My Girl - JJ Maybank x female...

By ellajge

Best friends since 3rd grade, Riley and JJ have always been there for each other, especially after Riley's pa... More

Characters
Meet The Pogues
Agatha you crazy lady
Motel or meth lab?
Your move broski
Just act fricking normal
Redfield
The Rooster
Holy shit
Its a little tootsie roll!
Stuck up bitch
Author update-
You wish loverboy
Its just you! Okay, its you!
You ready to go losers?
I love you Riley
Who wants me?
Keep calm and carry on
Thats my girl
Telling the god damn truth
You powerpuff girls have fun!
What happiness feels like
Dumbass
Skeeter
I love it when you smile
Woogity woogity woogity
Code red
Girlfriend huh?
The cats ass
Pogues for life
Yucatan
The airstrip.
Gone.
Always.
The end.
......

Going home

1K 9 1
By ellajge

Trigger warning- assault

The group of teens headed off in the van, driving right into the depths of the cut.

"So they keep money out here?" Pope asked looking out the window, seeing them surrounded by trees and Bush.

"That's what she said" JJ told pope and then Riley looked at him as a smile began to form on his lips

"ha. That's what she said" he giggled.

"Stop" pope rolled his eyes at JJs immaturity, whereas Riley just giggled.

"I've never even heard of resurrection drive" Sarah told the group.

"That's cus your rich" JJ told her, as Riley smacked him on the arm, and he shrugged back at her.

"You've never heard of it either" Kie told the boy

"Thank you" Sarah smiled at Kie

"There's nothing but weeds back here!" Kie shouted to John B who carried on driving through the bush which just seemed to be getting thicker.

Riley's ears perked up, "weed?" She said sitting up from there slouched position she was in.

"Not weed Lee, weeds, it's like a forest down back here!" Pope told the girl, who shrugged back to him and went back to slouching.

The sudden noise of a siren made all the teens heads snap round, to see a cop car pulling them over.

"Cops out here?!" Kie asked in disbelief

"Shit shit shit" Riley mumbled to herself.

"God are you kidding me!" JJ shouted making Riley jump slightly.

"What did we even do?" Sarah asked, Riley could see the panic in her face and could tell she'd never been in trouble with the police before.

"Chill Sarah don't worry, this ain't the first time and it won't be the last, specially if your dating John B" Riley smiled at the girl trying to comfort her slightly.

"Stash that!" John B told JJ, pointing at the gold, as JJ passed it to Riley who quickly shoved it into her bra,

"You got weed?" Riley asked as she quickly stashed her own pre rolled spliff from behind her ear into her bra with the gold. JJ passed his to Riley who put his into her bra, and one into her sock.

"You Two amaze me everytime this happens" pope rolled his eyes at two who were stashing weed down Riley's socks. They always hand it to Riley as she had an innocent look about her that no cops usually questioned.

"Wait JJ did you bring the gun?" John B asked JJ panicking, Riley looked up at him quickly, a panicked look on her face as she awaited his answer.

"No okay everyone told me to leave it back at the place!" He told John B

"Thank god!" Kie yelled slightly, as Riley let out a sigh of relief.

"How much weed do you have on you bro?" Kie asked as he kept passing bags to Riley.

"Put the rest in your bag bro I've got no room!" Riley told the boy as they frantically stashed the rest into his bag and put it under the seat, only freezing when they heard the familiar click of the safety on a gun.

Riley turned to see a man in a mask holding a gun right up to John Bs face through the open window.

"Why don't I just go ahead and see them hands up in the air right now" the man told John B who slowly lifted his hands off the wheel and up to his head.

"You out of the car let's go!" he shouted at John B again who slowly opened the car door and began to climb out.

Riley turned to look at JJ, her eyes filled with fear, as he trained to remain calm for her. Riley looked round at everyone else, their faces all as panicked as hers.

"Let them out!" The man shouted at John B, pointing at the car, but John B didn't move.

"What are you waiting on! Let them out!" He shouted louder this time making Riley flinch. JJ grabbed her hand and ran his thumb over it soothingly.

"Get out there car hurry up!" He shouted as John B finally gave in and opened up the door to the van. One by one the pogues climbed out.

"There you go pretty girl" he shouted at riley as she slowly climbed out and stood next to John B, who tried his best to give her a look to tell her everything was okay, but Riley knew he was lying and was just trying to be brave for everyone else, especially Sarah.

"Bro we're broke!" JJ tried to tell him as they climbed out, but the man only shouted in response.

"Okay okay just relax!" JJ shouted back at him

"JJ!" Riley sobbed, worried the boy was going to get himself shot. He shut up instantly

"That's right listen to your bitch!" The man said to JJ.

"Get on the ground!" He shouted to everyone as they all obeyed

"apart from you pretty girl!" He shouted at Riley, she tried to ignore him as she panicked but he only shouted again "I said not you!" He shouted louder.

Riley rose to her feet again slowly, letting tears slip from her eyes, she could see JJ panicking on the floor beside her but she tried not to look as she found as much courage as she could.

"Why don't you go ahead and take that top off" he told Riley, his voice cold and cruel.

"What," she whimpered slightly, JJ went to stand up but pope pulled him back to the floor.

"I said" the man now lifted the gun and help it up to Riley's forehead,
"take that top off, I know what you got down your bra, don't make me make you take that off too" he laughed.

Riley looked him dead in the eye and wiped the tear that was falling down her cheek. She relaxed her shoulders slightly then smiled. "No" she said.

"What?" The man asked no longer laughing "I'll blow your fucking head off!" He shouted

"Do it." Riley smiled simply "you'll have to kill me. Blow my fucking head off" she mocked and laughed. She had no idea what she was doing, she was going to get herself shot.

"Riley stop do what he says!" Kie shouted up to her friend crying
Riley could see pope and Kie having to hold JJ down to the floor.

The man moved the gun from her head and shoved it firmly into Riley's mouth, making her wince slightly. The man pulled a knife from his back pocket, and tore across Riley's top, catching a few stitches on her chest, making it start pouring with blood.

The man reached into Riley's bra making her fight against him but he held her shoulders firmly and pulled the gold out, followed by a spliff that he put between his lips. He laughed coldly then slapped the girl round the face before pushing her to the floor. She felt her knees graze on the floor, she felt her check cut on the floor and start bleeding but she lay there humiliated and hurt.

"Stay down bitch!" The man shouted at Riley "all of you stay down!" He said going to put the gold in his car. Riley stayed on the floor crying before realising John B wasn't there.

She looked around frantically and suddenly saw John B wresting the man for the gun after jumping at him from the back seat of the car. He grabbed the gun then the gold.

The rest of the pogues were suddenly running forward, JJ throwing them first punch, knocking the man to the ground. Kie was next swinging at him.

John B hit him in the back of the head with the gun as the Riley slammed the car door against his head repeatedly, non stop, and would not stop.

"Riley he's head enough!" Pope pulled the girl away as angry tears poured down her face.

Kie then kicked him in the stomach as Riley broke free of popes grip and helped Kie, she began kicking him non stop in the stomach, and was only pulled away when John B had a stronger grip on her than pope did. She finished by spitting on him from above.

"Asshole!" She shouted whilst still crying, John B pulled her into a hug as pope gave her his hoodie.

JJ took one look at the girl crying and headed over to the man, pulling his mask down. Riley felt like laughing hysterically, it was like a scene from Scooby doo and of course she was the fucking damsel in distress.

"I know this asshole!" JJ shouted, "he's a basehead!"

"Probably knows my brother" Sarah mumbled.

"He sells coke to my dad" JJ said grabbing the keys from him.

"Listen I could hurt any single one of ya'll, especially you pretty girl!" He laughed as blood splattered out his mouth and he went to grab at Riley but JJ hit him in the face with the gun. JJ began kicking him in the stomach, it taking the whole group to pull him away.

"Come on let's get out of here!" Pope shouted but JJ leaned forward and grabbed the mans wallet from his pocket.

"We got one last stop" JJ told the others, as he pushed John B away from him and began walking back to the van

"Let's go see where this son of a bitch lives" he said. The others shared a knowing look but followed anyway, as John B threw the car keys into the bushes.

"Ya'll cant hide from me! I know exactly who you bitches are! You can't hide from me I'm gonna see you again! You hear me? You'll see me again!" The man from the ground screamed at the group as they climbed into the van. JJ was now driving and Riley sat in the back, zoning out as she stared out the window, tears still streaming down her cheeks.

The others shared knowing looks, all knowing about JJ, and John B and pope knowing about Riley's depression.

They continued to drive until they pulled up to a run down caravan.
"Welcome to crackhead wasteland" Sarah mumbled sarcastically, and Riley watched as John B wrapped an arm around her. That's all Riley needed right now. JJ. for him to wrap an arm around her, hug her, and tell her everything was okay. Instead he had gone full JJ mode and left Riley to struggle on her own.

"I don't know about this man" pope said trying to talk to JJ, but he was having non of it. "Dude why are we at Barry's?" Pope asked JJ, who seemed to be ignoring everyone but finally answered

"this will only take a second" he told them climbing out the van.

"Where are you going?" John B shouted after him

"Yo soy justicia!" JJ shouted back, as he headed into the caravan.

The rest sat in the van in silence for a few seconds until Kie finally spoke up,

"You know someone should probably..." she told the others

"Yeah I got it" John B said climbing out.

The others continued to sit in the van in silence, Riley still staring out the window, feeling completely numb.

The others shared looks of concern before pope finally spoke "Riley?" He said, but she didn't answer

"Riley?" Sarah said, making Riley zone back in and look at the others

"Is everything okay?" Sarah said reaching an arm out to Riley's shoulder, making her flinch, Riley opened her mouth, about to finally admit that no, no she wasn't okay and yes, she wanted to talk about it.

She wanted to sit with her friends and cry about how life is shit, how she misses her parents, how terrified she was with a gun in her mouth, how she was scared of being put in foster care, how she was sick and tired of being homeless, how angry she was that no one noticed how she felt, how fucking sad she was all the goddamn time, and how she was deeply in love with her best friend, but just as she opened her mouth, JJ left the caravan, John B running after him. the pogues attention quickly snapped back to JJ and Riley quickly closed her mouth again, wiping the single tear falling from her cheek. 

"Everything's peachy" she muttered sarcastically but no one was listening anymore anyway.

They quickly opened the door to the van and sat on the edge of it looking at JJ in disbelief. Riley stayed inside but watched the scene unfold.

"Alright so we're looking at 5 grand each for putting us through that bullshit, sorry about that y'all."

The rest of the group looked at each other in disbelief and climbed out the van. Riley stayed put.

"So this is what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?" Kie asked in disbelief.

"This Barry guy is gonna find out. And he's gonna come after us" Sarah told JJ.

"Yes he will!" Pope agreed "this is not the time to start wiling out!"

"How did you guys like having a gun pulled out on you!" JJ shouted. Riley lifted her head and got out the van and stood next to pope who grabbed the girls hand comfortingly.

"JJ please chill!" Riley spoke up for the first time, her voice small and weak, but it sounded firm.

JJ turned to face the girl, he made a finger gun with his hand and held it up to her head "he had it right here on you Lee! Did you like that?" He shouted at the girl making her flinch and her eyes fill with tears. He turned away from her. Pope shook his head at him in disbelief.

"Give me that shit we're putting it back!" John B shouted grabbing the bag but JJ quickly shoved him backwards into the van and pinned up it. Riley let some tears fall down her cheeks.

"You feel like a tough guy huh?" John B shouted at JJ "what are you gonna do when he comes for us huh? When he comes for her bro!?" John B pointed to Riley. JJ looked up but didn't meet Riley's eye "look at her bro! Look how scared she is! She needs you right now and you're wiling out! What are you gonna do huh?" John B told the boy. Riley continued to cry as pope wrapped an arm around her and Kie slipped her hand into Riley's.

"We punch him in the throat" JJ said simply.

"Yeah good fucking idea JJ" John B told the boy sarcastically

"Im not putting it back" JJ said

He stepped away from John B and got in the van.

"You guys getting in or what?" JJ asked them, as they all stared at him in disbelief.

He got out the van and looked at them all

"What?" He asked them

"We're sick of your shit!" John B told the boy. Riley knew this would only end bad and wanted no part in it.

"My shit?" JJ asked them laughing slightly

"Yes. Your pulling guns on people shit!" Kie said speaking up.

"You acting like a freaking maniac okay, Riley-" pope began talking but JJ cut him off at the mention of her name.

"Okay Pope I took the fall for you man!" JJ shouted "you know how much money I owe because of you!"

"I'm gonna pay you back! And I didn't ask you to do that!" Pope yelled back, releasing Riley.

"I just did!" JJ shouted "pay it back.right here, by myself." He said his voice quieter but still angry.

"You know what?" He asked look at all of them. " that's what I'm gonna do. Go off by myself!" He said grabbing the bag from the van.

He began walking then turned around
"And you?" He shouted at Riley looking her in the eyes for the first time "are you coming or are you staying?"

Riley looked around at her friends, her mouth open slightly, and tears in her eyes, then she looked at the boy she was in love with. She gave her friends a sorry look and ran after JJ who had already began walking without her.

Riley heard pope shout her name from the distance but she carried on running after JJ, her eyes stilled filled with tears but happy, she finally had time to speak to him about everything, and get comfort from the person she needed it from most. She caught up with him and walked at his side, looking up to him, but he continued looking straight ahead.

"So what's the plan?" She asked JJ, attempting a smile

"The plan is you shut up for once and let me handle this" he snapped at the girl. She looked at him in disbelief, and stopped walking. JJ carried on.

"Really JJ?" She shouted to the boy, who turned round to face Riley

"What?" He shouted back to her.

"I came with you JJ! I chose you! Because I'm in love with you! And-" she started her eyes filling with tears

"Oh here we go again with the crying and the fucking whining!" JJ groaned

"give it a break Riley! It's not always about you! And don't say you're in love with me! Cus guess what? I don't love you! I never did! I felt sorry for you Riley! Constantly crying and moping around like the worlds against you! Well you know what riley? Life isn't fair so get the fuck over it and stop fucking crying!" He  shouted at the girl.

She stood staring at him speechless. She would not let herself cry right now. JJ turned around and walked off from the girl without looking back. Riley stood there, she felt stuck to the spot, she felt her heart beating so fast, but no tears fell. She just felt numb. After what felt like hours but was really a few minutes Riley turned back and walked back towards the caravan to find her friends, except they'd left, so instead she started walking. With no idea where she was going. She couldn't go back to John Bs because she'd left them. She couldn't go to JJ because he left her. She had no one. And no one cared.

She began walking to only other place she knew she could. She was going home. The home she hadn't been to since her parents died.

Authors note- just a quick reminder, when this story is finished I'll go through and heavily edit each chapter, especially the early chapters which I'm not happy with at all. Thanks for your support! Xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 222 12
เญจโŽฏ "๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€. ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
38.2K 504 63
In which a girl falls for her brothers best friend. Will their love be strong enough to withstand the trials of a treasure hunt? In which a boy is c...
14.3K 266 70
This is the re-write version of my other story called Missing. Two years ago I was named the Outer Banks 17 year old missing girl. The face of the gi...
568K 10.6K 19
หš.เผ„โ”Š ๐๐‹๐„๐”. ( แดŠแดŠ แดแด€สส™แด€ษดแด‹. ) โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ flora finds herself in the awkward predicament that includes a treasur...