๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›...

By Chimmy_Zean

๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!(๐™พ๐™ฒ?) [๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šž๐šข๐šœ] ๐™ธ ๐š†๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š–... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค- ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜๐˜!
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค!
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐–๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก!
๐Š๐…๐‚'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฉ๐š!
๐’๐ฎ๐ง-๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐
๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž >:๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐„๐™ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ '๐†๐จ๐'
๐”๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง
๐„๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐€๐ง ๐„๐ง๐

๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง

3.3K 180 19
By Chimmy_Zean

  Few Days Later After 'Aftermath"

     "My body- ouch!" An unordinary collage student named In Seojun slump onto the table island, sighing heavily as he does.

  These past days has been tough for the dark haired man with endless trainings and constant smacking on his head. "Its been rough huh? Also, I haven't heard from you in a while, where you've been brat?" Park Dong-hyun scolded. 

  He was left worried when the younger male never came around like usual and even rarely  respond to his text! "I've been busy Hyung, theres many things to work on"  Seojun waved his hand mindless in the air fixing his posture, earning a distasteful look from the other.

   "HAah, alright alright...I understand you're busy, just don't overwork yourself...Here" Dong-hyun slide a warm milk and honey to improve sleeps, "Aww, how sweet of you!" The younger teases, noticing the milk as he raise a brow.

"Really Hyung? Milk?" He muses as he gave the older a stare. Dong-hyun the bartender rolled his eyes in return ignoring Seojun's remark and prefer to prepare in closing up the bar. 

    "It'll help you with sleep, plus you look like shit so don't comment my drink and finish it! Then go to sleep" He advised as Seojun gave him a dumb-founded look but finished his drink either way. 

  "Hmmm, I'll get going, see you soon Hyung" He hummed, dawning the glass in one go, savouring the mild sweet flavour.

  Seojun left some cash for both bill and tips, walking away for the elevator that will took him to the floor his room reside.

====================

"Heuuh, Hyung really gave me a hard time urghh....At this rate I don't want to learn his new technique" The complaining male plopped down star shaped on his cal king size bed, not caring about his exposed chest that caused by the robe he's using isn't tied tightly. 

   His well toned chest exposed into the icy air, drips of water still visible that indicates he had just came out of the shower.

  Soft silky skin looks tempting to those who laid their eyes on him accompanying with the loose robe exposing his toned thighs. Under the light his skin gave a faint glow to add the scenery.

  Lets set that aside because its getting way to cringe for the Author who's having a hard time describing Sexy Seojun.

       Seojun is well known in his university not just because of his looks or where he came from, mostly because of his taste in fashion made him stood out a lot, or just the way he wore them.

 And because of that many students wanted to try out new things with fashion wanting to look good just like him, but no matter what they did Seojun is on top of all.

   Especially with tucked in shirts and belts, Seojun's waist appears to be so thin that some think he is always wearing a corset and one had commented something like; 

 "Seojun oppa's bone structure isn't so thick, so most of it is muscle mass and that's why his naturally thin waist is visible even more!"   "I know right! He suited to be an idol! Or a model!"

    -Now, time Skip Brought By Sexy Seojun-

     "Yes!! I finally finished my rounds!" A faint voice happily said to themselves, and that voice belong to Jiwoo Seo. While in the distance Seojun notice the young male voice as he stroll towards the source of its voice.

  "Yo Jiwoo! Nice seeing you here" Seojun calmly approach the child with both of his hand in his pocket. His work finished early today, and he thought about taking stroll around.

  How unexpected that his foot brought him here to Jiwoo's house. And even getting to meet him that is!! 

   "Ah- Hello Seojun-nim!" Jiwoo beamed once he greet the elder, on the other hand Casein nitrate isn't so fond with Seojun's sudden appearance. Wary of what the man could be up to. Just yesterday he had come to a realisation upon who this man is.

  Rumours or truths are what Kayden always hear in his time before turning into a cat. Between those time he has heard the surname of 'In' somewhere. 

  The rumour stated they came from Korea, the country many seen as 'weak sauce'. A family that stood independent yet could be stronger then the world rankers of top 50. This of course attracted his attention.

   Out of all places it has to be here, I'd be in danger if he knew. Kayden hardly heard about the youngest of In family. That is Seojun who's currently stood just a foot away from him.

  The young man's energy is suppressed but evident enough to let Kayden knows he isn't frail as what he lets on to show the world and has the potential of taking him on a fight.

  Who knows what Seojun do once knowing the great Kayden is now a cat?! 

   "What are you doing out here Jiwoo? Did you're body fully healed?"  Seojun asked as he noticed few stray cats eating behind Jiwoo. Seojun knows the boy always does this, but after the fight, his wounds must have hurt too.

  "Oh I'm feeding stray cats! I always feed them when I have time and as for my body its feeling better! hehe". Seojun gave him an 'oh' as reply approaching the stray cats then crouching near them.

    Now that I look closer his hair definitely not brown, its almost like light grey hair or is it brown?. The young man took this time to notes secretly, his eyes seems to be wandering around the cats, but its just there to doze off.

 "Woaaahh, thats so kind of you Jiwoo~ I rarely seen anyone do this....You're a good kid"  Seojun got up from his crouching position with a grin, before he ruffled Jiwoo's hair. Soft...VERYY SOFFFTTTT!!!

    "Ah, Thank you Seojun-nim" Jiwoo sheepishly laugh feeling warmth towards Seojun's affection "Just call me Hyung Jiwoo-ah" 

 [A/N: Nim; Literal meaning: "Mr./Miss/Mrs. You use ssi to people older than you, and ah to people your age or younger]

    "Are you going home then?" Seojun walk along with Jiwoo and fat chubby cat, "Mhm yes I am!" 

  "Do you mind if I tag along then?" Seojun could take advantage of this situation. As shallow as it sounds, the man could easily find a reason if he gets questioned about knowing Jiwoo's house whereabout.

  "Of course not!! I'd be happy to! Oh would you like to come and visit? I have cats at my home!!" Meanwhile the younger beams as he ask away, it is rare to have guest at home! Maybe he and Seojun could be friends!!.

  "Oh by the way, I haven't asked whats you're cat name, what is it?" Seojun smirked, knowing how much Kayden despise that name which made him laugh every time he reads it  

 "Oh its ka- Ah Casein nitrate ...."  Seojun held back his laugh as much as his can but it end up as a small giggle. Kayden took full offence to that.

  "Such a unique name there, did you adopt him?"  The man gazed towards the younger with a soft expression, composing himself. "Ah, no he was a stray cat at first but he started to live with me" Jiwoo kindly explained. "ooooh" 

   worf! WOOF!  Bark! Wooof woof wuf!

  "huh? Woah Those dogs are huge" Jiwoo spoke out of amusement while both Kayden and Seojun are unimpressed, witnessing those two dogs and their owner have the audacity to approach them. 

   "Hahaha, don't be so startled! our dogs don't bite" The owner said, more like mocking the poor passerby who's deeply terrified, Obviously those dogs aren't properly trained to go rampant like that barking at strangers.

Seojun frowns seeing how cocky the owner is, but soon dispose of his distasteful look and think positive instead, it doesn't work but he's trying atleast. 

   "Huh? they're coming this way" Jiwoo thought out loud noticing them coming in their way.

   "What's this fat cat doing? Hey there don't you think you're cat's too fat?" He commented on Casein nitrate Who's now holding the urge not to slaughter this man alive.

    Danggg thats one lucky guy, Kayden would have killed you right now-. "What'd you do to make  that cat so fat? I never-"

  Before the man could spoke further Seojun decided to cuts in, returning the favour "Well aren't you one of a fat uncle? Just how much of a trash are you to insult a cat Hmm?"

  Seojun sneer looking at the older man from head to toe in a judging manner before be turn his head to the side covering his mouth letting out a loud 'Pfft'.

  "Why you-" The other male frowns upon Seojun's harsh comment. But before he could go any further Seojun had beat him to it.   

  "What? Am I wrong? Because I don't see where i'm wrong at" Seojun mock at the elder, speaking up for himself whilst defending the fat Kayden who can only shut his mouth, and sit silently to bare the insult.

  Seojun sees how the older man's face become red from anger, he couldn't help but to raise a brow as a corner of his mouth tilt upwards. It remind him the looks of previous manager from department B, who he purposely taunted that got him fired.

  Not that he's sorry. That manager was an asshole and no one likes him in the department. 

"Hey, if you don't like it why don't you come at me?" As if it was coded the owner's dog growl, but not towards Seojun, but Casein instead. 

   "Why won't you look at that? Hey-hey don't growl at it, that fatty might faint" The elder insulted straight into Seojun's face mocking him back not backing down. But Seojun knew he didn't need to worry about it too much. 

   And just like how the webtoon were drawn, Those two dogs bow down before Casein nitrate while wagging their tail. 

  This scene made Seojun cackled wickedly, as he lightly place his hand behind Jiwoo's back as a signal to walk forward which Jiwoo did it hesitantly. feeling sorry for the other,  soon followed by Kayden.

   And at that moment Seojun felt like a total badass. 

 [𝙵𝚄𝙽𝙵𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚂𝙴𝙾𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙽!!!: if He Have A Lover

        𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚙𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜! 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜! 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙷𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞! 𝙿𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐/𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙹𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚢𝚊/𝙹𝚊𝚐𝚒 [𝚁𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢] 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎!

Jagiya: (𝙹𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚢𝚊) 𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 '𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛'. 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚢𝚊. ... 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 (𝚓𝚊𝚐𝚒) 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 (𝚓𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚢𝚊)

      𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚖! 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖!

    𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗! 𝙸𝚏 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝! 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖! 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢.

 𝙸𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚢! 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎.] 

Released Date: 4 July 2021
Re-vised: 12 December 2021// 2-May-2022.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 3.1K 59
What happens if Cale Henituse replaces Jiwoo? Trash of the Count's Family x Eleceed [BxB] Ships: Cale x Choi Han Cale x Alberu Cale x Kayden Cale x...
30.9K 1.8K 8
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ "๐™‘๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง? ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
12.3K 522 28
He had an evil grin on his face, "It's only just the beginning. We will meet again and this time you will be mine." His deep and dark voice sends shi...
8.7K 239 25
ห™ ยท .โ—‹โ‰ทโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝž โˆ‡โˆ†โˆ‡ ๏ฝžโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‰ถโ—‹. ยท ห™ Just basically, inspired oneshots, or like my own idea. More Purpled and Ranboo centric! I'll still...