Of hopes and fears{ON HOLD}

Por SweetSakuraDreams

Life can be strange. Even worse when a normal Multiverse changed drastically. instead of Dream and Nightmare... Más

0. What they were until they are not
1. What was, now is

the core characters

147 11 5
Por SweetSakuraDreams

Moonlight-Aka Error

Moon, formerly the god of destruction, was chosen to be the vessel for Negativity. All memories of his past were locked away as to make room for new ones. As such, he has a different personality.

He is shy and still has haphephobia, due to the pain Touch causes due to his glitching, but can take it when Star touches him. He is the calm one and usually the brains of the operations.

While tall, even as a child, he slouches a lot, making himself smaller. He still loves to knit and made both his and Starshine's(ink) Scarf. he doesn't internalize or let the villagers get to him, not that Starshine would let it stand for long. His strings still have the same destructive capability, but he mainly enjoys using them to make gift for his fellow guardian/god.

Starshine-aka Ink

Starshine, formerly the soulless god of creation, accepted the position as Guardian of positivity. His memories, like Moon's were buried away and hidden until he would be old enough to handle them again. He is much different now that he has a form of a soul.

A bouncing, energetic boy, Starshine has zero hesitation to hit someone or hug them, depending on the treatment he and Moon receive. He's very clingy towards Moon and people within the village, believing that they're brothers, finds the less-then-brotherly affection disgusting and wrong.

Starshine prefers to stay honest and likes giving second chances. But he is not gullible and won't be walked all over. He will attack anyone that takes advantage of his kindness. He is still partial to pranking, still finding it to be his guilty pleasure.

{the bois at the beginning as kiddos-}

Fate

No information available

Destiny

A kind deity that took both Ink and Error from Fate's cruel sway. They, along with Karma, gave the two gods a better life but never forcing them to do something they didn't want.

{More to come}

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

77.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
592K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...