Jungkook- Oneshots & Short Se...

Por kooku_fanfic

°Are you single? Me too O_o Let's drown in this book together °Are you taken? Give this baby a little atte... Más

Disclaimer
(1/2)Your bully stands for you
(2/2) Your Bully stands for you
Agents in luv 1
Agents in luv 2
Agents in luv 3
Agents in luv 4
Agents in luv 5
Agents in luv 6
(End)Agents in luv 7
He thinks you're a sasaeng
1.Mafia's maid
2. Mafia's maid
3. Mafia's maid
4. Mafia's maid
5. Mafia's maid
6. Mafia's maid
7. Mafia's maid
8. Mafia's maid
9. (end) Mafia's maid
His child gets into an accident

Your cold bf gets jealous

1.9K 65 8
Por kooku_fanfic

|Your cold boyfriend gets jealous____

👼🏻Your POV

Jungkook parks his car in the parking lot of the company and steps out. Already used to these actions of my boyfriend, I open the door and step out of the car without his assistance.

"Let's go now, shall we?" He asks me with a blank expression plastered on his face. I nod and walk beside him.

"Do you have a busy day today?" I ask him as we step inside the elevator to break the awkward silence. He nods his head nonchalantly.

"Have a nice day." I step out of the elevator to walk to my office whereas he stays inside due to the reason of his office being on the top floor and mine being 5 floors down than his floor.

Dating a cold and arrogant CEO of the famous company 'Jeon enterprises' almost 1 year now is never easy.

He may seem cold but that's who he is. He just never lets his guard down unless he's with me or his parents.

It's really amusing how he has difficulty in expressing his emotions. Not like I can express myself too but you got me, right?

Continuing my works, I try to get Jungkook off my mind but what can I do? Especially when he rules my mind.

......

It's soon lunch break and I head towards the elevator to go up to Jungkook's office. As usual, the stares from the female workers make me uncomfortable but I'm slowly getting used to it.

I should get used to it when I used to be one of them. A year ago when I was new employee here, I'd seen him with some different women who later turned out to his business partners or simply cousins sometimes. I used to get jealous of them, ngl.

But now, I have him all. Only me. Do I sound evil? Who cares?

I head out of the elevator and knock on the door which has the letters, "CEO's office" crafted in the silver metal.

I enter the office and there is my love, working in his table as usual. I swear, he's such a workaholic but I don't mind because he frequently separates his time for me.

"Jungkook. Have you eaten lunch?" He shakes his head at my question without looking at me. I walk towards his table and sit on the chair across him.

Leaning towards him, I rest my elbows on the table and my head on my palms. "Can we go and eat now? Or-" Before I can say another word, he cuts me off.

"I'm busy, okay? You go ahead." He says, not taking his eyes off the files.

I grumble and bother him thinking that he'll surely go with me if I become a bit annoying.

"What the fck? Y/n. Can't you see that I'm doing something?" He yells all of a sudden and I momentarily flinch on my spot.

"I'm busy in something. You can go and eat alone, it's not like I have to feed you like a baby." He says bluntly and flips through the file that he's working with.

I try not to let my tears out and stand from the chair. "I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone." I whisper, fearing that if I speak, my voice will break and I'll end up crying.

I rush out of the office and enter the elevator while clenching my hands. He has never ever cursed at me like that. And all I asked for was a lunch with me. Well I was annoying him but that's beside my point.

Am I that bad? Did I do something wrong? I rub my eyes to get rid of the unfallen tears. Why am I such a crybaby?

I step out of the elevator to the cafeteria. If he doesn't want to eat, I'm eating alone. My hunger doesn't depend on his mood whatsoever.

I take my food and sit on a table, munching the food that I brought from the counter. I see a tray of food land in front of me.

Raising my head, my hope of the owner of the tray being Jungkook clashes when I see my coworker, Jimin sit on the chair across me.

"Hey, y/n?" He waves at me and I wave back at him, swallowing the food in my mouth.

We talk about random things and about how the company is skyrocketing day by day.

He's frustrated because his wife is always bickering with him about how he doesn't spend time with her.

"That's not good. You should actually spend time with her. Work is also important but do you think she's happy when her husband prioritizes work before his wife?" I explain to him, my feelings also in my speech.

"I know. I'm such a terrible husband, aren't I?" He rubs his face and groans. I chuckle and remove his hands from his face.

"You are not. You're actually thinking of her. But you're holding back to be with her because the thought of not being able to provide her a good life is disturbing you. So. Do this today. Take some pastries from any shop or any snacks and have a movie night with her today. It's Sunday tomorrow so you don't have work. How does that sound?" I purpose my plan and he smiles, his eyes almost disappearing behind.

"Thank you. That's a nice idea." I nod and point at his food. "Now eat like a good husband for your wife." He laughs and we continue to eat our food while talking about his relationship.

He's actually sweet to his wife. I hope Jungkook can be sweet like this but I think I prefer him the way he is.

He looks cool and mature this way. But it would be me flying to heavens if he became cheerful and cute.

"Y/n!" A voice interrupts my conversation with Jimin. I look at the entrance of the cafeteria to see the Secretary of Jungkook standing there.

She walks to me after seeing me, "Mr Jeon wants you in his office now." She says hurriedly and I bid goodbye to Jimin before following her to the elevator.

I step inside but she doesn't. "I have some other works to do. You can go ahead." I nod my head at her remark.

"Sure." Clicking the buttons, I wonder why he's calling me now.

Is he calling me for lunch? But I've eaten already. Not like I wouldn't mind to eat again for my boy. My stomach won't protest.

After the elevator reaches his floor, I step out and rush to his office. Knocking once, I enter the office and as I expected, he's there with files scattered around.

I walk inside and stand behind his chair. "You called me?" I rest my head on his shoulder but he shrugs his shoulder and I stand beside him. Looks like his mood is still the same.

"Arrange these paperworks but in the order of date." He says and I take the files in my hand before walking off. "Stay here while you do it"

I stop in my track on his words. I look at him and he points at the couch.

Groaning internally at his odd behaviour, I walk and sit on the couch. Placing the files on the coffee table before me, I find him still staring at me. Not with a stern expression but as if he's troubled or something.

I shrug off my thoughts and work on the files. This is supposed to be done by his secretary not me but not that I complain as I can stay in his office.

After an hour, I call out to him after finishing the work. "Jungkook! I finished it." I take the files off the table and place it on his table.

He looks panicked for some reason. Or it might be my illusion.

He sighs and pushes the files towards me, "Do it again. Sort it in alphabetical order." I frown and look at him but he keeps his eyes on the file that he's working with.

I sigh and take the files off the table and sit on the couch. What is this? He's acting childish but the annoying childish one.

After another hour of rummaging through the files, it's finally done. I sigh happily and stand to face him.

"I finished-" "Actually, sort it in order of the department." He says and I groan.

"Jungkook. You're pissing me off. I know for sure that there's something wrong. What is it?" I walk towards his table.

"What's bothering you to act like this? Are you fine? Are you angry with me?" I walk to stand beside him. I know his tendency to keep me by my side when something's bothering him.

I place my hand on his shoulder, "You can tell me anything you know?" I try to sound as soft as I can.

He sighs and pushes my hand away. "Nothing's bothering me. Just do the work." He says and types on his computer.

"I'm sorry if you're angry because I ate my lunch without you." I fiddle with my fingers. "Are you hungry? If you are I can eat again with you."

"Aren't you full after eating so happily with someone that isn't me?" He stands from his seat and faces me.

I stumble bsckwards at his sudden action. "What do you mean happily?"

He sighs at my question, "Yeah. Happily. You were eating with Jimin while laughing and talking."

My jaw drops in disbelief. He continues to speak, "let's not talk about this. You're disturbing my work." He rubs his temple as he takes a seat on his chair.

"We're going home early today. Come to the parking lot at around 4 pm." He continues his work in the computer.

"I'm really speechless at your behaviour. FYI, Jimin has a wife." I say folding my arms. "I hope you're not implying that I'm cheating on you or something."

He groans, "I know. But no one cares if someone's married or anything as long--" "save it, Jungkook. I don't wanna listen to it. It's upto you whether to trust me or not." I cut him off and walk out of his office.

Does he think that I like Jimin? How did he even see me with him? Oh, the security cameras. Is he jealous? Pfft. I don't think so.

I continue with my works in my office. During my break I talk with Jimin again. I told him about Jungkook's behaviour.

Jimin laughs, "He's jealous. Talk to him." I inquire about how he even gave me meaningless works.

Jimin shakes his head in disbelief. "He's afraid that you'll leave him. He wants to admit it but his ego is getting in the way. Try to talk to him." He pats my shoulder. "Thank you, Jimin."

I know that Jungkook had issues with cheating girlfriends in the past but I try to assure him time and again that I won't be like that.

Why would I even cheat when he's a full fedge god and I'm nothing near a goddess or whatever? I should be the insecure one in this relation.

He can get any woman he wants so shouldn't I be the one who's afraid that he'll leave me?

👼🏻Jungkook's POV

I glance at the clock and it's time to head home. I recall my conversation with y/n. Why did I even say that to her?

I ruffle my hair and take my coat and head out of the office. Checking for my car keys in the counter, my eyes land on Jimin.

He's there beside the elevator waiting for the elevator door to open. I grab my keys and stand beside him.

I really wanna beat him for eating lunch with y/n but it might be childish. He seems to sense my presence beside him and greets me.

I nod and step into the elevator with him beside me. I press the button to the basement.

"Jungkook. This is not my place to speak but talk with y/n. You're just assuming things and shutting her out." He speaks breaking the silence. I lower my head. "Will she listen?"

He chuckles, "I knew it. You're afraid that she'll leave you? I used to be like that too. I'd it's possible, do this today. Take some pastries from any shop or any snacks and have a movie night with her today. It's Sunday tomorrow so you don't have work. How does that sound?"

I look at him, not expecting him to say those words. "She suggested that I should do this with my wife." My eyes widen at his words.

"Yeah. She was giving me suggestions on how to make her happy. I'm giving you that advice."

👼🏻Your POV

Stepping in the parking lot, I wait beside his car for him to show up. Finally after some minutes, the elevator's door opens and Jungkook steps out with Jimin beside him.

Woah, Jimin's still in one piece. Jungkook didn't do anything so that means he wasn't jealous?

Jimin waves at me and walks to his car. Jungkook walks to my side and open the door for me.

Surprised at his action, I stare at him. "Just step inside, will you?" I nod and step inside as he closes the door for me.

"Y/n." He calls out as soon as he steps inside the car, sitting on the driver's seat. "Yes?" I raise my brow at him.

He pokes his tongue inside his cheek, "You see I'm really sorry for my actions. I didn't mean to make you upset or anything."

I understand him actually. I want to kill those bit*beep beep* who made him feel like he wasn't enough for anyone.

I smile at his words, "it's okay. But why were you giving me those meaningless works? I was really pissed off."

He laughs nervously. Well, he rarely laughs so I've already forgave him though. "I wanted to keep you by my side. Even if it meant for giving you those works."

He scratches the back of his neck. My heart flitters at his reason and I peck his lips, taking him by surprise. "That's for being cute."

He scoffs and defines himself as arrogant and cold while starting the engine. "So how does a movie night sound?" He says, his eyes still on the road ahead of us.

"Did Jimin tell you that?" I ask in disbelief. He nods his head with a smile lingering on his lips.

I chuckle, "I really want you to get jealous everyday." I yell excitedly. He glares at me,

"I. Was. Not. Jealous." He speaks with his eyes still on the road.

"Yeah. Your actions show otherwise." He remains silent on that. I gasp when I remember something, "you cursed at me too. You never did that. Ever. Before." I pout trying to look sad.

He stops the car on the side of the road. "Why are you stopping? Did I say something wro--" he cuts me off by placing his hands on either side of my cheeks and pulling me to him.

Before I know it, his lips are on my lips. He kisses me slowly and gently. While I'm surprised at his actions.

He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes. "I'm sorry. When you came inside, I had ended my call with a business partner. It was a woman and she's trying to seduce me while I kept on denying. But she cut off the phone saying that our deal was on the line. And I was angry because she thinks that I'll be that easy to get and when I have you. So I was checking in the files of the project when you entered. I'm sorry I lashed out on you."

He removes his hands and starts driving. I smile mischievously at him, "If lashing your anger at me pays me a kiss later then, I won't mind it. I don't mind at all." He chuckles at my remark.

"I'm still thinking that you were JEALOUS!"

The end
Damn this really is too cliche ಠ︵ಠ
But sure, hope you enjoyed

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

637K 13.3K 170
There's Nothing Like Us(ಥ_ಥ) y/n x bts - bts x bts I was dumb and immature when I made this book-it's cringe but enjoy:) TW: suicide, death, violen...
3.9K 311 22
Bts oneshots I'm new writer hope you will support me
62K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...
28.4K 1.4K 27
this is my second one shot book. that doesn't mean i finished my first book. both of the books are ongoing, i just want a fresh start, that's why am...