This Bittersweet Love

By NaeyuPark365

Trying to mend a broken heart is really hard. But it is worth it if you don't give up. ______________________... More

A Mess
My love will protect you
Tying knots
confession/wedding
First argument
Nightmare
It's a girl
One step closer
Author-nim
Unexpected
Not the same
Goodbye
First love
One last time
Her Answer

The party

343 15 9
By NaeyuPark365

Kai p.o.v.

It's been two months since Hiromi's birth. Things have gotten better between her and I. We talked a lot more to each other.
She has started to open up a lot. I feel quite happy with the progress of our relationship. She smiles a lot more now. Her old self is coming back again. I open my eyes to her sleeping peacefully next to me. She look so beautiful and peaceful. With some strains of hair falling on her face. She looks like an angel. I removed the strains of hair from her face. Right at the moment,she opened her eyes. She was flustered when she realised what I was doing. She blushed madly.

She was so cute. I smiled,
"Good morning."

"G-good morning." She then ran to the bathroom. I chuckled at her cuteness while getting myself up for the day.

______p.o.v:

After a good night's sleep, I open my eyes to see Kai staring at me with the morning sun hitting my face.
I was so mesmerise until I realised that his hand was on my cheek tugging my hair strains back. I got flustered. My cheeks were all red. I felt butterflies again. Actually to be honest I know I was starting to fall for him. He wish me and I wish him back seriously I even stuttered. I was so embarrassed that I jump out of bed and ran to the bathroom like Usian Bolt
______________________________________

At the dining room~

Kai's p.o.v:

We both were eating our breakfast prepared by the maids. After what happen in the morning, she was so red that she can't even look straight in my eyes.
In order to lessen the quiet situation, I decided to speak first,

" Brooklyn has invited everyone for his birthday party. I will pick you up at 6.00p.m."

"Brooklyn? The one who train with you in Biovolt?"

"Yeah. He invited everyone."

"You two never got along with each other during those days right."

"Yeah....(chuckles) .... That's because we were competitors during that time."

*Smiles*" what does he do now?"

"He's the owner of the Beyond Yours"

"The hotel that ran no.1 in Asia and Russia?"

"Yeah."

"Things really have changed a lot."

"Uhm... I'll get going. Make sure your ready by 6."

"Yeah, take care."

______________________________________

______p.o.v:

After he left, I started helping with the dishes and went to my workplace to work. I had the meeting with the representative of Kon company for their new seasonal shoot.

After the meeting~

"That was a superb design for this coming season. Ms. Granger."

"Thank you Mr. Xu."

"I heard that you recently became a wife. Congratulations on your new life. Here is a small gift prepared by the Kon company."

"Thank you very much Mr. Xu."

"Our president will be here in few hours for to attend some business. And he'll be staying here for a few days. Please tell me when you have time. I'll set up a business dinner."

"Sure Mr.Xu I will."

"We'll get going then."

"Hope you have a safe travel,Mr. Xu."

After they left I checked the time. It was currently 3.30 ,meaning I don't have much time left. I told my assistant that I will be going home early.

I drove home and went inside. Aunt Uchiha greeted me.

"Oh _____, welcome back. I've prepared everything. Did you eat lunch should I cut some fruits?"

"No, no aunt Uchiha, I had lunch at the studio. I'll go and take a shower."

"Ok then, I'll get going ______."

"Take care, aunt. Have a safe trip home."

"Sure, dear."

After Aunt Uchiha left, I went in for a quick shower. I breath out a sigh of relief. After the shower I dried myself and started dressing up for the party.

It was currently 6:00 and I finish everything but something happen, the zipper got stuck. I was struggling until I heard the sound of the front door closing. I was still struggling until from the mirror I saw Kai looking at me with his eyes wide open.

"Um.... Can you p-please help me with these?"

*Cheeks redden*

"S-sure."

He helped me zipped up but when he touch my skin I flinch.

"Done."

"Thank you."

"I'll be waiting downstairs,come quickly."

With that said he went downstairs in a speed of light. I was also embarrassed, I caught a hold of myself and grab my purse and follow him.

______________________________________

Kai p.o.v:

Shit... She look so gorgeous. I almost lost control of myself. I couldn't bear it so I ran down like a speed of light. I was so embarrassed. I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water, I heard footsteps coming down so I put down the glass and went out to the living room until I look up. My jaw drop. She was so beautiful.

"Kai? Hello?"

I woke up from my daydreaming to find her in front of me.

" Is there anything on me? You've been staring at me without blinking for 10 minutes straight."

"Nothing,let's go."

With that said,she and I both drove to the party.

______________________________________

At the party~

Kai's p.o.v:

"Happy Birthday Brooklyn."

"Thanks. Oh my.. look who's here.. Mr. Kai Hiwatari,the aloof guy."

"Shut up you lame guy. Here's your gift."

"You're no fun like always btw thanks man. It's enough that you guys are here. Who's this beautiful lady beside you.....wait you look familiar... Hum.. where have I seen you...um...."

"She's Tyson's sister. ______ Granger now known as ______Hiwatari. Idiot. She's Kai's wife."

Someone said from behind. I look back to find out Tala coming towards us. I made a small smile and fist bump with him.

"Oh yes! Wait...what? When did this poker face got married?"

*_______ awkwardly*

"Hello I'm _____Hiwatari. Btw Happy Birthday Brooklyn."

"My luck is like shit seriously. I was thinking of making her my girlfriend."

*I glare, this guy always gets on my nerves. ______ looks at me and holds my hand. *

"If you want to be a dead meat."

"Fine,fine I was just joking. I am the spotlight today and it would hurt my image if I go out meeting people in a black and blue face. Don't you think?"

_______ chuckles. I look at her.

"You and your lame things. Btw here happy birthday."

"Thanks a lot man. Anyways enjoy the party,I will greet some guest since it's my day today."

I nodded and was about to go talk with some friends until

"_____? Kai?"

We both look on our right to be greeted by Mathilda.

"Oh my Mathilda? Is that you?"

"Yes it's me _____."

"It's been a long time since we haven't seen each other."

"Yes, I've heard from Max that you are married now. Hey Kai congratulations man."

"Thanks."

"Let's go there. Mariam's also there."

She look at me. I nodded at her.

"Don't worry, lovebirds it's just for few hours. It's not like you two are going to be away from each other forever."
_____________________________________

______p.o.v:

I blush very badly this time. Can't deny though. Kai's ears were getting red but he acted normal.

"Call me on the phone if you need me."

I nodded and he left. Mathilda and I went to where Mariam was.

"Mathilda where were y..... Oh my ____? Is that you? You look so gorgeous girl."

"Long time no seen Mariam. How are you?"

"I'm fine. I was so sad that I wasn't able to attend your wedding. "

"Max told me about your work too."

"Huff... Don't worry Mathilda and I both will come and prepare everything when you are going to have your baby shower."*wink*

I blush. Both Mariam and Mathilda were laughing.

"Hey guys... I'm back, my husband is coming that's why I was in a hustle anyway,R....."

I look back to see Mariah. Her face was pale when she saw me. Mathilda and Mariam were silent.

"O-oh ______, long time no seen. Damn you look so gorgeous. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine Mariah. How are you btw?"

"I'm fine too _____."

There was an awkward tension between both of us until,

"May I have everyone's attention please?"

We all look up to find Brooklyn on the stage holding a champagne.

"As the star of tonight's party. I did like to start the ball by myself with my lovely fiance. Guys let me introduce to you my fiance Salima."

There a beautiful girl appear.

"Hello everyone, I'm Salima Meghan and I'm the fiance of Brooklyn. Nice to meet you all."

"My husband is here,let me go and help him in. Excuse me for a moment guys."

We all nodded and then Mariah left to get her husband.

______________________________________

Hey guys,this is the author.

I'm sorry for taking so many months just to update a chapter. It's because I ran out of thoughts. So I took my time to think and explore that would make me inspire for the work. I'm sorry if this ff is kind of not that much related even though the characters are all Beyblade characters. There are also some characters that I put in myself. This ff could be lame and very boring but still please bear with it. I'll try my best to improve day by day.
Thanking you,
With regards
The Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 466 21
They were best friends in the childhood but will that friendship remain the same after so many years? Or will their relationship will deepen farther...
43.5K 1.5K 51
The Story of Blade breakers on their way to The Third World Championship, where they are bound to work with a Manager for their own good. The story c...
15.1K 209 9
A girl who will be with Blade breakers and who will guide them.. It's just I want to live.. I will lead this team to become the next world champion...
28.8K 850 29
Our very own lone wolf has a not so lone part of his past... will he really be able to relive his happy self and learn to love ???Read to find out...