𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏

By -deethaintrovert

"𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐈𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞" -𝐀 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

10.8K 608 258
By -deethaintrovert

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

Scrunching my face up, I looked down at my phone that vibrated for what felt like the fifteenth time. I glanced at the name, seeing that Nylan was calling me again.

𝐋𝐚𝐧😒💆🏾‍♂️

✔ | ❌

I let my phone ring, looking back up continuing to watch The Circle on Netflix. I sucked my teeth hard as hell when I heard my phone start ringing again.

Why can't this nigga take a hint ?!

I fought the air for a little while, before answering the phone for him.

"What could you possibly be calling me for at eight o'clock at night ?" I asked while mugging the air.

I wasn't doing shit but still, this nigga calling me late at night like he ain't got no sense.

"I left something at my sister house and I'm tied up right now. You think you can go get it ? I'll come pick it up from you tomorrow." He asked, resulting in me smacking my teeth.

"Why can't you go get it now ?" I asked smartly.

"Because my situation outside NOW and I can't leave right now. I just sent you her address I'm finna tell her you on your way." He said quickly, hanging up right after.

I looked at my screen seeing that he actually hung up, I huffed and slid my Nike flops on. Getting up off my couch, I walked towards my front door grabbing my keys off the key rack in the process. Unlocking the front door, I pulled it open closing and locking the door behind me.

Walking over to my cocaine white colored BMW X4 I hit the unlock button on my key fob, opening the door. Sliding into my car I shut the door and pressed the start button. Pulling my phone out of my pocket I allowed it to connect to my bluetooth. I opened my messages, going to me and Nylan's thread to get the address from it.

𝐋𝐚𝐧😒💆🏾‍♂️

5756 Terrace Street
Read 8:45

After putting the address in my GPS, I went to my apple music and shuffled my library. 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 by 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧 started to flow through the speakers in my car, prompting me to put my car in drive.

Milk Marie she got a pretty pussy
Call it pink cause a nigga fell in love with it, ayy
She got a thang for me, I got a thang for her
Never ever let her get away from me, ayy
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
She don't yield at stop signs, lil' shawty on go
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go get it

If I wanna fuck her she gon always say yes, ayy
Lay her on her back while I'm gripping on her chest
Her ex don't want that no that nigga want this
That nigga extra lame he don't want no conflict
Made two million point five, nigga I ain't done yet
Stand down to my word if I said it then I meant it

Milk Marie she got a pretty pussy
Call it pink cause a nigga fell in love with it, ayy
She got a thang for me, I got a thang for her
Never ever let her get away from me, ayy
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
She don't yield at stop signs, lil' shawty on go
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go get it

"Girl, I want everything that come with you. Even if you got stretch marks and two children ! I can't blame you girrllll." I sung as I followed the directions to her house.

When I started the gps navigation it showed that she lived 10 minutes away from my house but I quickly turned it into five minutes when I heard.

"In 100 feet your destination will be on the right"

Got here quicker than I thought I would, pulling up to the gates I sat there for about two minutes before they opened up.

"She living, living." I mumbled as I pulled through the gates. Pulling in I parked my car behind hers, turning my car off in the process. Getting out of the car, I shut the door an locked it walking up to her door. Raising my hand up, I balled my fist up sending a couple firm knocks to her front door.

"WHO IS IT ?" I heard her yell a distance from the door.

"Jt." I replied loudly.

"Jay Tea." I heard her mock me in a deep voice, as I heard the locks click.

Not her trynna be funny

She opened her door and I took some time to take in her, and her outfit. She had on a one piece that stopped at the top of her thighs, allowing me to see the tattoos on the side of her leg and on her thigh. The top of the sleeves were gone also allowing me to also see the tattoo on her shoulder blade leading up to her neck.

I let my eyes trail down to her feet, to see them with nothing on them and her white toes were on full display.

"Nylan sent you to come pick up his stuff ?" She asked me, breaking me out of my trance.

"Yea, he said he got caught up so I came to pick it up." I said with my hands in my pockets.

"Alright, come in." She said turning around starting to walk away. I turned towards the door but turned back around quickly doing a double take at what caught my eyes.

I watched with my eyebrows furrowed a little as her ass jiggled with every step she took. Shaking my head I turned around locking the door, following behind her to what seemed to be the kitchen.

"Can you do me a small favor ?" She asked as I rounded the corner of the kitchen.

Damn, a nigga wasn't even in the kitchen yet

"Depends on what the favor is." I replied while walking towards her, retrieving the container of what looked like Oreo brownies out of her outstretched hand.

Most definitely eating about two of these for a traveling fee ! Fuck a nigga named Nylan.

"I just need you to taste these edibles I made, It's my first time making these type of edibles and I need to see if I did it right before I post them on my page to start being sold." She explained, turning around grabbing what looked like white boxes out of the fridge.

"Oh, I ca' do it fa' you." I replied quickly, letting my accent slip. Cause who about to pass up free edibles ?

NOT I

"Ok, first off are you allergic to anything ? I don't wanna fuck around and trigger an allergic reaction." She said squinting her eyes.

"Nah, Ian allergic to nothin." I responded pulling out one of the chairs she had at her island. Sitting down, I placed the container down next to me on the island top.

She nodded her head, opening the top to the two white boxes. I saw that one box held what seemed like six chocolate covered strawberries. The other box held four cupcakes that had a buttercream looking icing on top of them.

She turned the box of strawberries around so that they were now facing me.

"Ok, eat the strawberry first." She said while leaning her upper body across the top of the island.

I nodded my head, picking up the strawberry that had an extra drizzle of milk chocolate on it. Looking at the strawberry I bit into it, taking my bottom lip into my mouth sucking off the extra strawberry juice that fell onto it off while looking at Nylani who was staring back at me.

We held eye contact as I chewed the strawberry I had in my mouth and swallowed it. The strawberry was good as hell. It barely tasted like it had weed in it. The balance had me a little concerned because I felt like I was gone be off my ass later.

"I fuck wit' it, it ain't too sweet and it the weed didn't overpower the strawberry or the chocolate." I said still staring at her. I wanted to look away but it was something that wouldn't allow me to.

"Alright, the cupcake is a red velvet cupcake with a whipped butter cream filling, and a regular butter cream frosting. The cupcake and the butter cream filling in the middle has the weed in it while the icing is just butter cream." She said maintaining the same eye contact as me.

Nodding my head I picked the cupcake up, and my fingers kind of slightly sunk into it letting me know that it was moist. Taking the wrapper off, I sunk my teeth into the cupcake and it felt like I bit into heaven.

I ate about half the cupcake and it was good as hell. It was real moist and all the flavors were there. I tried my best not to moan in front of this woman, but god was not on my side because that shit slipped out.

"Mhmm." Omg-I-What da freak !! This just had to happen to me. Why me ? And I still feel her looking at me.

Me :

Her:

"So you like it ?" She asked with a slight smirk.

"Yea, I like it but you ain't hear me moan." I said clearing my throat in the process.

"Whew, pussy just a thumping chile." She mumbled while cleaning everything up.

"What you say girl ?" I asked laughing a little.

"You heard that ?" She asked while laughing, but not denying that she said what I heard.

"Yea, I heard you. Lemme get up outta here before I forget you my homeboy sister." I replied while grabbing the container.

"Ian stopping you, you can catch amnesia for all I care." She mumbled shrugging her shoulders.

"Lemme see yo phone right quick though." She said with her hand out.

I feel like a straight bitch mane

I passed my phone to her after using my face ID to unlock. I watched her type on my phone for a couple seconds before her phone rung. She picked her phone up nodding her head with a little smile on her face. She handed my phone back to me, biting her lip.

"Alright, text me when you get home." She said dapping me up.

She is hoing the fuck outta me, and she dapped me up like I was her damn homeboy.

Lemme get out of this woman's residence, she might pull out a gun and a scale next.

Walking out of her house, I walked to my car unlocking my doors I slid in heading to my house.

Revised and Edited !!

Thoughts ?

Y'all feeling the new cover ??

-Introvert outttt !! 🤾🏽‍♀️

Vote, comment, and share !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 18.7K 32
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭" -𝐀 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
726K 25.1K 37
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝗎, 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰...