The Tasteless Chef

By Kumi0908

Takes place after the 3rd plate and in the beginning of the 4th plate of Food wars. Doesn't follow a set stor... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
A/N

09

27 1 0
By Kumi0908

*Kiyoko's pov*

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. Did that really happen? I looked at my wrist it was covered in gauze. I remember now.

I lost. And Eishi took me to a doctor. I had to have stitches and thats about it. But where am I?

I sat up and looked around.  Oh it's the medical room. I forgot I passed out. Seeing the doctor do the stitches I was over whelmed.

"Oh hey you're awake!" Its Soma I smiled. "I'm so glad you're okay!" He is so positive.  I love it. I smiled at him. "Thank you. I'm sorry I lost." He chuckles. "That's okay. I'll make sure to win for the both of us!"

"Yes you will!" Then we both laughed. I like being with Soma. It's so natural.  I don't have to force anything.

Eishi and I. I used to be that way with him. But now.. I don't know, I feel different around him. I care deeply for him. And he said he loves me. But should I even believe that? And do I really honestly still Love him?

"Soma, you're so cute." I smiled at him. His cheeks get a slight pink to them.

"Kiyoko are you trying to kiss me again?" Then he chuckles. I blushed. I forgot I kissed him.

"Why, you didn't like the first kiss?" I teased, "you'll like this one I promise. " He sits on the bed next to me. I sit up fully, scooting next to him.

"Soma, I know I'm flirty with pretty much everyone. But none of that matters. I like flirting with you the most." I leaned in closer to him. "You're always saying things like this." I then closed the gap between us. Kissing him. He did kiss me back.

The kiss turned Into Soma's tongue in my mouth and my hands in his hair.

My hearts racing. Butterflies in my stomach. He grabs my waist, and my heart drops to my stomach. It's going to explode. I want him to squeeze my hips.

Soma pulls away from me. A string of saliva connected from our mouths. We're both breathing heavily. I looked at him, his cheeks are red.

"Soma, can I kiss you again?" I asked he doesn't answer. He wipes his mouth. Then use his sleeve to wipe mine. He smiles at me. I grabbed his shirt. And then he kissed me. We're kissing again. Yay!

I don't know what's gotten into Soma. He isn't usually into doing this. But I could be wrong, maybe I don't know him as well as I thought I did.

All I can think about is Soma. I just want him, all of him. I want to be with him. I want to be the one he cooks for, the one I cook for. He's just makes me smile.

(A/N: its been awhile. Idk what I'm doing with this story tbh, the past few years have been... well not good, but I've been working on mental health)

Continue Reading