𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐂�...

By missmoskowitz

𝐲/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 �... More

𝟏. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭!
𝟐. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚
𝟑. 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟒. 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟓. 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟔. 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞
𝟕. 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟖. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲
𝟗. 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝟏𝟎. 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟏. 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏𝟐. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟑. 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟒. 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝟏𝟓. 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝟏𝟔. 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥
𝟏𝟕. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬
𝟏𝟖. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟗. 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜
𝟐𝟎. 𝐚𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟏. 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟐. 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 & 𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟑. 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟒. 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟓. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝟐𝟔. 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝟐𝟕. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬' 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟗. 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎. 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧
𝟑𝟐. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟑. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏
𝟑𝟒. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟑𝟓. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞
𝟑𝟔. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟑𝟕. 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫
author's note (thank u!!)❤️❤️

𝟑𝟏. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

1.1K 38 7
By missmoskowitz

-click above to see full pic-

i can't believe it's already december. thanksgiving was last week and now next month is when the new season is coming out. time flew fast.

jacob, hannah, mary, tanner, xolo, and i were all going ice skating together and doing some winter things today.

mary picked me up and together, we drove to the ice skating rink where we met the others. it was freezing in there.

the entire time jacob and i held hands while skating and kept falling. i was getting the hang of it but then others started to fall in front of us which caused us to suddenly stop and then fall.

i would say it was funny but it sure was quite embarrassing.

after, we planned to go to xolo and jacob's apartment to make some gingerbread houses but mary, hannah, and i had to go on a target run to actually get the houses.

"hmm should we get the big or little ones?," i asked them.

"how about the little ones? they're easier to do to..," mary said.

"but if we get the bigger ones, they'd look better and it'd be harder which would make it more interesting and fun..," hannah told us.

"that's true," mary replied.

we stood there deciding on which ones to buy when i finally did eenie miny moe and ended up getting the big and tall ones.

after, we drove to the apartments and saw jacob, xolo, and tanner playing darts.

"what took you guys forever?," they whined.

"we didn't know which ones to get," hannah said.

"which ones did you get?," jacob asked.

"the big and tall ones," i told him.

"okay good," xolo said.

"ugh i wanted the small ones," tanner said.

"same," mary and jacob told him.

we were play fighting with each other on which ones were better but got tired and actually started to get to work. at target, we didn't want to buy a lot so we got one for every two of us to share.

i paired up with jacob, hannah paired up with xolo, and mary paired up with tanner. we turned it into more of a competition.

at the end, mary and tanner won with making a perfect gingerbread house. it had no mistakes on it or anything. it was perfectly decorated and they were one of the few who wanted different houses.

to celebrate, they used the leftover frosting and candy to put it on our faces.

finally, mary and tanner said goodbye and left the apartment. hannah and i were sleeping over here for the night.

the first thing we did was head over to the bathroom to wash our faces full of frosting.

then, i went to go get in the shower but then realized that i forgot a shirt.

"jacob," i said.

"yeah?"

"i forgot a shirt, can you lend me one of yours?"

"yeah sure i'll be right back," he said.

he then came back with a big nirvana shirt.

"thanks," i said kissing his cheek.

after all of us showering, we went outside on the balcony to see l.a at night and oh my goodness it was so beautiful how all the city lights shined and then you could see all the cars on the freeway.

we sat out there and talked at the little table they bought until it was like eleven. normally, i wouldn't be that sleepy at this time but after all that ice skating and gingerbread decorating, sleep was the only thing i wanted right now.

i slept in jacob's room and hannah slept in xolo's. jacob showed me his new room decorations he bought.

"you know you look super cute in my clothes," he told me.

"thank you," i said blushing, "they're super comfy by the way. might as well steal your whole wardrobe."

he laughed and then we got under the covers. i snuggled up next to him and looked up at him.

"i love you," i said smiling.

"i love you too," he said kissing my forehead, "goodnight."

"goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 1.5K 39
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋...
34.4K 690 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...
112K 3.1K 48
"𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰." 𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡...
27.2K 594 31
❝𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓❞ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐍�...