Hold on to me - Leonardo dica...

By lacyluvsash

(TW:SH) Jordan never thought that from looking at Leo, he had a dark side to him. She gradually starts gettin... More

<3
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1:
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2:
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3:
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨:
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4:
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5:
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6:
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7:
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8:
'how are you lonely?'
'wait, where's Leo?'
'it all happend so fast'
im staying
whispering confessions
unexpected
he knows
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:

'is that what i think it is?'

277 8 0
By lacyluvsash

Word count: 1290

"so...where are you taking me?" i ask Leo.

"you'll see." he reply's, smirking a little. I give a gentle nod not knowing what else to say.
                                             🤎
we've been on the road for about 5 minutes now. we haven't really spoken a word to each other.

"what music do you like?" i ask Leo, breaking the silence.

"i don't know, i listen to anything really."

Is it really that hard to tell me a song?

"so do you mind if i chose a song?"

"sure." He replies, handing me his phone.

I play the song summer time sadness- lana del rae. He says he listens to anything so he better not complain.

does he...like it?

"this song is sorta good, i'm impressed." He moves his head to the music.

"It is, isn't it." I grin.
                                               🤎
It feels like we've listened to about 10 songs since.
How long left...jeeeez

"Leo, when are we there?" I grown.

"We're here now actually." He stops the car and starts taking out the keys. I nod and open the door.

"Leo?...where are we? This place is beautiful."

I make my way towards him. He looks so hot!

"Thought you might like it. This is my special place."

"Let me guess, this is where you take all the girls. Am I right?"

"No actually your wrong, I've taken no girls here."

He starts walking over to the trunk of his car and takes out a bag.

"What that?" I ask walking over to him and shutting the trunk. I already know he's sick of me and my questions.

"This? This is food." He chuckles. I give him a confused look. "To eat."

"Right, of course." I let out a nervous laugh.

After staring into space for last 5 seconds, he nudges me. "Come on." He smiles, walking into the fresh green field ahead of us. It really is beautiful. There are blossom trees every where, there my favourites.
                                             🤎
Leo's like 10 miles in front of me. I know I'm a slow walker but he can at least slow down a bit...

He's stopped, finally! I'm running over to him as fast as I can.
                                              🤎
wow, now I'm out of breath.

Leo is layed star-fished on the blanket he has put down. He looks so cute, but what a weird position to lay in?

"Hi!" I say laughing and plopping myself next to him.

"Hey!" He smiles.

"Well uhh...this is nice isn't it." I lay my self down also.

"Mhmm." He mumbles.

Great. Now he's sitting up, he's just gunna leave me laying down! Will it be awkward if I sit up too? No. I sit up also, not even a minute of laying down. Oh well.

I've always had a thing for Leo, growing up all my friends used to like him...well the friends I did have. They used to beg me to go to the basketball courts with them, they'd try and flirt with him but I could tell he wasn't interested. I'd just sit on the ground and watch him while they'd be all over him. He was good...too good. One day I came to the basketball courts alone, without my friends. Leo was there, he was there almost everyday. I wasn't looking to talk to him, I just wanted to play some basketball, even though I wasn't very good at it and still aren't. I was trying to shoot a hoop and then he came up behind me, he waited to see if I could get the ball in. And I did. He walked towards the ball and grabbed it, he bounced on the ground a couple times then did a trick where he span it on his finger. He threw it to me and I caught it. "Well done J." He said. I remember the butterflies I had, he called me 'J' I never really had a nick name until then. Everyone used to call me 'J' after I told them. But now I'm getting older people just call me by my full name Jordan. I was about 11 or 12 at the time, and now I'm 16! Doesn't really seem that long ago if I'm honest.

"Jordan?" Leo says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah?" I glance up at him and instantly catch his eyes. I've never seen eyes like his. I know there just eyes but his, their blue. Not a boring blue, large and bright. But they also show a slight bit of sadness. I know don't know.

"Is there a bug on me or something? You was staring so I'm guessing there's either a bug on me or my hairs just a mess. Which one?"

"N-none, you look fine. There's nothing wrong with your hair nor a bug on you." I reply with a nervous tone.

"Oh, okay... You hungry?" Leo asks taking food out of the bag.

"Uhhh..." I look away. I'm really hungry yeah, but what if he thinks I eat weird or...

"Jordan, are you alright?" He places his hand on my chin and guides my face back to his.

"Uhhh, i... y-yeah. I'm fine." I feel myself getting lost in his eyes again.

I'm going to make this awkward aren't I? I snap out of staring and move back a little, causing Leo's hand to no longer rest on my chin.

"I'm, I'm sorry. I-uhhh, I'm not hungry."

"Alright, if you say so."

He reaches for the bag with food inside and the sleeves of his sweater rises a little. I glare at his wrist until Leo catches me staring and quickly pulls it down.

"Leo?" He turns his head, he looks ashamed.

"Is that what I think it is?" I question but get no response. His face is in his palms and starts sobbing. I lean over getting more close to him, wrapping my arms around him. I assure him it's going to be okay.
                                              🤎
After 5 long minutes of him crying and me being silent, I decide to clear everything away. I stand up, covered in tears. I take Leo's hand in mine and help him up.

"I'm sorry about this. I wanted to do something nice and I... I ruined it." He sighs.

"No,no you didn't. I actually love the fact you took me here and made this food. You haven't ruined anything if anything, I have. I shouldn't have even pointed it out. I am so sorry for that."

"It's fine Jordan, honestly. I knew someone would find out eventually. He sniffs.

"Does anyone else know about it? Except from me?" I question.

"No, your the only one. That I know of anyway."
                                             🤎
We decided to go back to the car. It's getting dark anyways.

"So...are you taking me home?" I smile, completely ignoring what just happened.

"It's up to you. Do you want to? There's no school tomorrow, so we can do whatever."

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah. At my place?"

"Sure, can umm... Brooklyn come to?"

"Yeah of course. She's probably with Tobey huh?" He chuckles slightly.

"Yeahhh, probably. There almost glued together." I joke.
                                             🤎
We're outside Tobey's waiting for the two of them, because turns out they are together! Not really surprised.

Tobey plops himself in the back seat, slamming the door after him. Brooklyn lightly shuts the door behind her also, moving her petit self closer to him.

"So did you guys have fun?" Tobey asks.

Leo and I look at each other, he replies "yeah, we had fun." He grins.

Tobey nods then turns back to looking in Brooklyn's eyes. I wonder if they've said the L word yet? I guess I'll have to ask her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
721K 30K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
209K 4.4K 34
Tilly and Leonardo's relationship can be described as a brotherly-sister bond, being best friends since they were 5 years old. But drugs, jealously a...
1.9K 92 9
"And it's all fun and games 'til somebody falls in love"