OMEGA

By DeepImagines

An omega male is like the opposite of an alpha male, although equally cool and confident. Whereas an alpha ma... More

Instructions
Disclaimer
【1】【.】
【2】【.】
【3】【.】
【4】【.】
【5】【.】
【6】【.】
【7】【.】
【9】【.】
【10】【.】
【11】【.】
【12】【.】
【13】【.】
【14】【.】
【15】【.】
【16】【.】

【8】【.】

102 2 0
By DeepImagines

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

I watched as Matthew walked into the room closing the door behind him.

Mr.WOO: yes Matthew, it seems now is the right time to decide your placement amongst the woo clan... 

he looked over at me and yooni, and i quickly pushed off yooni shoving him one more time before going to get up, Bm reached his hand down to help me but i slapped it away standing up myself and fixed my clothes. 

i walked back over to pops desk while yooni whined that Bm could have offered to help him up too.

Mr.WOO: as i was saying... i think it's best if you stay with the woo clan. I owe you that much being your father was a very good friend of my wife. In truth he was almost like family.

i huffed

Me: yeah Mr. Kim was but he's not!! we still barely know him.

Yooni: bia, chill... thats not fair and you know it. 

Me: NO! honestly how much do we really know about him?

Yooni: Ma wouldn't want you to treat Matthew like this and you know it.

i went to speak up but stopped putting my head down when he mentioned my mother.....

gosh i miss her.

Mr.WOO: and Mr. Kim would have done the same for you Bia.... am i right?

i looked up and they all were looking at me.

i nodded looking away.

Mr.WOO: well then, instead of putting you up front with the actual clan you'll work under me with my children... i assume Yooni will be more than happy to accept you into his crew?

my head popped up once yooni spoke.

Yooni: actually pops.... no. Not this time. I think he should work under Bia. Im getting worried about her doing missions alone and who knows maybe this is the start to her having her own crew under the woo clan finally. Lord knows she refuses to keeping working with me and my guys.

i closed my eyes tapping my foot up and down fast trying to control my anger. 

Mr.WOO: Bia?? do you have anything to say

Pops asked looking over my way. i opened my eyes facing him refusing to look at either Bm or yooni. i kept a straight face but gave him puppy dog eyes begging him to say no to yooni's proposal. 

i would try to argue my case but knowing him, he'd find a way to continue to go around my thoughts until i agree. it was up to pops to decided tho.

Mr.Woo nodded. 

Mr.Woo: well then i guess it's settled. Matthew you'll be working with Bia from here on out. 

bm nodded and went to shake my hand but i got up walking around him and out of the room...

i heard yooni calling for me but i kept walking. i needed to be alone.

call me what you want but everything in me is screaming not to trust him................

I woke up the next morning to and empty bet. i peeked over onto the floor and there was no sign of matthew . a part of me was happy but the other part actually wondered where he was. ignoring the feeling i got up and walked over to my bathroom to get ready.

after getting dressed and prepared for the day i walked out my room to come face to face with bm leaning against the wall.

Bm: Morning

Bia: FUCK!!! you ass!! you scared me.

i said jumping back and grabbing my chest.

after fixing my composure i walked past him and down the stairs with him falling

Bm: wow.... no "bitch" today? I kinda figured i'd get a few thrown at me like usual?

he said walking close with his hands in his pockets. i turned around as we got to the last stair catching him off guard i gripped him by his collar pulling him into me some.

Me: look Pops and yooni may like you and want to give you a chance. but lemme make this clear. I don't trust you and i damn sure as hell don't like you. so just mind your business do what your told and stay the fuck out of my way Matthew and we'll be fine. clear??

i was caught off guard when his puzzled face turned into a smirk and he wrapped his arm around my waist smashing me into him. my grip on his shirt loosened some as i looked up at him.

Bm: yea whatever Bia. truth is whether you trust me or not doesn't matter. I'm just here to do my job and make money. No need to worry about me stepping on any ones toes. but uh.... we all know you not liking me isn't true. 

my mouth hung open. I went to speak but he grabbed the back of my head and kissed my forehead.

i gasped pushing him away but slipped and fell back not touching the ground since he caught me.

he went to speak but we heard a voice catching us off guard we both looked up.

Chris: AH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! THE TWO LOVE BIRDS ARE AWAKE.

i frowned shoving him off of me and walking into kitchen. he followed behind me chuckling.

Me: Shut the fuck up chris or I'll cut your dick off.

Yooni choked on his cereal...

Yooni: **cough** **cough***.  Damn sis... this early?    **cough**   you good?

Bm: good morning guys

they all said good morning back. i ignored them while fixing my food and began eating.

i sat down at the table with everyone and ate my food silently as they talked to each other. soon yooni spoke pulling me into the conversation

Yooni: yo sis.... think you can go get some things for me today? I'm tryna throw a party at the villa tonight.

i frowned.

the villa was some condos that yooni rented on the out skirts of town. essentially thats where yooni and his crew held parties, slept with hoes anything in between you name it. It was known as his territory 

Me: what does that have to do with me?

Chris: you know bia... you should really lighten up...Prolly why you haven't gotten yo shit knocked in a while now huh? bet you got cobwebs and all types of-

he got cut off by matthew smacking him in the back of the neck.

Chris: WAHHH!!! all i'm saying is she's always so serious, let loose some. getcho lips wet or something.

Ben started laughing and i threw my spoon at chris and he winked at me. to which i noticed bm glare at him.

Yooni: look sis the party gone be big, all i need you to do is make my last couple of drops for me tonight so i can finish setting up on time.

i cocked a brow at him.

Me: how many is "last couple"?

Yooni: just two. you and bm  can even come to the party afterwards. It'll be chill.

Ben: i could introduce matthew to mad bitches too.

bm smirked nodding his head.

i shook my head at the thought of being at a party with the men in front of me....

Me: no thanks.. I'll do the drops tho.

Yooni: fasho!! i knew i could count on you sis.

Ben: stop lying you was crying all morning thinking she was gone tell you no!    "Bruh what ima do. pops gone be mad if we don't finish our runs"

bm spit out his orange juice laughing while yooni smacked his lips mugging ben

Chris: Bia you should really come thru though. It'll be smooth plus Xavier is gonna be there.

i looked up at him shook

Me: Xavier??

Ben twirled his spoon in his hand while looking up thinking.

Ben: yeah i'm pretty sure he moved back closer to town due to his mom? she got hurt and couldn't work for a while. so he came back to look after her. 

i gasped 

Me: really?

Yooni nodded

Chris: yeah she's good now tho. But he decided to just transfer to a college close by to continue to keep an eye on her. 

Yooni: it's not the same as before with them being extremely close by and all but they just live right outside of town. so i check on them every now and then

Me: and you never thought to tell me?!?

Bm: who's Xavier

Yooni threw his hands up.

Yooni: WELL EXCUSE ME MS. I HATE THE WOLRD AND EVERYONE IN IT. I DIDN'T THINK YOU CARED!!??

Me: of course i care its Xavier you bum!!

chris started laughing.

Bm: who's Xavier ????!??

Me: OMG!! i have to go upstairs and call his mom i need to know how she's doing!

i jumped up and ran back up the stairs towards my room.

Bm POV:

.....but who's Xavier ????

COMMENT||VOTE

**you guys like going to parties?** **Matthew think he slick***** who's is your fav ben, yooni, or chris?**** **and just who is xavier****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 9.7K 33
"H-he ruined me."~Tae. He was afraid to fall in love, he was afraid to feel any emotions thats why he hate that Omega living in his house as his step...
57.6K 2.2K 15
At 20 Kyungsoo doesn't have a mate yet, and wonders who it is when he keeps going into heat without finding out who his setting him of. Kyungsoo/Seh...
902K 68.6K 81
In a world where were-hybrids control the planet, omegas are highly coveted and highly regarded as royalty. Protected and sheltered by betas until th...
1K 84 25
CEO/Lost Boy AU The World is divided into three major categories composed of Alphas, Betas and Omegas. In an Alpha dominated society, they are a mino...