King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

8//Bunny v.s Kitty

3.1K 232 91
By BunTeaHunter

Jungkook is sweating bullets under his hood, but more out of nervousness than fear. It will be quite troublesome for the King to witness his Marshal and him in the same room, ready to combat one another.

With that thought in mind, he was ready to turn and jump off the window until he heard a loud noise beside his head. He side-eyed to check and there he sees it stucked on the wall.

It was a butterfly knife.

"I apologize, but.. would you please stay a bit longer?"

He was obviously being threatened to attempt escaping from the cat hybrid. A warning.

Jimin smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. There it holds a promise of death, however the bunny stayed infazed. He can defend himself quite well, this little kitty is unable to make him feel fear.

"I wouldn't want to.. welcome my stay"

"Oh please, I insist"

How kind of you, Marshal..

Since he has no choice, Jungkook had to fully enter the room with his head down to make use of his hood hiding his face. The calico did not appreciate this gesture and proceeded to walk towards him.

Another butterfly knife in hand, he placed it to rest under the bunny's chin, making him look up to his eyes.

"It is rude to avoid eye contact when speaking to someone, especially after intruding the room"

They're now having a staring competition, but it seemed more like who can glare holes into the other's head first, wins. Jungkook didn't dare to move and make a mess in the King's room, while the other anticipates it.

However, their contest has been cut off by a door opening and a familiar deep voice followed.

"Jimin?"

The owner of the name turned his head towards Taehyung to respond, however it was a wrong move when keeping someone like Jungkook still.

He grabbed the Marshal's wrist to remove the knife from his chin and used his other hand to counter the former's punch. The bunny knew how fast this "Jimin's" reflexes are, why else could he got the role as Marshal in the Kingdom?

Jungkook's plan to prevent a fight happening in the room has failed, since he is now one-on-one with the cat hybrid. They still stayed in their position, until the latter used his leg to kick the bunny's own.

Unfortunately for Jimin, the red hood's reflexs are just as fast and jumped away from his kick, not before landing an open palm attack in his middle, making the Marshal stagger back in surprise.

"Impressive..."

Jimin took this chance to immediately plant his other foot on the ground and used the momentum to lunge his knife forward, but Jungkook took his own cape and with quick hands, tied the calico's wrist to stop him from advancing any further.

Without a chance to breath, he turned and let his back meet Jimin's chest and with all the strength he could get, he flipped the cat's body to force his back to meet the floor.

"Wow.. you're really fun!"

Jimin smiled excitedly and while in mid air, he twisted his body so he could land on his feet instead. Taking the shocked state of the bunny, he twirled his wrist and went to slice the latter's face.

The younger barely managed to dodge it by bending his spine backwards, soon turning to come face-to-face with the Marshal once again. It almost seemed like they were dancing in a ballroom, only less... knife play.

Due to his limbo-like action, his hood fell off and his bunny ears have been set free.

"You're a bunny hybrid? Well isn't that interesting"

"Bunny..?" Taehyung's tone of voice held many expressions, but it sounded close to Jimin's.

Excitement?

Jungkook had almost forgotten where they were fighting in and decided to stopping this brawl. He pushed the Marshal away from him, letting the calico's wrist free from his cape.

It gave Jimin the opportunity to throw the knife at the bunny, the King could only watch in horror as it come towards Jungkook's torso.

His Majesty however, has no clue of the bunny's identity as Thumper, so his worrines for the latter's well being was a waste.

The youngest turned to avoid the knife and while it was still in the air, he manged to grab the handle and throw it back to its respective owner.

But of course, you should never make an enemy within the Kingdom and hurt their Marshal.

It only went passed Jimin's head and it stuck on the wall behind him, almost mirroring what he done to Jungkook by the window.

Due to his movement, he had gotten close enough by said window and soon took the knife that was put their by Jimin and managed to hold it against the latter's neck.

Silence came to them.

"That..." Jimin started.

"Was the most fun I ever had! You even made me break a sweat and land a hit!"

The bunny did not like the tone of absolute child-like wonder the Marshal holds in his voice. It only meant the calico wants to have more play time with him, but this time, his claws unsheathed.

Jungkook must escape and prevent this fight from continuing or else, he will get captured by the more skilled hybrid of the two.

His eyes never left the other's mischievous ones and felt around behind him. Once he found the object he was looking for, he instantly removed the knife off the cat's neck and threw the item at him.

"YAH!!!"

Jimin startled and grabbed the thrown vase into his hand, he stared at Jungkook with shocked eyes as if he was out of his mind.

"Don't you know how expensive this is, you bunny?!"

The younger did not listen and threw another item, but this time a picture frame.

"What's wrong with you?! That's a picture of Tae and I!"

The Marshal frantically tried to catch the item and cradled it into his arms after. He glared at the bunny, but it felt more like a kid having a fit than a threat, especially with the way his tail swayed in annoyance.

"You should've atleast thrown Yoongi's intead of mine!"

For the first time ever since the fight, Taehyung finally spoke, however it was completely unrelated to the scene that happened before.

Jungkook almost snorted at this.

"But isn't he your mate?"

"Yeah, and?" Jimin raised his brow at the King like his question was irrelevant.

"Look, I'm fighting over the best friend title and also the better fighter title"

This made the bunny tilt his head in confusion with the explanation the cat provided and asked.

"How is that related to the picture frame?"

"I'm petty, okay?"

Jungkook huffed out a smile, he has to admit, this predator sure seems one of a kind and unique in his own way. Makes him sad and almost guilty at his actions.

Almost.

"You- That's my favorite martini glass! Stop fucking throwing everything!!!"

The former did not listen to Jimin's pleas and just kept throwing whatever he could reach. He was impressed on how fast the cat's footings are, then again, should've expected from the Marshal.

At this point, the cat's arms are full of very valuable and expensive items. He was panting from the exhaustion, but also mini heart attacks at such precious items being treated like toys.

"What are you? A CHILD?!"

Jungkook only responded by sticking his tongue out to the older and the cat desperately wishes his hands to be free to properly give the bunny a middle finger.

Before he could even make a move, Jungkook glanced at his Majesty silently. He was confused at first, until he realized the bunny was looking at the King's shoulder.

Taehyung already knew what the younger meant and raised his hand a bit.

"There is no need to worry. Due to your kindness, I was able to fully recover in an instant"

His breath hitched when he sees a small smile grace onto the bunny's delicate face.

"I am happy to hear your recovery, my King"

If Jimin's eyes haven't widen in shock at the implications that the hybrid he fought actually helped his Majesty, then hearing him addressed the latter that way made them almost pop out of his sockets.

Now the Marshal has no clue just what on earth is going on with the hybrids in this room. Taehyung never mentioned a bunny climbing his walls and has such skills in fighting that with practice, would possibly take down him and their Hoseok hyung.

"You.." the King started "You have skills in combat"

Jungkook only stared back, giving him silence.

"You are.. quite a character, little hopper"

The subject in topic did not react to his Majesty's words as he stared down at the knife he had taken that belongs to the calico in front of him.

Though the bunny made a face with how the King addressed him.

The nickname does not come as far as the Thumper, they have their similarities, but this one is a little more... passive.

"Then.. I must take my leave"

Jungkook announced.

He glanced at the still struggling Marshal, who holds a shock look with a hint of curiosity. The latter of those two emotions is something the bunny does not want to welcome.

"This moment.. will be the last time you will see this face, my King"

"... last?" Taehyung murmured.. worriedly?

The young bunny nodded, he turned to bow respectfully to his Majesty and another as a sign of apology towards Jimin, only furthering the cat's already shocked state.

Just as Jungkook faced the window, the King surprised him with an almost desperate tone, but his words was the one that really made his body freeze.

"Be my Consort!"

His consort?

Considering the sqwak of disbelief the Marshal let out, it must be some sort of a high role in the Kingdom. Jungkook cannot blame the calico for his reaction, if his theory is correct, the King sure is... reckless with his decision.

The bunny is not knowledgeable within the roles of the Kingdom. He mostly familiarizes himself with the ones that involves combat or hands in the field.

He glanced behind him to meet such stormy yet soft eyes from the white tiger.

"It is not because I am considering.." Jungkook shifted his eyes to the Marshal before putting them back on the King.

"The noise your Jimin let out seemingly indicates that this offer is something to not take lightly of"

"Do you not know the meaning behind this role?"

Jimin could only frown on this bunny's confusion. It is a golden rule to know this type of offer. The importance of this role is not only beneficial for the Kingdom, but mostly for the Ruler.

"You have to forgive me for my lacking of knowledge towards this Kingdom and its system, my King"

The tiger wanted to furrow his brows at how this little hopper truly does not have any clue of such importance, yet seeing such apologetic eyes on the bunny's face, his features softened.

However, he was hesitant on the description of this role. It can go on many different ways, yet the one meaning he wanted might overwhelm the poor bunny and possibly scare him away.

So with a deep breath, he decided on this explanation.

"Be my companion.."

Jungkook eyes widen slightly at this. It's such a vague, yet meaningful word that it made him not form the proper words on his tongue. He could only stare at the King, asking for a more specific wording.

"This role of a Consort" Taehyung started.

"You are to be my companion.. my partner.. your job is to stay by my side"

This time, the one who did not hold back from furrowing his brows is Jungkook, after hearing this description.

"As some sort of trophy?"

"No"

Taehyung immediately interjected at this. The Consort is so much more than someone to stare at like some gem beside a King, or a beauty to behold upon their people.

In all honesty, this role is the most important when it involves the King.

"You are to share your advices and opinions on not only on my decisions as King, but also have access to the entirety of the Kingdom to find ways of improvement"

"By access... am I allowed to roam in the room where you keep your weaponry?"

Jimin snapped his head towards the King, giving him a pleading look, wanting to end this ridiculous situation and play it off as a joke.

But alas, Taehyung would never take such matters like this as some sort of game.

However, the cat did not expect the words coming out of his Majesty's mouth so easily. It's like he's a completely different person, a soul replacing the original.

"Yes. You are granted permission, to enter to any room... especially my own"

Something in those eyes made Jungkook almost shiver, but he does not know why. The King's face was unreadable, yet it holds some sort of familiarity to which the bunny cannot get a hold on.

Jimin had enough and soon intervened.

"Your Majesty! There must be some sort of mistake here!"

"And what mistake is that, Jimin?"

"Y-You're-!" The calico frantically glanced between the two, having a hard time putting it to words.

"You're blindly giving such role to a stranger! Not only that, this one is capable of such skills in combat"

Jimin puts down the items on the floor, before going in front of the King with shaking eyes.

"Taehyung, you must listen! This one.. is different than we think. He can kill you-"

"Or he can grant me protection due to the permission he was given to have access in my private chambers at any given time"

The Marshal shook his head rapidly, desperately trying to snap his friend back to his senses. He cannot believe his ears on what he is hearing.

Oh how he wishes to grab onto Taehyung's shoulders to try to get his point across, but his role will not allow him, even when they're close friends.

Only the Consort has the right to touch the King.

"But why not Hobi hyung? The Royal Enforcer? Or me-"

"We do not have that type of relationship, Jimin"

It hurts to hear those words from his friend's mouth. However, he understands the importance and differences within the roles of the Kingdom, there should be a boundary and limits to one another for the sake of tradition.

Jimin could not let it get to Taehyung's head that he can do so much more as a Ruler, but this tiger is a stubborn one.

"And add to that.." the King reached out his hand to give the calico a comforting squeeze on the shoulder.

"I could never allow you to stay active at night for the sake of my protection, neglecting your body's need to sleep"

Jimin would always admire his friend, even if such strict rules is implemented in the Kingdom, Taehyung would not turn a blind eye on their friendship and their loyalty to him.

The Marshal only brought his head down, deciding to shut his mouth and let his Majesty do whatever he pleases.

Once the King realizes this, he turned his head towards the bunny, who was kindly giving them the space they needed by distracting himself with the objects around the room.

It only made Taehyung more confident in his decision.

"Little hopper.."

Jungkook turned his head.

Now both holding eye contact, neither backing down at such intense gaze from one another.

"Be mine"

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

Things are getting really intense now! How would Jungkook respond to his offer? Will he accept and become the King's Consort?

This one a bit longer than others due to the importance of the scene. Hope you're enjoying it so far! 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...