The Choice ꨄ

By ggiia17

You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last... More

1|𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝᯽
2|The thorn in my side
3|False hope
4|Unexpectedఌ
5|Pretty boy❦
6|Will you?
7|Jealousy ☃︎
8|༆Yule Ball: Part I༆
9|༆Yule Ball: Part II༆
10|༆Yule Ball Part: III༆
11|Conflicted.
12|Comfort ❣︎
13|Same old pain ☕︎︎
14|I'm sorry
15|Party ♪
16|"Dancin in my room..♫"
17|Overprotective much?
18|The thought of you
19|Regret
20|Our little secret ❁
21|I can explain...
22|Im at Peace...kind of
23|Guilt ᯽
!!Story Update!!
24|Broken
25|Lie
26|By your side
!!Announcement!!
27|Love?
28|Time
29|Second task
30|After
31|My Best friend
32|Fun and Chaos
!!THANK YOUU!!
33|Fix it ⁂
34|Selfish and Selfless?
!Cast list!
35|A step forward
36|Competitive nature
37|More curious by the day
38|My distraction
39|Like vs Love
40|Third Task
41|Recovery
42|-Start of summer-
!announcement!
44|Night & Day
45|Time stands still
46|Just dancing
47|Reality Check
48|The Death Eaters
49|Sixth year
50| the final choice

43|Something new

32 2 2
By ggiia17

I'm back ;)
1230 words
please star the chapter 😁😁
sorry for any mistakes but you know the drill
Enjoy!
————————————————————————————
The summer went by very quick. I saw Draco nearly everyday and I managed to send letters to Cedric. It would be strange not seeing him in school anymore being that he graduated.

We would return to Hogwarts for our 5th year knowing Voldemort was alive.
———————————————-
  As I was sitting with my friends on the train I had my earbuds in and I looked out the window.

I heard my name faintly but ignored it.

"Y/n??" Pansy said.

"Huh?" I said as I took out an earbud.

"I said are you excited for our fifth year?"

"Uh, I mean I guess? Why would I be?" I asked.

"Well, I heard there's going to be a new teacher for defense against the dark arts." Pansy explained.

"Not surprised, they change the teacher for that class every year." Blaise said.

I shrugged and put my headphones back on.

Lately I had felt pretty numb. Everything and everyone around me was moving, yet I felt nothing.

I put my head down on the table and closed my eyes.

I woke up to Draco leaning over me, taking out one of my earbuds and whispering in my ear, "Y/n, we're here."

Everyone was sitting in the great hall when it was announced that Umbridge would be our new teacher for defense against the dark arts.

She seemed obnoxious with her pink clothes and that condescending attitude she has.

Later I went into the common room to read in front of the fireplace.

Draco's Pov
As I walked through the common room I saw Y/n asleep on the couch.

Just as I did last year, I carried her back to her room.

I missed this.

Y/n's Pov
When I woke up the next morning It didn't even occur to me that I was in my room.

I started getting ready for the day as I normally did when I noticed there was a note on my nightstand.

I didn't have time to read it so I put it in my bag thinking that I would just read it later.

I grabbed my bag and left my dorm. As I walked into class Draco looked at me with a small grin on his face.

I shrugged it off due to the fact that he always seemed to do that.

I sat down and had to her Umbridge give us an entire explanation but I completely tuned it out.

I started to pay attention when I heard Harry talking back to her. She was saying how Voldemort didn't actually come back and that Cedric almost getting murdered was all an "accident."

Harry got really pissed and ended up getting detention.

When class was over I walked through the hallway and my mind wondered off to Cedric.

what's he doing right now?

how is he?

I miss seeing him around.

Later
We were all sitting together at lunch but I wasn't paying attention to anything around me, I just didn't care anymore.

Everyone around me was laughing and making fun of Umbridge. I sat there and from time to time I put a smile on my face so no one would ask me if I was okay.

I looked down at my food and pushed it around until dinner was over. I got up and walked to the common room without a word.

As I walked through the hallway I saw Luna outside petting some dragon horse thing.

"Pretty cool, aren't they?" A voice behind me said.

I turned back quickly to see who was there, but no one was. I saw Draco walking out of the great hall.

"Where are you going? Why'd you leave?" Draco asked.

"Sorry, I'm just not really in the social mood I guess."

There was silence for a moment.

"She's absolutely lost it." Draco said as he motioned in Luna's direction.

"I think they're cool looking." Draco shifted his attention to me. "What are you talking about?"

"The creature she's petting, can't you see it?" I ask.

He looks at me and shakes his head.

"Never mind, I'll see you later. I have something I have to take care of."

He didn't get a chance to say anything else before I walked away.

When I got to my dorm I started writing a letter to Cedric. I told him about the creature I saw Luna petting and how cool it looked. I also told him how much I missed him being around.

After I changed into comfy clothes I went into the common room and saw Blaise pacing around while Draco talked to him.

I smiled to myself a little bit. That's something I do when I try to make an important decision.

I waited until later to sit down so I could just be alone.

I sat there looking at the fire listening to the silence around me.

Draco came downstairs to where I was sitting. He had on a black t-shirt with green and grey plaid sweatpants.

He sat down on the couch across from me.

Neither of us said a word.

I was thinking about how Draco and I would both have to deal with being death eaters soon enough.

My father was one and so was my mother.

I've always known that Draco's father was also one.

I knew that soon both of our lives would change, whether we wanted it to or not.

Draco stoped looking at the fire and stared at me.

I looked back at him.

"I'm worried about you Y/n." Draco whispered.

"You shouldn't be." I replied.

"I can see that somethings wrong. You used to be great at hiding it but as I've grown closer with you I see right through it, so you might as well just say it before I find out myself."

"I miss my parents a lot. I wish my mom was still here more than anything. I'd still have one parent if my dad decided his life was worth living. I rarely see Cedric anymore since he graduated. He wasn't just some popular pretty boy that I had a crush on, he was also one of my best friends. Soon enough we're both going to be death eaters and nothing will ever be the same for either of us."

I felt a tear fall down my face. I didn't even remember the last time I cried.

I quickly wiped it off my face and looked up.

"And on top of all of this I have to put on a fake fucking smile all the time as if everything's alright."

"I'm sorry." He said.

He motioned over for me to sit next to him.

He hugged me and told me that everything was going to be okay in the end.

"As for all the death eater stuff, we can handle it together. You are an extremely strong person and no matter what I know you'll succeed."

After our talk we went back to our separate rooms to get some sleep.
———————————————————————————
A/N: So i know i was saying this story was gonna end soon but seeing that a lot of you have been reading and commenting i don't wanna let anyone down. Plus i think this could be entertaining as we go along.

Lmk what you think!

~g🎶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.7K 18
[I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN AND IT WAS MY FIRST PROPER FANFIC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Everybody who will read this knows the story of Harry Pott...
346 24 13
We couldn't be together in this life, but maybe we can be together in another life; just you and me. Maybe in another life, we will meet again. Maybe...
19.6K 302 11
⚠️MENTION OF ABUSE AND TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS⚠️ Y/n Diggory is in a toxic relationship with Draco Malfoy but she's really in love with another. She want...
248K 9.5K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...