[BL]An Instructor Manual For...

Por Rezioj27

Author: Explosive cutie Status: Complete Status in COO: 490 chapters Hit by a car, he transmigrated to the f... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 71

1K 49 0
Por Rezioj27

    "My life-saving grace, what...what does this mean? Why...how so much money?" The

    first person to receive the money was Shen Yuan's mother. Shen Yuan's mother got the money, and the first one was to give it to Shen. Father Yuan called, and the couple gathered around the money on the table, looking at them in doubt.

    When Shen Yuan's father looked at the money, he was repeatedly puzzled.

    "I don't know. My son has never mentioned to me who he saved."

    "So, it's impossible for someone to

    throw money at our family for no reason? It was written so clearly." The money was dropped out of thin air. The old couple is still not used to it.

    Shen Yuan also came out of the hospital with Zhuoersheng. Because his parents had gone home, he wanted to go back and have a look. The hospital was already taken care of, so he was relieved.

    However, as soon as he walked out of the hospital, Zall Saint took Shen Yuan's hand and stopped.

    "Yuan'er, these are plants?"

    The green vegetation on both sides of the street, the flowers and plants in the hospital garden, and the stable molecules in the air, even without a body, Zhuoersheng felt very magical.

    He didn't know if it was real or false, but it just gave him the feeling that it was real.

    Zall Saint has never seen so many meek plants.

    "Yes, plants."

    "Yuan'er, your world is so good, even better than the world of online games."

    Zall Saint just looked at these and couldn't touch it, and he felt good from the bottom of my heart.

    "Brother Zhuo likes it, let me take Brother Zhuo to see more?"

    Shen Yuan was also happy. In the 31st century, due to his own health, he hadn't visited a few places yet, but according to memory, there were indeed many problems.

    The first problem is that democracy is not flat, and then the environment is not good, and the problem of human survival seems to be very problematic.

    But there are many miracles. Everyone has supernatural powers. Because living creatures are dangerous, the future machinery will develop well. As long as the robot doesn’t stretch out its hand suddenly or make any unexpected move, it will not be seen by him. Coming out is a robot.

    The fact that artificial intelligence is so powerful also shows that the future of science and technology is really advanced.

    It is impossible for you to see the wonderful visions of the future in the 21st century.

    "This world is big?"

    Zall Saint was puzzled.

    Coming from that spiritual space of Shen Yuan, Zall Saint's impression is that the space Shen Yuan can create is not large, but the world in front of him now connected seems to be huge.

    For example, the overall area of this hospital is larger than Shen Yuan's spiritual space.

    "Well, it's quite big, Brother Zhuo is here, so when I asked Brother Zhuo to have fun, although I may not be able to do anything, it's okay to appreciate the scenery."

    Shen Yuan still knows how to be grateful, thinking In the future, how much contribution was spent on the drow saint. The contribution value of the meat alone is expensive, and the protective clothing is also expensive. Then he can act like this now, and the credit is also taken from the drow saint. Crystal.

    He couldn't figure out what the contribution value of the crystal was.

    In any case, he must be owed a huge debt, and he can't pay it off after selling it.

    "Okay."

    Zhuo Ersheng smiled, really curious about this world a bit more.

    When they walked out of the hospital, there was a highway outside the hospital. They were walking under the tree-lined road. Zall Saint curiously looked at the trees above his head, and then curiously looked at the endless traffic on the highway.

    On the boulevard, because this hospital is close to the downtown area and has a lot of people, there are many shops around it.

    There are no all kinds of slide ads, but it also makes people feel curious and want to go in.

    Walking on the road, you can see men and women, old and young, a happy family holding hands, and the affectionate appearance of couples playing and fighting.

    "Is this a woman?"

    Zhuoersheng pointed to a young couple who stopped on the road, and the young couple who hugged. Isn't the boy in the arms of the woman a woman?

    "Yeah."

    "In your world, such a small, seemingly underage woman doesn't need to live in Huating and be protected by the country?"

    Two invisible spiritual bodies, just like this, watched the little lovers affectionate.

    Zall Saint looked at Shen Yuan, his eyes were full of approval.

    Shen Yuan blinked. He didn't know what Drow Sheng thought, but according to his question, he answered honestly.

    "It's very safe here. Girls can come out in a fair manner. You don't need to be trapped in the garden. Brother Zhuo, look at the sky. There is no protective cover and no isolation layer. Although the sun has radiation, it will not harm human bodies. There is no factor that will cause the mutation."

    Shen Yuan took Saint Drow and walked under the sun. He pointed to the sky, and Saint Drow looked at the sky.

    The summer sun is very hot, even if it shines on them, it is a bit warm.

    Zall Saint saw the clear sky, he subconsciously looked silly.

    "Well, there is no protective cover. It's really safe here. Yuan'er's world is very good and stable. No wonder I have to go back."

    "Uh...Yes, it would be nice if the future world could be so stable."

    Shen Yuan also suddenly remembered the difficult life of Shen Mingyuan in the future.

    In this world, the boy is still very valuable. In the future, if he is unable to earn contribution value, his value will be very low.

    Except for the elite, all the others seemed to be cannon fodder.

    "Will do."

    Zall Saint suddenly said firmly, the sky-blue eyes looking at the sky, reflecting the blue sky, extremely firm.

    "Huh?"

    Shen Yuan was puzzled, what did Zall Saint say? What will it be?

    "It will stabilize. Yuan'er, although this world is very stable, I admire it, but our world will be stable in the future, trust me."

    Zall Saint lowered his head and showed a bright smile towards Shen Yuan , The sunlight penetrated his body, faintly exuding golden luster, and fell in Shen Yuan's eyes at this moment, as if a god descended.

    Shen Yuan was a little silly.

    Brother Zhuo, how does it look so handsome! ?

    If the body in the future were there, the heart would probably be throbbing.

    "I...I believe Brother Zhuo!" After

    a while, he reacted.

    "Brother Zhuo is a miracle in the future, it must be!"

    Shen Yuan subconsciously touted Zall Saint. Zall Saint just smiled, then put his hand on Shen Yuan's head and said:

    "A miracle cannot be created by one person. . But we need that miracle. Today, Yuan'er also gave me a miracle. I saw such a sight for the first time in more than 20 years in my life.

    Hearing this, Shen Yuan felt excited, always feeling as if he was very proud.

    There were no more ideas before, and now I suddenly want to take Dall Saint to travel around in the 21st century!

    Because I thought in my heart, Brother Zhuo would be happy, and he would be happy.

    That kind of happiness, as if it can clear all gloom, is so powerful that it is incomparable.

    "Then, let's take a look, there are many interesting things here, interesting things, you can see Brother Zhuo satisfied."

    Zall Sheng looked at the hand held by Shen Yuan, sweet.

    Xin said:

    "Yuan'er is so proactive. It's different from before, but she looks more lively. This is very good. Yuan'er who is confident is more attractive."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

221K 24K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
292K 24.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
559K 30K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...