Finally love brings us back...

By Sweethwicth41

My heart is in his hands.... I never though or admitted this but is true.. Why I can't give him another chanc... More

Author note....
Can love still be an option?
Dinner...... for two
Back at home......nightmares begin
Back at home...nightmares begin part 2
The new teacher....
Illusions. ...the power of the mind...dreaming awake
The door between two world...life....death
Anchor
Looking for answers...memories lost
The running wolf....
The party...the shadows...derek
The party...the shadows...derek part 2
The party....the shadows..possessed part 3
DJ
Blind date.....together at last
Silverfinger ...
Silverfinger part two
Silverfinger part 3....kitsune
Nogitsune.....
The ring....
The ring. ..part two
Celebrating. .......jealousy
Choosing a date....I guess. ..
Sleep walking. ..
Sleepwalking part 2
The rejection
When everything you remember is star getting lost...
When everything you remember is star getting lost... part two
Embrace....
Brother.....sister...
Two days
Two days...part two
Echo house
Mad house
Now your enemy
Protecting the enemy
Separated
Separate part two
The fallen one......my patner in crime
The nogitsune....the divine move
The nogitsune. ..the divine move part two
Second thoughts....
The big day...
The big day part 2
moon taste like honey
Autor note
Author note
note...
Las caravelas
Tortured
La iglesia
My grandfather the alpha.....Alexander Luna
The young Derek Hale....
The young Derek.....Kate
Bersekers.....
The mute.....
The tryouts. ...liam....the cannibal
The new brother....liam
The first Symptoms. ..
The list........
Turning off.....The choice....
The choice.....Meredith......the code
The Orphans. ..
whos the benefactor...
Quarantine. ..
The silent killer...distrust. ..
Death becomes him....
Death becomes him....part 2
Unexpected.....
More complications. ..the news
The deal
Bonfire
Marks wedding...the plan...altered ego..
Marks wedding...the plan...altered ego..part two
its time...
Cassandra Luna....?
mirror. ..mirror
The plan
Dated failed
Monster
Time to paid..
Back to Mexico...
Back to Mexico.....Derek....my wosrt nightmare
Transition means Evolving
it is really over?
Author note....
Note

Guns... shifting.... parrish

411 16 0
By Sweethwicth41

Opening my eyes looking at the clock is 2am..perfect ...
Derek still sleeping...breathing over my neck and one of his hand over my abdomen...
Moving myself slowly trying until finally making him let me go and turning...im just wait...listening lowing his heartbeat...his back to sleeping...
Standing slowly real slowly from the bed.. I dont want to wake up derek
Make my way to the bathroom change some clothes getting out of the bathroom trying do not make any kind of sound ...he maybe loosing his power but his senses no hell no..anyway im walking out of the bathroom he still sleeping...good... taking my keys keeping the same rhythm ...sometime I'm just stop listening that hes not awake until I'm getting out of the door taking the elevator down going to my car and leave...
Driving thinking....
Since the news spread thanks to stiles..they spend the time in school breathing over my neck...watching every move..you can do this..you cant do that....arg......
They give me a license thanks to holly she put me in critical condition...what are friends are for...is sucks...
So im going to school just for bring material and pick up proyects or the guys very volunteer bring the works to me ..we still chat about class or like last time I take them to ema the cafeteria and discuss the class between pizza...I cant let my students lose there class because of me...so the director aproved.....
And at home if I breath wrong automatically his checking on me if im fine..for good sake im just pregnant...not sick or invalid..they drive me crazy...I know they worried for me but this is ridiculous....
I have enough to deal....
Morning sickness drive me crazy...
Upset in stomach worse.....
Hated any kind food..
And the throwing black blood doesn't stop at all let me feeling weak...and lately a pain in my whole body like I want to shift but I can't because the baby...
I dont know what is worst...ohhh....and my temper....wao....
But I convinced Alexander to let me one more..more day with derek before moving with him and the curious part I didnt have to fight or beg..he simple said yes so im right nothing is fine with me and the baby that anyone around me trying to keep me relax ..no worries anything that I ask is a will.....wao...I got all of them in the palm of my hand and im absolutely no care ....because there lying to me to keep me safe...im not ungrateful but my life tends in a rope...they tried to keep me alive....sometimes just sometimes I wish never been born......I know is wrong but that the kind of pain I have in my heart..the nightmare still there I still see derek fall.....
My baby moving ......
Hold on baby ...I said to my belly smiling taking some crackers to at least calm the feeling of nauseous
Keeping myself driving is still dark making turn through the forest ...my destiny the distillery
Parking and turning off my car going down looking sensing around making sure that im alone walking to the back of my car taking out my briefcase and walking to the distillery..
This place bring a lot of memories good ones and bad ones....
Leaving the briefcase over a table looking it before opening..
I ask derek again if he want me to teach him...
Hes just look at me and changed the subject never answer me is so frustrating...
Breathing hard over the briefcase opening and look my guns since Araya given them back I always carried with me ..I dont want to see nobody nervious around me especially the guys...
Taking my jacket out and put it over the table...taking the gun in my hands and walking to area i have already preparing ...yeah my improvised shooting section like always since chris training me or better said refreshed...
Is a very far place no one can hear at all.....at least human
Automatically my stomach get cramps beside my baby...
Stepping myself away from the wall breathing exhaling...trying to control myself...there always one thing running in my mind
I hope that never ever have to used this especially with someone that I care or love.....I said looking at my gun
Standing at the point ..the place is already prepared so i can practiced... Using my wolf habilities blocking myself from any sounds from outside and started to shoot...
Im able to kill with only one bullet that how dad training me no mistake at all....no mercy....
A lesson I never forget...
A life I dont wanted back..

Derek pov
Opening my eyes looking at my side founding myself alone....
Jean.....I whispering worried standing from the bed
Looking at the table her keys are gone them walking at the window...
Shes gone...
When is the day I can find her in my bed and not away...when...I said walking at the bathroom changing my clothes tensed
I know we haven't talk about the baby since I received the news and the teaching me using guns....
How could I make her understand that im worried for both.....
I agree with Alexander to take her with him but she refused he give her another day im not anger with that because shes with me shes my mate and I feel relief having her aroud I know she prolonging the separation....she knows I always going to follow her...so I wont let her go through this alone not without me...
She still having nightmares..I dont need to ask because I can feel it...
Right know shes sad and anger.....
About the black blood she still suffering that ill been talking to holly about it without jeannie find out...I got this feeling something not rigth....beside what holly told me...
How I can make her understand that im happy more than happy with the baby....
No words can described this feeling of.....completely. ..and shes the one who make me feel that....
Im just dont want her see her worried because of me...im the one whos causing her pain.....
Taking my jacket and my keys walking out of the door going down the elevator walking at my car and leave....
Driving ......thinking......
If something happens to her.....I can't.....my life wouldn't be the same...
I preferred been dead than without her...
I need to find whos is this benefator before he try to touch a single hair of her or our baby.....I would kill him myself with my own hands...
I dont need to be a wolf to hurt someone....
Keep driving trying to relax......more than worried....
Until I remember.....
I know where she is.....I said making a turning to the distillery founding her car...
Turning off my car walking out looking at her practicing....
Admiring her courage when she got something in her mind....ufff....nothing cant changed her not even me...
She really knows how to handle a gun......shes natural...what her father thinking teaching her that knowing what shes is .....
Moving myself away from my car walking at her......she knows im here...

Jeannie pov
Changing the cartridge of the gun and changing my hand the left to right and shooting again...
I could use any kind of weapon but guns are like me unpredictable....that was dad said...
Another cramp....
Stopping shooting moving my hand in my belly carresing...
Its alright love mom is just tired...I said to my belly feeling the baby getting calming....
Walking back at the table changing guns..
Sensing someone very closer....
And my baby star to move happy....I didn't have to look smiling myself
Derek....
They had this kind of bond the baby knows when he's around and he know the baby mood...beside mine...totally strange even for me to understand....like our bond.....
I thought you would never come... I said closing the briefcase
Why you do this....derek ask worried
Someone have to teach you and is not gonna be braeden whos gonna teach you....sorry...I said turning looking his not happy face
Why you leaved ..he said walking at me
I know you gonna follow me and I really need to take you away from there....I said standing in front of him
He nod negative at me
I just take his hand and taking him to the mark pointed
Ready...I ask him
No....derek said tensed
Giving him a gun and move his hand pointed at the wall trying to teach him........
Ok...you dont have to hit the mark ..I need you to adjusted with the gun use your senses ..your instincts..and focus on that wall....I said standing next to him moving his hands show him how he have to grabbing and pointed with the gun
Ready...I ask again
Surprising derek just move one hand taking me by my waist and steal a kiss
Hey focus..I said free myself from his embraced
Im focus... he said smiling
Derek...im seriously....I said with my hands on my hip and one eyebrow up
Umm ..nobody told you how beautiful you are when you getting angry...derek said amused
Grabbing his shirt tensed breathing in his lips practically...
You better listening to me mister ...Im doing this because I want you to be save because not always im gonna be around you because I love you to much I cant lose you ...so be a good student and learn....I said leaving his shirt still anger moving myself away from him
He just look at me surprised
Another cramp....this time it was my baby
Im fine..im sorry baby...I said touching my belly looking at derek
Derek walk at me standing very closer moving his hand over my belly looking at me
Mom is fine nothing is gonna happen to her...nothing..derek said lowing his head taking my lips softly
How he do that....taking my anger away..
Derek stepping back smiling
Love can tamed any kind of beast you should now that ...derek said still very close
I just look at him strange for his words
Like you did to me...

Parish pov
I have this stupid headache trying to opening my eyes looking around me ...my hands are tied...
Whats going on....looking around trying to recognize suddenly gas I smell gas...make me nervous...im in my patrol car tie up looking nervious around....
Hey what are you doing.....listen....listen to me...im a deputy....I star to said until I saw my partner
Dawn...I was hoping youd be out more longer...
Haigh....I said surprised
What the hell...what are you doing....I said totally freak out
You are a good guy but you worth five millions...Haigh said
What....I dont know what you talking about....I said
He continued throwing gasoline over the police car and over me
Haigh stop..please..I said covering myself
You worth five millions dead...Parrish. ...Haigh said walking around me
Please...dont do this...I said anxious
He put his ipod and high the music taking a lighter and throwing to me
Haigh wait.....im screaming watching myself burning

Haigh pov
Im in the police department sitting in my computer
Sending a message requesting the transfer money for parrish
The sheriff was inside with his son and friend...
Suddenly the door opening...the sheriff
Anybody saw parrish....
Haigh....
I look at him surprised
Havent seen him...I said
He nod and closing the door.....
Still waiting for the money...until I saw...parrish in front of me
Holly...I said taking my gun
He run at me pushing me at the wall im just starting to shoot
Youre dead....I said
We fall at the floor....

Sheriff pov
Listening the shooting outside
Stay here...I said taking my gun and opening the door and founding Haigh fighting parrish....
What parrish look like burned....
Stop...I said showing my gun
Parrish hit haigh and haigh shoot me
Dad....stiles said
Im fine...I said
Watching them parrish hitting him over and over
But you are dead....haigh scream
Parrish continued until hes stop and haigh pass out...

Scott pov
We take parrish to derek so he cant tell us what he is
Derek was checking on him...
I was looking at jeannie who was actually packing...
He covered you in gasoline...derek ask
Yeah...parrish said
Its the hair and nails isn't it the parts of the body that are essentially dead right...Lydia said to derek
Well they should be gone...derek said
I was set on fire ..all on me should be gone...parrish said
Not if you are like us....
We all turned....jeannie she walk at us quiet looking at parrish
Like you... parrish said to jeannie
I told you keep yourself away...jeannie said standing between derek and me
Jeannie I dont think hes like us...derek said to her
Then what is he...lydia ask
I look at derek surprised
Derek but you knew about jackson and kira...I said crossing my arms
This is a little out of my experience...derek said but something caught my attention the way jeannie look at him sad
Derek move his hand taking hers and smile them he look at me
There might be something in the bestiary...did you try Argent...derek said
I dont know where he is...I said thinking
Okay...hold on ...whats a bestiary...parrish ask
We all look at him
You want to know if we are like you....jeannie said smiling
Yeah something like that...like lydia psychic....parrish said
We star to look at each other and smile
Psychic?.......derek said amused
Yeah...Parrish said
Not exactly....I said
Them what are you...parrish ask nervous
Derek look at me nodding
Closing my eyes changing in red and look at him
Wao...parrish said
I look at jeannie smiling softly
Jeannie look at parrish
Dont be scared...please...jeannie said closing her eyes opening show her eyes red and black
Did the sheriff know...parrish ask to jeannie
Yeah....jeannie said changing her eyes back to normal her phone buzzing....she didn't pick up already tensed
Jeannie....I said we all look at her
I have to go....jeannie said walking at the door
Jean...derek said worried
She turning looking at us...her eyes
Uncle is been shoot and no one of you told me.....jeannie said tired
We didn't mean to....lydia said sorry
I know...jeannie said
Jeannie you are in no condition we dont want...I didn't finished
Worried me...I know....im pregnant Scott and im not dying ..not yet..jeannie said looking at derek tired turning walking at the door opening
Dying...derek...I said looking at him
Derek just breath out crossing his arms tensed
I call you when I get there...sourwolf

Jeannie pov
Im already in the hospital still tensed I know they tried to protect me ...and im glad it just.....
Getting out of my car walking inside inhaling catching uncle scent and walk at his room stopping at the door sensing stiles anxious but his conversation got really my attention
Hey stop that....I was just curious about the terminology...Uncle said
I know about the bills dad the collectors about the advance from the deparment credit cards....stiles said
Stiles...are you going through my stuff...uncle ask
Yeah....especially the things you keep from me and jeannie...stiles said
Uncle was very uncomfortable
I keep things from you and jeannie because both dont need to know everything ...uncle said
yes we do....I said standing at the door
They both look at me
Kido..youll be listening....uncle said sad
I just nod affirmative standing next to stiles
Hello brother...I said grabbing stiles arms
Hi sister...stiles said cuddle me
We stay quiet I leave stiles arms and walk at uncle and sitting next to him
Uncle......
Dad.....
Kids please...uncle said in pain
How the hell we supposed take care of you...stiles said
Im supposed take care of both of you no other wise...im the dad and you are my kids.....can you both get it....dad ...son...daughter. ...I take care both of you.....uncle said anger
Stiles was to anxious he just sit looking at us
Were supposed to take care of each other....stiles said surrender
Uncle take my hand thinking them look at stiles
Hey were going to be all right....uncle said
I cant take see stiles suffering
How do you know dad....stiles ask him
I dont....but the morphines kicking in im not all that worried about anything right now...uncle said smiling
But im...stiles said low
Try to rest uncle I see you tomorrow....I said kissing his forehead
Ummm....sweet dreams kido....and uncle just pass out
Stiles ....I look at him
Jeannie I cant...stiles didn't finished standing up moving his hands
I know...I said walking at him hugging him
Is my fault jeannie ....stiles said hugging me back
Is not we talk about that....remember...I said looking for his face
I....I...
Suddenly the baby move
Wao...somebody is already kicking...stiles said stepping back surprised
She like hear your voice....I said moving my hand at my belly
She...is a she...stiles said more surprised
Yeah...you gonna have a niece...I said smiling
May I...stiles ask
What kind of question is that..of course...I said watching stiles moving his hand over my belly kneeling using his ears
You can talk to her she heard you...I said amused
Hi....ahh...im stiles and im gonna be your uncle...
Suddenly the baby kick him and he fall at the floor starting to laugh
She gonna be absolutely derek daughter....
We just laugh....
Im stay with him for a couple of minutes more we talk and enjoying stiles talking to the baby actually making her sleeping....
I have to go....I said leaving food to stiles
So you gonna do it you gonna stay with alexander...stiles said now worried taking the bag
I dont have a choice neither derek but nothing gonna stop me to see you and uncle call me when uncle awake and try to rest is a order..I said seriously pointed at him
Hey...im not a baby you now....stiles said crossing his arms sitting
I know....I said smiling walking at him
Hey I know that look dont....stiles said protesting
I love you....I said touching his chest and he fall sleeping taking a sheet cover him lowing the light and walk out ......

Derek pov
Watching scott explain to parrish what we are looking at my phone a message from jeannie
Im on my way.....
Breathing myself in relief...
Whats a kanima....parish ask
Ahh well get back to that...just know that everybody like us with supernatural ability is on the dead pool....Scott said
But I dont even know what im...parrish said
Im pretty sure they dont care...I said crossing my arms actually anxious
How many professional assassins are we talking about...parrish ask
Were star lose count....lydia said
But they all professionals....Scott ask
I dont think haighs tried anything like this...I think he was taking a chance...parrish said analyzing
That meas anyone with the dead pool...I said
Parrish look at us...
How easy is it to get this thing now.....

Liam pov
I was trying to sleeping until my printer star working...stepping out of my bed looking at the paper is the dead list with a couple of name already erase...trying to stopping the printer nothing...so I disconnected....and finally stop..

Lydia pov
Im still in derek loft with Scott and derek parrish was listening
Meredith was only at my grandmother house once but ....I think once is enough....I said sitting in derek bed
How did she know meredith....derek ask
She didnt...she found her because another woman named mady the woman she loved I never meet her but I saw her name everywhere.....I said giving a picture to scott
How she die...parrish ask
How is not the story its what happened right before my grandmother used to work for ibm she star expending the weekend at the lake doing some work until she started hearing voices like rain but when she look out of the windows nothing just a blue sky...I said looking outside
The door suddenly opening we all look at the door ....jeannie
Im sorry please dont stop lydia....jeannie said ashamed closing the door walking and standing next to derek but what is more strange and lovely is watching how automatically derek embracing her keeping her closer.....totally strange I dont get used to....she really change him...
But she kept hearing the rain...Scott suddenly ask taking me out of my thought
And getting louder rain and thunder cracking like gunshots in her head...so loud...she finally just screamed....I said
Like a banshee...derek said
I continued with my story
She called mady telling her was going to happen but mady said the sun was shining ...so lorraine didn't say anything...I said
There was an accident they found maddys body four days later...parrish said remembering
And took decades to figure it out how lorraine knew shes star with parapsychologists...none of it worked then she goes more obscure meduims and pychics all failure until she found meredith they brought her to the study almost killed her she was hospitalized almost a year...she......never recovered my grandmother drove her insane I drove her suicide....I said taking a paper out
My grandmother created the code for the dead pool they think shes the banshee who put the names out in the first place...I said
She didn't left a key code...scott ask me
No......

Scott pov
Everybody left im still in derek place...jeannie was in the kitchen derek was with her im star looking around until I saw a gun over his bed taking it checking
Careful with that...... derek said behind me
I thought you didnt like guns....I said
Derek show me his hand I giving him back the gun that make me think
Does this have something to do with your eyes...I ask
His eyes ...his strength...the healing...all of it...jeannie said walking at us standing next to derek
Gone....whatever kate did to me its still happening...derek said leaving the gun over the bed
If the dead pool was made by a banshee you should know that your name broke the third list it was a cypher key...I said looking at him but my senses goes to jeannie she step back sitting in the bed totally pale
And the two other keys were allison and aiden...derek said relax but looking at jeannie
And I ...I don't want to make you nervous but it kind of feels like there might be a pattern there doesn't.....allison aiden....you...I said nervous watching his face
Suddenly jeannie standing up avoiding us walking to the bathroom
Names picked by a banshee ....derek said follow jeannie with his eyes
It could that mean youre in danger....I said
Derek look back at me
Scott banshees dont predict danger......they predict dead

Jeannie pov
Closing the door and sitting on the floor fighting the need of throwing out....
I still can hear them ....that was banshees do...predict dead...
My head star to spinning im to dizzie to standing up...
Like and old movie watching derek die...the same scene...again and again...over and over...
My body star to shaking feeling like knifes...breaking my bones....trying to standing up....my claws are out...
No....I cant shift....the baby....
Im practically crawling to the shower opening letting the water fall over me....I cant breath..I cant talk...I cant feel the baby....
Using the mind link...
Derek......
Scott.....
Help me......
I dont remember nothing else everything getting black

Derek pov
We continued talking until...
Did you hear that...scott said strange
Jeannie....I said looking at the bathroom door
Yeah....scott said
We just running at the bathroom opening the door founding jeannie unconscious.....at the shower floor
Closing the shower checking on her
Her heartbeat is very low...scott said
And the baby....I ask
More lower than jeannie....Scott said worried
I have to hurry up ...I said lifting her up
What are you doing...Scott ask
Scott I dont have time I need to take her to alexander now....I said tensed taking her out of the bathroom
Whos alexander...scott ask
I tell you everything scott but right now I cant...just bring the keys....I said walking at the door going down the elevator walk to the car opening lowing myself sitting her gentle closing the door walking around
Derek she need a hospital.....scott said terrified walking at me
Just get in...I said opening the door and turning on the car
Scott run opening the back door and get in closing ...I just drive away

Alexander pov
I was standing looking outside until...
Have everything ready....I said closing my eyes stepping away
What is it....regina ask
Is starting.....

Scott pov
Watching derek driving like a maniac.....
Scott.....
Yeah....I said
Her heartbeat....both...derek ask me worried driving
Trying to listening
To low derek...I cant bearly heard them..why you cant take her to the hospital...I ask watching him getting inside to a house parking getting out walking around taking jeannie and walk into the house
Moving myself faster getting out of the car follow him until I saw this guy walking at him....scented him and alpha but something more catch my scent.....jeannies scent and is not her
Everything is ready there waiting for her she would be fine...this guys said turning walking upstairs we follow him to this huge room
Derek leave jeannie over the bed gentle suddenly she just sitting grabbing the sheets trying to shifting....in pain
Restrain her.....the guy said
This people restrain her using a needle putting something in her arm....
Her hair was totally changed she got her claws out listening her bones breaking....
Suddenly she just pass out again now getting sleeping....her heart star beating normal so the baby....
Derek was totally worried resting his head over hers ...tired
What you give her...I ask
Derek look at me them to the guy
Something to calm her and avoided the shifting process....let her rest ....the first 24 are very risky and critical ..for both..shes in her last month....her body still trying to reject the baby....the guy said taking us out closing the door
What...I said surprised
Her body doesnt want the baby scott that why I cant take her to the hospital both can die....derek said resting his back at the wall
Thinking about what just happened looking at the guy he look worried too....
Who are you...I ask him not exactly curious just protective
Im alexander luna at your service alpha....the guy said bow down
You are and alpha....I said tensed
And hes jeannie grandfather......derek said uncomfortable looking at him
I look at him from head to toe almost laugh in desbelieve
You joking right..hes ...you sir look to young to be a grandfather....I said until I scent him exactly like jeannie
Young men maybe i look young but l never joke about my age and i never joke about my grandchild jeannie....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
318K 6.6K 36
Xedalia Trammers was born in Erudite, where her personality (apparently) does not match up. Her decision to live as her true character causes her to...
14.4K 339 43
It's been ten years since I saw his face. Heard his voice. Told him what an idiot he was... He was dead and every day after felt like a little more o...
1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC