Celebrity Crush

By chrissybaeevans

Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press... More

Chapter One
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One: Part 2
Chapter Twenty One: Part 3
Chapter Twenty One: Part 4
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2
Short Story: Broken Home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven*
Chapter Thirty Seven: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty*
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 2
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty: Part 2
Chapter Eighty: Part 3
Chapter Eighty One
Epilogue
Bonus ā€¢ Teaching Nena Spanish
Bonus ā€¢ Tom babysits Sienna
Moodboards šŸ’‹
Bonus ā€¢ Chaos Walking Audition šŸŽ¬
Bonus ā€¢ Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show
Bonus ā€¢ The...Binky.
What If? #1
Bonus ā€¢ Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person
What If? #2
Bonus ā€¢ Daddy's Little Pumpkin šŸŽƒ
Deleted Chapter #1
Bonus ā€¢ Interviewing Sienna Raine
Bonus ā€¢ Mexico Trip! šŸ‡²šŸ‡½
Bonus ā€¢ The Twins Fight Sleep šŸŒ™
Deleted Chapter #2
Bonus ā€¢ Girls Night Out šŸ’‹
Character Aesthetics šŸŒŸ
Celebrity Crush Playlist šŸŽ§
The End...or Is It?

Chapter Forty Four

16.8K 284 277
By chrissybaeevans

Everyone please help me wish GreatDaneGal a happy birthday! The request you asked me for is in this chapter, towards the end!

And if anyone else has any requests please don't hesitate to DM me!

She is also the author to an amazing marvel one shot book and it's really good! Give it a read when you guys get the chance to!

Now you may begin reading this spicy 🌶 chapter

•••

Warnings: rough smut, angst, more than one POV.

Also long chapter alert!

**CHRIS'S POV**

I stood there, in the middle of the living room. Baffled that Y/n actually left me. She got into that car, no problem. No hesitation.

I was so angry because I couldn't blame her, this was completely my fault and I guess I liked the fact that she was my wife now, that she lived at my house, cooking my dinner. And yes that sounds so sexist, but again I loved the fact that she's my home now. I was so caught up, that I did forget she was also an actress, and that she had more life to her other than just me.

What was there left for me to do? I couldn't get her back. She was probably halfway to the airport right now. I had no choice but to stay home and pack for my flight.

But I knew his was a pointless fight and we'd make up later.

God, I couldn't help but think how much I was going to miss her, - her scent, - her voice, - her smile, everything.

I stuffed whatever clothes I had into a bag. I didn't even care at this point, I didn't even want to go to fucking France, anymore. I much rather hop on a flight to the Bahamas to be with Y/n.

I stayed at the dining room table for a while, answering emails and calls that sort of thing. And wondered if I should call Y/n, she probably wouldn't wanna speak to me, though.

After some time, I said goodbye to dodger. And made sure that Leona was on her way to take care of him while Y/n was away - by checking my phone.

"Bye bub, I'll be back soon. You take care of mommy while I'm away, okay?"

He understood me and barked.

"Good boy.." I scratched behind his ears and rubbed his belly one last time.

I stood up to grab my bag and my suitcase.

When I opened the door - a very soaked Y/n, stood on the other side at our front door step, as if she had ran through the rain up the driveway. Since, the car she was in had the hazards on and was waiting for her at the end of the street.

She had sorrow in her eyes. Probably, regretting that she left so abruptly a little over 10 minutes ago.

"What hap—" I began to say. It was the only thing I said before she grabbed my face and smashed her lips against mine.

Using her hand she swiftly took the strap of the bag I was carrying off my shoulder. And I let go of my suitcase handle. She brought me closer by wrapping her hands on my neck.

I gently bent down to pick her up and carried her to the kitchen island, while using my foot to close the door. Never breaking our desperately needed make out session.

I sat her down on the counter and I rested in between her open legs. My hands, firm on her thighs as she kissed me like it was the only thing that mattered right now.

She pulled away for air, considering she did just run up the street and the driveway so she didn't have much of it. But I didn't care I needed to feel her lips on mine.

So I used my hands to cup her face to pull her in for more. She swung her arms around my neck, crossing them to bring me in closer.

She quietly moaned as I kissed away from her lips down her neck. She brought my face back up to kiss her some more - and I gladly did.

"I'm sorry I freaked out on you, Chris." She took a deep breath as she pulled away. "I-I'm just so stressed, and then you go and tell me that you're leaving for 7 weeks? I can't. It's too much. And the fact that there's nothing I can do, but let you go. Is killing me."

"Hey. Hey." I calmed her down. "It's okay. I deserved the heat, baby. I was so dumb not to tell you what could happen with this potential movie."

"Why didn't you tell me, handsome? We could've been flying out together."

"I-I just thought everything would work out, I honestly don't know, doll."

She smiled softly, and using her cold and wet hand she cradled my face.

"I'm gonna miss you so much. So so much." She started crying. Which made me cry.

"Don't cry, my love." I hated seeing her cry. Because there wasn't anything I could do. "I'll be back before you know it."

She nodded her head, knowing I was right.

"I love you, Chris."

"I love you more, Y/n...."

"I gotta go soon." She pouted.

"...I'm not gonna stop kissing you." I said, knowing I'll never get to feel her lips everyday. That I'll only feel them, in about two months.

"That's fine with me." She wrapped her arms around my neck. And crossing her legs around my waist, intentionally pulling me closer.

I leaned in and kissed her slowly and passionately. Cherishing every moment of it. Caressing the outside of her thighs. As she grazed my cheeks with her thumbs.

The honking of the car, rudely interrupted us.

"I gotta go, Chris." She whispered.

"No." I shook my head. "Just a little longer."

She rolled those beautiful eyes of hers, in response to my stubbornness. We kept kissing until our lips were red and sore. But I didn't care.

Finally I helped her off the counter, walking hand in hand towards the door. She picked up my duffel bag from the floor where she had dropped it earlier.

I only allowed her to take it outside of the house, before I took it from her shoulder. Because I didn't like her carrying anything heavy.

I popped my suitcase and my bag in the back of my car. Y/n was nervously playing around in the pocket of her hoodie. Dreading to say goodbye to me.

This would be the first time ever that we'd be away from each other more than a week. And this would be the only time that's id allow for our schedules to dash, because from here on out, she's either going to be traveling with me or I'll be traveling with her. I don't ever want to be apart from her again.

"C'mere, babe." I say, as she falls into my arms and I lightly rest my chin on the top of her head. "Dodger's gonna take care of you, while I'm gone."

She chuckled. And looked up at me.

"Did he tell you that?"

"Yeah. We had a little talk when you left."

"Oh really?" She smiled. Knowing dodger will take care of her by keeping her company and that he'll be my replacement as her cuddle buddy for the next couple months.

"These weeks are gonna fly by, I promise." I smiled. Kissing her forehead. "You just focus on being that amazing actress you are, okay doll?"

"Yeah. Yeah, okay." She spoke softly.

I walked her to the car and gave the driver money to thank him for waiting for my wife.

I opened the door for her as she hopped in. She gave me a warm smile, but I couldn't look her in the eye.

Then I sighed as I watched the car drive away. I already felt empty and alone.

When I got into my car, to drive to the airport I felt the same and I couldn't shake the feeling. On the plane, same thing, the best thing I could do was sleep to try to  numb the feeling for a while.

**Y/N'S POV**

When I arrived in the Bahamas, I walked straight out to the restaurant across from the airport.

"Hi, are you waiting for someone?" The hostess asked me.

"I'm looking for someone who should already be here.." I looked behind her to see if I could find Nikki.

"What's the person's name?"

"Nikki."

"Oh yes, follow me ma'am."

I followed behind the hostess, I let my mouth drop when we reached the table where an elegant woman sat. In jimmy choo shoes and a black dress. Wearing dark shades and a large flappy hat.

"No there's a mistake this isn't my sister." I said to the hostess.

Nikki took her glasses off and I was shocked that it was actually her. She looked completely different.

"Nikki?!"

"Sit, Y/n we don't have much time."

The hostess left and I sat down across from Nikki.

"What the hell, is going on with you?!" I whispered yelled.

"Listen. I know you're mad that I dropped out of school. Believe me I didn't want to. But, I have to tell you that I've found a new job. A job that pays extremely well, hence the nice clothes, because I know you're wondering how I got all this luxury."

I took a deep breath. And tried to calm down. She was still holding something back though.

"And what is this job?"

"You remember Jensen?" She said the name and I shivered.

"Yes. Unfortunately."

"Well, don't be mad. But I got to know him and his family offered me a job for their weapon making business."

"That's bull!" I protested

"It's not. It's where I've been working since I dropped out of school. But I've recently flew back to our parents house to make sure they're okay."

I couldn't be mad at her for checking up on our parents. I wasn't talking with them since they never showed to my wedding, but that didn't mean I wanted them dead.

"Look, I don't have much time because I have to fly back to work. But here's my new number since someone stole my other phone during a negotiation deal for the weapons of course." Nikki was flustered. And if I didn't know she was lying, I would've caught her in the act. Even though I was the actress, she was so good at pretending. "I have your number and I'll call you so we can meet up again. But I just wanted to see you, Y/n. And let you know that I'm okay. And to not worry about me."

She stood up and I stood up with her. She took a $100 bill out from her wallet to pay for the water I ordered and the bottle of wine she had. I was shocked, I had no words, literally. But still, when she told me not to worry, a part of me was very relieved.

"C'mere." I pulled her into a hug. Hugging her so tight. She's my younger sibling but I treated her as if she was my kid. "Please, answer my calls next time. And no lying!"

"Yes, mom." She made a sarcastic joke and that's when I knew she was herself.

"And if this new job is what you want to do, even if you want to do it with Jensen, I'm happy for you and I'll support you. Just don't ghost me like that again! You had Chris and I worried sick. Looking for you everywhere in LA."

"How is my brother in law?"

"He's fine. Working a lot."

"Well, um, send him my best." She smiled. "And how's the married life with him?"

"It's great, Nikki. Everything I've ever dreamed of. He's just my dream guy." I bit my lip, hot flashbacks of having sex with Chris on the kitchen counter, the bathroom, the bedroom filled my mind. But then it quickly turned into a frown when I remembered I won't be seeing him for weeks.

"Okay, well. I gotta run, big sis. I'm happy for you. And I'll contact you so we can see each other again."

At this point we had walked out of the restaurant. Where a black SUV with all tinted windows - was waiting for Nikki. Just before she continued walking into the car, I pulled her back by the arm. She gave me a confused look.

"Please tell me our psycho brother is not waiting for you in that car." I whispered

"Of course not." Nikki secretly gulped, whispering back. "I haven't spoken with him since, y'know the last time we saw him."

"Right. I swear to god Nikki if you're lying to me and you're working for him. I'll drag your ass back to UCLA myself."

"I'm not." She spat back at me. Moving her arm so I'd let go.

"You can tell me if you need help, whatever he has against you he's bluffing." My heart broke inside, if my brother gave me a condition, he probably did the same with Nikki. And I didn't know how to help her and how to make her tell me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She cleared her throat. I swear I would know the truth if I could see her eyes, but since they were hidden behind the dark shade of the glasses. I couldn't tell.

"I'm here for you Nikki. Just tell me."

"Well, I have to get back now. But I love you sissy." She spoke loudly this time. And pulled me in for a hug. "I love you so much that I'll do anything for you, Y/n."

She whispered the last part which made me think. I didn't say anything but watched as the car took her away.

Before getting back on my plane, I thought if I should go see my parents. I made it to the front of their house, and even had the courage to knock.

But when no one answered, I walked back to the car. I would've liked to speak with my mom to see if Nikki really was staying with her or not.

But I decided I'd take Nikki's word.

**1 WEEK AFTER THE BAHAMAS, 1 WEEK WITHOUT CHRIS**

"Dodger? Come here. Bubba!" I whistled like Chris does. "It's bath time."

I smiled when I heard his paws against the hardwood floors. I crouched down outside of the tub, I was getting comfortable when dodger jumped into the water. Splashing all over me. My laughs and his barks filled the my master bathroom.

After giving dodger a bath, I was drenched in soapy water. I knew I'd have to shower myself and mop up the bathroom.

"Okay bub. All clean." He shook himself which sent water droplets flying everywhere. I giggled at him. He's such a good puppy.

Dodger hopped out of the tub and before I could dry his paws he ran out. I huffed to move a strand of my hair from out of my face.

Then I heard my phone ring. And I knew it was Chris.

I smiled big when I saw his photo for his contact, take over my phone screen.

I was quick, to press the green button.

"Hi, princess."

"Hi Baby!" I tucked my lower lip in between my teeth. "God, I miss you so much."

"Me too, babe. A lot." I could hear people in the background. "What are you up to, gorgeous?"

"Nothin. Just had lunch and gave Dodge a bath."

"Wish I was there."

"Me too, Chris."

My phone started vibrating, and it was an incoming FaceTime call from Chris.

I answered even with my hair all wet and messy. And my face looked like I just woke up from an intense hangover, even though I didn't even drink.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He smiled at me, and even if he was miles away he still made my heart throb.

"I don't. You're just saying that." I lifted my hand to move away the wet hair that was stuck on my forehead.

"You're beautiful. Y/n Evans. Whether it's with or without makeup on. Whether you're just waking up, falling asleep, getting out of the shower or if you're just getting done giving dodger a bath - you're beautiful."

I blushed so hard and that's the thing I hated about FaceTime that the other person could see everything you did.

"And you're beautiful when you blush too, sweetheart."

"I love you Chris."

"And I love you."

"Chris? We're leaving." His agent called. Which made Chris turn and nod at him. Sad that he had to hang up on me.

"Do you have to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby. But I'll call you tonight before you go to sleep."

"No, Chris that's like 5, 6 am over there."

"Hey. Hey. That doesn't matter." He calmed my overthinking. "I'll call you tonight, my love." I smiled as he kissed me through the phone.

"Bye, handsome."

We hung up and I felt so empty yet again. Like the last time I said goodbye. I missed waking up and the first thing I see was him sleeping and snoring quietly. I missed when he'd surprise me with breakfast in bed. I just missed his scent and his warmth.

These past couple of days I've just been sleeping with dodger in our bed. He really was taking care of me, like his dad told him to.

I've been filming for Grey's for the past week. And it's been going great, I like the other actors they welcomed me back with open arms.

**THE NEXT WEEK, 2 WEEKS WITHOUT CHRIS**

It's been two weeks without waking up next to Chris. The only thing that was distracting me from being sad from missing him, was filming for Grey's where I'd sometimes go get drinks with the cast, or whenever I'd hangout with Tom. Those were the only things.

This morning I woke up extremely horny and needy.

It's been a week and a half since I had sex before Chris left and ever since I lost my virginity to him, he's turned me into this sex monster where I need it all day every day. I was able to manage it for the first week but it's just getting out of hand at this point.

To the point where I have to touch myself to find some sort of relief in the aching pleasure I searched for, but only Chris could fulfill.

"Sara, it'll just be two days. I'll hop on a flight to France and then see him and I'll come back."

"No. Y/n, I'm sorry kid. I need you here filming scenes."

"Please, Sara. I'm begging you."

"He'll be home in 5 weeks, just be patient."

"No I have to see him. Like bad. I miss him a lot."

Sara smirked at me, when she realized what I was referring to.

"Fine. Two days, Y/n."

"Love you Sara."

"Yeah. Yeah. As long as I get to be the godmother to the baby you're going to make."

I gasped at her.

"That's not why I have to see him!" It totally was, but she didn't need to know that.

"Yeah right, go on now, before I change my mind."

I smiled at her and ran out of her office building to hop in a taxi to take me to the airport. I couldn't wait to see Chris.

My whole flight and when I landed in France, I kept clenching my thighs together from how bad I needed him.

Every flashback of all the romantic nights we've shared made my body be consumed in this hot flash. The way he touched me made me shiver with pleasure. The way he softly squeezed and sucked on my breasts while he rubbed me, and the way he'd kiss me everywhere, literally everywhere. I just needed him. He's the only one that can relinquish my dirty thoughts and feelings.

"Right here. Thank you, sir."

"De rien."

I handed him the fare and grabbed my bag. According to Nate, Chris's agent. Chris was in his hotel room right now, getting ready to go to a dinner.

I ran up the stairs to the hotel room, because I couldn't wait for the elevator. Chris's agent gave me what room he was staying at. So I quickly walked over to that room, the feelings of horniness and adrenaline filled my body. I knocked softly.

A couple seconds went by when a fully suited, sexy, amazing smelling - Christopher Evans - opened the door as he fixed the watch on his wrist. And didn't hesitate to grab me and twirl me around.

"What are you doing here, baby?!" He said in between kisses I gave to his lips.

"I needed to see you. I couldn't anymore." I kept my arms firm around his neck.

"Miss me, that much?"

"Yes, handsome. I missed those eyes looking down at me."

And I missed them looking up at me, as he ate me out between my thighs. But he didn't have to know that, not yet.

"I'm so happy you're here."

"Sara only gave me one day to visit. But that's enough time, right handsome?" I smiled

"Absolutely not. That's way too little time. I need at least, let's say about 5 weeks."

I giggled at his response.

"You know I can't stay all that time Chris."

"I know, honey."

"Were you on your way out?" I asked. Hoping he'd say no so I'd have more time for him to push me onto the bed and rail into me, hard and deep.

"Yeah, baby. I have a dinner to go to. Wanna come? Did you bring an extra set of clothes?"

"Y-Yeah. I brought the dress you like." I smirked. Eyeing him up and down. "The red one..."

I saw when he was visibly uncomfortable in his suit.

"..Do you have to go?..." I whined, looking at him as if he was a full course meal and I've been starved for days, more specifically two weeks.

"Chris! We're ready man. We'll be in the car."

"...What do you say we ditch the dinner and, you can show me just how much you missed me?" I whispered into his ear.

"You know I will, baby. But you're going to have to wait. We have to attend."

I nodded gladly accepting his offer, but I was going to make him pay for making me wait and went into the bathroom to change.

I purposefully left the bathroom door open as I lifted my dress up. And made sure Chris watched. This was only the start of my payback.

"Can you get the zipper?" I asked watching Chris as he practically drooled as I saw him through the mirror.

He slowly walked behind me. Pressing his body closely with mine, purposefully. I wiggled my ass a little bit against his crotch, my last attempt to get him on the bed.

But all he did was zip my dress up and gave my ass a smack. Then he walked out to the door, opening it waiting for me to pass through first.

God, I was so horny and frustrated.

As we waited downstairs for the car, Chris spoke which made me turn to face him.

"I missed you." He grabbed my waist, and kept his eyes locked on what was being shown of my breasts. The dress did a really good job at lifting them.

"Me or them?" I brought his face up to meet my eyes by gripping his chin softly.

"Both." He raised an eyebrow. He's such a smart ass.

Once the car arrived, we hopped in. Chris kept a protective grip on my thigh, caressing it up and down as I wrapped my hand around his bicep.

I put my phone up to take a selfie to update my ig followers, because they loved whenever I posted selfies of Chris and I, or maybe just Chris.

@y/n: reunited with my baby 😋 #husband

When I finished posting it up on my feed, I noticed Chris was staring at me.

"What?" I asked innocently

"God, you're so sexy." He tells me. "And you're all mine."

"All yours, daddy." I bit my lip and started my game of teasing. I watched as his eyes grew dark and he tried his best to squirm around in his pants so my teasing wasn't visible on him.

His grip grew firmer on my thigh. The fact that we were in a car being driven by someone else, stopped him ripping my dress off and sucking every part of my body.

When we arrived to the restaurant, I asked Chris who we were meeting. He held my hand in order to help me out of the car and held my purse in his other hand.

"Just some of the cast and crew."

I held Chris's hand as we stepped in. He still held my bag in his other hand.

"Oh hey! Y/n!"

Everyone greeted me and didn't even care that Chris was there.

There were many directors, some of Chris's costars and the backstage crew.

"What am I, chopped liver?" A envious Chris speaks.

"Hello to you too, Chris."

Chris joked around some more, and introduced me to people I've never met before, before we made it to the end of the table where he pulled out a chair for me.

"Thank you, handsome."

"Of course, princess." He says as he takes a seat next to me. Once again, he places his hand on my upper thigh.

As the dinner continued further, I began to get more needy. Seeing Chris's hair slicked back and in a suit, was all it took for me to be soaked in between my legs.

I was in the mood so bad, that I didn't even wear underwear to save Chris the extra work.

After everyone ordered food, and when I saw that Chris was almost done with his, I put my hand on his knee. Which didn't seem to catch him off guard, at all. All he did was look at me and smile.

But when my hand began to travel upwards, he shot me a look. However, I was engaged in a conversation with the person next to me. But my hand was still on Chris's thigh.

Chris and I were at the end of the table, and there was no one in front of Chris or me, everyone else filled the table on the other side though.

Once I wrapped my conversation up with the girl next to me. I turned to face a very red Chris, giving me a disapproving look.

I didn't care though and continued my actions of moving my hand further up, where my palm finally felt his bulge through his pants. I began massaging him, watching as his breathing hitched. I covered his face from the others with my body, so it only looked like I was speaking with him.

"What do you think you're doing?" He finally spoke. Placing his hand over mine.

"Just warming you up, for later." I smiled devilishly.

He tried so hard to contain his moans, when he let one slip, the director of the movie, from the other side of the table asked if he was okay.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. It's just the food is really good."

I moved my body away so Chris would be able to see the director.

"If you guys will excuse me, I'm going to use the ladies room." I smiled at everyone, some nodded at me and others just kept eating engaged in other conversations.

I left Chris, uncomfortable in the chair. He's going to be so mad that I got him all riled up in front of his coworkers and bosses. But I didn't care, I hoped he'd punish me. God, how much I wanted for him to choke me while he destroyed the inside of my walls.

I was almost halfway to the bathroom when someone pulled me back against the wall.

"Why do you tease me like that, baby? Hm?" Chris's lips were inches away from mine. "It's like your begging to be punished."

"Yeah. And it's working by the looks of it." I grabbed his forming erection, making him groan.

"Go upstairs, now. I want you on the bed, waiting for me." The tone of voice he used, was a cold and strict one.

"Oh, but Chris. We have a dinner to attend still, remember?" I leaned for a kiss but never connected our lips, teasing him even more.

I moved away from being caged in by his tallness.

"Y/n. C'mere." He spoke through a tense jaw.

"No."

"No?" He scoffed. "Get over here. I'm not going to ask you again."

"Gonna have to come get me, baby." I said, slipping into the woman's bathroom, after giving him a seductive look.

I waited for him to decide what he was gonna do. As I looked in the mirror, fixing my lipstick. My eyes quickly moved to the door opening, and when I saw Chris I felt relieved.

Him and I noticed that there was a girl in the bathroom besides him and I. So he pointed to an empty stall. He walked in first and sat down, I smirked and walked towards him, closing the door behind me as I took a seat on his lap.

"Don't tell me you flew all the way from LA because you're needy? Is that true princess?" He whispered in my ear.

"No. I flew out because I miss you," I nibbled on his earlobe, and lightly pecked his neck. Denying my lustful feelings. "I miss you so much Chris."

Thank for dark black dress pants because since I didn't have any underwear on, the patch of moisture could be seen on Chris's pants where I was sitting, but he hasn't realized yet.

"I know you do. But you also miss me - fucking you so hard, you can't keep your eyes open, right baby?"

That's when we heard the door open again. Indicating another person in the bathroom. I began rocking my hips on Chris. Avoiding his question.

I rested my arms around his neck as I dipped my face to kiss him, again and again. We tried hard not to make any smooching sounds.

I quietly groaned when Chris began running his big hands down my thighs, and up my ass, lifting my dress higher and higher. I sighed in relief, melting into his touch, the one thing I've craved these past two weeks. When the dress reached my waist, Chris pulled away when he felt that I didn't have any underwear on.

"Hmmm..." he says, as he looked down to see my bare skin in between thighs. "you didn't wear any panties, just for me?"

"Yes." I pressed my lips together

"Yes what?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Good girl."

Chris was just about to unbuckle his pants when one of Chris's female coworkers walked in, calling my name.

"Y/n?! Are you in here?"

"Y-yeah. What's up?" I covered Chris's mouth.

"Just wanted to let you know that most of us are headed out. And I can't find Chris anywhere, sorry hun. I don't know where he ran off to."

"That's okay! I'll find him. Thank you for dinner!" I spoke, so innocently.

After waiting for the other two girls to get out of the bathroom. Chris and I exited the ladies restroom. We sped walk back to his hotel room, I finally got him right where I wanted him.

Once in the room, Chris put the do not disturb sign on the door handle outside, to guarantee we wouldn't be interrupted.

I waited for him on the bed, and watched as he dimmed the lights and turned on all the candles.

He took his sweet time lighting up the last candle that I had enough. I crawled off of the bed and stood in front of him. I kept eye contact as I took off his suit and began unbuttoning his shirt.

He smirked at my eagerness and let me have my fun. By the time I got him undressed, I was so desperate. My patience was running thin.

Once he was naked down to his boxers, I pushed him as hard as I could onto the bed. He smirked at my sudden personality change. But he loved it - so he crawled up the bed to rest his head against the headboard.

I followed by sitting on his crotch.

"I'm so fucking horny, Chris." I finally confessed.

"Really? I didn't notice." He sarcastically says, raising an eyebrow, again he's such a smart-ass.

"Please..."

I lowered his boxers just a bit to I could start grinding down on him to stiffen him up. But I needed to keep patient until Chris decides to take the lead.

Chris grabbed me by the throat to pull me closer to him, I gasped at the sudden movement, but I liked this chris- kinky chris. "I hope you're ready, baby. I don't think you'll be able to walk tomorrow."

"I'm ready." I let out quiet hums of pleasure.

Chris finally attached his lips to mine, kissing me like it's was his dying wish. His lips soon trailed away and down to my neck, sucking hard, definitely leaving dark love marks which I'll probably be mad at him for, later. But right now, it felt too good.

Chris's big hand moved around my body, to undo my dresses zipper. I was wearing literally nothing under.

"As much as I fucking love this dress, it has to go." He husked

He pulled the dress up and threw it somewhere on the floor of the room.

Now I was fully naked. My nipples already hard and soaked in between my legs. I was ready for him.

I kissed him some more, running my fingers through his hair and down his chest. He moaned into my mouth at the feeling of my nails lightly scratching their way down.

He tucked his lower lip in between his teeth and had me prop myself up in order to allow him to take his boxers fully off and swing them elsewhere.

Due to the stimulation of grinding my hips, he popped up. I licked my lips at the sight, I was this close to getting my one desire that I've needed ever since Chris left.

I didn't realize I was staring at his dick, that he cupped my face and made me lock eyes with him.

"I'm starting to think you missed my dick more than me."

I didn't waste time with talking back to him, and smashed my lips into his. As we made out, I reached down to insert himself inside me.

His hands fell to my hips, as he helped me sit down on him.

"Fuck, daddy. You're so big." I shot my head back, closing my eyes tightly in response to Chris stretching me from the inside.

I could tell Chris was also sex deprived because he moaned loudly when he bottomed out inside me. Usually, I'm the loud one, in contrast to him where he could mostly control the sounds he makes.

"Looks like you also didn't miss me, at all."

I whimpered every time I lifted myself up and down.

My comment made Chris grab my neck again. Making my breathing stop momentarily. But this is what I wanted for him to do - to choke me.

"I missed all of you." he growled

I smiled softly before I moaned out when I felt chris's head nudge that spot inside me.

I placed my hands on Chris's chest and used it as support to ride the life out of him. I was determined to keep going until I physically couldn't.

He would place sweet kisses on my neck, eventually making his way down to my chest, where my breasts were jumping in front of him in sync with my movements.

I moaned again when he flicked one of my nipples with his tongue, he removed his other hand from my hip and attached it to my breasts, softly kneading it as he sucked on my other one.

Since I've been horny for the past week and a half, my orgasm was quickly approaching.

Chris moved from showing my breasts attention, to grabbing my ass tightly, forcing me to ride him faster.

"Fuck!" He cried out.

I hummed and whimpered in pleasure to him roughing me in inside my walls.

I kept my rhythm fast and deep. Really moving my hips to get the most out of him.

"Baby, you g-gotta get off." He warns me. I was confused as to why, but then I remembered that Chris didn't have a condom on and I wasn't on any form of birth control.

I also remembered that we never specified when we wanted the baby making process to begin. So Chris being the gentleman that he is, he wanted to make sure I felt comfortable.

When I didn't answer, and kept my movements going. He tried lifting me off him, which meant he was about to cum any second. I moved his hands from my hips and intertwined my fingers with his, brings our hands to each side of his head.

"I can't, it feels too good." I panted, as I was at the very edge of my blissful orgasm. I knew if I slid off of Chris's dick, now, I'd lose that feeling, the feelings of knots in my stomach. The feeling I've been aching to have for days.

I kissed him to make him shut up and forget. When he realized what I was doing, he let go of my hands and found a place on my hips again, thrusting up into me.

Forcing pornographic moans from my mouth. As I listened to Chris grunt and put in work, I felt myself clenching up.

"Oh fuck, keep going." I shut my eyes, and after a few more thrusts from Chris I eventually came all over him, my legs shook as I took in the moment that I've been longing for.

"Fuckkkk..." my clamping around chris's dick, made him reach his orgasm right after mine. I rolled my eyes back when I felt his warm cum fill me up.

Once we came down from our highs, I noticed chris was smiling at me.

Probably because he just put the baby - he's been wanting so badly for the past couple months - inside me. And I didn't mind. I was going to let anything happen.

I knew in my mind that there was a possibility that I could be pregnant, but it wasn't for sure because I wasn't on my ovulation day. But still, anything can happen.

I puffed and tried my best to catch my breath as I felt Chris's cum trickle out of me.

"What?" I finally said. Smiling back at my handsome blue eyed man.

"You're just so beautiful." He whispered, since he was breathless from the amazing sex I just gave him.

He helped me off of him, and grabbed a tissue to help me clean myself in between my thighs.

I laid in the bed, my sweaty body grazing over the silk sheets in Chris's hotel room.

It was nighttime in France right now, and I should be on a flight back home by now, but I just wanted to sleep next to Chris one last time before I left.

I melted into his warmth as he rubbed my back up and down as we cuddled, entangled in a fresh sheet.

I traced my fingers around his chest tattoos.

"Thank you, for making the sex monster go away." I mumbled as my eyes were getting heavy, listening to Chris's steady heartbeat.

I finally felt like myself.

"I'm happy to help."

"You did this to me, you know that right?" I fought sleep, and looked up at Chris. Who was already looking down at me.

"I did not."

"Christopher!" I gasped. "You so did! Now every time you're away, it's like I need you desperately if not I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't concentrate." I explained.

Chris giggled and realized I was right. I smacked him when he started giggling, and turned around to sleep away from him.

"Oh, c'mon baby, don't be like that."

"You don't take anything I say seriously." I pinched my brows together, facing away from him.

"I do. It's just, I find it funny—"

I gave him a look when he said funny so he quickly changed the following words he was going to say.

"—I mean, I think it's normal for you to feel this way, honey. Your body is used to me, it craves me..."

He started kissing up my neck up to my ear.

"...And I just like the fact that I'm the only one that can ruin you." he whispered, making me clench my thighs together again.

I turned to face him again, and I couldn't help but kiss him. Which turned into multiple kisses, which made Chris hover over me, which turned into another repetition of today's actions...

He fucked me so hard, that I was sure I'd feel him between my legs for days. And that would be enough for me to wait for him to get back from France.

•••

Author's note💝:

Hi loves, I hoped you liked this chapter! I tried something different with the smut, so I hope you guys are all still breathing properly.

Also, please stay tuned for the next chapter, where Y/n finds out life changing news and we find out what JB's ultimatum was! It's going to be a good one, you don't want to miss it!

And to the birthday girl, GreatDaneGal I hope you liked your request! I hope it's what you wanted I tried my best! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! LUV U<33

And also happy birthday to stevie, ❤️ love u bae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520 19 9
Chris is trying to change his life for the better after being in a bad relationship. He ends up meeting 1st grade teacher Jane Daisy and she takes hi...
64K 1.1K 22
Chris Evans x reader (Y/n) People always ask you how you met Chris and now it's time to tell part of your story. It wasn't always an easy relationsh...
42.6K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
66.5K 2.3K 22
After a promising first date, L sends a follow-up text, only to mistakenly reach someone else. This accidental connection triggers a curiosity in L:...