Between Two Worlds

By msheridamn

It's been 3 years since Luz went to the Boiling Isles. She got trapped in the human realm after the doorway b... More

Luz Alone
Remberances
The Owl House
Welcome to Hexside
Regrets
Amity
Seriously?
First Day
That's My Girl!
Author's Note
Chaos
What Next?
Pain
Memories
Shirts or Lack there of
Sacrifces
Balls and Bats
Boscha
Noceda
Grudgby
The Plan
The Heist Part 1
About the Author
The Heist Part 2
Broken
The Cabin
Mornings
What the hell is going on?
The Plan 2.0
Authors Note
The Ball
2 Hours
Save the Witch Part I
Save the Witch Part 2
Beginnings
Mother of Mine
River
Odalia
The Wedding

Last Author's Note

2.2K 50 10
By msheridamn

Ladies and Gentlepeople, a quick notice that Between Two Worlds will be ended within the next 3 or 4 chapters, and I will not be writing a sequel. I know so sad and disappointing. BUT! There is good news. I will be rewriting this story taking a different approach, because I dont feel like this story has done enough of breaking the audience emotionally, which as the writer of fan fiction, is my job. I also wanted more enemies to Lovers and excruciatingly long low burn, but that's just me. The new story will be titled I won't say I'm in Love. It will take place 3 years in the future same as this one, and will keep some of the same ideas, like Luz being half witch and half human, the doppelgängers, Boschlow, and Amity being a baddie. But most importantly I will be keeping your favorite character, Soarin. Maybe he will die in the new story line, maybe he won't, you'll just have to wait and see. After this new story I will be writing is finished I will be writing a sequel to that one, because I will actually plan out the storyline this time. Anywho, I will be updating the first chapter Monday by the end of the night along with the next chapter of Between Two Worlds. I hope you are all as excited as I am.

-With Love,
The Writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 980 17
2 years have passed since Amity last saw Luz. Even though she didn't expect to see Luz ever again her feelings for the human girl never changed. The...
9.7K 232 38
I always had scuffles and went against the law but one day while fighting my worst enemys nephew it all went black Now I have to live here I don't kn...
13.7K 325 11
Luz had to go home at the end of summer, excited to come back to the Boiling Isles next summer... But things back in the human realm don't go as plan...
30.9K 417 9
(X-posted from AO3.) In which Luz and Amity struggle to find some much needed and wanted privacy. (I swear the story is better than the summary, but...