𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 。゚ʙɴ...

By Starred_Skies

┏━━━✦ "𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 ... More

✦❘༻ I - Cheesy Pacts ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ II- The Vessel at UA ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ III- The Seven Hard-working Days ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ IV- Sports Festival! ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ VI- Walking Tortilla? ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ VII- The Ass-Kicker ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ VIII- Friend ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ IX- Open up to a friend ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ X- Free Weekend Time Jujutsu-Stroll ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XI- Exam strength testouts ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XII- Shopping...was...a no-no ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XIII- What a wasted sacrifice ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XIV- Mindful think-through ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XV- Kick some curse ass ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XVI- Back In Business ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XVII- Back In Business pt.2 ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XVIII- Cute+Fun JJK Special ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XIX- Home-bound Yui-kun ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XX- Proposal Dessert ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XXI- Power! ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XXII- Chocolate bitches ༺❘✦
REQUESTED<3 Yui x Reader
✦❘༻ XXIII- For yourself, or her? ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XXIV ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XV ༺❘✦
Epilogue

✦❘༻ V- Sports Festival pt.2! ༺❘✦

6.9K 261 153
By Starred_Skies

"Never take your eyes off of your opponent, even when you're bowing."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"YUI WINS AGAIN! THAT'S MY SISTER FOR YOU!" Yuji leaped into the air while pumping his fist, nearly tipping over the sofa.

"Salmon!" Inumaki agreed enthusiastically as he looked over at the others gathered by the TV.

"She's kicking ass out there!" Satoru cheered.

"Hell yeah she is!" Kugisaki yelled, crying a tear of motherly pride.

"It'll make her good if she wins unscathed, but it'd also be interesting if she found someone who'd match her up in power." Maki commented with her fingers on her chin.

"Either way, our Yui's the best!" Panda clung onto Kugisaki as they both cried.

"Salmon." The silver haired male nodded.

"But, she still looks kinda tired." Zenin pointed out.

"Really? Doesn't look like it!" The late-night trio looked away, whistling innocently as they recalled last night's events.

"That explains everything! Extra training for all three of you!" Panda scolded the three for letting their youngest stay up later than she's allowed to, despite something as big as a sports festival coming up.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

KFC at Sukuna's: mention: KFC at Sukuna's 2.0 you bought us extra training for that uno game last night! >_<

Yui snorted at the group message, already imagining her brother's and Kugisaki's whining for the extra hard work. Whatever they did, the two always shared a braincell when they played around, like when they gushed over Tokyo's sushi, steak, and other treats. It made Yui giggle under her breath often, smiling at the group.

"Watcha doing, Itadori?" Hagakure popped up beside the female. "Reading memes by any chance?" She joked.

"Nah, just texting someone." Yui pocketed her phone.

"That reminds me, we need to add Itadori to our group chat!" Kirishima chimed in.

"On it!" Kaminari winked, and in a few moments, Yui recieved a notification.

Paw Patrol at 1A

Discount Pikachu added user Yui Itadori to the chat.

Alien Queen bby set the nickname for Yui Itadori to Badass Bish Power

"I'm...badass?" Yui blinked at the screen twice.

"Of course you are! The way you end a fight almost instantly with a straight face, and you didn't even flinch at my acid! Speaking of, are you okay? Did you see Recovery Girl?" Mina worried.

"...who?"

"Recovery Girl is our school nurse, her quirk can heal injuries!" Uraraka explained with a smile, pointing to the medical plus sign.

"Ah...Well, I'm feeling ok. Forgot I was even burned, so it's fine."

"If you say so..." Tsu decided not to press.

"Your deciding match is Iida's and Todoroki's." The emo kid with a bird head, Tokoyami, informed. "If you beat the winner out of those two, you will advance to the finals."

"I call my bets on Todoroki. Iida may have the upperhand in speed, but all Todoroki needs to do is freeze the ground because Iida can't jump too high or anything because he has engines in his calves, not his feet. So yeah, Todoroki's gonna be the winner here." Yui predicted confidently.

"Why do you think the half'n'half bastard's gonna win, HUH!? I bet he's gonna lose!" Bakugo approached the vessel agressively.

"Are you only saying that because I said he's gonna win?" Yui raised a brow calmly, amused.

"BEGIN!" Present Mic called.

"So what if I am!? I bet he's gonna lose!" He practically spat on the female.

I'm one step away from killing that f*cking brat, so do something about him, twerp!

Hold up, he just made this interesting.

"If you lose, you have to buy me dumplings." Yui stated bluntly. "Now, what do you want?" She waved her hand in front of his face dismissingly.

"I dunno! I'LL DECIDE WHEN I WIN-"

"-Iida has been immobilised, Todoroki advances!" Midnight's announcement made Bakugo freeze and start shaking in pure anger and irritation as he yelled out a string of colourful vocabulary and left.

"You were awfully calm even though Bakugo was yelling at you so much, you ok?" Kaminari asked the girl.

"I find his anger pretty funny. He'd make a good jujutsu sorcerer." She snickered, then tilted her head to the side in confusion when the boy began tearing up.

"GUYS SHE'S ONE OF US!" The ones commonly called the Baku-squad all cheered, exaggerating tears in their eyes.

"I have absolutely no idea what's going on right now..." Yui deadpanned, letting out a small chuckle at the group who was clinging onto her dramatically.

At least I won't die alone...like gramps wanted.

The fight of Bakugo and Tokoyami also turned out how Yui predicted; Bakugo's light attacked Tokoyami's shadow bird enough to fend it away and defeat the boy. Besides, Bakugo's quirk is fairly powerful, making the outcome all the more predictable.

"Todoroki and Itadori, please make your way to the arena shortly." The speakers announced.

"Are you gonna make that badass entrance again, Itadori?" Hagakure hoped with twinkles in her invisible eyes as the pinkette stood up and stretched herself a little.

"I don't like causing a commotion...since I have a minute or two, I'll use the entrance. Wish him luck!" Yui left, throwing everyone off by telling them to wish Todoroki luck, when usually you should ask for luck yourself.

"So manly!" Kirishima shed a few manly tears while the girls...well, fangirled.

Yui could feel herself getting quite excited, since she might have a bit of a harder fight against the dual haired boy. She stopped in the hallway and evened out her breathing, slapping her cheeks before jogging to the arena entrance with a little more composure.

"Itadori." Todoroki began while the girl re-tied her hair. "After seeing the power you possess, I intend to come at you with everything I've got. 100% of my quirk."

"Oh, right. I heard something about you using only your ice. Well, whatever the reason, know that I won't be giving a sh*t until the end of this match, so if you don't use your fire, I'll exor-- I'll just beat you up and won't take my win until you use it." She tilted her head upwards confidently with a sly smirk, gazing down at him with smiling eyes as she awaited Midnight's signal.

"Begin!" The pro hero cracked her whip, and the fight began in a blink. Todoroki immediately braced his body and sent a long iceberg path of ice, but with a swift move of her hand, Yui swept the attack away completely, shocking everyone.

The dual-haired male's eyes widened, the idea of freezing the girl out of the question. He had seen her immense power, but what she just did was out of all expectations. He was shocked; what the female just did was something that measured up to All Might, yet she stood there unfazed, awaiting the next attack.

Sukuna! The hell!? The deal was that we only switch out when I'm in a deadly situation, not in the middle of a school fight on LIVE TV!

Relax, twerp. I want to test out my cursed technique on a non-sorcerer, so once everything's over, you can switch back. 

What the hell am I supposed to do then!? Just sit and watch while the freaking King of Curses beats my classmate up!?

You can always break the vow, all the better for me~

Oh come on! You dirty little sh*t!

Could you shut up for a damn minute?

No way! You're just using the pact to your advantage while Todoroki could've been my key to free chicken!

F*cking christ stop your yapping!

Attention seeker!

Insecure brat.

Shut it.

"Oh wow! Looks like Yui Itadori is going all out! Check out those face marks!"

"Is this your way of powering up? Or are you getting serious and the markings mean you're using more power?" Todoroki asked, sending larger icebergs. Sukuna didn't answer, because speaking now would make Yui's body use his voice, which would get him more unfortunate ass-wooping for that.

Todoroki, being the rational child he is, decided to switch tactics and start releasing a wave of fire to make Yui back away and step out of bounds. Unfortunately for him, Sukuna gave no shits and blew the fire away with the sheer wind pressure he created by strongly waving his hand from right to left.

"Just what exactly are you playing at? Why are you only deflecting my attacks, but won't come at me?" The male grew irritated, as he was giving this fight his everything while his opponent was playing some game with him. But then again, he had no clear idea of what he'll do when the female decides to end the fight. Shield himself with ice? She'd just punch straight through it. Fire? Maybe enough of it would make her back away.

Is this human just that weak? Or am I just so much more superior as the Curse King?

Cocky much? You and boom boom boi would literally kill each other on sight.

That Bakugo brat? Isn't he the one who advanced to the finals?

Shit.

Sukuna grinned widely as he thought of the idea of testing out his strength against a confident AND powerful opponent. Except Gojo Satoru, he hasn't had a worthy opponent in a very long time. He missed the thrill of a real fight, the excitement and adrenaline that coursed through his veins as he ripped apart the body of his feisty prey, one way or another.

To briefly hint that he was about to end this fight, Sukuna stretched his hands out against each other, then readied himself for a lunge towards the younger male.

Now, how should I end this...beat the crap out of him, or beat the crap out of him right by the boundary line?

You could do what I did earlier, instead of making me look like a sadist and killing all my chances at a good internship.

Hm...no way. I'm not a killjoy like you, let's play before we end this match!

Oh boy...here goes my social life. As soon as I lose that anyway, I don't give a shit, do as you please. 

"Itadori pounces at Todoroki without giving the boy a chance to defend himself! Oh what a brutal fight! Itadori punches Todoroki continuously with no mercy at all! Man, what a one-sided fight!" Present Mic commented while Sukuna punched and kicked the boy continuously, finally giving him one last kick out of bounds as an act of sparing him.

"T-Todoroki is out of bounds! Itadori advances to the finals!" The crouds immediately began roaring louder as their applauds all merged into one river-like shimmer. 

"Itadori! Hey, hold on! Where are you going? You're supposed to be heading to the waiting room!" Uraraka and the others tried calling to the messy-haired female, to no avail as Sukuna ignored them and decided to go take a personal look at the stands outside. Or, what lingers around them.

Where are you going, dumbass? The fight's starting in a few.

I'm going woman-checking. Why stay in a boring waiting room when there's so many women and children crawling around?

Should've guessed you'd say that. But still, I'm gonna have to apologise to Todoroki when this is all over.

That's not my boring business.

At least pretend you're interested! I'm trying to save my free chicken!

Oh would you look at that tasty looking kid~

I don't have to hear your dirty thoughts. What the hell do you do with kids anyway? Can't imagine you eating them.

I rip their organs out. It's a true feast to the eye, you should try someday.

Yeah, no thanks. Could you get your ass back to the arena? Winning would get me a shitload of internship options.

Can't miss an opportunity like that, that blonde kid's got spunk. Just think of all the cursed spirits that could be born from his sheer anger!

Or, how much cursed energy he'd have as a sorcerer:P

Him? Yeah, right! A pissed off brat like him would never!

Stop stalling for time and get back!

Fine, fine.

"Final match: Yui Itadori vs. Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic begins as the two stretch themselves out on their sides of the battlefield.

"Oi. Jujutsu saucepan."

...

Does he...

HA! He's talking about you!

SHUT IT.

"I don't know what you're playing at, but know that I'm gonna kick your ass!" The explosive male declared as he squatted with his legs wide apart, holding his hands out ready to fire. Sukuna smiled in interest, standing casually with a hand in his pocket.

"Ready!? BEGIIIIIN!"

"DIE!" Bakugo set off with a loud and messy series of explosions, propelling himself towards Sukuna at a dangerously high speed. Said (fe)male pivoted backwards on the ball of his foot, the blonde missing him by an inch. Bakugo landed on the ground hastily, turning around sharply to launch himself at Sukuna once again. With one hand he propelled himself, releasing a heavy explosion right at Sukuna's face with his other. Amidst the smoke, the curse immediately healed his vessel's face, or else he'd hear a large earload later on.

"FIGHT ME!" The blonde spat out as he hyped his punch with an explosion, pushing Sukuna off his feet enough to make him flip in the air once, although he landed easily anyway.

He's really pissed...I seriously wonder if he's a villain or not...

Let's kick him down a peg!

Sukuna bent his knees lightly as he pushed himself off to a jump while Bakugo was still mid-air, powerfully kicking the teen into the ground below. While he was still laying in the dirt, Sukuna landed and pressed his foot to his back and kneeled down to his ear.

"You may think you're the best, but there's always someone way too powerful for you to fight." He whispered just barely enough for the boy to hear, making it seem as though it was Yui's voice. Bakugo clenched his fists until his knuckles went white, flipping himself around with his explosions to strike the female in the back. Sukuna foresaw that and turned around, punching him in the stomach hard enough to make him land just before the boundary line. The croud was as good as silent, everyone clinging on to the string of tension that hung in the air as they wondered what'll happen next.

"YOU DAMN SEWER RAT!" Bakugo's voice came out loud, strained and hoarse, as if it was about to tear apart while he once again launched himself at the female who stood unfazed.

So persistent...

Sukuna sighed as he shook his head, stopping the teen mid air by grabbing his shirt and starting to punch him continuously.

"Give up." He whispered as he tossed the boy outside the white line, giving away the body back to Yui at the same time.

"That was...harsh to say the least...now my knuckles hurt..." Yui whined under her breath as everyone announced her victory, cheering and yelling excitedly.

After all was over, Yui and the other place takers were invited over to the podium to recieve the medals, Bakugo causing a scene as he didn't want his medal, shouting out that it wasn't a proper win.

"Izuku Midoriya. He's the brat that ruined our plans, and we must have him killed. Katsuki Bakugo. His attitude will make him a great villain in our League. And finally, Yui Itadori. The raw power she possesses and uses with less strain than All Might himself is why we need her on our side if we want to take down the Symbol of Peace."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"YUI! You did great!" As class A exited the arena as a group, Gojo skipped over to the tired-out pink haired female, clinging onto her as he continued to praise her.

"Yo Itadori, is this man one of the jujutsu sorcerers you were talking about?" Kaminari poked Yui's shoulder with a smile.

"Oh, yeah. This is..."

"Satoru Gojo, pleasure to meet you!" The white haired male tipped down his oval glasses a little as he smiled slenderly.

"So manly! What types of tricks can you guys do?" Kirishima joined in, peaking the interest of all the other classmates.

"Like everyone has negative feelings, we jujutsu sorcerers can convert that into pure energy, like this!" Satoru explained as he lit up his left hand with red cursed energy, and his right with blue.

"So cool!" Mina fangirled over both the man's looks, and abilities.

"He can also manipulate atoms, meaning you can't touch him. And that's what's the cool part." Yui added, and immediately a few asked for a more detailed meaning, or demonstration.

"Try touching my hand." He held his palm out to the pink toned teen with a derpy face.

"Huuuh? Oh wow, it's like I'm touching you but not touching you!" Ashido stared at her palm in awe.

"Aaaanyway, we better get going home for some dinner, so bye!" Yui waved irritatingly as she was more occupied with pushing the attention-seeking man towards her apartment. "Jeez, show-off much?"

"I just wanted to congratulate my favourite student in person! Also, did you eat that finger?"

"Wah...oh, I forgot." She shrugged, taking it out of her backpack.

"I think you should wait until you've slept well. You're pretty tired out right now, aren't you?"

"Nah, it's ok. Sukuna already showed off and used his daily ticket, so it's fine." The girl scrunched up her nose in disgust, before closing her eyes and chucking the finger down her throat. Unaware of the quiet pair of eyes watching the two from afar.
Immediately, an agonizing burn stretched out throughout her entire body as she bent over towards the ground, clutching her shirt as she could hear Sukuna's echoing cackles.

"You good?" Gojo put a hand on her shoulder.

"I think I'm gonna puke..." She muttered out, feeling more drained than before. Thankfully, her apartment was only two houses away, and she could lie down for a moment as soon as she got inside. Then, she'd probably have to get back up and make something to eat because Satoru was probably gonna stay over for dinner, since Yui always had a natural talent for cooking which everyone at Jujutsu High went crazy for.

"I actually just came over to tell you that every week, random days, Yuji and the gang are gonna head out to find a finger, so you can expect a weekly visit. Anyway, as much as I'd love to stay, I have some missions to attend, so I won't be staying for dinner. Bye-bye!" The man waved loosely before leaving.

"What a tragedy it is that I don't get paid for eating your wrinkly remains." Yui groaned as she flopped onto the couch.

"You got a problem!?" Sukuna opened up the sealed eye and formed a mouth below it.

"As a matter of fact, yes I do. They taste like frigging soap, and they're dried up and disgusting."

"That's your problem!"

"Tch!" She huffed out, flipping herself off the sofa to make some curry.

Next up: Walking Tortilla?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 27.7K 90
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
5.4K 249 15
{COMPLETED} (Basically MHA X MCR) [even if you don't know or listen to MCR you may still enjoy it ] ♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪ "𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 �...
103K 2.1K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
61.2K 3K 95
(𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡" 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚈...