Ben Tennyson in A Pup Named S...

By SDFan12435

The kids go to a ski chalet to go skiing, but find it almost deserted and haunted by an Ice Demon, and soon... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

175 1 0
By SDFan12435

With the avalanche approaching faster and faster by the second, they had to do something. And fast. Scooby and Shaggy bolted off, hopping on top of the picnic basket.

"Like, let's get out of here!!" Shaggy yelped

Scooby bent down and grabbed Ben and pulled him up as everyone else hopped onto the picnic basket and got it racing down the hill, Shaggy holding on for dear life. It went up a tree and launched backwards, right over the avalanche snow and crashing right into a pile of snow.

Everyone poked their heads out of the snow, Shaggy munching on some chicken.

"Like, that's what I call fast food." Shaggy comments

"You did it, Scooby! You saved us!!!" Daphne cheered

Scooby smiled and his tail wagged.

Velma spotted something and went wide eyed as she exclaimed, "Jinkies! Look!"

Everyone looked over and there was an opened entrance to the mine. Presumably opened up by the avalanche.

"An entrance to the mine!" Fred comments

When entering the mine and look around, the place was dark.

"Like, it's kind of dark and spooky in here." Shaggy comments

"That won't really be a problem." Ben stated

Ben then used the Omnitrix to turn into Heatblast, which lit up the entire area around them for at least 10 feet.

"Looks like no one's been in here for years." Fred said

"I don't blame them." Daphne comments. "This place gives me a case of the creeps."

"Yeah, like, me too." Shaggy comments. "Let's split!"

Scooby went to run but he bumped into a mine-cart which sent it down the tracks it was on.

"ROops." Scooby comments

The mine-cart burst open a secret door before falling over to the side.

"Wow!!" Fred comments

"A secret door!" Ben adds

"Good work, Scooby!" Fred cheered

"RAww shucks, it was nothing." Scooby replied

Daphne headed towards the recently opened door.

"Come on, let's see where it goes." Daphne comments

Everyone else followed Daphne and by the time they all reached where the door led, Ben had timed out and turned back to normal and they looked around the room they found.

"Like, it looks like someone was just here." Shaggy comments

"Well, we better search this place." Fred said in response. "Let's split up, gang!"

When actually splitting up around the room, Velma managed to find something.

"Jinkies!! Look what I found!" Velma exclaimed as everyone looked over. "It's the missing piece to Mr. Forester's map!"

"That's weird, I wonder how it got here." Shaggy comments

Suddenly, an odd growling echoed through the cave and everyone looked over and saw the ice demon's head poking around the corner.

"L-L-LIKE, IT'S THE ICE DEMON!!!!" Shaggy yelped

A paw reached forward and pulled off the head, revealing that this ice demon was none other than Scooby just goofing around, Scooby snickering.

"Scooby." Daphne scolded

"Like, next time you find a clue, don't scare us half to death with it!" Shaggy added

"RSorry." Scooby apologized, chuckling

Ben walked over and picked up the mask, raising an eyebrow.

"Where did you find it?" Ben asked

Scooby reached into a box pulling out a whole ice demon costume and pointed to where the mask would go on the costume.

"Right here." Scooby stated

"Wow. Does this mean that the monster isn't real?" Shaggy comments

Daphne rolled her eyes.

"Get serious, Shaggy, there are no such thing as monsters." Daphne comments

That's when the real ice demon appeared, growling and snarling.

"LIKE, HE LOOKS PRETTY REAL TO ME!!!!" Shaggy yelped

"RIKES!!!" Scooby yelped

Everyone took off running, the ice demon chasing after them. Soon enough, they had gotten out of the room and were heading for the exit, almost getting to the exit.

"WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!!" Fred called out

The ice demon cackled as he shot out two beams of ice that caused a whole ice coating to block their exit.

"L-L-L-Like, we're trapped!!"! Shaggy yelped. "And d-d-doomed, even!"

The ice demon came over and got in their way, freezing them to where heads and everything above their waists were not stuck in ice, but only Scooby's head and tail weren't stuck.

"Oh no!! We're stuck!!" Daphne exclaimed, struggling

Ben looked at the Omnitrix which was still recharging after he used it earlier.

"Like, what do we do now?!??!?!?" Shaggy yelped

Velma got an idea and leaned over to Scooby.

"Quick, Scooby, Getaway plan #62." Velma whispered

Scooby nodded and wound up his tail like a spring and leaned back and forth until he caused the ice cube to fall backwards and his coiled up tail launched it at the ice demon, knocking the ice demon to the side as the ice hit the wall and broke and everyone fell to the ground.

However, Scooby whimpered when finding that his feet were still frozen solid.

"Oh no!! Scoob's feet are still frozen!" Shaggy exclaimed

The ice demon growled, approaching the gang. At this immediate sight, Fred, Velma, Daphne, Ben, and Shaggy jumped back and ran, Scooby still being stuck in the ice cubes as the ice demon chased the others.

Run and hide, it looks like trouble!

The ice demon was still chasing the others.

Hey nah-nee-nah-nee-oh!

That's when Scooby ran even with the ice cubes on his feet.

Better find cover on the double, now!

Suddenly, something had caused the ice demon to run the other way.

Hey nah-nee-nah-nee-oh!

Scooby came sliding down the tracks after the ice demon.

Here comes the iceman, he's trying to freeze the crew

Scooby suddenly was sliding back the way he came from, the ice demon somehow on his back.

Next, Fred and Daphne were against a solid lime green background, just grooving along to the music.

He's not a nice man, his touch'll turn you blue

Fred and Daphne just kept on grooving to the music.

Watch out, Shaggy, watch out, Scooby-Doo!

For a few seconds, Ben was seen dancing too the music against a lime background as well.

Hey nah-nee-nah-nee-oh!

Actually in the mine again, Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, and Ben were running as fast as they could from the ice demon, running into a small side tunnel.

Look out Freddy, look out, Velma, too!

The ice demon ran into the tunnel as well, chasing after them.

Hey nah-nee-nah-nee-oh!

However, the ice demon came running out of the tunnel with a bright light following him, the bright light being really just the gang on each other chasing him out.

Here comes the iceman, he's trying to freeze the crew

Shaggy and Velma were seen having their own shot at dancing against a lime green background, Velma even getting in a few spins.

He's not a nice man, his touch'll turn you blue

They continued on dancing a bit more.

Hey nah-nee-nah-nee-oh!

Back in the mine, Scooby was running for his life from the ice demon, having gotten the ice cubes melted enough to allow for more fluid movement.

Hey nah-nee-nah-nee-oh!

Scooby went through a loop-de-loop and across the tracks and up a wall.

Here comes the iceman, he's trying to freeze the crew

Then, the ice demon went wide eyed and covered his face.

He's not a nice man, his touch'll turn you blue

However, Scooby just slid right under the ice demon, the ice demon un-covered his face and look around, taking off in the direction Scooby went.

Hey nah-nee-nah-nee-oh!

The ice demon and Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, and Ben came to a stop by some tracks as a 'DO NOT PASS' sign lowered.

Hey nah-nee-nah-nee-oh!

Scooby shot by on the tracks, the sign lifting up and everyone resuming running, the ice demon resuming to chase the kids.

Then, the whole gang, well, except for Scooby, was seen dancing against the lime green background.

Here comes the iceman, he's trying to freeze the crew

Back in the actual main chase, Ben was standing defensively in front of the others, slowly getting cornered by the ice demon.

He's not a nice man, his touch'll turn you blue!

Scooby came rocketing down the tracks, sending the ice demon flying backwards and launching himself and the other members of the gang into a minecart which finally broke the ice on Scooby's feet and the mine cart shot out of the mine, launching them into a pile of snow.

"Raggy???? RVelma????" Scooby called out as he poked his head out

Everyone else poked their heads out shortly after.

"Like, chill out, I mean warm up, Scoob, we're right here." Shaggy comments

Ben looked around as everyone brushed the snow off and said, "I wonder where that icy creep went."

Daphne spotted someone snooping around adn called out, "Look!"

Everyone looked over and saw....Mr. Peterson brushing snow off as well as he walked around with some gear.

"Alright, mister, I wanna know what you're doing here right now!!" Fred said as he walked over

"Why, I uh...." Mr. Peterson started. "I was just taking a walk." 

"Then what's all that stuff you have for?" Ben questions

"Reah!" Scooby comments

Velma walked over and took a look at all the equipment Mr. Peterson had.

"Surveying equipment!" Velma comments

"Alight, alright, so I was out here working." Mr. Peterson comments

"But, like, this isn't your land!" Shaggy points out

"Reah!" Scooby said

"Not yet, but it will be. The Morgansons are in debt and the bank is foreclosing in on their land." Mr. Peterson stated. "By this time tomorrow, all this land will be mine, mine, mine!"

Mr. Peterson cackled as he walked over.

"The Morgansons are gonna loose their home!" Daphne comments. "We gotta do something, guys."

Scooby whimpered, worried for the Morgansons.

Back in the lodge, they had met up with the Morgansons.

"Only one person I know would be sneaky enough to go around dressed as an ice demon." Ben said

"And who's that?" Mr. Morganson asked

"It's obvious to me that the ice demon is really none other than....." Ben started. "Red Herring."

Someone knocked on the door so Ben opened it and standing at the door was a mailman with a letter.

"Telegram for mister Benjamin Tennyson." The mailman comments

Ben grabbed the letter and closed the door. Then, he opened the letter to read it.

"Like, what's it say?" Shaggy asked

"'Ben, stop. I didn't do anything you knucklehead. Stop. So get off my case and leave me alone./ signed, Red Herring." Ben read. "If he isn't the monster, then who is????"

Velma was typing away at her computer and got a result. She found out who the monster was and formulated a plan.

"I know who it is, AND i've got a plan to catch him." Velma comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 408 6
Yo this is my second fanfic I got the idea for this story from @PandaDaNerd so go check out their story ~Alive~ but this is my first x reader so plz...
603K 7.7K 31
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
176K 8.7K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...