Search for Happiness

By lalithapriya175

A safe place for those who are mentally traumatized. A book to relate to your sorrows , and to make you feel... More

Failures
Dream
save while you can

what is happiness

66 8 0
By lalithapriya175

Happiness, the one word which defines our life though there are no words to define it. You might be surprised that many people in this world are unhappy, not only you .
Maybe hapiness isn't all forbidden, maybe it can be right in front of us.

I recently took a survey about happiness , it was quite surprising for me .
I asked a set of questions which people answered with  yes/no.
Totally 145 random individuals took part In this survey.

1) Are you happy?
      60 percent - yes
       40 percent - no

2) Is happiness easy to achieve?
       36 percent-yes
       64 percent-no

3) can everyone be happy despite of whatever the situation might be ?
      53 percent-yes
      47 percent-no

4)Is life complicated as we think it is?
      66 percent-yes
      34 percent- no

5)Is happiness a big success?
      82 percent- yes
      18 percent-no

6) Do you accept yourself with all of your flaws and mistakes?
       65 percent-yes
       35 percent-no

7) Does happiness depend on yourself or others ?
       84 percent- yourself
       16 percent- others

8) Did lockdown have immense psychological effects on you?
       71 percent- yes
       29 percent- no

Finally I asked two questions

----- what is happiness according to you ?

And I got a series of answers:

- peace

- A feeling of excitement that doesn't last.

- feeling contentment in all you have and all you do .

- believing in yourself.

- finding beauty in simplicity, being grateful for what one has , and allowing yourself to enjoy life and all of its gift despite of whatever negative influences in it and trying to live in the moment (always) , although sometimes it seems hard.

- A combination of positive feelings and good events what makes you feel a good certain way .

- Inner peace, good people, a non toxic family, a person who loves you the way you are.

-  Contentment , satisfaction.

- A friend who is trustworthy, a partner who shows the love you deserve.

-------- what is life from your perspective?

- A trial.

- A moment to enjoy, a moment to live.

- A journey

What do you think about this answers ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 3.6K 31
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
8.7K 1.6K 131
Fragments from my life. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear reade...
1.2K 366 39
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
3.3K 349 20
مجموعة خواطر قصيرة باللغتين العربية والإنجليزية. Some poems in both Arabic and English.