Space Girl //Marvel FF

By irishsnowflakeluv

Book One ------------- Princess Asta Odindottir of Asgard Youngest of Three She awaits her Name Day to be gif... More

Table of Contents
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.7
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3

3.6

193 4 0
By irishsnowflakeluv

Ep. 16 End of the Beginning

pt.2

_______

The higher up Shield Agents had went out to try and find who they call, 'The Clairvoyant'. Which result in one of the Agents, Blake, getting attacked by Deathlok. But that also allowed Shield to get a lead with Thomas Nash.

Simmons was requested by Hand to stay at the Shield Hub to help out with Deathlok knowledge to hopefully stop him so that they can get who they thought was the Clairvoyant. Fitz and Asta accompanied the scientist as she packed her equipment.

"Honestly, I don't know how much more you can tell them. Who knows what else they've done to the man?" Fitz complained to his best friend while the two girls fix stuff into secure places as they pack.

"Or how much man is left at all. Regardless, S.H.I.E.L.D. sees us as the resident expert on the Deathlok program." Simmons tells him, taking a small box from Asta's hands to check it over. Inside the box were vials of blood. "If they want me to stay here, at The Hub, then that's that." she continues.

"Well, don't you seem awfully chipper to pick up and leave me by my lonesome." Fitz complains some more.

"You wont be alone. You'll have Asta with you." Simmons tells him unbothered.

"Well until she's called away at any given moment. You are still to chipper." he says giving his friend a frown.

"Do I?" she questions, as she goes to grab some paperwork.

Fitz follows her as Asta leans against the desk crossing her arms as she watches them go back and forth. "Yes. I wonder, could it be because The Hub's lab facilities are much more comprehensive than ours?" He questions her.

"In case I'd like to run a molecular breakdown of Skye's blood?" Simmons says before looking up at him, "Yes. Brilliant deduction, Dr. Watson." she says giving him a smile.

"I've always pictured you as Watson." he tells her as she walks back to put the papers in her bag.

"What's a Watson?" Asta questions, not understanding their reference.

"You." Simmons points to Fitz, giving him a look, "Educate her on Sherlock while I'm gone." she tells him seriously.

Fitz rolls his eyes but nods, agreeing that she should read the books, "Either way, if you're gonna do this, you're gonna need my help. At some point, one way or another, eventually." he tells her moving past the nerd moment. 

"Well, I wouldn't go that far." Simmons tells him.

"I'll Jerry up an encrypted hard line so we can stay in touch. Don't want the rest of The Bus overhearing what we're saying." Fitz comes up with.

Before the conversation could continue, Agent Trip enters, "Ready to go?" he asks Simmons.

Simmons looks up in surprise, "Agent Triplett. Are you staying at The Hub as well?" she asks him.

"Yeah, Garrett's keeping me here. Help brief the teams on our most recent run-in with the cyber solider. Don't mind the company, do you?" he explains, asking her.

"No, not at all." she tells him. Both Trip and Simmons eyes not leaving each others. Asta notices this, and looks between the two of them. Before looking to Fitz who just looks confused.

"Fitz, why don't we let Simmons finish. We've distracted her enough." Asta says, snapping everyone out of their heads.

"Oh- uh, well..." Fitz attempts to think of an excuse but just stutters. Asta gives Simmons a side hug, "Good luck." she tells her friend before grabbing Fitz's hands and drag him out of the room, leaving Simmons and Trip behind.

"Now, you can explain what Sherlock and Watson is." she says to Fitz as they walk through the bus. 

___________

A lead was found and a plan was created. The shield team and back up made their way. Asta was allowed to join them on this mission. "I want this perimeter sealed. Two man teams on every exit." Coulson instructs as they all exit their cars.

"Yes, sir." a soldier says and him and other soldiers go.

"Fitz, you got a signal?" Coulson asks.

"94%, sir. Deathlok must be inside somewhere." Fitz tells his boss as he looks at the information on his tablet.

"Possible civilians inside?" May questions as she looks at the building.

"Highly doubtful. This racetrack's been shut down for months." Fitz informs them.

May nods, "Move out." she calls out to the soldiers.

"Asta. I want you to stick with Fitz, and help anyone you can. Lots of us will separate, so keep an eye out."  Coulson tells her.

"Understood." she replies, with a nod.

More instruction were given, Skye was instructed to stay outside out of harms way, and everyone was ready to move out. Garretts troops were first, exploding to doors open allowing everyone to enter after clearing it.

"Fitz, you're up." Coulson instructs the scientist once they all enter.

Fitz was quick to place his equipment on a pallet, opening up a case. "It's time to hunt, boys." he mutters as he pushes some buttons making the machine glow yellow. "Let's find us a Deathlok." he says as the yellow spheres rises and fly off in different directions.

"Impressive toy." Garrett says as he watches them fly off.

"I prefer the term "high-tech hardware"." Fitz tells him as he grabs his tablet to track them. Asta joins his side looking over at the tablet. They watched as one of the red dots flying through the buildings go grey and stop moving. "Uh, signal's dead. Retriever's down." he inform everyone.

"He knows we're here." May says confirming everyone's thoughts.

"Fitz, get back to the van, now." Coulson demands, causing Fitz to immediately pack his equipment.

"What about me?" Asta questions, wanting to help.

Coulson looks at her a bit conflicted. "Go with him." he tells her.

"You got a magic Avenger on your team, and you're gonna bench her?" Garrett questions, looking at him confused.

"He's right Coulson, we could use her." May reluctantly agrees.

Coulson sighs, knowing he can't argue with them. "Fine. Stick with Wards team." he tells the blonde, earning a nod as she goes to follow the Agent.

Ward nods to her, having heard Coulson before turning to his team of shield soldiers, "Lets move." he tells them.

The group moves down a hall splitting from the main group, turning into another hall, they were met with whom they were looking for, Deathlok. He raises his arm, prepared to fire a weapon, "Contact! Take cover!" Ward shouts.

Asta was faster, quickly putting up a shield blocking the group from getting the full force of the explosion, but it hit her harder then she anticipated, sending her into the pillar. She groans but stands again, dropping the shield allowing Ward to shoot at Deathlok.

"You alright?" Ward calls over to her as he was shooting.

"I'm fine." she tells him with a sigh.

Ward stops looking over at the others in the group, "I got two men down." he shouts to let the others know. Asta makes her way over to them to check them over. 

"Knocked out, but they may need a med team." She informs him.

He nods, "We need a med team!" he shouts to the others considering she didn't have a coms.

"Got Him!" They heard May shout from the hall that Deathlok escaped down.

The med team was quick to respond, "Lets go." Ward tells the girl, quick to go met with the others.

_____________

1249 Words

Hope you enjoy this little mission!

Let me know what your think!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of luv~ snowflake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.1K 41
"Loki has a sister? Why did nobody tell me this!" This was the first book I ever wrote. I started it in April of 2017 and finished it in March of 201...
80.4K 1.6K 12
[COMPLETED 2012 // FOREVER REWRITING] [A New Avengers Story] Royalty sucks, and so does goddess business. Airethena Thordottir leads a life...
3.3M 86.5K 74
Few had known Natasha had a Sister. Just like her, she was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Unfortunately, Camille Romanoff has been deceased for the past f...
216K 8.5K 11
(Book 1) A new villain is threatening the Avengers. During a fight that the Avengers are bound to lose, something happens. Loki. He saves them, bu...