𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 | 𝐃.𝐌.

By akshitamalfoy

"𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?" 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫. "𝐘𝐞... More

| 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
| 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
| 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
| 𝐨𝐧𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐨
| 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
| 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
| 𝐬𝐢𝐱
| 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
| 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
| 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
| 𝐭𝐞𝐧
| 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
| 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
update.
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

5.5K 162 252
By akshitamalfoy

a/n: hehehe ;)

| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

Currently, I'm sitting in Charms with Blaise, trying to figure out how in the name of Merlin to do this spell. Flitwick assigned us to work this spell together, but it's very confusing. I know I've done this before, but apparently now I can't do it right now.

Mainly because I have other things on my mind.

"You still can't do it!" Blaise laughs, seeing my failure.

"Fuck off"

"No but seriously, it's quite easy actually" He chuckles, drawing out his wand.

"Oh yeah? Please enlighten" I fake smile.

"As you wish madam"

Blaise murmurs the spell, Mobiliarbus, and I watch as the object moves across the table smoothly. A scowl appears on my face when Blaise snickers next to me. "Got something to say El?"

"I can do it too" I proudly say with confidence, holding my wand in my hand.

With a confident sigh, I say the spell, hoping for the object that's placed on the table to move. And it does the exact opposite. The anger inside starts to build up— I have a short temper, and I repeatedly say the spell again and again. Finally, after saying it for about ten times— along with Blaise barely breathing because of his laughter, I get it right and the object moves.

"I told you I can do it!" I smirk to myself.

Continuing, we both work on another sheet of charms that the professor gave us— apparently we need to enhance our skills and review on them everyday. Even though we're working on the spells, the same thing still stays the same at the back of my mind.

Draco.

Recently, he's been acting quite distant. A couple days ago, when we got back from the rain, he was all nice and even made food for me, but since the next day— which was about two days ago, he's been telling me nothing. Before, he used to tell me about his day, and we used to just talk about random things.

But now, he barely does that.

Whenever I try to sit down and talk to him, he says he has some plans or needs to do something important. I try not to let different thoughts come to mind— like if he has another girl in his life and other things, but his actions are making this very difficult.

He probably does.

No, he doesn't

Then why is he distant?

I don't know. I really should ask him or Blaise.

With a defeat inside my brain, I turn to Blaise, who could know about his weird behavior he's been putting up nowadays.

"Blaise" He hums in response. "Do you know why Draco's being acting so weird lately?" I speak, making his head instantly jolt up at my sentence.

He knows something.

"Um—" He clears his throat, "I really don't know, why?"

"I don't know, he just goes away saying he has something important to do when I try to talk to him. He gets mail nearly every day lately and it just looks like he's being seeing someone." His eyes turn wide at my words.

"Oh no, don't think that" He pats my shoulder, "He's too whip..." He trails of with a softer voice, which I couldn't really hear.

"Okay" I sigh, telling myself to believe him.

——

Luna is with me in my dorm right now, helping me with my homework since we made plans to finish this up and then bake some afterwards. Baking has always been a hobby of mine and it just really helps me relax. Somehow, Luna sensed that I've been worried lately and she came to the dorm earlier today to organize this and also just for me to feel better.

The smell of the bakery items are also always a plus point.

"Do you understand now?" Luna asks, smiling.

"Yes! Luna you're literally so helpful" I smile, pulling her into a hug.

"The best part is yet to come" She slightly smirks,

"BAKING COOKIES" We both speak in unison, laughing afterwards.

Rushing to the kitchen, I start to get out the ingredients and my little book that I've had my recipes in, while Luna gets the decorative items— like the glitter, yes it's apparently very famous in the muggle world, and icing as well.

"Okay" I clap, "We can bake chocolate cookies"

"Yes!" Luna agrees with excitement.

Excitement flowing throughout our bodies, we both enthusiastically start preparing the batter and all the ingredients that are necessary for us to successfully bake the cookies. Luna starts humming to nothing, as she puts the prepared batter in the pan— ready to be baked.

——

It's now been a while since me and Luna watched the muggle movie, "The Titanic" with our cookies— which by the way turned out divine. Although, me and Luna both loved the movie, we both were crying like babies in the end. Soon after, she left for her second date with Blaise— which she had mentioned previously.

So, here I am now, cleaning up the mess we had made in the kitchen. Draco still hasn't came back, and it's almost time for us to sleep.

Where could he be?

With a defeated sigh, I finish cleaning up the kitchen and head towards the bedroom— in hopes to wait a little bit for him before I go to bed. Picking up a book from beside me, Where the Rhythm Takes You, and continue reading it. A few minutes into my reading, I hear the door open, revealing Draco.

A very tired one.

Many, I mean many things are flooding around my brain seeing him right now. I feel a ping through my chest looking at his state. His shirt is crumbled up, hair messy, he looks tired up like he's been just fucked— which I don't want to go that way of thinking, and he's sweaty. And I know he didn't have quidditch practice today because he told me.

This is all the signs for something I really didn't want to think before.

"Hi there" He greets, me humming in response.

As much as I want to ask him about where he was, what he was doing, all I do is shut my mouth completely— not making one sound.

But the silence is killing me.

I need to ask.

"Where were you?" I finally speak after a couple minutes of silence.

"Where— uh I was doing some work" He replies, avoiding my gaze.

"Oh" I softly speak, "What were you doing?"

"Nothing Blaise just needed some help" He simply shrugs.

Blaise is on a date with Luna.

"Are you sure?" I raise an eyebrow at him questionably— trying my best to look confident.

"Yeah, why?" His voice slightly confused.

"Blaise is on a date with Luna" I softly whisper, seeing his expression change into a guilty one.

"Elara listen—" He tries to speak, but I place my hand, stopping him.

"You could've told me you were fucking someone else. But you lied" My voice wavering, but I don't know exactly why.

"What? I wasn't—"

"Save the apology Malfoy" I seethe through gritted teeth, walking out of the room.

"ELARA!" He screams, but I keep walking, ignoring him. I hear his voice again, calling out to me, as I reach the door to the apartment— needing sometime alone. Before I can process, a firm hand is on my wrist turning me around and pinning me against the door. My eyes gaze through the hand, knowing exactly that it's Draco.

"What do you want" I angrily speak, boldly making eye contact.

"Just listen to me" His voice and face full with seriousness.

"I don't have to listen to you" I respond bitterly.

It's true, I tried to ask him where he went but apparently that's not my business and he has to lie for what he's hiding. Worst case scenario, he's fucking someone.

And it hurts more that he lied and I caught him.

"Yes you do" His jaw sharp and clenched.

"Fine" I huff, "You have two minutes".

I'm just doing this because one small part of my brain is telling me to listen to him. Not because I have feelings for him and I want to know that he actually wasn't doing what I was thinking.

"First of all I'm not fucking anyone" He explains.

"Yeah? And you expect me to believe that?" I scoff in disbelief.

"Yes! I was just doing something" He trails of at the end of his sentence.

Crossing my arms over my chest I ask with confidence, "Doing what, exactly?"

"I-I can't tell you" He speaks, again not meeting my eyes.

"Look in my eyes and tell me Malfoy" I demand, growing frustrated.

"I CAN'T TELL YOU OKAY?!" He raises his voice slightly causing me flinch a little but he doesn't notice that.

"Fine! Don't tell me, I can't even trust you now! I really thought we were getting somewhere!" I shout, leaving his grip. "But you have to ruin everything!"

"Oh fuck it," His hand grips my wrist, pulling me back to the previous place, trapping me.

Before I can even comprehend what's happening, he's fast as his head dives down and smashes our lips together. I'm shocked, and surprised by the sudden action of his lips on mine— mainly not believing that he's kissing me right now. A part of me wants to push him off and scream at him for this sudden change of him kissing me, but the other one— to kiss him back with everything I have, immediately takes over.

I am now kissing Draco Malfoy and I am loving every second of it.

Moving my lips against his finally, he slightly groans into my mouth indicating that he's loving this as much as me.

His lips are cold, but it doesn't take long to warm a little as his lips are moving together in sync with mine. My hands are making their way towards the back of his neck, trying to bring him closer while one of his hands are on my neck and the other on my waist. I feel as one of his hands lowers down to my ass, slightly squeezing it which earns a moan from my mouth. Giving him the perfect opportunity to slip in his tongue. I gladly allow him as our tongues taste each other while trying to dominate the other at the same time.

His right hand travels down to my thigh, rubbing small circles on it— lifting it up to rest on the side of his hip shortly afterwards. Our bodies are pressed closely together, breathing heavy— my center pressed against his now hard erection.

Our bodies pressing against each other is just perfect.

This is telling something— trust and anger, both of us are putting everything we have to give into this one heated kiss. Breaking the kiss, he starts to leave small kisses from my jawline through my neck— adding pressure to my sweet spot once he finds it.

Panting, and heavy breaths are the only thing that you actually hear in this room.

I let out a small moan at the action, tugging on the roots of his hair — pulling him back towards me into another fierce kiss. Our lips move against each other in a hungry manner, before we both slowly pull away. Panting, he lets my leg down, putting his forehead against mine— the smallest smile appearing on our faces. We stay like that for a couple of seconds, before he removes himself from me, moving away a little.

"Um" I clear my throat, "What was th—?" I try to speak through my smile, until he interrupts me.

"This was a mistake" His voice is laced with absolutely no emotion.

"What?" I question, not actually believing his words right now.

First of all, how dare he fucking kiss me and then tell me it was all a mistake?!

"This. Was. A. Mistake." He seethes.

"You do realize you were the one who kissed me first!" I say, anger now flooding through my body.

"So?"

So? That's what he has to say? I really want to hex him right now.

"You're a fucking cunt!" I scream, opening the door to the apartment and slamming it on his face.

| POV: DRACO MALFOY

"Blaise I fucked up" I barge into his dorm, only to find him making out with Lovegood.

What the fuck.

"AAAH" Blaise's eyes go wide and he lets out a girly scream, seeing me there as he immediately gets up from on top of her.

Well this is awkward.

Lovegood is sitting on the edge of the bed, Blaise standing next to the bed awkwardly while I'm standing in the doorway looking between the both. The expression on both of their faces are priceless and at this point I can

"Um" Lovegood clears her throat, "I'll be back, it looks like you both need to talk" Her voice, somehow calming, speaks.

"Yeah bye Luna" Blaise blushes, scratching the back of his neck.

As soon as Lovegood is out the door, I start laughing instantly— not being able to suppress the laughter inside me. Blaise is glaring at me as I smirk, my laugh fading off. Getting up from where he was previously sitting, I watch as he picks up a pillow and hits me. This causes me to stop laughing when I realize what I had came here for.

Because I realize I had fucking messed up the one thing that I actually thought I was doing right for once in my life.

"Blaise" I clear my throat speaking, "I need your help"

"Speak up ferret" He smirks at my nickname.

"I kissed Elara" I say, not making eye contact with him.

He doesn't speak for a while, "You kissed Elara" He speaks— like this isn't a big of a deal. "You kissed Ela— YOU FUCKING KISSED ELARA?!!"

There it is. Dramatic Blaise Zabini.

"Yes?" I say, more of a question.

Again, here we go. He's silent— he's observing me, he's trying to read my emotions.

My eyes follow him as he excitedly jumps up and down excitedly, making me a give in a small chuckle. Suddenly, like he realized something, he stops, turning around "And you told her it didn't mean anything, right?" His voice is stern, glaring at me.

"Yeah..." I don't meet his gaze.

Since when am I scared of him?

But the kiss did mean something, I am just too scared to hurt her, that's why I said it.

And maybe if she did it out of pity.

Dramatically sighing while putting his hand on the forehead, he starts to pace around the room, "When are you going to realize in that tiny brain of yours that she did not kiss you out of pity!!"

"Why would anyone want to kiss me?!" I raise my eyebrows in question.

"Are you daft?" Blaise questions me like I've done a sin. "You're Draco Malfoy, all girls are practically drooling over you!" He snickers at the end of his sentence.

"You need to understand that she wants you as much as you want her"

"Right" I press my lips into a thin line before speaking, "Well what should I do now?"

"Talk to her idiot "

——

hehheheheh they finally kissed😏. well, except for the fact that draco, the dumb bitch obviously had to do something wrong🤩. yes, i'm sorry for making you all wait so long for their kiss hehehee (i'm not sorry). WE REACHED FUCKING 7K IM LITERALLY GOING TO CRY. i can't believe we've reached this milestone in just slightly over 2 months!!! all the support and love this story has been getting makes me heart melt <3.

ok ok thoughts on this chapter?

make sure to drink tons of water and eat properly!

I LOVE YOU ALL

-akshita

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...
71.5K 2.1K 38
"please don't leave me, Granger" ☾ y/n Granger, Hermione's twin sister, was sorted into Slytherin her first year. Ever since then she's been an outca...
21.2K 283 48
"You know this is just whilst they're all away, don't you?" ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweetheart and a Pureblood Slytherin bully a...
129K 2.6K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...