Choosing You (Us Against The...

By YellowMsFighter

(Us Against The Fate Series #1) Behind that strong and brave woman, there is a weak and broken one who's aski... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
NOTE
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 27

288 9 0
By YellowMsFighter

Tyrone sat beside Cassandra and quietly admire her while she's looking at her sister's grave.

Dahan-dahang nilabas ni Cassandra ang diploma niya at inilapag sa puntod ng kapatid niya. "I am finally one step closer to our dream, twin".

Pagpapaalam niya rito na puno ng kagalakan, she's joyful. She couldn't explain the joy that is filling her heart right, ang alam niya lang ay nagagalak siya.

"Are you proud of me, Shane?". She asks her while Tyrone patted her shoulders, letting her know that he's with her.

She looks at the man beside her and decided to introduce him to her sister.

"The man here beside me is Tyrone, siya yung kasama ko nung death anniversary mo".

A lone tear fell from her eyes while describing Tyrone in front of her sister's grave.

"He's caring, he always assures me that I am the only one that he loves, he makes me smile even those days that I just couldn't find the reason to do so".

I felt Tyrone's hand on my shoulder, patting it and caressing it.

"You know what twin, simula ng nawala ka ngayon na lang ulit ako sumaya ng ganito. Simula nung iniwan mo ako nung araw na yun, ngayon na lang ulit ako nag pasalamat na binuhay pa niya ako nung araw na iyon".

"The day that I choose to risk for him is the day that I became genuinely happy again". Kwento ko sa harap ng puntod ng kapatid ko.

I know she's not physically present but the wind feels like she's hugging me and I can imagine her sitting in front of me while smiling, those thoughts brought tears to my eyes.

I saw Tyrone looking away trying to stop his tears, if ever, it would be the first time that I will ever see him cry.

I held his hand and looks at my sister's grave.

"I finally found my home, Shane. Katulad ng gusto mo". Umiiyak na sambit ng dalaga ngayon.

Tyrone kissed her hand and held it near him.

"I miss her, I still hope that she's here celebrating this special day with me". Traydor nga naman ang luha ko, talagang kumakawala sila.

My heart is so full and sad at the same time but thanks to this man beside me, his presence and his willingness to accept me make my heart calm down.

"Minsan nga naiisip ko, kung nandito kaya yung kakambal ko. Hindi kaya ako matatakot gumalaw sa mundong 'to? Kung nandito kaya siya, will I learn how to give the best version of myself to everyone?".

"Kasi kahit masaya ako, I couldn't deny that I am still longing for answers". Tumingin ako sa lalaking may hawak ng kamay ko ngayon.

"Behind this happiness that I couldn't contain in my heart, I still want to seek justice for her death. Siguro sa oras na iyon ay masabi kong kaya ko na palayain ang sarili ko sa pagkakakulong nito".

I couldn't free myself from this pain pero baka sa oras na mabigyan na ng hustisya ang pagkamatay ng kapatid ko, maybe I can finally set myself free from this pain.

I silently cry while letting Tyrone do the talk in front of my sister's grave.

"Hi, Eclipse. I am Tyrone, I am your twin's boyfriend". Panimula nito.

Nagsibagsakan ang luha sa mga mata ko dahil sa ganda ng tanawin na nasa harap ko ngayon, it seems like he's really talking to my sister.

"You know what, your sister is the best thing that happened to me. I have shares of heartaches and doubts pero nung oras na nakilala ko siya, she gave me another batch of reasons to fight".

I also heard him chuckle.

"As you can see, I love your sister so much, the day that she gave me her answer, her yes. That was the day I found my missing piece; she helps me through my ups and downs and held my hand even though fate is sometimes against the both of us".

She found herself crying while looking at his man, caressing her sister's grave, is this a wedding vow, Martinez? You're making me cry so much!

"I promise you na ikaw ang unang makakaalam kapag balak ko ng iharap sa altar ang kapatid mo". Natawa pa ito ng kaunti na nagpagaan ng hangin sa paligid.

He looks at me and lets out a genuine smile, how I love that smile of him.

"I know how you value and love your sister so, in the near future that we are both ready to settle and is already fixed. I will come back here and ask her for permission that I'll know she'll grant".

Masaya ako, sobrang saya ko sayo Tyrone.

I nodded at him while smiling even though tears were falling on my face, before I couldn't see myself with anyone but now, I couldn't imagine my future without this man.

He made me happy, he made me feel lots of things that I never imagine that I would feel, he made me feel so giddy, he makes me smile, and most importantly...

He became my home where I can be me without thinking of anything.

Kaagad siyang tumabi sa akin at hinawakan ang kamay ko.

"Paano ba 'yan, nangako na ako sa kapatid mo? Wala ka ng kawala sa akin".

Natawa ako sa sinabi niya, plano na nga ata akong itali sa kaniya ng lokong 'to.

"We'll do our best to be deserving in each other's future". I assure him.

I saw him smile with contentment in my answer as he leans on me and kiss my forehead with so much love and adoration.

"I love you, Cassandra Luna De Vera".

I smiled at him and answer.

"I feel the same way too, Tyrone Chase Bentley Martinez".

They stayed a little bit more and talk to her sister.

After half an hour, both of them stand up and admire her sister's grave. "I love you, Eclipse. I will full-fill our dream, for us".

I can now visit you without crying in despair and with heavy heart.

"We'll be back together here to you, Eclipse". Sambit din ni Tyrone na katabi ko.

Then we're off to Bulacan.

Tyrone brought her to an overlooking in Bulacan as they admire the view, malapit ng lumubog ang araw, Just a perfect time.

Tyrone held my hand and hug me from behind. "I am proud of you, love. Choosing you would never be the decision that I will ever regret".

They complete each other's missing piece and full fill it with love and assurance, hanggang sa dulo.

The next day is Tyrone's graduation and as a supportive girlfriend he is, he also supports him.

It's like goals, Tyrone also graduated as Summa Cum Laude and in Dean's lister, worth it ang mga date nila na nagiging study date.

While he's giving his speech, Cassandra looks so proud to him na para bang wala ng tao sa paligid and the spotlight was only for him and him alone.

She took a picture of Tyrone in his toga and standing on stage.

Tyrone's gaze suddenly landed on her. "Thank you for choosing someone like me".

Everyone looks at Cassandra's side as well that makes her blush, Tyrone just chuckled while on the stage.

Pagkababa nito ay hinanap kaagad siya ng binata sa auditorium ng ADMU at kaagad siyang niyakap.

"Thank you for supporting me and for being with me, Cassandra. It means a lot to me".

Ngumiti ako at niyakap siya pabalik.

"Syempre, support ako lagi sayo. Ako ata number one fan ng bebe ko".

Natawa kaming pareho sa sinabi ko, his laugh is enough to make my day.

"You are, baby".

Tyrone is currently driving, kakain raw kami sa restaurant tulad ng ginawa namin nung graduation ko.

I pull out a small box on my bag and tap his shoulders, his gaze landed on me and smile. "Yes love?".

I handed him the box that I pulled from my bag.

He stops at the side of the busy road and open the box; there he saw a Rolex watch and a polaroid picture of us sa sunflower garden noon.

There is also a letter attached on it, I look at him and gesture him to read it.

To the person who makes my heart beats fast,

I am so honored to be with you in this special day of yours, love. Sobrang proud ako sayo, you work hard for it kaya alam kong deserve na deserve mo 'yan. You are the best Engineer for me, oo advance ako mag-isip. Thank you for letting me share my heartaches and problems to you without receiving judgement from you, you listening to my stories and endless kadaldalan is enough to make me happy.

I may not be the 'ideal girlfriend' for everyone even for you and malapit ko ng sabihin na you deserve better pero joke lang pala ^3^ I will just improve myself to be deserving in your future. Never doubt yourself please, you are doing great. Keep that dream of yours and never stop doing your best to achieve it.

I will always be your number one fan, love. I love you so much.

PS: I want to see you wear that watch kapag nasa site ka na *wink*

-Your lovely girlfriend,

Cassandra Luna De Vera

Cassandra saw Tyrone's eyes glisten and has a glint of happiness on it.

He immediately hugs me tight. "Thank you for the gift, baby".

Masyadong mahal yun pero naisip ko na bagay talaga sa kaniya yun kapag nasa site na siya bilang Engineer.

"I hope you like it". Sabi ko habang hinahagod ang likod niya.

"I don't like it, I love it".

I giggled at his statement. "Hihi, buti naman".

Cassandra's phone suddenly rang and they both let go of their hug.

"Hoy! Sabi celebrate daw tayo maya sa bar kasi tapos na raw yung graduation nating lahat". Panimula ni Abigail.

Wala talagang preno ang bunganga nito.

"Oo na, anong oras daw ba?". Tanong ko habang nakatingin pa din sa daanan.

"7PM raw sabi ni Jairah".

"Ohh si Jai? Taray ahh".

"Oo, happy na siya".

"Buti naman, sge na".

"Mamadali yern?".

Natawa ako sa sinabi niya at kumindat kay Tyrone.

"Bebe time, bes".

Natawa si Tyrone sa gilid ko at narinig ko naman na kunwaring dumuwal si Abi.

"Nangiinggit pa nga, lumayas ka na nga".

Lokong 'to! Binabaan ako ng telepono.

I look at Tyrone and saw him smirk, "Bebe time pa nga".

Now I regret saying it.

Dumiretso na si Tyrone at Cassandra sa lugar na binanggit ng mga kaibigan pagkatapos nilang kumain.

It's already 7PM ng makarating sila dahil nag early dinner na silang dalawa, sakto nga sila sa call time ehh.

They enter the bar holding each other's hand while looking so formal, bago pa sila makapasok ng tuluyan. May isang babae ang lumapit sa gilid nila, gilid ni Tyrone to be exact.

"Hey handsome, want some drink?". Sarap sipain amp, hii! Girlfriend here!

I saw Tyrone raise our hand, yung magkahawak at tumingin sa babae.

"Taken by this stunning woman, miss".

Gusto kong tumawa sa reaksyon ng babae, buti nga sayo.

"Ohh, my apologies". Kunwari pa pero nadisappoint siyaa, yan kasi.

Nasa VIP room ang mga kaibigan nila and Cassandra ran towards her 2 friends, kaganda naman talaga.

"Yiee!! Ang ganda ng inlove". Asar sa akin ni Abigail.

I flipped my hair jokingly. "Alagang Tyrone, bes".

I heard them laugh and Tyrone chuckled.

They all sat together and started the fun. "Hope all, couple goals! Grumaduate ng parehong Summa Cum Laude tapos Dean's lister?". Asar nanaman ni Abi.

They will look at each other and reminisce about the time they were having study session instead of a romantic date.

FLASHBACK

Nasa bahay kami ni Tyrone ngayon, imbes na romantic date ay study date ang labas. Pareho kasi kaming may pagsusulit sa isang araw.

Lumabas siya galing kusina na may dalang apat na soft drinks in can at may snacks pa, lez get it!

I look at him beside me, he is busy doing something in his laptop and memorizing somethings in his book.

I consciously rub both of my arms, ang lamig! Naka t-shirt pa naman ako, dapat pala nagbaon ako kahit papaano ng jacket.

I browse my books and memorize the terms nang biglang may lumapag sa mga balikat ko, I look at it and saw Tyrone beside me putting comforter to my shoulders.

I smile at him and held the comforter closer to me. "Thank you, love".

He winked at me and gesture an okay sign, softie <3

Hindi ko alam paano kami nagkaganito, nakasandal na ang ulo sa balikat niya habang nagbabasa sa libro ko.

Suddenly he places a kissed on the top of my head, "Just tell me kung hihinaan ko yung aircon".

I nodded at him and smile, I feel like I want to be clingy to him at this moment kaya dahan-dahan kong inangat yung braso niya na sinasandalan ko.

I saw him threw his gaze on me and I just smiles cutely, mukhang alam niya yung gusto kong gawin.

He chuckled and puts his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. Hugging me in his one arm habang yung isa ay nagbbrowse sa libro niya.

I snuggle closer to him and continue reading my books and reviewing, we are studying while enjoying each other's company.

END OF FLASHBACK

Nagiinarte si Cole bigla sa kanila, "Dapat sinama niyo ako habang nagaaral kayo, kahit Cum Laude lang sana".

Nakanguso nitong reklamo na nagpatawa sa amin.

"Arte mo, atleast nakatapos ka". Sabat ni Hiro.

Nagasaran lang sila ng mga kaibigan at nagtawanan, they were enjoying the night.

Inalis ni Tyrone ang suot niyang coat kanina at nilagay sa hita ni Cassandra because she's just wearing a simple white dress at above the knee ang haba.

I smile at him expressing my gratitude, "Thank you, love".

He returned it to me by smiling a little. "Welcome, love".

They have a blast and everyone is wasted maliban kay Hiro, Grey, Tyrone at sa kaniya. So, Grey carries Jairah and Abigail with him, siya na raw bahala sa mga kaibigan nito.

Si Hiro ay sasabay kay Grey para alalayan ang dalawang dalagang bitbit nito.

"Take care of them please". Sabi ko kay Grey at Hiro habang akay nila ang dalawa kong kaibigan.

"Will surely do". Paninigurado sa akin ni Grey.

Bago nito mahatak ang dalawa kong kaibigan, dinig ko ang sigaw ni Jairah.

"Hoy! Grey! Bitawan mo ako, di pa nga ako lasing!". Nagpupumiglas pa ito kaya agad na binuhat ni Grey.

Kawawang Grey at Hiro.

Si Abi ayun, nakaakbay kay Hiro at natatawa-tawa pa.

Lasing nga talaga sila, parang mga baliw na nakatakas sa mental eh.

Si Cole ay sinabay na nila ni Tyrone, ang ingay ng lalaking ito lalo pag lasing. Ganun din pag hindi nakainom so walang pinagkaiba.

"I swear Hartmond, I will throw you outside if you puke in here". Babala ni Tyrone sa kaibigan na mukhang nasusuka na nga.

Kaagad na umakto si Cole na parang umiilag na ikinatawa ko.

"H-hindi, bro. Ako susuka dito? Mahina lang ang sumusuko sa inuman". Mayabang nitong tugon kay Tyrone.

Tyrone just shook his head in disbelief.

Lumipat ang tingin sa akin ni Cole at bigla akong tinuro at mukhang sinusumbong ako kay Tyrone.

"Bro! Diba siya yung tinitignan mo buong hapon sa telepono mo? Yung sabi mong maganda? Siya yun!".

Hindi ko maiwasang matawa sa sinabi ni Cole ngunit ang katabi ko ay mukhang nahiya sa sinabi ng kaibigan.

"Better shut your mouth, Cole". Seryoso nitong sabi.

I decided to push Cole to tell us more of his drunk stories slash panlalaglag kay Tyrone.

"Really? Ano pang sabi niya?". Sumama ang tingin sa akin ni Tyrone and I just pouted at him cutely.

"Don't you dare answer it, lunatic". Inis na tugon ni Tyrone.

Nakita kong pinilit ni Cole buksan ang mata niya at mahinang tumawa.

"Sabi niya, iba ka daw sa lahat ng nakilala niya. Isipin mo, hatid-sundo ka? Ang mahal kaya ng gas pero sabi niya ikaw naman daw ang pupuntahan niya".

Pinapahiya ni Cole si Tyrone sa mga kwentong lasing nito na ikinatuwa ni Cassandra, he really loves me huh?

"Stop it, Cole. Baby, please don't take advantage of his drunken state". Mukhang nahihiya na nga ang baby ko, hihi.

I smiled cheekily at him. "Opo na, joke lang naman".

Hirap na hirap kaming akayin si Cole paakyat sa condo nito dahil ang kulit.

Tyrone push Cole's shoulders slightly. "Where's your key?".

Cole shook his head and looks at his door. "My baby is inside, just knock".

Nanlaki ang mata namin ni Tyrone ngunit wala kaming magawa, Tyrone knock on Cole's door at bumungad sa amin ang magandang dalaga.

I heard Tyrone whispers, "I knew it".

Yumakap si Cole sa dalaga at mukhang lasing na lasing talaga, kawawa naman yung babaeng yun.

"B-baby~ I mishuu". Tyrone and I look at each other and melted at the scene in front of us.

Nakayakap si Cole duon sa dalaga habang namumula ang buong mukha, the woman also looks so shy dahil sa mga pinaggagawa ni Cole.

"Umayos ka nga, Cole". Pagsermon ng dalaga kay Cole.

"Say that you mishhh mee too, baby".

I think it's our cue to leave the place.

I think Tyrone also feels the same way kaya nagpaalam na siya duon sa dalaga. "We shall take our leave, Braia".

Braia? Beautiful name for a beautiful woman like her.

The woman nodded at us at binaba nito ang makulit na Cole sa sofa.

"Uhmm, sge. Ingat kayo, pasensya na dito kay Cole".

Tyrone nodded at her. "No worries".

Tyrone sent her home and bid a goodbye to her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you again for being with me today, Cassandra". Nakangiti nitong sambit sa akin.

I smiled at him and hug him tight once again. "Para sayo Engineer ko".

I felt him smiled while hugging me and we let go each other in that hug.

"See you, baby". Pagpapaalam nito sa akin.

"Ingat ka". He nodded at my reminder as he drove off.

Before going to bed, I posted his picture on my Instagram. Yung nakatoga siya.

@C. De Vera

My Engineer <3

I saw him liked my post and typing a comment.

@TyMartinez: I love you, Doc.

@C. De Vera: I love you too, Engineer.

I scroll to my Instagram feed and I saw a notif that Tyrone tagged me in a post.

It was his first post after a long time, it was a stolen picture of me wearing my toga on stage. Kinuhanan din pala niya ako ng litrato nun?

@TyMartinez

My person.

I liked his post and type a comment.

@C. De Vera: Thank you, love.

@TyMartinez: I love you.

To be loved by Tyrone is an honor and to love him is what I desire.

--------------------------------------------

I love you, both 😊

You have reached the end, warriors!

Love lots!

See yah next update <3

-KC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 447 6
CATEGORY: ROMCOM 🔥Highest ranked achieved #2 dramacomedy Will you force some prince to marry you because you want to have a happy ending? Before you...
876K 25.3K 51
Jacques Quade de Gracia - The gray-eyed son of the multi-Billionaire Enrico de Gracia and a half-Russian half-Filipino former model. He is a senior h...
56.2K 4.1K 61
The BackUp Plan by Lena0209 ------ Dalawang taon pagkatapos ng kanilang divorce, hinahanapan na si Cas ng magiging tagapagmana niya, at wala siyang i...
6.2K 791 125
MERAKI TRILOGY 2 | Completed An epistolary... Are you familiar with RPW? In other words, pekeng mundo. Have you ever been into this world? If not...