𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 |K.TH...

By Vsanafics

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 (Romance, Comedy) KTH X MSN "You're not a good person" Taehyung cried as he looks a... More

Intro
Parties
After party
Changes
Chase

We used to be freinds

102 3 7
By Vsanafics

❗️Trigger Warning❗️
Drug addiction, Sex, Strong language
(Don't report just block)

Summer is almost over.

A new start. A fresh start. And the first year of Taehyung's Junior journey in high school.

Things are going to be different.

Last year of Sophomore year was ok. It's just things didn't go his way. He has been through a lot.

Stuff like coming out and breaking up with his girlfriend. It was hard for him and hard for his girlfriend as well.

He took the whole summer to restart and rest his mind. Trying to get things through. Taehyung spent his time in Tokyo with his cousins Jongdae and Namjoon, his family moved over to Tokyo for three months as a summer break.

9th September 2018

Now today is a fresh start to a new year at high school.

Taehyung walked into the hallways, wearing the Adidas t-shirt with gray sweatpants and carrying a big black Gucci backpack.

His eyes landed on the couples making out by the lockers as he cringe so hard.

This school is pretty bad and low quality if I'm being honest. One of the worst-rated schools in Seoul.

He walked up to his class as he saw his best homies sitting there.

He saw Hoseok and Jungkook sitting there as they hype each other up, being in the same class.

He took a seat on seat next to Hoseok as they talk about stuff.

"Party on Tuesday. You coming?" Hoseok asked Taehyung as they start the conversation

"Sure, who's house?"

"Jungkook's. His parents are away"

"Right" Taehyung responded

"Are you still talking to that Sana girl you're obsessed with?" Jungkook asked Taehyung randomly

"No" Taehyung replied

"She for the streets don't worry" Jungkook commented

"I heard she's a lesbian now" Hoseok mentioned

"Wait how?"

"Someone caught her making out with a girl in the bathroom."

"I mean at least she's not bothering you anymore Tae" Jungkook said

Taehyung nodded in emptiness as they continue to talk.

-time skip-

It is now PE class.

Since Taehyung got sorted into a different class with his friends, he had to walk up to the gym by himself.

He saw the girls by the corner of the gym as they were chatting.

"Taehyung!" Jackson called as he saw him.

Two of them got changed and talked in the changing room.

Taehyung was excited about his first PE class in his junior year. He heard from his friends that PE will be even more fun than before.

Taehyung took out his vape as he smokes the fresh strawberry air.

(I'm not fantasizing about this, this is just the character)

"Lemme have some" Jackson asked as he passed him the stick

After a while of chilling in the changing room, they eventually went out and got ready for the class.

Taehyung opened the door as he hides his vape in his backpack.

Both of them walk out of the restroom, walking toward the big gym.

Taehyung then sighed in disappointment when he saw something he wasn't keen to see.

It's not the annoying and loud dudes, nor the girls who gossip and bitch about everyone all the damn time.

It's his ex, standing there with her friends in that oversized t-shirt and basketball pants.

PE class is suddenly a huge turn down for him.

Sana stood there chatting with her friends as she glanced at Taehyung from the side of her eye.

She hates seeing him as well, they both hated each other after the breakup.

"Fuck my life." He whispered under his breath

Jackson then comforted him while he tried to calm down.

All of the students came to the middle as the teacher explains what game they are playing.

Today's game is volleyball. Sounds quite fun.

All of them got into position as they warm-up for the game.

Running around in circles in the gym.

Sana then ran next to Taehyung, side-eyeing him with that bitchy death stare.

She didn't say anything and ran off to the front.

Taehyung got even madder as she stares at him like that. But then he let that one slide in.

The teacher split the students into teams for the game.

"Jackson, Yeonjun, Kai" you guys go over there

The teacher continued to shout names as they get into teams.

"Taehyung, Sana, and finally Felix!"

Unfortunately, Jackson and his bestie Taehyung ain't in the same group.

Taehyung fist-bumped with Felix as they team up, greeting each other after a long summer break.

While Sana talks to the other boys and girls in the group.

Taehyung kept staring her up and down with that resting bitch face.

If I'm being honest he probably still has feelings for her, but it's hard to admit.

Sana turned over as they lock eyes, not in a cute way tho.

Sana rolled her eyes in frustration as she saw Taehyung annoyingly staring at her.

Taehyung then looked away as he talks to Felix.

The game starts as they get into positions and play.

The first few rounds were good. Nothing happened, everything was peaceful.

In the third round, the game starts to get intense as the players kept switching roles.
As Sana was paying attention to the game, the ball accidentally hit her head hard.

The ball was made out of hard material, so it probably hurt a lot.

Sana got a bit dizzy as she walks away to rest from the middle of the game.

Taehyung wanted to save the ball so he quickly ran toward the ball.

He quickly bounced it with his hands crossed together.

He then accidentally bumped his shoulder heavily against Sana's.

Both of them fell to the ground as his face accidentally fell on her chest.

Their faces suddenly turned red and feeling the cringe.

Everyone in the room either widened their mouth or whistled.

Some were even laughing, trying to embarrass them.

"Fucking moron," He said to Sana as he gets up.

Sana's anger rises as she stands up and walks away.

She then saw this volleyball laying on the floor.

She then picked it up and throw it hard on Taehyung's head.

"Go fuck yourself." She yelled as she walks out of the gym with her anger issues.

Taehyung stood there speechless after that happened.

The scenery was awakened and edgy. Everyone was just standing there to watch the cringe happen and laughed or just stay silent.

His head was indeed hurting but he wasn't expecting that.

So that is how PE class ended. It was tragic.

Taehyung headed to the bathroom as he and the boys changed back into casual clothes.

After she finished his changing, he headed out of the bathroom and got ready for class.

One of the girls came out as they open the door.

Taehyung then peeked towards the door a little, he then saw a girl changing deep inside the room.

Sana turned back and saw him with her black lace bra and her brunette long wavy hair.

Taehyung's face just froze and stood there watching her change.

"The fuck are you looking at?" A girl yelled at him

"Sorry"

"If I catch you looking again you'll end up by the office" The girl yelled

"Yea, right, and who are you?"

"Why do you care?" The girl said in a cold tone

"I just want to know your name"

"Dahyun. Kim Dahyun."

Taehyung nodded and introduced himself, but she didn't seem interested. The girl was probably really pissed that he was being a pervert.

Dahyun stood there and didn't leave, Taehyung was confused so he asked if she was waiting for anyone.

She then said it wasn't his business, so he slowly walked away in awkwardness.

As he was walking away from Dahyun he took out his phone.

"Hey babe"

Dahyun called

Taehyung got confused and looked behind.

He saw Sana kissing Dahyun on the lips.

His eyes widened and walked away even faster. Avoiding the awkwardness.

It's now after school, Taehyung walked to the bus station with his friends.

As Hoseok and Jungkook were talking, he was still thinking about the things that happened earlier today.

He kept zoning out as his friends were having a conversation.

"Tae, TAE!" Jungkook called

"Yea? Sorry I just kinda zoned out"

"Your bus is here" Jungkook reminded

Taehyung then realized and immediately ran towards to bus.

"REMEMBER, THE PARTY!" Hoseok yelled

"TUESDAY"

"ALRIGHT"

Taehyung got on the bus successfully and grabbed a seat.

He sighed and put on his headphones.

He listened to the most viral songs on musically.

"One kiss"

The new viral song by Dua Lipa played on his Spotify as he stared at the view. The pretty view of Seoul.

He bopped to the lyrics.

As Taehyung pays more attention to the song, the lyrics are somehow reminding him of the things that were relating to today.

Well, he did cringe a lot thinking about it.

But looking at the other side it wasn't so bad, this was the first time he had ever caught butterflies in a while.

"One kiss is all it takes"

"Something in you lit up heaven in me"

Taehyung then took a deep breath and got off the bus as it arrives at his destination.

He walked toward his apartment as he continues to vibe to his song.

And that's pretty all for his normal school day. Taehyung then went home and relaxed.

(Y'all I'm publishing this rn hope y'all like it I'm nervous asf)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.4K 18
minatozaki sana spent her whole life having no say in anything and being controlled. she left that past her and went to college. in the process, she...
5.2K 233 28
Being a K-pop idol means living without privacy. Wherever you go, whatever you wear and even who are you with will always be monitored by fans, dispa...
16.5K 482 10
Minatozaki Sana (Japan) Son Chaeyoung (Korean) Fanfiction ♥♥
45.9K 3.5K 49
Minatozaki Sana did not expect her whole life to change because of a sin she had committed. She already had everything, but she left it for the man s...