

"If you know what this is then you must be the next god of distruction." He nodded and looked at them her observing her condition.

"You need to become the goddess it's the only way you'll be able to survive your injuries. Cause judging by your breathing you either have a puncture lung or a collapsed lung. She nodded knowing that she wouldn't make if she didn't become the goddess so with a deep and sad sigh she opened the pendent making her and Damian the god and goddess of creation and distruction while inheriting the world with all the responsibilities with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 9.7K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
24.2K 668 22
+ Maribat Secret Santa 2020 + Bonus
82K 1.8K 8
Previously this was in the one-shots. I didn't expect it to have multiple chapters, but people liked it and wanted more. I have added 4 bonus chapter...
52.7K 666 25
NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS check me out on ao3, under the same username!