The Billionaire Quartet

By AidinWhite

{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along wit... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine

Chapter Thirty Five

6.5K 189 11
By AidinWhite

The next day I walked into the kitchen after having a shower and gotten dressed in comfy pants and a hoodie even when its seventy degrees inside my house.

Because why the hell not.

I then pulled down a box of Nourish cereal specifically the coconut, cranberry and almond kind because it's my favourite, and poured myself a bowl, I also decided that whatever Olivia wanted to do today that is what we would do.

A few minute later Olivia walks into the kitchen in black jeans and a black cropped turtleneck.

"Who are you and what have you done with bellissima, you're in jeans this never happens" I point out finishing my bowl.

"It's winter and I may as well wear them" Olivia says.

"Fair enough" I say walking to the dishwasher and placing my bowl in it, before turning to her.

"We are going to do whatever you want to do today".

Olivia then turns to look at me her eyes wide.

"What...why?".

"Because I have taken you everywhere I want to go and you don't protest so I will do the same, besides I want this to be a you day" I explain with a smile as I lean on the counter.

"Okay then... am I allowed to have breakfast?".

I give her a look that says that shouldn't be a question, and just shake my head.

"You know for someone who is supposed to be cold, you sure have a way of being the complete opposite".

"Yes I do, it's called being cautious of who I let into my life and get to know me" I say as I begin to make coffee.

"It didn't take much for you to let me into your life" Olivia commented sending me a small smirk as she made oatmeal with peaches and cinnamon.

"That's because I didn't have a choice, you also intrigued me massively".

"I want to say that's a neutral statement, but its honest" she said as she opened the can of peaches.

"Something I excel at, also you should get a fork you'll cut yourself trying to pull that open" I say as she sets the can opener down on the counter.

"Is that concern I hear".

"Yes it is, Miss Thorne" I reply pouring myself a mug of black coffee with a single packet of sugar.

"You make me sound old Mr. Winters" she replies in equal verb.

I like her when she's like this.

"You should act like this in the morning more often".

"This isn't an act" she says and places the bowl of damp oats in the microwave.

"Good to know" I muse right before my phone begins to ring.

I then flip it over so I can see who's calling me and see it's from Riley.

"This better be good" I mutter and answer the Facetime call.

"Hey Adrian".

"Hi Riley you do realize that I'm on fucking vacation right" I say propping the phone up against a candle in the middle of the counter.

"Sounds like someone hasn't had coffee yet" Hunter says coming into frame.

"He has coffee" Olivia calls and walks over to where I stand.

"Little Olive!" Riley exclaims.

"Hi Riley, who all is there?" Olivia asks leaning on the counter next to me.

"Ava, and Mia are watching Bones, Nico is in the library of my house".

"Seems normal" I comment with a smirk.

"Yeah how's London at nine thirty on a Sunday morning?" Hunter asks.

"Cloudy I'm drinking coffee, Olivia is making oatmeal" I say glancing outside.

"You two do sleep in on a vacation all of us are going to pull an all nighter" Riley says.

"Nice tell me who falls asleep first" I say, picking in the phone walking back over to the coffee machine while Olivia walks over to where the spoons are.

"Holy shit is Olivia wearing jeans?" Riley asks.

"Yeah I am I brought three pairs".

"That's a first" Hunter says.

"Not really I just thought they'd be better for winter weather" Olivia said as she walked back over to where I stood.

"They probably are it's been raining all of today" Hunter says.

"I wouldn't be surprised" I say topping up my coffee and shutting off the machine as the pot was empty.

"Nico guesses that it'll be like this for a week" Riley says.

I then laugh.

"You can trust Nico to be right he isn't often wrong" I say taking a sip of my coffee.

"No I doubt he is, anyway we'll let you two do whatever you guys do when alone".

"Alright, then have a good night" Olivia says reaching over and hanging up.

I then turn to look at her with a smirk.

"Someone's in a rush".

"Yeah, I want to go to the mall" Olivia lies as she took another bite of her half empty bowl of oatmeal.

"What was the real reason bellissima?".

"Why do you think that isn't the actual reason?".

"Because you're eating breakfast, and you didn't seem to want me to be on the phone, so why did you really do that?".

"Because it is chaotic enough without Hunter and Riley" she answers.

I then laugh and pocket my phone.

"Fair enough" I say, finishing my coffee.

Once she had finished her oatmeal I walled upstairs and put on black jeans, a V-neck shirt, and a grey overcoat, Olivia then went and got her own black one with a red scarf and walked back downstairs.

"What car are we taking bellissima?".

"911 Turbo, and I get to drive".

"You're not fucking driving my 911" I say.

"You said we are going to do whatever I want to do today and I want to drive".

Damn it why did she choose my favourite car in London?

"Okay" I say with a sigh and hand over the keys.

She then all but jumps in the air before walking outside and walked over to the car and unlocking my Turbo S.

At least I drive my cars like I stole them.

Olivia then starts the car, and then I watch her change the car to Sports Mode and I smirk.

God why is this girl perfect.

She then puts the car in drive and pushes the accelerator which is the most sensitive out of the two other cars of mine she's driven but I also trust her, mostly because she drives like me at this point.

Before I know it we are on the road towards Central London while Olivia weaves through traffic.

"I think I've rubbed off on you too much, you drive like me" I comment as she slows and rounds a corner before accelerating back to sixty kilometres an hour.

"That's because we both agree that fast cars are to be enjoyed".

"Yes they are" I say looking out the window at the architecture of the city.

When we arrive at the mall she parks in an underground garage, and shuts off the car, we then remove our coats because we will look silly walking through the mall in full winter overcoats.

After we get out of the car, and she locks the car and pockets the key, before walking towards the mall, I then take her hand and give it a gentle squeeze.

Olivia turns her head to look at me and I just smile down at her because that's really all I could do, the longer I spend time around her the more I want to become everything to her, and I want her to know that she has become everything to me.

"Adrian, why do you hold my hand, and hug me, and basically treat me like we are in a relationship one that's more then friends?".

"I will answer that just not here" I say giving her a smile, and she seems to accept my answer.

We then walk through the mall and first stop at H&M

I then watch as she picks through the lines of clothing choosing various styles of her usual attire but added in a few shirts. I then remembered she doesn't have a card that will work here, and I pull out my card and follow her up to the till.

"That will be one-seventy" the cashier said and I quickly paid for Olivia before picking up the bags.

We then went to a few other stores such as Ricki's, and Victoria Secret though I chose to just leave Olivia with a Visa Black Card and the pin instead of going into a woman's underwear store.

As I walked towards Starbucks and finding the irony to me going to the cafe chain that Olivia works at to buy her a drink rather amusing.

Bellissima

Hey Livi what do you want from Starbucks??
Read 10:15

You can just get me whatever you're going to get
Recieved 10:16

Okay, how's your shopping going, I thought it would be kind of wierd had I gone into VS with you
Read 10:17

It's going good, I just finished meet me at Zara, I also will need your help choosing an outfit since I want your opinion and I'm breaking the usual
Read 10:18

Alrighty I can do that
Sent 10:19

I then pocket my phone as I reach the front of the line.

"Hi what can I get for you?" the barista behind the counter asked.

"Could I please have two mocha cappuccinos with one pump of vanilla in each one Venti and one Grande please" I say pulling out my card and pay for the two drinks.

"What name will that be under?" she asks.

"Adrian" I say and walk over to the waiting area until I got the two drinks, and left.

When I get to Zara Olivia stands underneath the sign with the bags of clothing she had chosen throughout the time at the mall, and I instinctively took them from her and handed the other coffee to her.

"Thank you" she says and we walk into the store.

I then walk around watching as she scans the clothing until she has about ten different outfits.

"I think I have enough, now you can be as harsh as you want during this I want your honest opinion" Olivia says as she leads me to the dressing area.

"Okay" I say taking a seat on one of the leather chairs, and watch as she disappears behind a numbered door.

As she comes out each time I mentally keep track of which ones looked the best.

"So that's all of them which are keeps and which one's am I putting back?" Olivia asked laying the clothes out beside me.

"The cream mock neck and black pants looked good, so did the knit stitch sweater outfit, and the oversized with the matching leggings" I say and turning to the final outfit she had tried on which was a black and white marble like designed tracksuit, "and the off white jumpsuit" I say.

"Okay then that is what I will get" she says making two neat folded piles and one of the workers took the pile neither of us picked up.

"Thank you" she says and I give a polite nod.

We then walked out to the car and somehow got everything into the car, before I let Olivia drive us back to my house.

"Olivia I have a question for you" I say trying to make this seem casual even though the idea had been floating around my head since I first came up with the idea to take her to London.

"Yes" she says glancing at me.

"Do you want to go to Paris tomorrow for a day trip?".

Her head then snaps over and she has a surprised wide eyed expression.

"I'd love to if your being serious" she says and even though she said it calmly I can tell that she is internally freaking out like a child on their birthday.

"I will say it again, I have and never will lie to you bellissima, I want to take you to Paris tomorrow" I say.

"Then I will happily go with you" she says and smiles at me before returning her eyes to the road.

So their going to Paris any ideas why Adrian planned on asking her to go comment below, also tell me your thoughts on the characters, and don't forget to vote and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 676 80
{Book #1 of The Devils Series} Thornbrook Academy the school some of the world's most successful people attended, and the domain of the children of t...
4.6M 142K 48
BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic teacher's bones, the secret billionaire...
65.1K 1.2K 26
The New York Elites, is a teen fiction based on a group of 6 friends navigating their way through the social rankings as well as finding love and new...
431 10 9
Isabella Van Doren, a 17-year-old attending public school, receives a scholarship for her senior year at the esteemed Vanguard Academy. Despite her f...