My Abusive Husband [J.J.K x K...

By mrspark28

JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & che... More

Part - 02
Part - 03
Part - 04
Part - 05
Part - 06
Part - 07
Part - 08
Part - 09
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
😭!!!Student Life Sucks!!!😭
Part - 13
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Part - 14
😑ANNOUNCEMENT😑
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
"Im Not Ok"
Part - 15
What should i do?
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part -19
Part - 20
💔💔I Knew It...💔💔
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
BAD NEWS
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27

Part - 01

27.5K 580 16
By mrspark28

This ff contains 21+ scenes, harsh words, sexual abuse & rape scenes. If you're uncomfortable with this things, I suggest you to not to read this ff, just avoid this ff or block this account. And for the rest of them___ 'JUST GRAB YOUR HOLY HOBI WATER WITH YOU FOR LOOSE YOUR MIND VIRGINITY.' {Lol I don't know what tf I'm writing🙄}

If here are any grammatical mistake in this ff, please avoid it. Mihane 🥺👉👈.

A/N Pov.

JK:"Huhh..you only want me right. So, let's have me all (scary tone) *he said while coming towards Y/N*

Y/N:"No...no Jungkook, please." *she said while walking backward, sweating*

JK is coming closer to Y/N & Y/N's back hit the wall, he trapped her between his arms.

Y/N:"Jungkook, you're getting it wrong. Please don't....."

JK:"You know what, you're a h*e & sl*t who want to fuck anyone who she finds rich.... And yeah...I'm rich so, just.... let's f*ck & I swear I'll going to tear you apart (evil laugh)."

Y/N doesn't know what to do. She were just pleading him & he is just in his thought to ruin Y/N.

Y/N:"Jungkook, please sto___"

He didn't listen to Y/N & pick her up in bridal style & threw her on the bed harshly. Then he jump on the bed with make the bed shake hard & hovered over her.

JK:"Aww~~~~are you scared? A murderer like you only know how flow tears dramatically. And your tears won't prove you that you didn't ruin my life. So, just keep your f***ing mouth shut & just feel the pleasure I'll going to give."

Y/N:"Jungko___"

Jungkook doesn't let Y/N finish her words & put a cloth in her mouth so that Y/N can't scream. Because of this Y/N started to hit his chest. But poor Y/N, he tied her both hands with his tie. Only one thing Y/N can do is....to cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
40.8K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
874K 20K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
458 30 16
Y/N and her Brother Yoongi are really close.. Ever since they lost their parents. Yoongi has been there to protect her and show her the love that she...