Secrets Revealed

By Zena_Nakamura

This story takes place after Boboiboy Movie 2..... Boboiboy and his friends are now at earth after the incide... More

Back to Earth
Mad Tomato?
The mysterious man..
Dark Soul?
Brother?!!
Hidden Powers?!
Memories?
Top 2 and 4
Lost!
Nightmares...
Snow Dragon?!
Miracle-Bot??...
Aaron??...
Fever..?
Chycic bot and Eclipse bot?
Haunted Mansion!
Haunted Mansion pt-2
A way out?
A visit..
Past..
Past II
Going back..
Surprise!!
Truth.
Distance
Unexpected Guest
Hatred!
Hatred II
Announcement!
2nd Announcement!!

Father?!!

4.2K 133 151
By Zena_Nakamura

Previously......

Mechamato just chuckled at seeing them..

Mechamato : Even you used to say it wrong boboiboy..

Huh?!

Fang : What do you mean 'used to say'?

Yaya: yeah do you know each other?

Mechamato then removed his mask..

Fang then gasped in realization

Fang: You-you are BOBOIBOY'S FATHER?!!!!

HUH?!!

Yaya, gopal, ying, kaizo and kokochi::: FATHER?!!!!!!!!!!!

........,......................................................

Boboiboy: Ermmm.... Guys? I can explain..

Boboiboy's friends :: BOBOIBOY?!!!WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!!!

Boboiboy : I am sorry I had my reasons....

But they didn't listen and started to yell at boboiboy.......Then suddenly the door opened and someone came in who was then revealed to be Alvaro... Boboiboy's headache started.... Again... But why?

Boboiboy : G-guys please stop l-let me explain. (Pain in his voice)

Alvaro who was looking at the yelling kids in confusion heard boboiboy and turned to look at him..... He saw Boboiboy holding his head while asking them to stop.He felt like he was stabbed in the chest a hundred times. It hurt to see him in pain. But why?!

Alvaro then went near boboiboy and told boboiboy's friends to stop.

Alvaro: Hey, hey calm down you are giving him a headche by yelling at him...

Boboiboy's friends stop and looked at him and saw him in pain.. They now felt guilty for what they did.

Boboiboy's friends : We are sorry boboiboy!

Boboiboy: I-it's alright.

Alvaro then went near boboiboy and asked him

Alvaro: How are you feeling kid?

Surprisingly, boboiboy didn't feel much pain as before but how?...before when Alvaro comes near him he feels like his head will explode anytime.. But now he doesn't feel any pain... But how?!...

Alvaro: Boboiboy?....

Boboiboy: Huh?!.. Oh sorry.....Yeah I am fine!

Alvaro chuckled a bit at his behavior... He is just like 'him'....

Somewhere far away...

'Huh why does it look like now he doesn't feel any pain but how?!.... Seems like I will have to pay him a visit.....Boboiboy get ready....

Back at laskar station

He is just like him'...

Mechamato was looking at them with lovely eyes....

'I hope you were here to watch this....
I hope everything will be back to normal.....
Like it used to be....' Amato thought

Timeskip -- three days later....

Kaizo POV

It's been only 1 day after Boboiboy and Alvaro became friends....I don't know why but I think they act like real siblings...

I think I should take care of fang well too...

Anyway today morning I saw Admiral Amato talking to Maskamana about boboiboy....

Even I was shocked to hear that boboiboy was Admiral Amato's son.But that makes sense though they both have a White strand on their hair....
And Boboiboy is hardworking, intelligent, Brave and popular just like Admiral....

Enough of my observation.... Admiral and Maskmana were saying something like::

(Words in Italics are flashback)

'I think you should tell him about him Amato... He deserves to know..' Said Maskmana.

Kaizo behind the wall "who are they talking about?"

' But you know what will happen if he knew... Boboiboy will have to face the conciquences... I don't want him to be in pain again..

'I know that boboiboy doesn't remember anything about what happened back then, but you should help him remember and you saw that he is not suffering any pain when he is with him anymore, so thet means the spell is broken!!' Said Maskmana.

Kaizo who is still hiding : Spell? What spell?!... And who are they talking about? I don't understand what they are saying!!What's wrong with boboiboy?!!

'No, It's not broken... I saw him in pain the yesterday night but he was not with him.. I went and asked him what happened... He said he don't know... He heard a voice saying  that he will come for him.... I was scared when he said that.... So I stayed with him.. After sometime he fell asleep... But I was scared to leave him so I stayed with him the whole night..
I thought it was' him' who was doing all this.....So it's better not to tell him... I don't want to remember that horrible memory....

' Okay... I am not forcing you to tell him... But  since ' he' gave a warning ask kaizo and Alvaro to keep an eye on him.' Said Maskmana.

'Ok Maskmana.... But I have a feeling that it's not safe because some words may trigger his memory.... So..' Said Amato.

'What words Amato?'

' Words like'Abang'and (I hope this is the malay word for brother,😅)
'Lemah'(weak I hope)....' Said Tomato (He he he sorry Amato)..

Maskmana: I hope he will be all right... Don't worry about him Amato... We are asking Kaizo also to keep an eye on him remember..
Okay so that means everything is settled.

Amato: Okay Maskmana.. I hope you are right..

One thing they didn't notice was that someone was there hearing their conversation..... Kaizo..

Kaizo: What does all this mean?...
Spell, Abang, lemah,horrible memory,and who is this him.... Aahh what is happening here?!!
And what do they mean by keep an eye on boboiboy?!!.... What's wrong with him?!!...... Maybe I should ask Fang about Boboiboy...No it's not right... What will he think he knew that I overheared their conversation.....Maybe I should keep it to myself...

End of flashback..

Boboiboy and friends were playing cards when suddenly commander kokochi called us....(Alvaro and Lay are also with them)

Kokochi: Good morning, cadets..

Everyone: Good morning, commander....

Kokochi: We are planning to have a small  Ceremony Tommorow..... All agents are invited....

Huh?

Boboiboy: Why is there a ceremony commander... What's special?

Kokochi: Tommorow is Laskar station 65th Anniversary......

Woah!!!

Fang : It's been 65 years since Laskar station was formed?!!

Kokochi: Yes... And we are going to have a small celebration tommorow...All should come..

Okay commander!!!

The next day....

Boboiboy and his friends were getting ready for the Ceremony...

Note : They were wearing their usual clothes... Other agents too...

After getting ready they went to the main hall.... Which was decorated  with ballons and other decorations..

( Something similar to these)

Yaya and Ying: Woah!! It's so beautiful...

Boboiboy : Woah, in space also people do decorations?

Gopal: When will we get to eat something huh..... I am hungry!!

Everyone just sweatdropped 😅

After  Admiral Tarung, Maskmana, Kokochi and Admiral Amato gave  their speech... They all went to their seats and started talking to their friends from other stations..
(They invited other agents who are trusted like TAPOPS and Tempur-A)

Boboiboy and his friends were talking to Sai and Sheilda who also came for the Ceremony....

Suddenly an explosion was heard they all turned to see a purple robot and a green square headed alien which was to be...

Boboiboy and friends: ADUDU?!!!

Adudu: Huh?! Boboiboy?!!

Probe: Oh no, Mister Boss we are doomed!!....

Adudu: Why do you always cone inour way Boboiboy?!!

Boboiboy : We didn't come in your way Adudu, you were the one who came here without permission 😅..

Crik... Crikk.. Crikk

Probe: Oh, is that so then we will come again after getting permission, right Mister Boss? By the way what is happening here why are there so many people here.

Adudu: Shut up probe!!

Everyone just sweatdropped 😅

One of the Agents: By the way whi are you?

Adudu: Me?! You don't know me?!..
I'm the most powerful power shpere hunter Adudu the Great...

Agent 2: Ermm... Sorry but we don't know you..Your name is not even in a single crimelist..

Adudu : What?!!!!!

Probe: Mister Boss... Seems like we have to work hard...

Adudu: Okay then, I will steal all the power spheres in here... MUHAHAHAH*coughs* *coughs*...

Probe: Mister Boss I think you have to practice more in evil laughing.

Adudu: Shut up probe!!!!

Pfft-Hahhahaah.

Everyone in the hall started laughing....

Adudu: Why are you all laughing?!!!

Agent 1: You are going to steal all the power spheres?!*Laughs* No way!!....

Agent 2: yeah... They are going to steal all power spheres in front of the top agents... Hahhaa..... How Funny..... Instead of a power sphere hunter you should be a comedian 😂😂😂

Adudu: HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF ME?!!!!!.... PROBE ATTACK THEM!!

Probe : Ok Mister Boss.... mode: Mecha Probe(sorry i forgot if it is mecha or mega😅)

Probe then launched a missile at the Agents who made fun of Adudu....

The Agents were so busy laughing they didn't notice the missile coming... But when they saw they didn't have time to dodge but then..

Boboiboy Gempa!!Earth wall!!!

Boboiboy turned into gempa and made an earth wall and saved the agents...

Agents : Thank you Boboiboy..

Gempa: Your welcome..

Adudu: Boboiboy!!you will pay for saving them wait and watch.........till I come back...

With that Adudu and probe quickly left...

Everyone there were confused....

Maskmana: What happened just now?

Admiral Amato: I don't know.... A green headed alien came and tried to attack our agents but failed so he went?

Kaizo: Such a weakling...

After hearing the word 'weak' Amato suddenly looked at Boboiboy who was now holding his head... Kaizo who noticed Amato looking at boboiboy so he turned to look at boboiboy and saw him holding his head in pain..... Then suddenly the conversion between Maskmana and Amato came to his mind 'Words like'Abang' and
'Lemah may trigger his memory'...
Kaizo POV

So what Admiral Amato said was true?.... Buy the question is what memory?.......Boboiboy is really mysterious..*sigh* Maybe I shoild stop thinking about this or else I will get a headache... Next time I should be aware of what I am saying or else I may trigger boboiboy's unknown memory..

End of POV.

Kaizo then went near boboiboy and asked

Kaizo: Are you okay, Boboiboy?

Boboiboy: Huh? Yes, I'm fine, Captain....just a small headache....
Why did you ask Captain?

Kaizo: I saw you holding your head in pain so I asked if you were fine.

Boboiboy: I'm fine, thank you for asking Captain..

There was something they didn't notice.... Someone was looking at them with jealousy....... It was Fang.

Fang POV

I was standing near boboiboy..... He was holding his head but I didn't notice then I heard Captain's voice so I turned to see.... Captain standing near boboiboy and asking if he was fine...... This made my blood boil in anger.... He never asked me like that...But for boboiboy he is asking with a soft voice like a real brother talks to his younger brother...Does he even know me... He always acts like I am just a stranger... But with boboiboy he acts like he is his own brother... What dis Boboiboy do to him....I can't watch anymore.... So I went to my room and took a picture of me and Captain with our parents.

(Google is being useful nowadays 😅)

I was looking at the picture now that I didn't notice that I was crying....Then Boboiboy came to my mind making me angry again... I quickly wiped my tears and put the picture back on my desk and went back to the hall.

End of POV.

Most of the guests went back to their respective agencies...

Boboiboy and his friends except fang were now talking  to Alvaro, Lay and Kaizo.Then  boboiboy noticed that fang was not with them.

Boboiboy : Huh?! Where is Fang?
Others : Huh?!

Gopal: Maybe he will be infront of a mirror admiring his handsome face... 😂

Others just sweatdropped 😅

Then Fang came to them and stood beside Gopal with a serious expression.

Boboiboy: What happened Fang why do you look so serious?

Fang: I want be like Captain.
(Fang lied)

Huh?!

Kaizo  frowned at Fang's behavior...

'Something isn't right...' Kaizo thought.

Boboiboy : But why Fang? You never said something like that before....

Gopal: Hmm... Boboiboy is right...

Fang : He is my 'Abang' right so I will have to look like him or else he will forget that I am his brother.

Kaizo was shocked to hear that... He then understood why his brother is behaving like this... It's because of boboiboy... Maybe he saw him asking boboibiy whether he was fine or not.... He never asked Fang like that.... He now felt guilty for not taking care of Fang properly.... But-

Aah!

Kaizo pain cut off by his thought when boboiboy groaned in pain, so the turned his attention to boboiboy and saw him holding his head..

Others: Boboiboy!!

Gopal: Boboiboy what happened?!

Boboiboy: M-my head hurts...I don't know w-why.....

Amato who was talking to Maskmana and Admiral Tarung noticed this, came and asked boboiboy what happened

Amato: Boboiboy, what happened?!

Boboiboy: M-my head hurts D-dad.

Amato : I think you should go to your and take some rest son....

Boboiboy: N-no Dad, I'm fine...

Amato: Boboiboy, please take sone rest,..... For me....

Boboiboy: *sigh* Fine Dad..

Amato then took boboiboy to his room (Amato's room).

Boboiboy looked around the room and saw two photos kept on the desk.

Boboiboy : Huh?... You still have this picture with you?

Amato : Yeah, look how fast the time goes...

Boboiboy : Yeah... Dad..

Amato: I'm a bit sad you know..

Boboiboy : Huh?.. What happened Dad?!

Amato: I thought that when you see me you will be happy but you didn't even say that you m-

Amato was cutt-offed when boboiboy hugged him...

Boboiboy: I-i missed you Dad!!

Amato: Huh?!....

Boboiboy: I'm sorry dad... I wanted to talk to you but.... I didn't know what to say. It's been 3 years since I last met you...I-i don't know but I felt like you were angry at me so I was scared to talk to you...

Amato was a bit shocked....

Amato: Scared?... You were scared of me?.... Why son am I a bad Father?...

Boboiboy: N-no Dad....I was scared that you will be angry because I joined Tapops without your permission....

Amato: *Chuckled* Oh my dear son.... I think you forgot what used to say..... Be Independent.... It was your choice to join Tapops... So why do you have to ask me..?

Boboiboy: So..?You are not mad at me?!

Amato: Of course not!!

Boboiboy : Thank you dad....!!

Boboiboy hugged Amato tightly and Amato hugged back...

They then broke their hug...

???: Are you happy boboiboy?

Boboiboy : Yes I am very happy!!!... Huh?!!

???: Seems like you forgot about me, right kid ?!

Boboiboy's eyes widened when he realised who it was... He then turned and saw him.....

Guess who....wait till the end!!

Boboiboy: Mechabot?!!!

Mechabot : Oh, so you remember my name.... But not me!

Boboiboy : Sorry mechabot... He he😅.... But I didn't forget you.... Who would forget a young and handsome robot like you...

Mechabot: So you agree the fact that I am younger and handsome than your Dad?!

Boboiboy : Ermm... Yes... I guess?

Amato : What?!!

Mechabot : HAHAHAHA.... look now boboiboy agreed that he likes me more than you..

Amato : Huh?!!.. Boboiboy you like me more Right?!!

Boboiboy: Ermmm....😅

Amato : You betrayed your own father?!!!... Oh my god.....What did I do to deserve a death like this?!!.

Mechabot: That's what you deserve.... Boboiboy likes me more than anyone...

Boboiboy: Aishh... Stop fighting Dad, Mechabot.....

Amato: Hehehe... But you shouldn't have said that mechabot is younger and handsome than me... 😤

Boboiboy: Hehe... Sorry dad...

Amato: No problem..... I think you should go to sleep now son... It's getting late..

Boboiboy : Ok Dad....... Ermm... Dad?

Amato : What happened son?

Boboiboy : Can I sleep with you tonight?

Amato: Of course, my son....

Boboiboy : Thank you dad...

Amato : Your welcome...... By the way what happened?

Boboiboy: Ermm.... N-nothing dad...

Amato:Boboiboy, I'm your dad... I know that you are hiding something...and you are not good at lying..

Boboiboy: *sigh* guess I can't lie to you..... Well it's just that.....

Amato: I'm listening..

Boboiboy : It's just that I  see nightmares.... Because of that I can't sleep.......

Amato: Nightmares?.... Like what?

Boboiboy: I don't know.... I saw a boy about 7 - 9 years.....he was yelling at a man in a black cloak.... I didn't see the man's face properly.
He was holding a power shpere..
Then I woke up and my head started hurting...

Amato and mechabot were hearing everything with a shocked expression....

Boboiboy: Dad?

Amato: Huh?!.. Boboiboy how long have you been having these nightmares..?!!

Boboiboy : From the day I came here....

Amato: What?!

Boboiboy: What happened dad?

Amato: Huh?... N-nothing son...I think you should sleep now... Hope you won't see any nightmares...

Boboiboy : Ok dad, Good night Dad... Good night mechabot..

Amato : Good night son..
Mechabot : Good night kid.....

After that boboiboy fell asleep....
Amato and mechabot went outside and Amato said...

Amato : Mechabot, did you hear what boboiboy said?
Mechabot: Yeah... I think he is starting to remember everything..

Amato: But how the spell isn't broken right?!

Mechabot: Maybe the power is decreasing...

Amato: What do you mean?

Mechabot: Every power has a limit Amato, after reaching it's limit their power decreases...

Amato: So you mean the spell maybe broken ?

Mechabot: No, I said the may decrease.... Not broken..

Amato : Hmm...

Mechabot: Now don't think too much... And stay awake the whole night...

Amato: Being awake all night is not that hard...

Mechabot : I think you forgot what happened before years when you stayed awake the whole night because you forgot to study for the test.... And the next day you had black circles around your eyes....

Amato: Hey, stop it mechabot....

Mechabot : He he...

Amato then went inside his room and saw Boboiboy sleeping peacefully on the bed....

Amato: Aww... Look how cute my son looks while sleeping... I think I should take a picture of him....

Amato then took a picture of sleeping boboiboy...he then went and laid down near boboiboy on the bed while looking at his son sleeping peacefully...but then boboiboy hugged his dad... Feom the side while sleeping....Amato was a bit surprised but then smile at his son's cuteness and then took boboiboy's cap and kept it on the desk on the side....

Amato: How do you sleep with a cap on?

Amato then Chuckled and went to sleep...

Mechabot then came and took a picture of both father and son sleeping....

Mechabot : Aww... This brings back memories...when boboiboy was 2 years old I took a picture similar to this.....

(The old pic )

(Awwww they look so cuteeee!!!)

Mechabot then went to his charging pod......

End of chapter 3................................

So, how was it?
Do you like it...?!

If you didn't like any part of my story please inform me so that I can improve it.......

And if you have any ideas please tell me I'm having difficulty in making the chapter long...

Thank you for reading!!!!

Bye.....
Love you all 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 4.1K 35
Once again, the two popular rivals namely, the most fearsome badboy, Halilintar- as well as the smartest and well-known alchemist, Solar of Stanford...
22.8K 1.4K 33
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
212K 8.2K 153
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀɴɢsᴛ, sᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀs. ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇ ғʟᴜғғ ᴛᴏᴏ.
78.6K 2.6K 28
Boboiboy and his friends got a new mission , which is to help all of the Laskar Station crews to track and save all of the Power Spheres . A little s...