Kissing Sounds | HYUNLIX

By SAVAGINITY

In which Felix is an ASMR artist and Hyunjin is his loud as fuck roommate. . . . . . . . . . . . . #SHORTSTORY More

Introductionđź’‹
Kiss- 1đź’‹
Kiss- 2 đź’‹
Kiss- 3 đź’‹
Kiss- 4 đź’‹
Kiss- 5đź’‹
Kiss- 6 đź’‹
Kiss- 7 đź’‹
Kiss- 8đź’‹
Kiss- 9đź’‹
Kiss- 10 đź’‹
Epilogue đź’‹

Prologueđź’‹

14.8K 493 1.9K
By SAVAGINITY

°•𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠•°

"this is delicious," felix whispered into his mic, showing the mango mochi to the camera with a radiant smile. he bit into the delicacy, humming at the sweet taste that immediately flooded his mouth.

"the mango flavour is—"

"who let the dogs out?! who who who who!"

felix choked on his mochi, coughing continuously. his face turned red, a trickle of snot running down his nose from how hard he had choked. he grabbed the glass of water and immediately guzzled it down, rubbing his chest to feel better.

"every fucking time, jesus christ." he rasped through gritted teeth before standing up with balled fists. he threw open his door and barged into his roommate's room, without knocking.

and there he was, dancing while he ate his  tacos, loud music blaring in his speakers. felix marched inside the room and switched the music off, getting his roommate—hwang hyunjin's attention.

"hey! i was dancing he—"

"would you fucking tone it down?" felix spat, his jaw tightening as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"c'mon, i was not that loud."

"hyunjin, the walls are thin and so is my patience."

"i still don't see why i should tone it down. after all, i'm just in my room." his roommate shrugged. "i pay the rent too. i deserve some freedom."

"then free yourself and get the fuck out, asshole!" felix seethed, glaring at hyunjin who lazily plopped on his messy bed, mouthing an entire taco.

"you pay the same rent too, fucker. you go be loud in your room and i'll be loud in my room. simple as that."

"how about we both just shut the fuck up and be quiet in our rooms?"

"why would anyone be quiet in their own room?"

"i don't know, maybe unlike you some people appreciate some fucking peace?" felix snapped. he was mad. livid. and it got on his nerves when hyunjin was so unnerved. as though he was used to this.

maybe it was like the hundred and sixtieth time they had had this conversation. or you could say bickering. and they were practically used to this.

you see, hwang hyunjin was a pain in the balls to live with. one, he had an aesthetic that felix found extremely annoying. from his light shades of clothes, warm wall paints, fancy articles, pretty light lamps, soft-boy core etcetera. it was like living with a guy who jumped straight out of your pinterest feed. and no, felix didn't like that. he was more of a dark aesthetic, gamer guy.

two, he was horny all the time. they get robbed, their dog gets lost, their macaroni gets burned, emma watson gets married, the weather is bad, hyunjin would still be horny. the number of times felix had to listen to bed creaks, moans and 'harder hyunjin!', god, felix would want to poke a fork into his eyes. the number of times he had to make breakfast for his hookups—felix had had enough.

three, hyunjin was a psychopath. yes, he was. no, you wouldn't understand. but who would even eat watermelon with its seeds? that summer evening when felix saw hyunjin eating a watermelon like that, he had concluded that he was living with a psychopath. he could go on with this forever, honestly.

"what are you even doing so silently?" hyunjin groaned, pulling felix away from his trance. he blinked twice before raising his eyebrows at hyunjin.

"eating," he said as a matter of fact. hyunjin frowned at him before smirking.

"you are doing your asmr thing, aren't you?"

felix shifted his weight to his other leg as he stared at hyunjin awkwardly. well, he didn't like to talk about his asmr hobbies. people found it lame. but who cares, as if hyunjin wasn't any lame.

"yes, so?"

"nothing." hyunjin smiled, shrugging in a sarcastic way. "i'll stop with the noise if you tell me the full form of asmr."

"it's—" felix opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out. what the fuck was the full form of asmr? he stared at hyunjin as he bit his lip from laughing at him. felix rolled his eyes with a huff, face morphing up a sarcastic grin.

"fuck you," he spat, turning on his heels to leave.

"sweet. close the door on your way, thank you."

felix turned his head to poke his tongue out at hyunjin, purposefully leaving the door open.

"ugh," he groaned, stomping on his feet in agitation. "i hate that guy!"

"i can hear you!"

"i love that guy, what the hell!" jeongin exclaimed, laughing. felix scoffed at that, rolling his eyes.

"how can you even like him?"

"how can you not? he's so hot!"

"no, he is not."

yes, he was. one thing felix would never admit was—hyunjin being hot. he had that long, chestnut hair that he always held in a bun, brown eyes that had hazel reflections and long as fuck legs. like, really long. but who cares if he was attractive; he still was a bitch.

"come on, you're just saying that." jeongin snickered, popping four cheese balls into his mouth. yes, four.

"no, i'm not. he is not attractive. he's not hot. and he has a very very ugly attitude."

"oh please, who even cares about attitude? it's the 21st century!"

"so? i also find capitalism ugly."

"capitalism isn't seven inches though."

"hyunjin isn't either."

"how do you know?"

"shut the fuck up."

 jeongin sat up, facing felix. he came over to felix's to learn for a test but news flash, it was 'spill the tea, sis'  time. "look, if you stop bitching with him, you might actually get profited. i mean, just climb out of your ass and wake the fuck up. he's your ideal type! what could go wrong with having a little fun? if not for a serious thing, at least a fling."

"excuse me, first of all, i don't need that kind of fun. second of all, the fuck? he isn't my type. i'm into blond guys."

"it's literally just hair! hair! hair! and hyunjin has hair...all over his head! would you rather go out with a bald head who plays bay blade on his head and sa—"

"hey," the door opened, startling the two of them. however, they gasped and stared at hyunjin, shell shocked. "did you do the grocery?"

felix just stared at hyunjin, his eyes wide. hyunjin raised his eyebrows at the two of them, waiting for an answer. the silence was loud as heck.

"okay, then. thanks. that was very helpful." he smiled sarcastically before closing the door.

"did i just see a blond hyun—"

"yes, you did! sweet baby jesus!" jeongin gasped, clutching his chest.

hyunjin went blond. hwang hyunjin went fucking blond. he got rid of his brown hair and got blond hair. oh my god!

okay, despite him being an ass felix got to say he was a hot-ass.

"is jeongin gone?" hyunjin asked from the couch he lazed in with his phone.

"yes," felix said, grabbing his wallet from the kitchen counter. he went to his room and grabbed his jacket, shoving his arms into it. he walked back to the living room, past hyunjin.

"where you going?" hyunjin asked.

"narnia."

"i'll join you."

the two of them went to put on their shoes, almost naturally. it was natural for them to have these conversations. some might call them weird, but nine months of living together, fighting five times a day, going to the same college for two years sure had its perks.

yes, felix knew hyunjin for more than a year now. he didn't know much about him back then as they weren't close or anything. unlike highschool, nobody gave a fuck about who was the popular fuck boy or who was gay at college. nobody would give a shit about other people.

college was like that—you wouldn't live under your parents' roof, you hang out with your friends, you hook up with people, you listen to lectures, you smoke weed, you change your life plans, you get a sexuality crisis, you learn to drive, you start a youtube channel, you pull all-nighters to finish your assignments, you try tiktok trends and wonder why you can't just get a sugar daddy.

well, at least that was felix's life.

felix sighed as the two of them walked while hyunjin was scrolling through his phone. they got out of the elevator and got into his car, quickly fastening their seatbelts on.

"feet off," felix snapped, slapping hyunjin's legs off his dashboard. hyunjin just rolled his eyes but brought his legs down, nonetheless. he clicked his phone off before shoving it inside his pocket. felix looked behind as he pulled his car out of the apartment's parking lot, driving off after.

"blazers or magnate? " felix asked, driving with one hand on the steering wheel and the other perched on his window, brushing his chin.

"magnate. i heard they started the holiday discount."

"mmm-hmm."

"what about dinner? are you cooking?"

"fuck no. you do it."

"i did it yesterday."

"you boiled eggs."

"and your point is?"

"you should be deceased."

"or i can buy us food." hyunjin smirked. felix turned to glance at him, his eyes a little filled with excitement. "mom credited my account since it's holiday season."

the two of them smiled maniacally. "hell, i'm in," felix said, veering his car to the right.

one thing he would appreciate about hyunjin was—his selflessness. like, let it be finances, or food, or drinks, or anything. he'd give it without remorse. they had hung out a lot. obviously, since they were roommates. be it dinners outside, or shopping, or movies etcetera. they did stuff friends would do. but wouldn't call each other that, though. real dumbasses.

like they spend time together and all, but focus on themselves individually. quality company, you know. felix preferred that, honestly. he heard stories about how his friends' roommates were annoying, disgusting, clingy, agonizing and 'join-my-cult-ing'. in that way, hyunjin was much better. but would he admit that? nah.

"we're here," felix said, unfastening his seat belt and capering out of his car. hyunjin followed, shutting the door behind. felix locked the car as the two of them walked inside the big convenience store. hyunjin shook his head behind before grabbing a wisp of his hair and tying it with a small hair tie.

"by the way, why did you dye your hair?" felix asked, walking to the trolley section to grab one.

 hyunjin shrugged. "no specific reason. i lost a bet to changbin."

"what did y'all bet on?"

"lee know's crush."

felix legit stopped on his feet. "don't tell me you thought he wasn't into hanji."

"well, i did..."

"i can't believe you." felix gasped, laughing at hyunjin. the latter just gave him an annoyed sigh before they resumed walking, pushing their trolley to the grocery section. "who in the right mind would think that?"

"maybe the ones in the left mind would think so."

"bad joke, son."

"is my hair a good joke then?"

"no, blond suits you."

hyunjin smirked, turning to stare at felix. oh shit. he was not supposed to say that. at least, not out loud. felix subtly crouched down to grab the packs of pancake mix.

"you like my blond hair," hyunjin teased, voice a little airy.

"eat wax, hairy ass."

hyunjin guffawed, pocketing his hands as he mindlessly threw in the stuff he wanted to buy. felix smiled at that too.

ah the flirting....about that, um, they did that a lot, yeah. perhaps, it was just hyunjin. it was like a habit or reflex for him, to flirt and tease. felix used to fluster a lot back then because of this very specific habit of hyunjin. but later, he had grown immune to it. probably one of the fewest at that. flirting was fun and all but have you ever made fun comebacks in it?

and that, was fun. to both of them. hyunjin would flirt, felix would snap and they would laugh. that was their thing. there had been a few times where they had even done the flirting in the nasty way. but it always ended with fun and never more than that.

"did we get all that we want?" felix asked, checking the trolley and the notes on his phone.

"shit, i forgot something." hyunjin slapped his forehead with his palm. "i'll be right back," he said and ran off to somewhere.

felix sighed as he placed his elbows on the trolley, scrolling through his phone while he waited for hyunjin. the aforementioned returned back with a pack of condoms and two lube bottles. felix glared at him.

"seriously?" he snapped as he stared at hyunjin's hands in disgust.

"what? it's for defense."

"oh please, i'm not paying for that."

"well, then, church boy," hyunjin said, dropping the condoms and lube into the trolley. "i'll pay for them."

felix looked into the trolley and picked the condoms. a whole fucking box. seriously?

"you are one dirty motherfucker." he spat, throwing the box into the trolley with a scrunched up face.

"so what i like sex? it's not a big deal. everyone has sex."

"yeah, but not with everyone they see. what are you trying to support? population?"

a few people around them stared at felix's loud voice, a little uncomfortable. oh shit. was he that loud? it was not until a mother scorned at them as she pulled her toddler away from the two of them that felix knew he fucked up. hyunjin crossed his arms, his jaw tightening. for a moment, felix kind of regretted saying that. he was just joking around but when he looked at hyunjin he realized it wasn't a joke anymore. but seriously, it wasn't that deep either.

"yeah, i'm dirty and i'm horny without any self esteem but at least i watch my mouth before i speak in public." hyunjin grabbed his condoms and lube before marching to the bill counter and paying for it. without sparing another glance, he walked out of the store. felix sighed.

"stupid. stupid. bitch." he hit his forehead for every word. "i am a terrible person." he balled his fists before pushing the trolley quickly to the bill counter.

the car drive was silent.

neither of them spoke. felix couldn't bring himself to apologize. maybe he was that one adamant asshole but hey, he was not lying. what he said was indeed true. but he would admit that it wasn't the right way to say it.

why was he even overthinking it? it was not like the first time they had a fight like this. felix had said stuff before, too. hyunjin had said stuff before, too. even to the point where they would get each other pissed and upset. but at the end of the day, they lived together. so they would just pretend that it didn't happen. they wouldn't sit and talk it out or confront each other.

more like, they fight, don't talk, sleep it off, be 'pick up the laundry' and continue with their life like none of that happened.

so it was not a big deal. but that didn't mean it didn't make felix feel awful. "what you wanna eat?" he asked, waiting for the green light.

"pizza? i don't know. you pick."

"pizza sounds good." felix nodded, taking the road that led to the pizza shop. see, this was their routine. the two of them had it at the regular. they knew being awkward and sloppy was a pain in the ass between roommates. but still, there was a small nag of guilt in felix's heart.

sighing, he just parked in front of the pizza shop. the two of them jumped out and walked inside. suddenly a gush of air hit them from the top, making their hair go astray. a fucking air beam.

"i still don't understand the fucking point of these, jeez." hyunjin groaned as he reached to re-do his ponytail, walking inside the shop and sitting on a chair. felix stared at how he held his hair tie between his teeth, fingers running through the waves of honey-golden before pulling the band around it.

why the fuck are you staring, asshole?

felix thought to himself before clearing his throat and walking in. he ran his fingers through his own mussed up silver hair before walking to the counter. he turned his head behind to glance at hyunjin scrolling through his phone. he sighed. damn it.

"one large pizza margherita, two cokes and one mozzarella sticks, please," he ordered, flashing a small smile after. well, you can say, it wasn't the first time he was ordering for hyunjin and himself. he knew hyunjin said he'd pay for the food but he was too bummed to go back and ask for money. he'd pay now. hyunjin can pay for something else.

he pulled out his wallet from his back pocket and handed the worker few wads of cash. he received the bill and walked back to where hyunjin sat, cross legged, his feet shaking while he went through his phone. sighing, he leaned back in his chair, cracking his neck.

"i thought i was paying," hyunjin said, placing his phone on the table as he looked at felix.

"you already paid for the condoms and lube so..." felix shrugged, raising a sarcastic brow at hyunjin. the latter just smirked. if you thought he found it offensive, no. like i said, sarcasm and sass literally kept these two motherfuckers going. quite a crooked bond they shared, but a very interesting one. "but you are paying for my bubble fidget."

hyunjin chuckled, uncrossing his legs and placing his arms on the table. "yeah yeah, whatever." he perched his chin on his forearm as he closed his eyes tiredly, waiting for their food. felix knew he was being stupid, but he couldn't help but stare. that small mole under his eye, the long eye lashes and plump lips.

fuck you, hoe for being this pretty.

he just shook his thoughts before swatting hyunjin awake when their order was called out. the two of them had their pizza, small conversations and bickering going on. it was not bad though. at least he was not alone. once they finished their food they walked back to their car, felix holding the can of coke he didn't finish.

"hey, you are working tomorrow?" hyunjin asked as he grabbed felix's coke for himself before walking around to get inside the car. felix rolled his eyes as he got in after, starting the car. he snatched his coke back and took a few gulps before giving it back to hyunjin.

"mmm-hmm," he hummed, turning behind to look out. he slipped out of the parking lot and hit the road. "why though?"

"lee know is forcing me to tag along to eye fuck your friend."

felix chuckled, turning to look at him with amused eyes. "hanji again?" he asked. it wasn't that much of a shocker. though he wasn't that close with hyunjin's friends the two group of friends met a lot of times and knew each other to a certain level. and this wasn't the first time he had heard about lee know and han jisung. i mean, he had heard some interesting things from jisung about lee know.

"yeah. get me out of there, please."

"that annoying, huh?" felix snickered.

"you have no idea."

"and you thought he went to the ice cream shop to get his nails done?"

"hey, in my defence, lee know is the last thing i notice at the ice cream shop."

"sure sure. by the way, it's not noticing. it's called checking out."

"same shit."

"you're not even denying it!"

"why would i? i do go there to check out people."

felix just shook his head as he chuckled.

°•○●TOTAL WORDS: 3373 ●○•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 14.8K 48
Felix recently moved away from his home country, Australia, and moves to Korea to go to college. He is put with a roommate that constantly makes his...
45.2K 1.9K 24
in which the top student and music enthusiast, kim seungmin meets an extraordinary boy who loves dance, music, and has a secret. [ COMPLETED ] All cr...
491K 22.2K 50
a cliché college au but with a lot of fluff, drama and just a pinch of angst completed ✔️ lowercased ✔️ started: 18.03.20 completed: 05.05.20
14.3K 159 16
A bunch of everything! Skz x Skz _______________________ fluff, smut, angst couple and non couple, real life, fictional worlds and everything I com...